A Peony for Your Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elly looked over at me and smiled. "Is it always going to be like this?"

"I hope so."

"I'm not sure I can take it then." She said. "I thought you were going to kill me."

"Darlin,' I haven't even made love to you yet."

Her eyes got great big. "It's going to get even more intense?"

"Oh yeah." I said with a waggle of my eyebrows. She stuck an elbow in my ribs.

"Well, I'm going to have to recover first so I think it's your turn." She said. "Turn over stud muffin!"

I rolled over onto my back and Elly quickly straddled me. She leaned in and kissed me hard while grinding her crotch up and down the length of my cock. I could feel her wetness coating me as the friction began to open her flower up wide. At one point she stopped when my the tip of my cock was nestled in the opening of her cunt.

"Mmmmmm. I could take you right now!" She said. "I could just slam myself down into your thick cock and fuck you. Would you like that Baby?"

"You know I would!" I managed to croak.

"I want that too, but not yet." She said. Elly began to kiss her way down my body, stopping to gently bite my nipples (which I loved!). Like I had done to her, she went right past my cock and spent several minutes kissing and licking my inner thighs. Then, pushing my legs up, she began to lick the base of my balls. I was in heaven as she gave my balls and nutsack a tongue bath. Elly also didn't forget my taint, and area that I find to be very sensitive. My cock was swollen to the bursting point when she finally began to slowly lick her way up the shaft to the head. When she got to the end she looked up at me and smiled.

"Did you like that sweetheart?" She asked as she gently rubbed my cock against her face. All I could do was nod.

"Hmmm. Good." She kissed my cock again. "How big are you?" She asked. "I've seen quite a few cocks on the Spice Channel and yours seems to be just as big."

"Eight and a half inches!" I managed to say.

"Ohhh. You are a big boy. I'm not sure if this big cock is going to fit in little old me." She said with a mischievous grin. My cock swelled even further but I had a question to ask.

"Elly, where did you learn to talk dirty?"

"I saw it on TV." She said. "And I read an article in Cosmo that said guys like it if you talk dirty. Am I doing it wrong?" She asked with a worried expression.

"No baby, you're doing it just perfect. But it's a little, um... advanced for your first time."

Eleanor raised her head and looked me square in the eyes. "I've done my research Scott, and now that I've had a little taste of what sex feels like I'm going to be the best lover you've ever had. I'm going to surprise you with my creativity. You'll never be wanting for sex again lover. Now lay back and let me show you what I've learned." She started to lower her head but then stopped and added, "Of course, don't hesitate to give me pointers. With a smile she lowered her head and swallowed half of my cock into her mouth.

I sighed in bliss as I felt her mouth swirl around the shaft of my penis. Slowly she withdrew my cock until it popped free. I felt her scrap my cock with her teeth and I jumped.

"Teeth." I muttered softly.

"I know, I felt it, sorry." She said before lowering herself onto me again. She was better this time, and the next and soon she was fucking me with her face. She managed to get almost six inches in her mouth before her gag reflex made her cough. She quickly pulled back and couched again to clear her throat.

"Damn, I wanted to deep throat you." She said, obviously disappointed. I reached down and stroked her blonde hair.

"Elly, you are doing way better that expected for your first time." I explained. "Deep throat is something you'll have to work on, and believe me I'll be a patient teacher.

She smacked my hip playfully and went back to sucking me. She really was doing an excellent job and I should know because Claire could have earned a PhD in blowjobs. It only took Elly a few minutes and I was ready to blow my load.

"I'm going to cum soon!" I warned her.

"I want to try and swallow it!" She said breathlessly from around my cock. She began to suck with renewed vigor. I felt my balls begin to contract.

"Here it comes!" I warned her again but this time she didn't stop and neither did I. The first spurt hit the back of her mouth hard and she coughed again. "Use your tongue to block the force of the squirt!" I said. She did and I finished in her mouth without her coughing or even losing a drop. I watched in amazement as she swirled my cum around in her mouth, savoring it and feeling its texture. With a smile, she opened her mouth and showed me my spunk coating her tongue before she swallowed my load down her throat.

"Some women say it tastes bad but I kind of like it!" Elly said as she flopped down on the bed next to me. "I am so going to enjoy doing that for you. Was it good for you? Did I do it right?"

