A Pennyworth of Bondage

Story Info
BDSM in Germany.
4k words
4.21
15.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Worth, Penny Worth, and I love being in bondage, yep I know that's a conversation stopper but it is the truth!

It all started when I was child by my reckoning, my mother leaving me in a harness on a dog chain to stop me wandering away when she was doing housework or working round the garden! It was done with the best of intentions by loving parents but its left its mark on my brain. Anyway I now have a kink about being chained up and most of my friends accept that so if you don't, read no further.

My kink and I freely accept that that is what it is, is to be secured and used though not in any painful way or for gain just used like a sex object as and when my abuser (usually a trusted friend) feels the urge, it has its advantages, the main being that I don't have to take time off to recover and heal any wounds as some do after a session of bound sex! In fact I am not into pain really at all!

Yes I do have a good job that involves travel but that's none of your dam business other than the fact I do travel a lot and we always work in pairs staying for a fortnight at a time most trips and having taken me at one time or another too most of the major European cities.

It usually means I have a weekend of freedom in some distant hotel to explore the area though occasionally I am paired with a friend (Dick, Ted, Mike or Tommy, usually) who knowing me well now, usually decide to secure me and just use me during the weekend, not always for them-self but for their friends too and as in Dicks case he is a bi it can be quite invasive.

I suppose I had better describe myself; well, I am not tall at five foot two, though girly shaped I'm a small size 14ish,with long hair in a shade of chestnut, and just coming 45 years old. Some say I am a pretty little thing (others tell the truth lol,) as you see I have to have a good sense of humour too.

Perhaps I should tell you of a one of my recent longer adventures, but first I will tell you of a weekend I spent in Berlin just to put you in the mood and to give you a little insight into my makeup.

We had been to Berlin a few times at the time this happened and I was paired with a chap I had never worked with before, a tall thin lad called 'Justine'.

For reasons I won't go into here Justine and I were unable to do what we do after the Wednesday of the first week till the Tuesday of the second week so here we were with near a week of whole days to ourselves.

Justine it transpired was gay, nothing at all against gays, but it meant I had days to kill and no available male companionship! That's a euphemism for no available cock and I do need a lot of regular cock believe me!

So I was sat in the bar at the hotel we were in on the Thursday morning just before dinner and was happy to be "chatted up" by a couple of local lads whose English was very good, I do speak a smattering of most languages but prefer my own especially for this sort of situation. After a while and a few of the local speciality cocktails I found myself telling them of my personal kink, and as time went on agreeing to join these lads at a "special nightclub" they promised I would find to my taste and especially enjoy, and I must admit it did live up to that, though not perhaps as I expected.

Their names were Kurt and Andy, and together we staggered from the hotel (or at least I staggered and they helped me) and with German efficiency we were whisked away in one of those cream taxi's that are everywhere, Kurt asking the driver for an address that seemed to me to be a foot long and difficult to say! He then asked him to drop us at the back of the "something or other cat club," to which the driver grinned and said something none of which my mind would interpret.

We were soon at the club back door and after we had slipped inside were greeted by a nice lady who paid Kurt; my fuddled brain couldn't understand that, I thought we as punters should have been paying to get into the place, still, different country different customs.

The nice lady took me into a small room and suggested as it was a fetish club I got into the clothes of the club, helping me to disrobe till I was naked.

She then produced a black zip up hood with eye holes and a mouthpiece, bondage collar, and cuffs all in black leather, saying that that was all I needed, though I did notice she had rather more on, in head to toe black leather I quickly complied thinking I would soon be seeing Kurt and Andy again and hopeful as ever!

Come she said, let's see what we can find to turn you and your friends on, and led me through some passages to a large tiled room like a shower room with a leather stool with two chains in the form of a cross laid on the leather. She suggested I lay face down over this and was swift to clip the wrists to chains followed by my spread ankles. Wow, I thought, this is fun!

There was a clatter from a distant source behind me somewhere, and the chains tightened lifting me clear of the floor till I was suspended head highest at 45 degrees hung from the two crossed chains, my naked toes just touching the floor.

