A Penny Saved is a Love Earned Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,928 Followers

~~~~~~

Chapter Two

"There's something I want to show you," Penelope said, taking my hand and pulling me into her den, "I've never shown this to anyone else since my father died. Take a seat on the couch and I'll be right back," and then after a quick kiss on the lips, she disappeared down the hall.

~~~~~~

When she returned she was carrying a small box that gave no clue to its contents, as it was just a simple cardboard box.

Sitting down next to me on the couch she looked into my eyes, and with a tender, loving smile on her face she said, "Before I show you this, Bryan, I wanted to tell you again how sorry I am about before, you know, the fight and everything; and I hope you can forgive me."

"I'm going to tell you the same thing I was told recently," I smiled, "And that is..."

"I'm sorry for interrupting you, baby," she smiled, "But who said it, Megan, or Samantha?"

"It was Sam," I chuckled, "And when I tried to apologize to her for getting on her ass, she told me, "I love you so; there's nothing to forgive," so, that's it."

"I love you," she cooed, reaching into the box and withdrawing a picture then holding it facedown to her chest, "I want to show you a picture that means more to me than anything in the world, okay?"

"Okay, sweetie," I smiled, as she handed me the picture. When I looked at it I thought my heart was going to stop. In the picture stood Nala, wearing the same long light blue dress and looking exactly the same as she had in my dreams.

Handing the picture back to Penelope, I took her hand, and right as she was about to speak, I gently interrupted her and said, "You might think that what I'm about to tell you is crazy, but I know who the person in that picture is."

"I know you do," she warmly smiled, as she began, "And I've known for a while now. You see, I used to have terrible dreams about my mother and father, but about a week after I'd treated you so terribly for trying to be tender with me; my dreams began to take a different, no longer torturing shape. It was then that my mother..."

"She's the woman in the picture," I smiled, "Her name is Nala."

"That's right," Penelope tenderly replied, placing her palm upon the side of my face as she continued, "She came to me in my dreams to let me know that she was alright and that she loves me very much," tears began to spill down her cheeks, "She called you by name and told me the same thing that she'd told you in your dreams, Bryan."

"That we were destined to be together a very long time ago," I softly said, repeating Nala's words, "And that we'll always be together...even after time ceases to exist."

"My mother told me when I was a little girl that I would meet you one day," she happily, but tenderly spoke, "And she also said that without one another, we would both wither away and die."

"I fell in love with you the first time I ever saw you," I smiled, "I thought you should know that."

"I know," she giggled, "And your bark really is a whole lot worse than your bite. Your mother was right.

"Is that a fact?" I smiled, "Well let me tell you something, young lady, neither my mother, Megan, or Sam for that matter, have any idea what they're talking about when it comes to me so; don't listen to any of them."

"Bryan Lane Rogers," she openly laughed, "You're just mad because the three of them have got you all figured out. I dare you to deny it."

"Well, maybe a little," I conceded smiling, "But I still say that all three of them have a tendency to give their opinions when it's neither needed nor desired."

"Oh, come on now," she playfully cooed, wrapping her arms around me, "They love you, Bryan, and they only want what's best for you."

"I know," I smiled, "So, what about you?"

"What about me?" she asked, grinning devilishly.

"What do you want, Penelope?"

"I want to love you," she softly purred, nuzzling her nose into my ear, "And I want to be love by you."

With that said, she rose from the couch, and leading me by the hand, I followed her down the hall to her bedroom; where we made love for the rest of the day.

~~~~~~

That evening as we lay in bed together watching the sun sink into the western horizon, Penny looked at me and said, "I want you to know that I mean it when I say that I'll never allow anything to come between us ever again."

"I know you won't, baby," I lazily smiled, "That makes me love you even more, if that's possible."