"Elly, it was amazing!" I said.

"Was it the best you ever had?" She asked with the enthusiasm of a schoolgirl.

I decided not the lie to her but I also wanted to politic about how I praised her. "I was definitely, by far, the best first blowjob I have ever gotten." I said truthfully.

"How can I get better?" She asked excitedly. "I want to be the best!"

"Practice." I said.

"You just want more blowjobs." She said with a laugh.

"Sure I do, but the truth is the more blowjobs you give the better you'll be." I explained. "You'll learn where all of my most sensitive spots are, how to read my body language, how to make me cum quickly or how to prolong it. With practice you'll be able to play me like a fiddle."

"Like you just played my pussy with your mouth?" She asked.

"Yes, and better. I've got experience, but only a little bit with you. I'll get better too as I learn what you like and don't like."

"Sounds wonderful!" Elly said. "But right now, I think I'd like to get fucked!"

I took her head into me hands and leaned in and kissed her passionately. "I would love to do that but first I'm going to make love to you. I'm going to show how much I care for you and how much you mean to me." I said. "Later, when the time is right, we'll fuck. A no-holds barred, jack hammering into each other in a frenzy, fucking until we pass out sex-o-rama. But now I'm going to make your first time sweet, gentle and special."

"Sounds perfect!" She whispered.

"Get on top again." I said. "That way you can control how fast and how deep at first."

"It should be okay." Elly said, "My hymen is already broken. I did it when I was 16."

"Really, on purpose?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said turning red again.

"Don't be ashamed." I soothed. "You don't have to tell me you know."

"I'm not ashamed, really." She said. I could almost read the conflicting emotions on her beautiful face. "I broke my hymen with a carrot." She said. "A carrot that I bought from you."

"That's hot." I said. "I can imagine you as a teen, running one of my big carrots into your tight vagina. What were you thinking about when you did it?"

"I was thinking about you." She said. Her breath was getting husky again and I could tell from the gentle movement of the bed that she was fingering herself.

"Did it hurt?"

"Only for a second." She said.

"What did you do with the carrot when you were done?" I asked as I stroked my aching cock. The picture of her in my head using my vegetable to masturbate had me as hard as I had ever been before.

Elly blushed again but didn't stop talking, "I washed the blood off and ate it. I ate all the vegetables I used."

"Did you buy them all from me?"

She nodded her head.

"What else did you buy?" I asked.

"Lots of carrots and cucumbers, especially the seedless ones because they didn't have any of those sharp bumps on them. I also used a few straight-necked yellow squash because the bumps on them felt soooooo awesome." She said.

"Damn!" I moaned. I took her hand and placed it on my cock. "Do you feel how hard you've made me?"

She straddled me again but this time she grabbed my cock and placed at her opening. I reached up and palmed her perfect melons as she began to settle herself onto me. God damn she was tight, but she slid smoothly onto me until two thirds of my cock was buried inside her. At that point a felt some resistance from her cervix.

"Your dick is so hot it feels like its burning me!" She said. "I've never had anything in me that felt so good!"

"You feel so good!" I said.

"I want all of you!" Elly declared.

"Don't hurt yourself." I said, remembering that Claire often had a hard time taking my entire length.

Elly began to rock back and forth, slowly trying to force me deeper into her cunt. She began to whimper and I was about to beg her to stop when I felt her cervix open up and I suddenly slid in to the hilt. She let out a gasp and then a sigh as she settled onto my stomach.

"I have you all now." She whispered to me. "Make love to me."

I obliged her. We made love slowly at first, rocking back and forth with my rod buried deeply inside of her. She pushed herself up on her arms and began to move more quickly, increasing the range of motion so that I was thrusting more deeply and with more cock on each thrust. I was soon thrusting into her, my cock almost popping out of her on each cycle. Her eyes were closed in bliss as she savored the feelings. I watched her as we moved, marveling at the turn of events that had brought her to me.

Elly's breathing soon began to change and I watched as her upper chest and neck began to blush. She was getting close, and so was I, but I was resolved that she would come first. I picked up the pace and little and did my best to hit her G-spot on every thrust. Her mouth opening in a silent scream as her orgasm began. She wasn't quiet for long. As the intensity of her orgasm increased she began to scream and moan loud enough that I thought her neighbors would be able to hear her. He pussy clamped down on my cock and I felt myself begin to cum too.