I was totally and deliciously secure and immobile, supported by the crossed chains like a st Andrews cross with the kind lady stood looking at me and adding another light chain from I think each foot to my hood top so that my head was supported and I could no longer drop it forward.

She was quietly whispering that some of her clients would be along to enjoy me soon; it was to be a long night and I was to make myself comfortable. Night... Night... my brain screamed It was mid afternoon wasn't it?

With that she went away just leaving me balanced on the chains my head slowly clearing from the effects of those cocktails.

I had been expecting the two boys to screw me, but I have never seen them again from that day to this! In honesty they may well have done, but my secured head meant seeing who was behind me was impossible.

How long I hung there on my own I have no idea, a moment is an hour and an hour a moment when you can't move and can only see a white tiled wall and the two chains as they run to rings in that wall from your secure wrists.

My poor brain flitted through a 1,001 thoughts, would I ever see the sun again? Was I destined to remain secured for the rest of my existence? No one that knew me knew where I was! Where they white slavers? Who were Kurt and Andy? Would I ever see them again? Would they feed me? Would they kill me? What did she mean enjoy me?

The crossed chains pressing into my skin, my tits dangled in the cold air, either side of the crossing point of the chains, my nipples stiff, my head thick from the alcohol, my bladder full, my belly empty.

The woman reappeared, moved the stool, and to my relief, she dribbled some water into my mouth.

I asked about food and was told I should be getting enough protein soon and she laughed, so I asked about toileting, again she laughed tweaked my nipples and then told me that the place was fully tiled. Again I was left to my own thoughts, though I could hear no traffic outside I knew there must be windows as there was some light and it was fading thus it must be later than my tired body thought, given the month I calculated from the dusk the time to be about 7 pm. Had I really been here all afternoon?

Desperate now I drained myself, making things a lot more comfortable, to hell with her I thought, she can clean the tiles.

Time passes extremely slowly when you are secured and unable to stretch or move even small amounts. I must have dozed, as the next lucid memory found that the outdoor light had vanished and the room was dark.

Again I waited my fate, the mind going over and over my predicament, that feeling of whatever happens there is little I could do to influence the outcome or the way I would be used.

On came a light somewhere behind my head, again the woman came into my sight, placing the stool in front of my body, dribbling some more water into my mouth, then clamping my nose tight so I had to open my mouth. Too late I saw the ring gag, she slipped it into my mouth, and I was now unable to shut my jaws.

Drool dripped from my mouth as I began to get used to the intrusive gag. I could hear the splash of a hose and the squeak of a squeegee over the tiles. Then cold water washing my lower body, "Feel better for that do you?" she laughed, "they will be here soon and would have liked to have seen that!"

I heard the door swish and again I knew I was on my own, the silence oppressive as I awaited my fate.

The door swished open and I heard the local dialect whispered by a female voice. A tongue licked at my rump, tickling as it slithered across the cool skin.

Slowly oh so slowly that tongue dipped first to my brown puckered ring where it explored my inner self, the language of erotic touch being stronger than German or English my body reacted to the touch as who ever's tongue dug deep.

Then a shadow flitted across my vision as a man appeared in front of me his tool swinging in front of me as he stepped up onto the stool.

His circumcised tool soon found its way onto my tongue through the gag, a good blonde Germanic blue eyed youth, I could just see his face, smiling sadistically as he began his steady trusting, fortunately a short tool that filled my mouth with a flood in but a few minutes, the salty tasting cum eagerly gulped down by my hungry body.

It was to be the first of many, after that first gentle lady, whoever she was, had finished with me, I lost count at twenty, but I suspect there were three times that over the hours of darkness and not all in my mouth, lots of the men filled my arse and fanny as well,!

As the first rays of the sun filled the room I dearly wished that they had all been so caring and gentle.

My arse was full and sore as well, most not having used a lubricant, my jaw ached, my poor fanny dripped constantly, my belly just as I had been told, now bloated and full of protein and my nipples were red raw from the advances of numerous teeth and lips.

