A Perfect Candidate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It doesn't matter. That's the deal."

Taylor kept rubbing, her hand deep into her white silk panties. She panted and moaned and squirmed. Suddenly her moans raised in pitch and length and Michael knew she was attacking her clitoris. He got off the couch, removed his pants and briefs and straddled her head, facing down the rest of her writhing body. His cock hung down, smaller now, but returning to form. Michael lowered himself onto his knees until his balls rested on Taylor's forehead. He carefully avoided kneeling on her hair by pulling it together beneath him. It tickled his inner thighs. Once he was comfortable, Michael began rubbing his semi-hard shaft all over her face and was pleased to see Taylor's lips part and tongue protrude, kissing the shaft and licking his head whenever he passed near her mouth.

Taylor was now furiously fingering herself and she looked ready to scream. Michael inched forward until his scrotum covered her mouth and he pressed down, stifling her cries. He reached down to her blouse and undid the buttons. Her lacy white bra was tight against her breasts, but it could not stop him from reaching his big hands into her cups and roughly squeezing her pale mounds. Her nipples were small, pink and hard as rocks. Her areolae were wrinkled with gooseflesh. He used the back of his hands to lift her bra cups back; it was a tight fit, but he managed to make room for his thumbs to begin tracing circles around her nipples. Her muffled cries of ecstasy urged him on and he brought him thumbs and index fingers together, pinching her nipples between them, softly at first, then harder, and harder. And harder. He twisted them and finally pulled, watching them stretch away from her mounds.

Her cries sounded painful. Her hips began bucking and her free hand reached behind them both and found Michael's tight, bare ass. She grasped a cheek, sinking her long nails into his flesh until Michael growled in pain. That sent Taylor over the edge. Up until now her pleasure had been rapidly ascending to a high peak in one prolonged stimulation. But now she leaped from the precipice and experienced something akin to free fall as wave after crashing wave of thrills exploded from her pussy and engulfed her whole body. She convulsed uncontrollably and finally went limp. Michael eased off her nipples, now red from punishment.

Taylor, exhausted from the ordeal, managed to summon her reserve strength and urgently patted his leg, signaling that she was suffocating beneath his package. Michael lifted himself a few inches and she took in air in a long, ragged, alarming inhale. Michael pivoted away from her face and stayed kneeling beside her, admiring her limp, panting and still mostly clothed form. She looked like a manhandled porcelain doll, which Michael supposed she was. Her hand was still in her pants, but not moving. Michael reached down, grasped her by the wrist and drew it away from her crotch. He lifted her wet, sticky hand to his nose and sniffed. Her juices had a sharp, sweet scent. He resisted the urge to lick her fingers because he was still feeling a new found dominance over this beautiful creature beneath him and still felt like playing. So instead, he brought her hand down to her mouth and she only hesitated a little, her eyes meeting his with just the slightest, pleading doubt before she relented and began to lick her hand clean, sucking each finger with a whimpering moan. The whole act was the most perverted thing Michael had ever seen in real life. He wanted to see it again and again.

"Ok, that's the deal." he agreed, trying not to seem overly pleased with the negotiations.

There were tears in Taylor's eyes from the ordeal, but she laughed and rolled onto her side to hug his muscular legs, resting her head on his lap. Michael returned to stroking her hair for awhile and they both knew bliss. Finally, they both tidied themselves up and Michael excused himself. When the staff saw him make his way back to his desk and resume working, they realized that nothing serious had happened. It was just an ordinary meeting and they quickly forgot about it. Tonda thought she might have heard some shouting, but wasn't sure. Michael didn't look upset, anyway. In fact, he looked awfully pleased with himself. Maybe he got a raise or a promotion. Or maybe ...

12