"I'm gonna cum!" I yelled out as we thrashed around on the bed.

"In me!" Elly cried. "In on the pill! I want to feel you cum in me!"

With a roar I thrust hard into her one more time and them I came. My cock spewed my seed forth directly into her womb as I came. I was astonished that even though this was my second orgasm, it was even more intense that the first. I held her tight against me as my orgasm ran its course. We held each other for what seemed like an eternity as we waited for our rapidly beating hearts to slow down. I finally relaxed and we rolled over onto our sides. I kissed her again.

"I love you Elly." I said, looking deeply into her eyes.

"I love you too Scoot." She said. "But about this Elly nickname..."

"Yes?" I asked.

"I love it too!"

**********

I don't know what time we finally fell asleep, but it was well after two in the morning. We cuddled and talked for a long time before sleep took us both. Elly was concerned about her performance and I had to reassure her that she had done a fine job for her first time at sex.

"Really?" She asked. "Don't lie to me Scott. If I'm doing something wrong I need to know so I can get better."

"You were awesome!" I said. "Unbelievable for your first time. If I didn't really know you I would think you had been sexually active for years."

Elly's face lit up like, well, Christmas when I said that.

"I'm going to get better!" She said. "And there is so much to try!"

"Like what?" I asked intensely interested to find out what my young lover had learned about in her studies." Elly blushed again.

"Anal." She said sheepishly.

"That's all?" I prodded.

"No, there's more." She said. "Bondage and toys and..." Elly hesitated and I could see the conflict in her eyes.

"What?" I asked. "Elly you can tell me anything and I won't judge you."

"But it's kind of like cheating." She said.

"What is?" I asked gently.

"Doing it with a girl." She whispered. "The lesbian scenes made me horny. But if I do that I'll be cheating on you."

"Elly, its only cheating if you do it behind my back." I said. "I need to tell you something. Claire was bisexual. She had a couple of girl friends that she played with. Sometimes by herself, sometimes with me too."

"Really?"

"Yes. And I was totally fine with it. We did some swinging too and I would occasionally be attracted to another woman and Claire would let me fool around because I told her all about it. It brought us closer together, I think, and we never had the urge to run off with someone else because we felt we were missing out."

"Wow! That's interesting." Elly said. "Do you want to do that with me?"

"Only if you want to. I'll never push you into anything you don't want to do."

Elly kissed me passionately. "I'll have to think about all this but I think that we are going be perfect together. If we can talk anything is possible!" She said. Soon after that we fell asleep in each other's arms.

**********

I was awakened by two things. The pressure in my bladder and the lips sucking on the end of my morning hard on. I placed my hands on Elly's head to let her know I was awake and then I watched as my lover sucked me ever deeper into her throat. She went deeper this time before she had to back off, but I could tell she would have all of me soon. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes as she blew me and I looked back at her. Our eyes told each other of our love as she worked on me. It didn't take long before I was ready to blow.

"I'm ready." I said. She continued to suck me, working her tongue around the head of my cock. With a grunt I came and this time she didn't miss a single drop. She swallowed my gift and then crawled up and gave me a kiss on the mouth. I could taste myself on her as our tongues danced.

"Good morning baby!" She said when we parted.

"Good morning is right." I replied. "That was a wonderful way to wake up!"

"I think you'd better get used to it." She said with a grin.

"Not if I get up first, then you'll be on the receiving end." I quipped back.

"It's a deal!" She said before kissing me again. We kissed for several minutes before my full bladder demanded that I get up.

"I gotta pee." I announced before disentangling myself from her.

She hopped out of bed and put on a robe. "I'll get the coffee started. Do you want breakfast before or after opening presents?"

I grabbed her and pulled her close. "How could there be more presents? I've already got the best present ever!"

"Talk like that will get you laid buster." She said with a laugh. "Now, about breakfast?"

"After."

**********

We never ate breakfast. We opened presents for over an hour, each one eliciting excited squeals and giggles from Elly and smiles or laughs from me. (She got me several gag gifts and I was pleased to find that her sense of humor was as weird as mine.) The last present said "To Eleanor and Scott from Santa".

"I wonder how he knew I would be here?" I mused with grin.