In other circumstances I would just have loved the situation. Here though I just felt exhausted, though a part of my twisted brain had enjoyed it immensely, today here in the first grey light of dawn, all I could feel was a fear that I would never get away and the discomfort of the chain digging into my body and the lack of comfort in the position of my neck.

A consolation if consolation it could be called was that the clients had tailed off, and my dripping body was alone in its agony, my mind sending messages to the various full areas to eject whatever it could.

'She' appeared at my head, laughing at the state of me and remarking on the teeth marks on my tits.

I was pleased when she released my head restraining chain my head slumping forward as I twisted my neck to relieve the aching muscles.

My eyes following her every move as she shifted that wretched stool and fetched the hose adjusting the flow to just more than a trickle.

She began by giving me a shower, the cold water bringing my tired body to life, the hose next flushed my mouth out, the cold water reviving a crusty mouth, before the hose was pushed into my sore fanny, the cold water flushing and reviving my gut, oh and how that flush froze me to the core as the overnight slick was running from me.

The smooth plastic hose now invaded my poor arse, there was little resistance, and I felt my bowel flood, filling quickly and swelling an already full body.

I could hear a distant telephone; the hose was abandoned deep inside my body as she went to answer the thing. I could feel the hose slowly oh so slowly slipping from my anal ring, slowly it may have felt but my body was filling my whole world now focused on that cold impersonal hose invading my bowel and my feeling near to bursting, like a distended balloon.

My imagination running wild now the hose taking on monstrous proportions in my mind as it inched its way from way inside me.

I had not heard her return, but the hose was now pulled from its deep seated location in one single tearing movement, followed by the contents of my bowel, in a gush. I hoped in a callous way she had not moved away in time, but it seemed she had, no doubt from plenty of practise. My mind wondered how many souls had been secured as I now was, as the squeegee squeaked on the tiles.

No attempt was made to dry my body and I was soon left alone again, damp and cold inside and out, my hostess saying that "a special client was attending me today so I was to get some rest"... REST! On these awful chains with no support for my head, I groaned, and she laughed again as she closed the door.

But rest in some form I must have done, exhaustion having taken over, my next conscious thought was of the stiffness in my neck, it was fully light and ridiculous as that now seems, I was wishing for the head support chain.

My body having warmed to its more normal temperature I hung there, (or perhaps lay is more accurate,) accepting that I was here for at least another day of use at best.

Meantime I was fed soup by the woman, from a calf tit feeder, the gag being removed for me to drink the welcome food. For those who have never seen one, a calf tit feeder is a vessel like a saucepan with no handle, it is usually hung in a calf pen and the young calves feed themselves from teats around the base, it's an on demand feeder so mine was hung in front of me to swing only just in reach and I was allowed to suck the fast cooling tomato soup from the teat, which due to my security was not as easy as it sounds, me desperate for the nourishment but scared stiff of losing the teat!

I felt a bit better after the soup and it filled in the time a bit, the last few drains being distinctly cool!

I hadn't realised how hungry I had become, my mind running back to yesterdays breakfast, was it only yesterday, when I sat at a table with starched white cloth and a napkin and clean human utensils and here I was now, glad of the use of an animal feeder.

She did not refit my gag; however the chain was soon back supporting my hood which had eased the strain on my neck considerably.

The "special client" arrived after what seemed like hours, and probably was. He was huge, well dressed and as black as molasses, and the woman fawned round him like he was a god.

He came into my vision and in a soft and menacing voice in broken English introduced himself as 'David' and said he was "here to use me," as being so big he could not find regular partners most ladies being scared of his size. I however had no choice and if I got torn it was unfortunate! Unfortunate...not the happiest choice of words and even the thought struck fear into my heart.

He moved out of my range of sight and chatted to her in guttural German at a speed I could only understand about one word in a dozen, though my German is normally quite passable.