~~~~~~

That night as we lay asleep and intertwined in one another, I thanked God who, through our dreams of Nala, brought us back together as my beautiful Penelope slept soundly.

~~~~~

"Mmm," Penelope purred into my ear the next morning, as she rubbed her naked body against mine, "Good morning, lover."

"Hi, beautiful," I sleepily replied, "I love you."

"Oh, God, I love you so much," she wantonly replied, grinding her wet pussy against my hip, "I need you to fuck me this morning, Bryan. I need it bad."

By this time my cock was hard enough to cut glass so; I gently rolled her onto her back and slowly pushed my cock into her hot warm pussy, all the way until I felt my balls resting against the soft skin of her ass.

"Oohh yes," she moaned, "Fuck me slow, baby, work that cock in and out of me."

I slowly pulled my cock out of her until just the head lay in the confines of her wet folds, and then at the same speed as I pulled out; I slowly pushed it all the way back in.

"God, Bryan," she groaned, "You know just how to fuck that pussy, don't you, baby? Ooo, yeah, I love you so much."

"I love you," I breathed, "And I always will."

This was the first time I'd seen the inside of Penny's house, and out of the corner of my eye; I saw that the outside of her closet doors were covered in mirrors. This allowed me the opportunity to watch us as we made love. It was very erotic watching her beautiful tits jiggling against my chest every time I pushed my cock into her, as well as the way her hips thrust up to meet mine.

"So, do you like watching us fuck in the mirror?" Penny suddenly asked, turning her head to look at me in the mirror, "Well in that case...I want you to fuck me hard, Bryan."

"Yes," I growled, pulling her to me and slamming my cock into her as hard as I could.

OH, GOD," she yelled, "YES, BABY, PUMP ME HARD, BRYAN, PUMP ME FULL OF YOUR CUM, OH, AH, AH, AH, OH GOD, I'M CUUUUMMMIINNNGGG!"

The moment she began to cum it pushed me over the edge which caused my to empty my balls deep within the wet, warm recesses of her pussy, leaving me totally drained. And as I pulled out of her and rolled to lie beside her, the only word that came to mind was, "Beautiful."

~~~~~~

"I have something I need to tell you, Bryan," Penelope told me, as we lay in bed together, "And it's very important that you pay close attention, because I'm only going to tell you this once, and then I never want to talk about it ever again, okay baby?"

"Whatever you want, sweetheart," I smiled, laying on my side and leaning my head on my hand, "And I'm ready to listen to anything you want to tell me."

She smoothed the hair from her beautiful face and then bravely began, "The day that my mother died was bad for everyone in Saigon. There were soldiers and what I now know were Viet Cong Guerillas everywhere. The American students were taken to a secure compound under close guard and protected until the threat was over. We had practiced the evacuation drill once every week so; we were used to it. And then afterward, our parents would always come and get us," then her eyes began to fill with tears as she continued, "But on that day my mother didn't come to get me. I remember waiting for her at the gate and the guards holding me back. I screamed for her at the top of my lungs until I couldn't scream anymore...."

"...and then this lady, a nurse, came and took me to a quiet room with a bed.. She gave me a shot in the butt that put me to sleep. When I woke up my Dad was there to get me, and take me home. Then later on Dad was killed and I got sent back to the states to live with my Aunt. For the longest time, and I still don't know why, I blamed myself for my parent's deaths. I somehow felt like that maybe I didn't love them enough and that's why they died," and by this time she was openly crying, her voice a mere whisper now, "I swear that I loved both of them with all my heart, Bryan.... I loved them with all my heart."

"Shh," I soothed, taking her into my arms, "How could your parents dying possibly be your fault? You were only a little girl back then, but what did you think you could've done to save them, fight the Viet Cong yourself?"

"I know," she sadly replied, "But..."

"But, nothing," I softly interrupted her, "There was nothing you could have done. Do you understand, baby?

"Please help me through this, Bryan," she cried, "I'm so sorry that it took me this long to realize that I can't live without you, and I love you so much."

"It's going to be alright," I softly replied, "We'll work through this together, my love."

"I'm afraid, Bryan," she cried, "I'm so very afraid."

"There's nothing to be afraid of," I calmly reassured her, "And I'm not going to let anything happen to you, I promise."

"Is that right?" she sniffled, smiling "Since when did you get to be so tough?"

"Ever since I fell in love with you," I smiled, "You and that beautiful Cheyenne temper of yours."

"Oh, shut up," she playfully giggled, "You love it and you know it."

"Yeah," I grinned, "You've got me there, sweetheart."

"I know," she contentedly sighed, "And I plan on keeping you, too."

I knew that she and I were going to be alright after that. I slept peacefully that night, as did my beautiful Penny. She slept so soundly that she didn't stir, not even once.

~~~~~~

The next morning I awoke to find Penelope looking at me with a smile on her beautiful face.

"Good morning, baby," she cooed, leaning over to kiss my lips, "I love watching you sleep."

"You do, huh?" I smiled, "Well, I love you, period."

"Mmm, I love you, too," she purred, climbing on top of me and easing my morning hard-on into her hot little pussy, "And now I'm going to show how much."

We made slow and gentle love that morning, relishing in the sensations of her slowly moving up and down while she rode me.

