A Perfect Evening

Story Info
A perfect evening.
2k words
4.15
32.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shyness. Hesitation. That's what was running through her mind. No uncertainty, though. None of that. He had been so sweet, so gentle, so patient, that she knew this was right.

"Are you alright? You seem a little distracted."

"Y-yeah. Just got lost in thought, that's all."

"I understand." He ran a hand over her hair. "I could get you a drink if you want. Y'know, something to help you relax."

"I'd like that. Thanks..."

"Hey, no problem." A kiss, a feather-soft touch against her cheekbone. "I want you to do something for me while I'm gone, though."

"A-alright. What's that?"

"Breathe. Don't think. Don't do anything else. Just breathe. Can you do that for me?"

A nod and a smile. Not as shaky as before. Progress.

"Good. I'll be right back."

"Gotcha." Deep breath. Smile. Once he left she honored his request, pausing only to slip out of her jeans. It was easier to breathe when comfortable, after all.

He returned, wine in hand. Took one look at her. Smiled.

"Feeling better?"

"A bit." She took another deep breath, exhaled, and giggled.

"Glad to hear it." He handed her the glass, then sat down and got to work on unbuttoning his shirt. She watched, paying him as much attention as she paid the wine. Light, sweet, with no harsh aftertaste. His chest was equally appetizing. Toned muscle. Tanned skin. Not to mention the whirl of hair around his navel. She took another drink, then licked her lips.

"Nice chest."

"Thanks...and likewise." A wink made her giggle again. "It's nice to finally see what's under those little t-shirts. Now, c'mere." He gestured to his lap. "Sit with your back to me."

"Okay..."

He took the empty glass from her hand and set it on the nightstand. Then he wrapped his arms around her. One hand rested on her shoulder, while the other curled around waist and tummy. Skilled fingers worked tense muscles, eliciting a sweet little sigh in response.

"Baby?"

"Hm?"

"Your...ah...your bra. It's in the way. Mind if I slip it off?"

"No...Not at all. Go right ahead."

Well, she certainly sounded relaxed now. Good sign, he thought, as he slipped the delicate straps from her shoulders and worked at the hooks. He let the bra fall and immediately slipped his hands up over her chest. Full. Soft. Perky, with little nipples pressing against his palms. Damn. The more he saw, the more he wanted, no, needed to devour her whole. Well, there would be time for that tonight. First, though...

"Hold on." He shifted her to the bed then pulled his jeans off. She watched with renewed interest, exhaling a soft "wow!" as her eyes stroked over the front of his briefs.

"Don't be shy. It likes you."

"That's good..." Giggle. Unmistakable traces of blush colored her cheeks. It was undeniably endearing. He smiled as she moved back into his lap, resting her head against his. He kissed her cheek and was pleasantly surprised when she shifted so their mouths could touch. He pulled her closer. She ran a hand through his hair. Sighed.

"So good..."

"We haven't even really started yet."

"I know..nice warmup, though."

"It gets even better. Trust me, baby."

A nod. They shared a tender kiss while his hand wandered, slipping gently under her panties.

"...That's a nice surprise."

"Y..you mean that?" Lip bite. "I..I..I could shave if you want.."

"Don't. I mean it. It feels good. Soft. Natural." Pause for another tender kiss. "What I -do- want you to do is talk to me. Tell me how to touch you. How to make -you- feel good."

"Okay...just..uhm...start with my clit and go slow at first. Y'know..build up friction l..later."

"Like this?" Those talented fingers got back to work, stroking over sensitive skin. She gasped.

"Y..Yes. God, yes. Explore me. Work me up. Get me wet."

"That last bit's not gonna take much work, babe..." To emphasize this he slipped a finger into her, bringing on another gasp. "I do think these little panties of yours are in the way, though. Agree?"

"Mmmmmhm. Completely." She lifted up, letting him slide the soft cotton down her legs. He moved his fingers back, slipping back into her sweet depths. Her immediate response was a sharp exhale, shifting her hips against his own growing arousal.

"That's right...show me how you feel..." He nibbled her ear, free hand working and caressing her breasts.

"I...I feel -amazing-..I do want to face you, though..."

"Alright." Slowly, gently, those incredible fingers shifted again. He licked a fingertip, eyes partially closed. "Mmm. Turn around." She did what she was told, but not without cuddling, kissing, rubbing against his warm skin. "Beautiful..."

With that he took her hands in his and started kissing. Wrists, palms, knuckles, fingers...unexpectedly sensual. Undeniably pleasurable. As he kissed he took things a step further, massaging her hands with his own. She sighed. Shivered.

"Here. I can warm you up." It wasn't a cold shiver. That was irrelevant. He turned his attention to her breasts. Cupping. Caressing. Fondling. Simple enough.

Another sigh.

"..More...?"

"Of course." Voice low. Eyes dark. More? Hell, he would've gladly given her the world. For now, though, pleasure was more than sufficient. He kissed her lips, cheek, jaw, neck. He brushed his mouth against her neck, feeling her pulse race. "Remember what I told you about breathing."

Nod. Exhale. Smile. No shakiness this time. Much better.

He kissed her collarbone, letting his hands get back to work. One thumb brushed over an already tender nipple, while its mate pinched and pulled. Another exhale, this time more of a sigh.

"D'you like this?"

"Mn-hm."

"Good. Beautiful boobs deserve attention."

Her giggle was all the motivation he needed. He lowered his head and began treating her to kisses and licks, with an occasional nibble here and there. Meanwhile he kept the caress going. His mouth lavished attention on both breasts, licking and teasing. She responded by running her fingers through his hair, arching her back to give him better access.

