A Perfect Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, fuck my titties," she said. She had no idea where it came from, but from the throbbing between her breasts she knew he liked it. She had to confess to herself, that she did, too. Talking dirty to Aaron was one thing, but doing it to another man? That was thrilling beyond belief. "Your cock feels so good between my tits, fuck me with it."

"Oh yeah," Aaron said.

Matt groaned again, rocking on top of her. His dick rubbed back and forth, almost painfully in the tight wedge of her breasts, she was dry up there. She lifted her head, sticking her tongue out, and caught a lick of his cock. He shuddered, humping a little faster. Either she was sweating or he was pouring out the pre-cum, her chest was getting wetter and warmer.

George ignored her clit, almost to her disappointment. He went for her hole instead, sliding his tongue and his fingers into it. Her pussy felt swollen and sticky, about as juicy as it got without an orgasm. He was a little on the evil side, every time her pussy started throbbing enough to cum, he backed off and played with her thighs. Well, maybe she wasn't quite ready to cum, not with Matt fucking her breasts.

She stretched her neck a little more and managed to catch the entire head of his cock whenever he pushed his way through her tits. He paused at the top of each thrust, letting her tongue swirl all over the tip before withdrawing for another stroke.

"You're so sexy, baby," Aaron told her, his warm voice pouring all over her like syrup. This time she believed him wholeheartedly.

Matt grunted with every rock of his hips, pushing more and more of his cock into her mouth. "Shit, I'm gonna cum." He sounded almost disappointed. He started to pull away, but she grabbed his ass and pulled him closer to her, sucking as much of his dick into her mouth as she could. "Oh shit," he whispered as if it were a holy word.

The first spurt of his semen caught her almost by surprise, it slapped her in the back of the throat with more force than she expected. He pulled back a little, shooting a second, then a third spray. She swallowed reflexively, she couldn't have done anything else if she'd wanted to, and caught a fourth one on the tip of her tongue. He pulled out of her entirely, his hand flying up and down the length of his cock. He caught her on the chin and then aimed for her tits. He rocked on her, pressing the dripping head of his cock to her nipple and rubbing the remnants of his sperm into it.

Aaron sprawled on his back in the thick rug in front of the couch. "Ride me, baby."

She didn't need a second invitation. She couldn't wait to get on her guy's cock and ride it to orgasm. George obligingly backed off, then followed her over. She mounted Aaron, hissing in pleasure with each little wiggle of her hips that sank his thick dick deeper into her. George was behind her, between Aaron's legs, fondling her ass and rubbing her asshole with his finger. Matt flopped onto the couch, watching intently. She shut her eyes, ignoring them, and concentrated entirely on the cock spearing into her pussy. He spread her open, stretching the walls of her cunt. She sighed in a queer combination of contentment and arousal when he bottomed out in her. No matter where they were, the feeling of his cock buried in his pussy was like coming home.


She started to lift up on him, but he caught her hips in his hands and pulled her back down, rocking them in a little circle. She caught on, rubbing herself against his cock and his pelvis. She leaned down; nibbling on his chin. He caught her mouth and slid his tongue inside.

Abbie squealed, nearly jumping off of Aaron's cock, when George's tongue slid over her asshole. She'd forgotten about him except in the peripheries of her mind. He pried her cheeks apart and shoved his tongue inside of her. Aaron had once told her that he was an ass man, she'd thought he admired a butt in jeans not that he admired her butt with his tongue. He replaced his tongue with a finger, rolling it around inside of her while he nipped at her butt. After a moment he stuck in a second finger. Aaron forced his hand between them and found her clit. She shut her eyes, unmoving, and concentrated on her clit.

George knew what he was doing with an ass. He didn't push or rush, he just seduced her ass into taking his fingers. He put the third finger in there and held them still, letting her get used to them. She winced, more in shock than pain, and waited.

"Is he going to...?" Matt scooted off the couch and came around behind her.

George pulled his fingers out slowly, one by one. He put his tongue in her ass again. When he pulled away it was to adjust position. One of his hands palmed a cheek. She opened her eyes again, staring down into Aaron's. His were smoldering. She knew that he could feel the finger in her ass, and probably even the tongue.