He reappeared and stood on the stool in front of me, she slowly unzipped his trousers and eased out the biggest tool I have ever clapped eyes on, a foot long if an inch and as fat as a baby's arm, the thing hung like a hose in front of my terrified eyes, he was hung like a cart-horse and it was slack.

The woman gripped the thing, with both hands I noticed and she began to work her hands back and forth. Her ministrations began slowly to wake the sleeping monster, and it began to rise and too my amazement to swell!

This thing was huge to start with, I am small and have taken a few big dicks in my lifetime but this was far bigger than anything I had so far ever encountered and it was at slack, and it was now assuming terrible proportions in both length and rigidity.

My eyes could not leave the thing, it mesmerised me.

He leant forward holding my chains to balance as so many had the night before, I opened my mouth automatically and took just the head into my tired jaws. I began to suck the thing, my confused mind telling me that a good blow job may save me from a savaging down below. How wrong can you be!

The thing soon came in what seemed the bucket load, I luckily am known by friends as big mouth, but big mouth or no, as he came I gagged, I swallowed and I choked, but still the thing spewed its content into my mouth, my cheeks bulged as each spurt filled the cavity and no doubt my eyes bulged as I fought to breath.

He pulled back as I gasped and dribbled, my eyes falling to the gigantic balls now showing from his fly, then up to his face in amazement.

He smiled, said "thank you I shall be back in just a while" then stepped down and left with the woman as if the load he just ejected was the most normal thing in the world.

After a while she reappeared, came to my head and explained that she was sorry for what would soon happen to me and that to help she was going to apply some cream from a tube she waved in front of my eyes.

I begged for mercy but she smiled and shook her head, returning to my lower end, slathering my sex with the cream and talking as she did so, saying she would keep him talking for as long as she could to let the stuff take effect, it was to be our secret and that as soon as he had finished with me I would be released.

She then went out again leaving me with the news that he loved to hear his conquests beg and scream. I was elated that I was to be released but scared to death of the ordeal to come, (or cum depending on your point of view).

My sex I am glad to say was becoming numb and that was a relief to me at least.

I heard them return, and this time he was naked, his dark mahogany skin shining under the harsh strip lighting; his muscles rippling like Tarzan, his toned body giving the impression of a well tuned gorilla, and that tool swinging about, slack again but still massive.

His smile disarming but menacing he asked if I was ready, I babbled about not being able to take such a tool and he began to laugh. He reminded me about childbirth and said that if he wanted to hurt me he would have used my arse. The very thought made me cry.

She again began her rubbing at the giant phallus, his massive balls juggling about in the big brown bag, full of fresh jism just to fill my belly. My jaw dropping as the prick from hell regained its huge full size her fingers not now encircling the girth of the thing.

They moved from my sight, my begging became a scream as the tip was engaged in my now numb sex, my clit I realised not having been coated, and feeling just as normal as the invader slid past it.

That cream had helped but the skin stretched like some bizarre cloth about to rip, the pain red hot as the invading meat filled me as never before. I have no children but the pain of childbirth I suspect would be about the same but this was not just one single birth, it was again, and again and again, with each thrust, the thing thrusting and threatening to split me open like an axe in a log. My screams echoed round the tiled room my lungs bursting as his thrusting speeded towards his climax.

His deep grunts sounding much as the gorilla on a wildlife film, so alike that I expected him to begin beating his chest, not that my mind was working coherently, my screams automatic now and my heart thumping like a steam hammer. As he neared his final release his grunts and thrusts were moving me to the limits of my cuffs and chains, his paws on my back hot and heavy, as finally he achieved release my gut flooding and bloating with his spend. Copious amounts stretching parts that his tool hardly reached my belly bloating like I was pregnant.

Suddenly it was over he stepped back his tool sliding from me as he stood up the pressure on the chains from his extra weight easing as he went.

I drew breath my voice hoarse from screaming, my wrists and ankles sore from the bindings, and my sex pouring excess fluid from its numb interior. He appeared in my line of vision, said I was "fantastish" and staggered away leaving me weak and collapsed on my chains.

12