A Pennyworth of Bondage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime later she reappeared, and lowered the chains releasing me and throwing my clothes at me.

I dressed while sat on the cold damp floor, unable to move far from fatigue. She regarded me from a seat by the door, as I weak as a kitten now, struggled to make myself presentable. Finally on legs like jelly she helped me through the maze of passages again before blindfolding me and bundling me into her car.

We drove for a while through back streets, finally arriving at the hotel, the first place I recognised.

She opened the door having said not a word the whole journey handed me a bag and then drove off, leaving me in a dazed state at the steps of my hotel.

I staggered inside and collected my key, a shower first then a change of clothing I opened the bag, forgotten in the need to shower it was full of pictures of me secure on the chains, and a roll of notes with a note saying 'with thanks'!

Sore to the point of being only just able to walk I tottered down to the restaurant, I was soon sat ordering a meal, back at the table with its starched table cloth and its spotless silver. They were serving an evening meal, to my surprise it was Saturday.

12