~~~~~~

After we showered together and got dressed, we loaded into m y truck and drove to my house for breakfast. Penelope sat right next to me with her left hand on the inside of my thigh the whole way there.

~~~~~~

Megan was gone when we got there, and according to Sam, wouldn't be back for the rest of the day. However, Sam was very glad to see us, so much that, with happy tears running down her face, she hugged us both and cried, "I'm so happy that you two are back together."

"Me, too, pretty girl," Penny smiled, hugging Sam and kissing her cheek, "Me, too."

After Sam had regained her composure, she looked at me and giggled, "You're such a softie, Uncle Bryan."

"Me, a softie?" I teased, "You won't think so after I bend you across my knee and spank your mouthy little ass, will you?"

"You've never spanked me," she grinned, "Not even once."

"It's not too late to start ya know," I continued teasing.

"Oh, I don't think so," she laughed, "All I have to do is tell Penny, and she'll kick your ass."

"That's right," Penny giggled, winking at me as she hugged Sam protectively, "You'd better not spank her. Besides, according to your Mom, she's gonna be my niece, too, one of these days."

"Is that right?" I snickered, "Well, sometimes the women in my family talk too much."

"Ooo, Uncle Bryan," Sam giggled, "I'm gonna tell Nana and Mom what you said."

"Go right ahead," I chuckled, "It's true and they both know it."

~~~~~~

"Well, look what the cat dragged in," Megan smiled, hugging Penelope as she entered the house later that afternoon, "It's so good to see you, Penny."

"Hi, Megan," Penelope sweetly replied, hugging my sister as well, "It's good to see you, too."

"It looks like my baby brother finally swallowed his pride," Megan teased, winking at me, "Thadda girl, Penny, don't take any of his shit."

"Hey, Megan," I sarcastically said smiling, "You can kiss my ass, big sister."

"Fuck off, asshole," she giggled, "You're just pissed off because you know I'm right."

"Whatever," I laughed, "You keep right on believing that shit all you want to."

~~~~~~

That evening after supper, Penelope insisted on being allowed to help clean up while I sat out on the back patio enjoying a snifter of brandy. Imagine my surprise when Sam came out to join me and sat in my lap, lying her head on my chest.

"I'm so glad that you and Penny got back together, Uncle Bryan," she quietly said, "I love her almost as much as I love you."

"Aww, I love you, too, baby-girl," I smiled, wrapping my arms around her, "And if you can keep a secret, I'll tell you something."

"What?" she excitedly replied, "Tell me, what is it?"

"I'm going to ask Penny to marry me," I smiled, Now, do you think you can keep it to yourself until I do?"

Sam's reply was to lay her head on my chest and cry almost uncontrollably.

"Hey," I asked, alarmed, "What's wrong, sweet girl?"

"Nothing really," she sniffled, "It's just that...I've been praying and hoping you two would marry and now I'm so happy that God has answered my prayers."

"Thank you, baby girl," I told her, "That means a lot to me to hear you say that," and then wanting to tease her a little, I smiled and asked, "So, how're things with you and Tommy?"

"Oh, God," she sighed, hopping off my lap and sitting in a separate chair, "He's so nice...and so hot, too. I can't wait until Sara meets him."

"Good," I smiled, "So you guys really like each other then?"

"Of course we do," she smiled, "I went crazy over him the first time I ever saw him."

"That's good then," I knowingly replied, "Now you know how I felt the first time I saw Penelope."

"She's so pretty," Sam told me, "One of the most beautiful women I've ever seen."

"I'm glad you think so, Sam," I smiled, "Because I agree with you whole-heartedly."

~~~~~~

"Are you spending the night with us, Penny?" Sam asked hopefully.

"Yes," Penelope brightly smiled, "And I'm taking tomorrow off so that you and I can go shopping. How does that sound?"

With tears beginning to fill her eyes again, Sam threw her arms around Penelope's neck and happily cried, "That would be great...Aunt Penny."

"Oh, so it's Aunt Penny now is it?" I chuckled

"That's right, Uncle Bryan," Sam smiled, "And don't you forget it either."

"Oh, well," I knowingly smiled at Penelope and Megan, "I guess I've received my instructions then."

