A Perfect Fall Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all did. Then each of us was inserted with a thick vibrator turned on high. We then had a vibrating egg slid into our ass. Amy explained, "The first one to cum loses and so forth. Good luck whores." The double sensation was pretty intense, but I just tried to ignore the teasing tantalizations. It only took a couple minutes before Becky orgasmed screaming 'Fuck yes,' from the toy sensations. I instantly worried about her punishment, but stayed focused on winning. During the next couple minutes Ashley and Abby also climaxed and it was just Zelda and me. Just as I was close to cumming I heard Zelda scream and then seconds later I followed, winning my second straight round.

Amy announced, Jessica with back to back wins is now in the lead, but her daughter now needs to be punished for her quick pussy trigger. But first lets watch the trailer for my brand new movie I just finished editing late last night. Please watch the video called "The Seduction of a Surburban Housewife."

My mouth dropped as I began watching my downfall to whoredom. The video started when I came over the first day, it then replayed every sordid piece of my journey. It focused on my face blushing when she talked about her sex life; it caught me starring at her stocking covered legs on many occasions, it replayed the key moments of my drunken night where she dressed me, the video focusing on my facial expressions as she dressed me and when she later kissed me. Only a couple seconds of me fucking my husband were there. Then it went to me watching our mailman pleasure Amy, focusing on me licking my lips (which I did not even know I did). It then went to Becky being seduced and finally by me submitting completely to her and eating cum out of my daughter's ass. The video ended with me taking a strap-on in my ass and eating out an 18 year old teenager.

Amy then said, "I get horny every time I watch it. Anyways, Becky and Jessica come on up here and act out this script I wrote for tonight. But first, go to the washroom and put on your outfits."

Becky and I went to the washroom and saw that I was to put on a nun outfit and Becky a cheerleader outfit. Becky laughed and said, "Well this should be interesting."

I shrugged, "We are way past interesting don't ya think?"

"I suppose," she laughed as she finished putting on her outfit. I finished putting on mine and we returned to the show. Amy handed us scripts and said, "Don't disappoint ladies."

We sat down on two chairs and began our scripted dialogue.

Becky the Cheerleader: I need to confess.

Jessica the Nun: The pastor is not here right now, do you want to confess to me?

Becky: Um...ok.

Jessica: Of course, we can't do it in confession.

Becky: Ok. Well, um, I have done a lot of bad things lately.

Jessica: Go on my dear.

Becky: Well, I have become a slave to my black neighbours. I have eaten vagina, had sex in all three of my holes and my mother also became a part of the action retrieving the sperm from inside me.

Jessica: Oh dear. And you came here to be forgiven dear?

Becky: God no, I want to know how many Hail Mary's I have to do when I plan to keep doing it.

Jessica: Excuse me.

Becky: I know I am a whore now, I can't change that. The pleasure is heavenly.

Jessica: Ummm...

Becky: Also, can I Hail Mary in advance?

Jessica: No. Why?

Becky: Well, I planned to just suck off Pastor Trenton, but I guess I could do you.

Jessica: What?

Becky: (Moving right in front of me) I am going to make you scream to the Gods.

She then kissed me. Of course I feigned shock, but let Becky undress me. She then dove into her mommy's pussy. As she brought me to a desperately needed orgasm I screamed "Oh yes, you are forgiven. Keep submitting," and orgasmed on my daughter's face. I then pushed her to the floor and said, "I need to cleanse the sin out of you my dear." I then buried my face in my daughter's delicious pussy. I licked her pussy and slid a finger inside her to bring her to a second orgasm in a few minutes.

We then got up as Amy said, "Another great movie by the mother-daughter team. So to recap after three rounds it is the MILF Jessica with 11, her dyke daughter at 10, Ashley right behind them with 9, our local celebrity with a disappointing 8 and our rich bitch with a mere 7 with only two events left. The next event is extreme fucking musical chairs. As you can see there are five chairs. You will walk around until the music stops and then your job is to get the person off as fast as you can, any way you want. The last one to get their person off is out."

All five of us began are walk around the 5 well hung black studs. Each cock looked delicious as the first song, Britney Spears 'I am A Slave 4 U" played. The music played over almost the songs entirety before coming to a stop. I instantly dropped to my knees and took a nice stiff cock in my mouth. I bobbed up and down and was disappointed after a couple minutes to hear Amy say that Abby was finished. Just as I felt my man's legs begin to tighten I heard Amy announce that Becky had advanced as well and seconds later I advanced as a jet stream of salty goo slid down my throat. I got up and watched the two other young girls both desperately try to get their men off. The two sucked and as I watched I noticed neither had great technique. Zelda had no flow and Ashley did not go deep enough. Finally Ashley got her load of cum and Zelda was eliminated.

Amy said, "Zelda you will go to the bathroom for your punishment. The remaining four will continue the game." Four ladies, all somewhat overweight, sat on the chairs and opened their legs. The music began, this time it was Kiss's 'Lick it Up' and I had to laugh. The music played till the end of the first chorus and when it stopped I instantly dove into the wet and oddly smelling pussy of a large woman. Although somewhat awkward, I got to work. I decided to concentrate on her clit as I slid two fingers into her dripping cunt. This technique got her off relatively quick, just seconds after Abby had got her woman off. It was down to Becky and Ashley to advance and I watched with a rather perverse excitement. I silently cheered on my daughter to get off her chubby woman and although it was close, seconds really, Becky advanced to the third round.

