A Perfect Creation

Story Info
A girl created by a video game desires to please her creator.
1.2k words
3.91
11.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was startled awake by the buzz of his front door. He pulled on some grey sweatpants and a t-shirt and darted downstairs. The mailman asked for a signature and handed him a large parcel. It was here! Dan had been waiting months for the new Playbox console to be released, with 4320p resolution and 6D features, he was dying to experience the new Instinct game in the highest definition possible.

He spent an hour or so setting up the console, eager to play. After setting up, the console scanned his face and created an avatar identical to him, every freckle in the correct place. He was already impressed. A message blipped onto the screen, asking if he'd like to create a companion. He selected yes, unsure of what help it'd be during gameplay. He selected one of the pre-designed females, not willing to spend a lot of time. A slim, pale, lightly-freckled blonde girl with big violet eyes and small elf-shaped ears, dressed in a small revealing white dress was his favoured design. It then asked him to choose her personality traits. He was puzzled as to the relevance of any of this, but went on to select her characteristics. He chose her main skills strength, magic/creation and coercion; and her personality- agreeable, romantic and obedient. It then asked him to enter a name for the girl. Not caring, Dan went with the preset name for the design "Menai".

He now had to wait for Instinct to install, and he found himself back in bed on his laptop. A while passed and Dan found himself scrolling through intimate photos of his girlfriend, Emily, feeling very aroused. He'd flicked through some porn videos and started touching himself, when he heard a loud bang from the kitchen. Startled, he jumped up from his bed and quietly stepped through to the hallway.

"Hello?" he spoke, as he neared the kitchen. "Hi Dani!" exclaimed a short, blonde girl as she rose up onto the tip of her toes and wrapped her arms around him, "I didn't know you were here!" she continued excitedly. Her excited eyes looked up at him as she bit her lip and smiled. Dan stepped back, confused. "Who are you?" he asked, "Why are you in my apartment?" Her sunny expression turned discomposed, now matching Dan's perplexed manner.

"I'm Menai" she said, squinting her head. "You made me!"

"No I didn't! Why are you in my house?!" he yelled.

Her eyes watered at the sound. "You made me! Where else would I be?"

He stopped to study her. Short, slim frame. Her long blonde hair, large unusual violet eyes, the light freckles covering her tiny nose and cheeks. The white dress...No, he thought, that's impossible. She's an intruder. He grabbed her by the arms, now, as her eyes watered once again. "Why are you in my house? What do you want?" He asked, as calmly as he could.

"You made me, Dani, I'm yours!" she squealed as she covered her eyes with her hands.

"Don't get upset..." he tried, "I just need to know why you're in my house"

"It's our house!" she whimpered as she brushed her soft blonde hair off her forehead and tucked it behind her ears. Dan gasped at the sight of her small pointed ears. She did look just like her... But how was this possible? Why was she here? He looked down at her once again. She is totally harmless, he thought, I could let her stay and calm down while I figure this out.

"Okay," his voice soft now, as if he was speaking to a child. "You can stay here. But we can pretend...you're my cousin, for the time being, okay?"

"Ummmm...okay"

He led her to the couch and offered her some water. She gulped it down in one, smiling up at him. She patted the seat next to her, beckoning him to sit with her. Met with her adorable eyes, he did as she asked. He tried to ask her questions, to pull the truth from her. "So...how old are you, Menai?"

"I'm 18" she replied, confused. "You know that".

"Where do you live?"

"Here! With you!!"

"I mean...where's your mom?"

"I don't have one. I only have you."

Dan was becoming irritated, he sat in silence for a few minutes before Menai rested her head on his lap. She turned to glance at him and beamed as her eyes met his. He forced a smile towards her as he tried to think of what he should do. Her arm wrapped around him as her hand felt it's way under his t-shirt onto his bare back. She massaged him while the sat in silence, until he lay his arm over her back. Encouraged, her hands began wandering to his chest, which she massaged happily for a while. Eventually she moved on to his outer thighs, her hands over the soft cotton of his sweatpants, she grabbed the material in her hands and rubbed and squeezed him. Her delicate fingers moved upwards, cupping his balls.

"What are you doing?!" he finally spoke.

"I love touching you!" She exclaimed, "you're so soft, you feel so nice!"

Her sweet tone drew sympathy from him, "Okay, but not there."

"I want to touch it!" she argued, "I want to feel your dick!"

Shocked by the words, his dick pulsed.

"See!" She continued, "I knew you'd like it."

She raised to her knees as she wrapped her hand around the outline of his cock through his sweatpants and massaged it as it grew.

"Mmmmm" she moaned joyfully, as her fingertips grabbed at the top of his pants. Now aroused, Dan closed his eyes as head lay back against the top of the couch, and he allowed her to pull down, revealing his stiff cock.

Her soft fingertips stroked the full length as she smiled. She gripped him as she bent down to lick the tip of his cock. "Mmmm" he moaned as he felt her tongue press against him. She licked the length of his shaft before wrapping her lips around the head. She sucked gently as he quietly moaned. Gradually he was feeling deeper and deeper inside her mouth, the desire for this perfect creation took over him, his fingers grabbed at the top of her hair as he thrusted deeper into her tiny mouth. Now, his cock completely inside her, he held her there as she gagged before pulling her completely off, her saliva still attached. "You like that?" He asked.

"I love it" she said, as he pushed her head down once again. He did this again, and again, until he felt on the brink of cumming.

"Now I'm going to give you a little present" he said softly, "Why don't you kneel down on the floor for me?" He stood as she did what she was told, he smirked down at her as he immediately pushed his cock to her lips and began fucking her mouth again, faster and harder than before. As he felt himself cumming, he pulled outwards, his cum shooting out onto her lips, tongue, and dripping onto her nose. She licked her lips and swallowed as he patted her on the head. "I love the taste!" she exclaimed.

"Good girl" he praised, as he lifted her back onto his lap.