"Hmm," Megan chuckled, "It looks that way, doesn't it?"

~~~~~~

"I love your family so much," Penelope smiled, as we lay in bed together that night, "And Sam is such a little sweetie."

"She sure does love you," I replied, smiling at the thought of Sam's earlier behavior toward Penelope, "She let me know, in no uncertain terms, how happy she was that you and I got our shit together."

Is that right," she teasingly replied, "And just how did we get our shit together?"

"You learned how to control that temper of yours," I grinned, "And I learned how to deal with you when you're like that."

"Oh, God," she smiled, shaking her head, "You are such a brat."

"Yeah," I chuckled, "I've been told that a time or two."

~~~~~~

We'd been asleep for about four or five hours when Penelope began to moan in her sleep, and I'd thought about waking her up. However, before I had the chance to rouse her from her troubled slumber, she began talking. "I love you, Momma," she whimpered, "Tell Daddy I love him, too." And then she fell back into what was seemingly a peaceful dream state until all at once she sat straight up in the bed, and in a terrified tone of voice, yelled, "MOMMA...NO..." and then her eyes shot open as she glanced around the room, looking like a frightened, lost child.

"Hey, sweetie," I whispered, turning on the bedside lamp, "I'm right here, baby, and everything is gonna be alright. You just had another bad dream, that's all."

"Oh, Bryan," she cried, as I held her in my arms, "I'm sorry about waking you up."

"It's okay, baby," I soothed, "I love you so much."

"I love you, too," she sniffled, hiding her face in my chest, "But now I'm afraid to go back to sleep."

"Would you like me to make you some breakfast," I asked, "I will you know?"

"I love you, Bryan."

~~~~~~

We had just sat down for our first cup of coffee when Megan appeared in the kitchen, dressed in her pajamas with a warm and tender smile on her face. Then as if Penny was her own child, my sister walked over to her, and kneeling on the floor so that their faces were even, my precious and caring sister gently placed her arms around Penelope and said, "Are you alright, baby girl?"

It was almost like a dam had burst when my beautiful Penelope laid her head on Megan's shoulder and began to weep like nothing I'd ever seen before. And then before I even had the time to get out of my chair, Sam appeared from I don't know where, still dressed in her pajamas, too; and joined her mother in kneeling on the floor on the other side of Penelope, placing her arms around the two women while quietly holding the both of them.

"Please don't cry, Aunt Penny," Sam sniffled, tears beginning to fill her eyes, "We love you so much, and I promise that we won't let anyone or anything ever hurt you again."

"That's right," Megan softly said, "We love you, sweetie, you're a part of our family now and we take care of our own."

I was about to join my sister and m niece in comforting this woman that I loved so very much, but a sudden and warm feeling arose from somewhere within me, bidding me to keep my seat. I watched in amazement as Penelope's burden, through the love and kindness of Megan and Sam, was slowly lifted from her and then temporarily put at bay.

I knew that what was taking place before me had stemmed from something very kind, beautiful, and last but certainly not least; something very deep and spiritual. And after realizing beyond a shadow of a doubt that I was bearing witness to something that God had made, I silently bowed my head and thanked him for his greatness, and then quietly slipped away, leaving my beautiful Penelope in good hands.

~~~~~~

Chapter Three

I stood in the hot shower that morning and thought about all that had transpired in my life over the past few months, and even though I damn near lost my life doing it; I was so very grateful to God for placing Penelope in my life. She had become the only person in the whole world that brought peace to my heart, and now it was time for me to do the same thing for her.

Knowing what I had to do gave me an idea, but I would have to carefully plan it out. It was something that only I could know about until it was time to put my plan into action. However, to make sure that it the desired effect, I would need at least one ally when the time came, but who? Who could I trust to keep quiet about it?"

~~~~~~

As I stepped out of my bedroom, and this time I was dressed, I could hear the sound of female laughter emanating from the kitchen. I smiled as I came down that hall, because I knew that within the loving and tender embrace of my sister and my niece, the howling wolves within the soul of my beautiful Penelope, had been put at bay.

~~~~~~

"Good morning, my beauties," I smiled, walking into the kitchen placing a tender kiss upon Penelope's lips, "How is everyone this morning?"

"Better," Penelope smiled, "Much, much better now."

Before I could say anything else, the phone rang, making me walk over to the extension on the kitchen wall and answer it, "Hello," I said.

"It's me, Boss," Earl said, "You need to come down to the shop."

MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,928 Followers