Then...then she gasped his name. No uncertainty. Sweet desire evident in each syllable.

"Ready?"

"I think so..."

"Good." Thank God. With more speed than finesse he took his pants off, finally freeing his starving dick. Good thing there was a delectable feast in front of him, gazing at him with more than a little curiosity and interest.

"May I...?" One extended hand made her unfinished question obvious.

"Sure. Go ahead."

He honestly had expected her fingers to tremble, or that he'd have to remind her to be careful. These concerns turned out to be unfounded. Her touch was gentle, reverent. More than a little confident. Not bad for a virgin. Hell, not bad for anyone.

"W..where'd you learn how to do that?"

"Internet." Giggle. She leaned over and flicked her tongue against his throbbing head. Sharp exhale. Damn.

"Should've known. Naughty little thing. N..Now, want to help with the condom?"

"Sure.." Slightly less confident now. Perfectly natural. He unwrapped the condom, slipped it over the tip.

"It just rolls down...yeah, like that." Here he took her hand. Squeezed gently. "You'll be fine. I promise. So lay back, relax, and let me take care of you."

"Okay..."

"And...ahm, if you need to, like, grab me or squeeze my shoulder, go ahead."

"Gotcha. Just...stop stalling. Please. I'm supposed to be the shy one here." She kissed his nose, love light and laughter evident in her eyes. He nodded then got to work. Parted her legs. Stroked the soft skin of her inner thighs. Rubbed a generous amount of lube into her. That last contact made her sigh. He bit his lip against the sensation of her tightening around his finger. On a whim he thrust into her once, twice, more... and was delighted to hear her cry out.

"You like this..."

"Yes... ohh, god, yes." No question. She was definitely ready.

"You...you want more." Barely visible nod.

"Please."

He couldn't refuse, not when he was so hard he could barely think. Slowly, so carefully, he shifted into her. A pause. She bit her lip. Dug her nails into his shoulder.

"D...damn." All he could say, all he could think at first. He cupped her cheek in his palm, resting his forehead against hers. "You feel amazing. So tight, slick, wet...I'm gonna start moving now."

A nod in response. She lifted a leg, essentially wrapping her calf around his waist. Pleasant surprise, he thought, tracing a hand down her leg. He pushed further into her, taking in the incredible sensations as well as her reactions. Her hand's grip on his shoulder tensed, nails feeling so deep he wondered if they'd break skin. She gasped. Her grip altered, changing into a more loving caress.

"Y..you like this, huh?"

"Mm-hm." Shy smile and blush. She touched his cheek, nose to nose again. "Be gentle, alright?"

"Of course." Tender kiss after tender kiss. He couldn't stop. Wouldn't. Not when she felt so good, so sweet. Not when her little sighs, vocalizations, and touches evinced arousal and enjoyment. She whispered his name, body and voice begging for more. His breath caught in his throat.

Then he remembered what she'd said earlier.

"Friction, right?"

She had to be curious, even a little confused. Still, she nodded.

"Show me, then."

"Huh...?"

"Touch yourself. Let me see your beautiful fingers at work."

"Ohhh. Gotcha..." Understanding replaced uncertainty. The hand in question slipped downward, reaching its intended destination just in time for him to continue ravishing her. Glory. Sweet glory. He sped up, doing his best to keep up with her fingers. All too aware of how close he was, of how close she had to be by the way she writhed and sighed. He almost expected her to scream in the heat of climax. Instead, she gasped, letting the waves of ecstasy rock through her, whispering his name into his ear. That one whisper was his fuel, his motivation towards building his own orgasm.

And damn, it was good. Incredible. Exquisite beyond words.

For a long moment they lay together, arm in arm, sharing another round of tender kisses. Then, reluctantly, he pulled out and away from her.

"Give me a few minutes, alright?"

"'Kay." Priceless smile as she sat back, covering up in a nearby sheet. He felt drained, but couldn't help smiling as he tossed away the condom. Deep breath, sitting on the edge of the bed, running a hand through his hair. Just getting his thoughts in order, that's all.

Then, out of nowhere, he felt something warm, absolutely pleasant. He realized what it was quickly. She had decided to start rubbing his back and shoulders. The action, paired with a soft kiss on the base of his neck, quickly melted his heart.

"Internet again?"

"Nah. I actually read about this in a magazine once. Something about how backrubs help guys relax after sex. Silly, but I figured you'd like it."

"It's not silly at all, and I definitely like it." Shared smile, sweet kiss. "I need to get sweatpants on. Want, like, a t-shirt to wear to sleep?"

"Yes please. It's too early in the year to sleep naked." Yet another giggle. He grinned in response, well aware that she was admiring him as he went to the dresser, tossed her a big t-shirt, and pulled on some pants. Five minutes later they were laying together under the covers, reveling about what was mutually agreed to have been a beautiful night.

"Does it always feel like that? So intense, I mean..."

"Well, it's always intense. That's how it works. I think.." A slow, pensive exhale. "I think the degree of intensity depends on a few things. You know, like experience, anticipation, affection."

"Oh..." She frowned for the first time all evening. He noticed, and quickly pulled her closer.

"That said...I didn't think it would be quite that intense. You're...no, we're amazing."

"Amazing...?"

"Yes. Don't ever forget it, either." To make sure she never would, he kissed her. The gesture certainly seemed to ease her mind. She smiled, rested her head on his shoulder.

"Love you..."

"Love you too, baby. Now, let's get some sleep." He switched the light off, then kissed her forehead. "Sweet dreams, sleeping beauty."

"G'night, sweet prince.."

No more words. They fell asleep in each other's arms, just enjoying the comfort of such a simple action. That's all that mattered, really.