A Perfect Fit

Story Info
Shopgirl helps older customer with more than purchase.
1.4k words
4.13
126k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I own a small but elegant Haberdashery. I inherited it from my father, who inherited it from his father. I have always felt so alive in the company of men.

I never have taken advantage of their attraction to the young, alluring shop owner.

Until today.

It was a beautiful spring day. So uncharacteristic for the Pacific Northwest.

Business was so slow for the day that I had sent all but one tailor and clerk home.

I was straightening the ties when I heard the bell of the door jingling. I looked up out of Pavlovian conditioning. My breath caught in my throat at the site of a well-dressed older gentleman. He was strikingly handsome with his tanned face silhouetted by his platinum hair. He stared past Richard ignoring the greeting the clerk offered. He was staring at me in a way that made me feel on fire. I felt myself blushing. My panties began to moisten as my whole body responded to the rush.

I crossed the short distance to him and extended my hand as I hoarsely said

"Welcome to my store. I am Suzanne, but I would like you to call me Suzie."

I firmly grasped his extended hand. He gripped it so tightly my knees buckled.

While still holding my hand he replied "It is a pleasure to meet you Suzie. Please call me John."

His smile broadened as he looked me up and down. I was dressed conservatively, yet quite sexy. Wearing a filmy white silk blouse that wrapped around and tied in the back, you could see the delicate lace of my bra through the thin fabric. I wore a long red skirt slit above my knee, exposing fishnet stockings. A rope of vintage pearls encircled my milky white neck. My hair worn long and straight framing my face simply decorated with a stripe of dark red lipstick. I reminded him of a Vargas girl with my full breasts, small waist and round hips.

I could not stop staring into his eyes. He was uncommonly handsome. I felt my labia swelling with desire, my nipples becoming erect as he continued to grip my hand in his.

"What can I do for you today, John?" I asked coyly.

"You can get me out of these clothes, Suzie. I think I need something new and exciting." John replied with a wink that made me shiver. I knew John could see my erect nipples straining against the lace and silk. He grinned and moved closer to me.

"I will take a few measurements, and we'll get started, okay?" I said smiling.

I reached up and slid off his suit jacket, gently sliding my fingers on his broad shoulders. I slid the measuring tape under his arms and around his chest. Feeling his firm body made me tremble. The desire was building within me, making my swollen pussy throb. I wondered if John could smell my sweet musky juices. I slid the tape down to his waist and looked into his eyes as I dragged my hand teasingly across his fly. I could feel a large bulge. His eyes half closed at the feel of my hand.

"Well Suzie," he said grinning, "can you fit me?"

I blushed deeper as I let out a gleeful little moan at the thought of John's cock penetrating my tight, wet pussy.

"I think we can arrange something you will be very excited about, John." I said teasingly. "Now, follow me, please," I said as I walked toward the new arrivals.

I selected a few Italian silk slacks and declared loud enough for Richard to hear

"Let me give you a hand with these sir. Follow me to the fitting room." Richard grabbed the newspaper and sat down on the sofa near the door with an audible sigh.

I led John to the fitting rooms and selected the largest one. I opened the door and allowed him to enter placing my hand on his ass as he squeezed past me. I followed him in and shut the door behind us. Dropping the silk slacks, I stepped towards him pressing him to the wall as I grabbed his face and began kissing him passionately. He kissed me back as his hands began untying my blouse. He slid his hands beneath the silk stroking my smooth skin. His tongue was dancing in my mouth making my throbbing pussy ache. I quickly undid his tie and unbuttoned his shirt.

His chest was perfectly tanned, and firm. I kissed his nipples, with that he pressed his hard cock against my thigh.

His hands slid up to undo my bra. He helped me slip out of my blouse and I dropped the bra to the floor. John sighed with pleasure at the sight of my large breasts. I began to work on unfastening his trousers as he began caressing my breasts.

As I unzipped his trousers, he began pinching my nipples, rolling them between his thumb and forefingers. I let his pants drop to his ankles revealing his hard cock sticking out at me like a pole. I gasped from the sight of his smooth glans and veiny shaft.

I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth. He felt so smooth and hot. I reached up under my skirt and pushed my wet panties aside. I began to finger my aching pussy as I sucked John up and down. I rolled my tongue on his head as I moved my mouth from side to side. I had to stop playing with my pussy, as I was going to explode and I wanted John to feel me cum. He played with my hair as I worked his cock. He began to pant and pulled me up off of him.

Pulling my face up to his he said "Take off your skirt, Suzie" in a breathy voice. He kissed me as I let my skirt fall revealing my garter belt and lacy panties. John pushed me back onto the bench in the fitting room. His strong hands sliding up my thighs pushing my legs wide apart. He slipped both thumbs beneath my dripping wet panties and started rubbing my clit, I arched my back with each wave of pleasure he was sending through me. I reached for his gorgeous cock and stroked it with both of my hands. I rolled it between my palms. I could feel it swelling even more.

He reached down to my feet and put them on his shoulders. He dropped to his knees as his fingers pulled my panties aside. He shoved his tongue into my hole so hard I bit my lip to keep from crying out in the ecstasy. I stroked his back and head shoving his face deeper into my pussy. I could hear the soft sounds of his mouth sucking on my lips, biting my clit.

"John, I'm going to come" I moaned as I started to rock to the motion of his mouth. "Oh Suzie, you taste so good. So sweet. I'm going to make you come now."

He began to flick my clit with his tongue as he shoved three fingers inside my quivering pussy. "I'm coming, Oh God I'm coming" I moaned as the waves of orgasmic pleasure washed over me making my legs close on his face. He forced them back open with his strong hands. He replaced his magic tongue with his fingers.

"Do you want me to stop, Suzie?" John asked, finger fucking my spasming pussy.

"I want you inside me John! Fuck me, oh fuck me please. John, please!"

He pulled me to my feet and shoved me against the fitting room door. He pushed his legs between mine. Reaching down he guided his firm, hot, throbbing cock into my pussy. He let the tip slide just into my opening making me moan incoherently. His strong hands slid beneath my ass and he pulled me up onto his shaft. I wrapped my legs around him, digging my heels into his muscular ass. He slammed me against the door, forcing his massive organ deep into me. I could feel him bumpimg against my cervix. He began slowly moving in and out of me, each stroke sending a wave of blinding pleasure through my body. I could feel his leg and back muscles flexing with each powerful thrust. His whole body tensed as his orgasm exploded into me. It seemed to last for minutes as he let out a growling moan. He stopped thrusting, and pressed his whole body against mine as he shook with the force of his climax. I could feel his pulse racing in his cock. His panting breath hot and sweet on my neck.

"Everything seems to fit perfectly, Suzie," he said with a smile.