Amy narrated, "And then there were three." Three elderly men, all over 70 at least, maybe 80, sat down on the three remaining chairs. Each black man had a limp cock sitting between their wrinkled legs. As I pondered which of the three would be easiest to get off Prince's 'Get Off' began to play. The song played for only a few seconds and I was back on my knees trying to get a limp cock awake. It took a while, but eventually the cock sprang to life and once it did it took only a couple minutes to retrieve his cum. I got up and watched my beautiful daughter lose as Abby wiped cum off her lips.

Amy announced, "And now for the final round of extreme musical fucking chairs. The winner will be the first ever champion of this probably annual new event. Jessica you sure seem to be doing well in these events after considering leaving me today."

I looked at her and said, "I will do anything to please you mistress."

Amy smiled and said, "I know you will. So in the final we are going to do something quite different. Jessica and Abby will get in a 69 and the first one to cum loses. Ladies get at it."

I pushed Abby to the ground and soon we were desperately licking each other's pussies. Both used are hands to probe each other's cunts and attempt to find the magical g-spot. Unfortunately for me, she found mine first as she slid one finger up my ass, had another in my cunt and I came hard all over her. As I began to get up Abby said, "Keep licking bitch," and shoved my head back between her legs. I got her off in only a couple more minutes and stood up pissed that I had lost.

Abby announced "There will be a 10 minute break before the final event of the night. The score with one event to go is Jessica 15, Becky 13, Abby 12, Ashley 11 and Zelda 8."

I went over to Becky and said, "How you holding up?"

"Fine," she responded and said, "You have been amazing today mom."

I shrugged and said, "I don't know what is in me, but as soon as the event starts all I want to do is win."

"Well that you have been doing."

"Except the last one," I said frustrated.

"You can't win them all mom."

"I suppose," I responded, "But I hated losing to that bitch."

"Mother," my daughter said in a faux shocked tone, "what has happened to my prim and proper mommy."

I smiled, leaned into her and whispered, "She died." I then kissed my daughter passionately.

Becky eventually broke the kiss and said, "Fuck you're a slut mommy, but I have to go pee before the last event."

"I should too," I said and we both went to the washroom.

When we got in there we both were shocked to see Zelda dripping in urine. Zelda looked at us and said, "Please straddle my face and pee on me."

Becky shrugged and said, "No problem bitch." She then did exactly that and sprayed her golden stream all over Zelda's face and hair. She then turned to me and said, "Your turn mommy."

I slowly moved to Zelda and straddled her, but couldn't pee. Zelda then moved forward and put her tongue directly on my pee hole. The pressure was all I needed and I peed all over the rich little girl. If she was humiliated she didn't show it as she opened her mouth and tried to drink as much of my urine as she could. When I was done she licked the last drops of piss from my cunt and said, "Thank you."

I looked down at her and said absurdly, "Your welcome." I then moved away from her trying to avoid any urine on the floor. I went to the sink and washed my hands, legs and feet and then returned for the final event.

Amy was on stage and waved us sluts over to her. The four of us, Zelda was still in the bathroom, stood side by side waiting our final task. Amy then announced, "And now for the final event...Fantasy. Each girl will have one minute to tell the audience their dirtiest fantasy. They then will be scored by the judges. Up first is Ashley."

Ashley came forward and began, "Well as many of you know I am training for the Olympics. In my fantasy I, of course, win gold and it is at the after party where things get crazy. At the party I am seduced and then dominated by the luscious black women from the South African countries. First I am pleased by many women as they sensually please my whole body. After I have orgasm after orgasm, I am forced to please all the women. I eat pussy after pussy after pussy as dark skinned African men fuck my pussy and ass filling both my holes with their cum. I want ever load to fill my pussy and ass until it is dripping out of me."

Amy clapped and said, "Very nice Ashley, now let's see if that is a gold medal performance. Judges."

The first judge gives her a 9, the second a 9 as well and the third an 8.

Amy said, "Wow those are very good numbers. The bar has been set high tonight. Up next is our little reporter slut Abby."

Abby grabbed the mic and began, "Well I would be at the Olympics as a reporter, just kidding. No in my fantasy I would become a famous reporter and get to interview all the celebrities. I would get a reputation as being a very thorough journalist who has an expert tongue. I would become a celebrity pussy pleaser, pleasing the pussies of all the top movie stars, divas and so forth. I would be invited to parties where I would just be placed in a bedroom to eat pussy after pussy."

Amy came forward and said, "Well there are some celebrities I would love to have and," she paused for effect, "some I already have. Judges the scores."

The judges were not overly impressed as she got two 7's and a 5.

Amy said, "That keeps Ashley in first with 26 and Abby a distant second with 19. Up next is Becky."

