A Perfect Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Others want to use our cubicle; you can hear their restless feet, God, were they listening to us? We get up and change the pad. Arnold apologises for the mess and says we both could use a shower. The locker rooms are unisex on Nude Day, so we go together.

Fortunately we are alone in what is usually the girl's shower room. We take adjoining stalls and tend to ourselves. I'm still feeling afterglow and my soapy hands make me feel good. Arnold turns off his spray and so do I. He pops around the corner. I don't see how he could still be interested but he's looking at me frankly. After all we've been through I'm still shy and without thinking I cover myself. He starts laughing.

"I see we need to make you decent."

He turns my shower on low and takes the soap in his hands and works up a good lather. He plops a big blob of soapy foam around each of my nipples. Solely in the interest of scientific accuracy, I point out that something pink and tight is still visibly pointing through. Another application is required. Now I look like one of those bubble bath ladies in an old movie.

The first blob between my legs is likewise insufficient. We can see light brown hairs floating in the foam around my partially visible slit. Another glop completes the job. We admire it. We laugh at our silliness. There is something particularly sexy about the transience of soap bubbles. Arnold isn't about to wait for them to pop.

"I think I like you better the other way."

He turns on the shower full force and in a flash I'm back to where I was, but now I'm not covering myself. And he's pushing me back against the shower wall and his smooth soapy fingers are sliding between my pussy lips. I can't believe that I want this again so soon, but I do. Arnold obviously knows a lot, but this time his fingers are just slightly off center. I guide him upwards just a tad and then I'm flying. When I come this time, it is softer and less urgent.

Now the shower is off and we are embracing, which is good because I need help standing. After I recover a bit I offer to towel him dry. It is pleasant to feel his strong muscles under the towel. Soon there is only one area left.

"May I?"

"Certainly."

I am curious. After he is dry I get real close to take a good look. My face is only inches from the cute tiny slit at the tip. I think from the little I know he must be circumcised. I lift it up to see its underside and I see his scrotum, stretched soft by the heat. I gently hold his balls in the palm of my hand. I'd like to look longer, but I don't want him to think I'm pervy or something. By the time I'm done he's only a little bit bigger.

"In case you're wondering, there's a latency period," he says.

I know that word from the sex study module in biology class.

"How long?"

"Theoretically not too long, but overall I think I'm done for the day."

I'm not sure if he's referring to his physical state or if he's dismissing me. Maybe I didn't do it right. Maybe he came so fast he feels cheated.

Now he begins to towel me off, leaving the best for last. He is very assiduous. Not a single crevice is left unblotted, yet moisture keeps welling up. When he is done I still have trouble standing, so we go into the locker room and sit down.

Crazy things are going through my head. Sex feels good when you're doing it and afterward too. What if I did it every day, would it still be as good? I thank him until he's restless. I want him to hold me in his arms, I want to smell his sweet skin, I want to be with him forever, I want to tell him I love him. I say none of this. But I must know one thing.

"When we were in the gym, I asked you to do it, I mean I really wanted you to, but you didn't?"

"I didn't because you would have cried afterwards. And that would have spoiled my perfect day."

I cry anyway. Arnold is right, of course. He knew what my body was telling me there in the gym, but understood that I wasn't thinking straight... And he was kind enough not to take advantage of me when I was vulnerable. But when I look at his sweet smiling face I think maybe I really am ready. Now that it's too late.

After awhile it seems there is nothing better to do than go to our afternoon classes. What they are all about I have no idea. We only have eyes for each other.

I have a sense of unease that by mid-afternoon becomes acute. I still don't know his plans for the summer, and I'm afraid to come right out and ask him if they include me. Boys seem able to get their fun and move on. Is it really possible I might never see him again? I ache.

After the last class is over he still hasn't said anything. We are walking past the school office towards the main entrance. Nude Day is officially over, and we are about to join the other students getting dressed outside. Arnold excuses himself to go to the men's room. I'm desperate.

When he comes out, I am sitting on the bench outside the office, filling out a form I just picked up.

"Vivian, what's up?"

"This is an application for an Exploratorium spot. The next available opening is on Wednesday at noon. Can you make it?"

"You know what this means?"

"Yes, very much."

Arnold hesitates before speaking.

"When we were in the gym, it wasn't easy for me to resist. I'm glad I did, and I told you why. But if we go to the Ex, it's going to happen. We both know that. I don't think we can make a good decision today. So let's fill out the application, see each other over the next few days, and decide then. If you change your mind, we just don't show up at the Ex, no hard feelings."

"Agreed." I giggle at the word 'hard'. His latency is clearly over. I have no intention of changing my mind, but it's sweet for him to give me the chance.

Outside, we dress each other tenderly. There are certain indications he is thinking about Wednesday. I grin as I make sure he is in the up position under his tight white briefs. I pat him goodbye.

"Vivian, thank you. This has been a perfect day."

I am crying too much to answer. But on Wednesday, when we have made love, and I lie in his arms, skin to skin, flesh to flesh, bone to bone, I will say the same.

12