"Open it!" Elly said with almost uncontrollable excitement. I tore the wrapping paper and saw a box from 'Fredrick's of Hollywood'.

"Ooohhh! This bodes well!" I said as I took the top off the box. Inside was a black lace corset, matching panties, black stockings and garters. I held up the sheer panties and looked through them. "I not sure they are going to fit me!" That earned me a playful punch on the arm.

"They're for me, which makes them for you!" She said. "Do you want me to try them on?"

"You're still here why?" I asked shooing her toward the bedroom. "Of course I want to see them on you!"

She returned in a few moments and I was stunned. She had twisted her hair up into a bun and added a pair of black stiletto high heels to the outfit. The corset had a self bra and her tits were held up even higher than normal, her nipples sticking out hard and proud in the cool air of the living room. She assumed a pose right out of Charlie's Angels and I couldn't help but compare her to Farrah Fawcett, and Farrah lost by and large margin. Elly strutted toward me and I felt my cock grow rock hard as she walked.

"That is the kind of outfit that will get you well and truly fucked!" I said as she stopped in front of me.

"That's what I had in mind." She said. "Look, the panties are crotchless!" Elly spread her legs and proceeded to open the panties showing me her moist, pink depths. I pulled her toward me and stuck my tongue in her twat from my seat on the couch. "Oh Scott, that feels so good!"

"It tastes good too," I said as I stood up, "but I need to fuck you right now!" I positioned myself behind her and guided her down to the couch. I soon had her knees on the couch and her arms over the backrest. I pushed my sweats down and slid up behind her. The kneeling position put her at just the right height for a good hard doggy-style fuck. I ran the head of my cock up and down her juicy lips to lube it up before I slid it home.

This time I had no trouble burying my length in Elly on the first stroke. She let out a grunt as I bottomed out. Her head whipped around and she looked at me with utter and consuming lust. "Fuck me hard Baby!" She moaned.

I grabbed her hips and proceeded to fuck her with long, hard strokes. She pushed herself back into me with each stroke, striving to drive my cock deeper into her cunt. She screamed out loud and had a mini-cum when I smacked her perfect, white ass. "Faster!" She screamed as I watched a perfect red handprint form on her ass. I sped up and alternated smacking first one ass cheek and then the other. Elly's screams got louder and louder. Not long after she yelled, "Oh God! I'm cumminnnggggg!"

Elly's movements became uncoordinated and as I struggled to keep hold of her the forceful clamping down of her cunt muscled nearly pushed me out of her vagina. I managed to hang on and continued to fuck her as she came, and came again, and again. As I felt her begin to relax my own release swept up to take me away too.

"I'm cumming!" I announced and she looked back at me.

"Cum on my tits!" She said. "I want to watch you cum!"

I pulled out and she spun around and sat on the edge of the couch. She watched my cock intently as I stroked myself to completion. With a groan the first spurt erupted from the head of my prick. My shot was high and it hit her on the cheek, leaving a trail of spunk across her face and into the hair next to her ear. I pushed my cock lower and the rest of my goo sprayed across her neck and breasts. I wiped the last drops of cum onto the ends of her nipples and then put my hand on her shoulder to steady myself. Elly used her finger to scrape cum off her face and into her mouth. She swallowed my seed then smiled up at me.

"That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen!" She said as she ran her fingers through the sticky white mess on her tits. She slipped a hand between each breast and the corset and lifted her tits up to her mouth. Her pink tongue darted out and licked cum off each of her nipples. I felt a twinge in my softening cock as she did that (Clair's tits weren't big enough to do that so this was a first for me!).

"Fuck!" I whispered as she did that. Elly smiled and leaned in and sucked my cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it, cleaning the remaining cum and pussy juice off of me.

With a pop, my cock slipped out her mouth. "There you go, all clean. Now, you need to get over to the farm and take care of the animals while I get a quick shower and start dinner. Besides, Aunt Martha will be here any time now and I don't really want to answer the door dressed like this."

"You look fine to me!" I said with a smirk. Elly grinned and pulled my sweat pants up for me.

"Get out of here mister, but be back as soon as you can." She said.

I kissed her long and lovingly then called for Max.

"Come on boy, let's go feed the zoo!" I called to him. He plodded out of the kitchen, his tail wagging in anticipation of a truck ride.