"Here it comes, Abbie." George brushed the tip of his dick against her asshole, then pressed.

She froze, holding her breath.

"Holy shit." Matt sounded as if he'd found the Holy Grail.

The pain flashed briefly when George popped past the tight muscles determined to keep him out. He stopped for a moment, then started a gentle back and forth thrusting. Aaron's fingers rubbed her clit, his dick harder than ever in her pussy. It was uncomfortable, almost painful, but one of the most erotic things she'd ever been a part of. Her ass relaxed, opening up a little more to the dick slowly drilling her. She felt George's pubic hair brush her ass moments before he got himself all the way inside.

"Holy shit," Matt said again. "That's so fuckin' hot."

Abbie shuddered, rubbing her pussy against Aaron. She could feel her ass loosening around George's dick, welcoming him into it. He must have felt it as well; he pulled back. Her ass sucked at his cock, not letting him go easily. He rubbed her butt with his hands, murmuring something she didn't understand. He pushed back in. "Fuck yes, you have the perfect fucking ass. Perfect." He slapped a cheek for emphasis.

Abbie groaned, arching her butt up toward him. He clamped her hips and pulled out again. She wiggled on Aaron's cock, chasing after George's. Aaron caught her tits in his hands, squeezing the nipples. She gasped, her body jerking. George thrust in powerfully and paused, when nothing but panting came from her, he put himself into the ass fucking.

Aaron hunched his hips under her, but he didn't need to. George's heavy stroking rocked her back and forth on his dick. She found a rhythm that met George's thrusts and ground into Aaron's fucking. She felt like the sex kitten of the century, like there was nothing she couldn't do. "Fuck me hard. Harder!"

George reached around Abbie and tugged at her nipples. Abbie couldn't believe this was happening. She couldn't keep from groaning either, it felt too good. He squeezed her ass and licked her back. He pummeled her rump, grunting with ever inward stroke.

Matt inched toward her face, cock in hand. She didn't even think about it, just reached out and grabbed it. She tugged it forward, opening her mouth. He slid his fingers into her hair and crouched next to her face, letting her suck him down.

She didn't know where the orgasms started, or why, they just did. One right after the other rolled through her. Her ass felt electrified with each rub of George's cock. It was like nothing she'd ever felt. Her pussy clenched, the entire length of it suddenly alive and fully aware of the hard dick buried completely in it. Her clit rocked against Aaron's pelvic bone with each one of George's thrusts. The thought was so dizzyingly delicious that she came again.

She gasped and cried around Matt's cock because she never wanted it out of her mouth. Her ass jiggled around George's cock, and consequently Aaron's as well. Aaron held her hips firmly in his hands, but could keep her still. George slapped her butt a few times, then growled her name and shoved his dick in as deep as it would go. She could feel him shuddering and pouring his load into her throbbing ass. Aaron whined that peculiar little moan he made when he was particularly turned on and came as well.

George backed away from her, his dick popping out of her butt with a sloshy plop. Matt replaced him so fast, she didn't even see him move. The fresh cock burrowing deep into her ass made her groan. Aaron tweaked her nipples and pulled her head down for a kiss. Matt didn't have the finesse that George did, he just pounded away for a few minutes until he added his cum to George's.

"Hey, give me a piece of that Aaron." George knelt down beside her and commandeered her lips for a deep kiss. "Thank you for making a fantasy come true."

She blushed, not sure if he was joking or if Aaron had put him up to it.

"Holy shit." Matt flopped onto the floor behind her.

"I hope that Aaron will share you lovely ass with me again."

"Don't count on it." Aaron wrapped his arms around his wife and held her tight. "But, maybe."

"C'mon Matt, let's leave these two alone. See you Monday, Aaron."

Abbie didn't know when she'd been more embarrassed in her life. She pressed her face to Aaron's chest and brazened it out while she listened to the other two pulling their clothes on and straightening the desk. Their cum slithered out of her ass, drying on the backs of her thighs. She felt like a slut. A sexy, hot, gorgeous slut.

She smiled into Aaron's warm chest. She liked the idea. It suited her.

12