Becky paused for a second before she began, "Well I am on a girl's college volleyball team and most of my teammates are fucking hot. In my fantasy, which I plan to make a reality, I would seduce my team one by one. I would start with Karen, she is a freshman who is a virgin by choice. She is from Wisconsin and apparently they don't believe in sex before marriage. I would seduce her slowly and then turn her into my personal sex toy before offering her here to you all as a contestant at next year's party if that is allowed. I would then get her to help me seduce the other members. After they were all seduced, I would offer us to our black sexy coach and we would all serve her as obedient white sluts as God made us. Thank you."

Amy exclaimed, "Well that is the first time someone has offered us a virgin. Becky you make sure you keep us posted on this exciting conquest. Now judges if you would."

The judges, not surprisingly, liked Becky's fantasy as she received a nine and two eights.

Amy shrugged and said, "Well Becky that was a great fantasy but not enough to take the lead from slut Ashley. Now last, but certainly not least, Jessica."

I grabbed the microphone and began, "Before the last few days my greatest fantasy was two orgasms from my husband in the same week. Now today I have so many fantasies that I know can come true. I want to go to a board meeting as Mrs. Heet's white whore and be forced to please every board member; I want to go to a glory hole and suck cock after cock; I want to go to my daughter's college, walk into the boy's locker room and have them take turns fucking all three of my holes; I want to have my own 18 year old high school girl as my personal slave when I need to get off at school; I want to be a part of my daughter's exciting fantasy; I want to please every man and woman here; lastly, I want to be the best slave to Mistress Amy ever. My fantasy has become my reality." I then dropped to my knees in complete submissive compliance.

Amy in awe by my words said, "Well that was cheating a bit my slut, but I sure as hell enjoyed it. Judges what is the verdict?"

The judges were almost unanimous as I got two 10's and a 9.

Amy said, "Well that is official slut Jessica with 29 wins this round and the crown of complete whore for the night. Your reward is you get to use the other slaves as you see fit tonight. The final score in case anyone cares is Jessica with an impressive 20, Becky 16, Ashley 15, Abby14 and Zelda, who is still in the bathroom as our personal toilet, 8. Now as you ladies collect your wagers or count your losses, feel free to have another drink, use a slave or fuck each other, whatever. Jessica get over and eat my pussy."

I eagerly obliged savouring every lick of my mistress's perfect pussy. I lapped slowly, teasing her; I fingered her gently, probing her; eventually when she was close she pushed my face into her pussy and rubbed her pussy all over me until she came. I then got up and looked around. The event had turned into an orgy. Becky was being fucked from behind by a big black stud, I couldn't tell pussy or ass, as she sucked on another stiff rod. Abby was fucking an obese black woman with a strap-on; Ashley was in between some sexy black woman's legs as an older black man fucked her ass. Around the room other woman were eating each other; men were getting blow jobs; men were fucking women; a black elderly man was sucking a cock while another black man was being fucked by a strap-on. All perversities were in full scale. Suddenly I felt a hand on my waist and soon felt a cock in my ass. I obediently began bouncing back on it eager to feel it fill me completely. He eventually came in my ass and over the next hour I had two more loads of cum fill me, one in my mouth and the other in my cunt. I ate out a few more pussies and then as things calmed down I grabbed Abby Walker and said, "Lick my ass whore."

She began to say something but I slapped her in the face and then pulled her face into my ass cheeks. I looked and saw that Ashley and Becky were both pleasing a pretty 20 something woman while most of the others were leaving or already had left. After a few minutes of humiliating the reporter bitch, I had her eat my pussy to a breathtaking orgasm.

As I looked over Ashley and Becky were now in a 69 and both were fingering each other furiously as they lapped at each other's ripe pussies. As I watched intently, Mrs. Heet came over to me and said, "That was a very ambitious fantasy slut. But I would hate for you to lose your job or me to have certain secrets revealed. But I would like to have you as my personal hostess at my weekly card night with some of my closest friends."

I smiled and said, "Wouldn't miss it maam. When is it?"

"Thursday evening at 7. Of course I would like you there at 6 to get into the proper attire."

"Of course," I responded.

She leaned in and kissed me. When she broke the kiss she said, "I will e-mail you my address and bring your daughter."

"Yes maam," I responded and watched her go.

Amy called me over and said, "Did Mrs. Heet invite you over to your house?"

"Yes mistress," I answered.

"She loves to humiliate just so you know."

"That doesn't surprise me at all."

"Anyways, you still need to be punished, but I have not decided how yet, but leave next Saturday open as that is when it will take place."

"Yes mistress."

"OK, I am exhausted, I am going to bed; you can let yourself out whenever you wish."

"Thanks mistress," I answered.

She smiled and said, "You can call me Amy sweetheart."

"Goodnight Amy," I said as my heart warmed with her generosity.

My daughter was brought to one last glorious orgasm and the night came to an end. We both made it home exhausted and slept in the next day till after church.

I got dressed, hoping to look good for when Lauren arrived for her training with my daughter...hoping to be a part of the training,

The end for now...

Upcoming? What should Jessica's punishment be? Any suggestions please drop me a line.

12