A Perfect Christmas Gift.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the sensations were being felt at once as Jason darted his tongue beneath the petals every so often and lapped at her clit or his tongue would cradle her clit and he would run the petals over it. He finally dropped one handful of petals and sank two fingers in her tight canal, the slippery wet inner flesh warm and moist sucked at his fingers drawing them in deeper. She was as tight now as she had been the night he had claimed her virginity. He could smell the juices that were flowing freely now and he dipped his head as he spread her lips with one hand and slipped his tongue inside for a taste from the source of this moisture.

Judy feeling all of this attacked his cock in her mouth with renewed vigor, her head bobbing as she massaged his balls in her hand. Her tongue trailing her lips up and down his shaft as she was urging him to cum in her mouth by holding down his ass with her other hand. She hummed and mmm'd against his penis as she flicked the head with her tongue again. They were both nearing climax but it would not quite come. The state of arousal was too great and the pleasurable sensations tingling deep inside both would just not allow for an explosion in this position. They both realized this at the same time.

As Jason was pulling off Judy she cried out, "Fuck me please Jason, do it now, stuff your big dick deep inside me honey." She rarely spoke like that but she knew that it turned Jason on immensely. He swung around over her and slid between her legs, the head of his cock poking against her exposed pink lips of pleasure. He kissed her deeply and drove his cock past the lips and deep inside her in one fluid thrust.

"MMMFH," she moaned into his mouth reluctant to break the kiss, afraid that doing so may make him disappear forever. Judy ran her nails up and down his back and raked him with the pleasure she was feeling. She felt the blood immediately warm beneath her fingertips pooling up and running down his back. He loved her nails ripping into him though, for he always knew that she was enjoying herself then and not just putting on a show for his ego.

Jason thrust over and over and he finally broke the kiss and whispered in her ear, "I love, ummmm, God I love ugh oh yes, I love your sweet body and everything inside, oh sweet joy, my sweet bride to, oh almooosssttt therrre, be." He felt her tight inner walls clamping rhythmically around him and her nails digging deeper into his back let him know she was almost ready for an earth shattering climax as well. "Jason cum inside me, please, fill me with your seed and let's make a ba ba baby," she cried.

Jason's cock swelled at her urging words and he pushed up her breast and suckled it as he pounded in and out of her. It was sweet lovemaking just a little rough which is what they both needed at this point. Judy arched her back once more as his lips found her nipple and she at once felt the tingling slipping up from the soles of her feet to the tips of her hair, she closed her eyes and saw explosions of white star bursts behind the lids. She screamed out, "Oh fuck yes, Jason I am cumming, cum with meeee."


Jason heard this and his balls tightened as if being sucked up into his body and he let loose with five pent up years of sexual frustration and jism. He spurted maybe ten or twenty shots, neither of them could be sure. She felt the jets of warm juice being spurted deep inside her and felt a whole new orgasm rip through her body, her legs shook and Judy cried and laughed and moaned all at once. Jason was grunting, "MMM oh yes, my Judithbunny," he came with the force of a fire hose being turned on a raging fire. He jerked and went limp over her body as the juices of their mixed organs flowed down and slipped out of Judy and down her thighs and his balls. He lay there kissing her and stroking her hair away from her face. One hand idly playing with her breasts.

They made love through the night over and over again. Assuming many position and trying everything imaginable, fruits, ice cream, chocolate syrup and everything else edible from a person's body. They fell asleep beneath the covers Judy with her bottom pressed back against his stomach. His hand draped over her breast.

In the morning they awoke and went downstairs hand in hand afraid to break physical contact. Beneath the tree was another envelope this one had both their names on it. It had a note inside they opened and read together. From Santa and God, We have joined forces to provide you with an everlasting love and life together, Merry Christmas and don't ever forget that we both do exist. Of course there were cookies half eaten near the fireplace and there was also a little stocking that hadn't been there before. It had the name Matt on it in glittering letters and inside it were plane tickets to Hawaii and keys to a new home.

One year later.

Judy and Jason sat near the cabin's fireplace snuggled up inside a blanket, next to them in a crib was Matthew Christopher Kringle

Please vote and feel free to send feedback, thank you.

12