A Perfect Fit

Story Info
She gets more than shoes on a shopping trip.
1.2k words
4.23
33.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kamala
kamala
2 Followers

I smile as I look at the clock when I arrive home from work on Friday. It is 5:13 and I can put the long week I've had behind me. I turn on the stereo and I am surrounded by the sound soft, romantic music. I remove my clothes as I walk through the house. I go to the kitchen first to pour a glass of wine. I take it with me as I continue on to the bathroom to run some bath water. I am naked by the time I enter my bedroom and look into my closet to decide what to wear to the party I'm going to tonight. I leave my dress and its accessories and underwear across the bed and return to the bathroom. I add some bath oil to the tub and surround myself in the warm water.

The water, wine, and music relax me and I feel like a brand new woman when I dry myself off after stepping out of the tub. I smooth body cream into my skin before dressing. I take a look at myself before I leave. I look good but something isn't quite right. I need new shoes. Nothing in my closet is quite right so I rush from the house to go to my favorite shoe store.

I get to the store about 10 minutes before closing. There is only one employee in the store, his name tag said "Peter, manager". He greeted me and says he is the new store manager and that he will be happy to assist me in any way. I introduce myself and tell him that I'm looking for something to go with the dress I had on to wear to a party. He agreed that the shoes I had on were nice...but not quite right for the black dress I was wearing. We make small talk as I wander around the store collecting shoes to try on. I can feel his eyes on me the entire time. I give Peter the shoes I want to try on and he excuses himself to get my selections from the back of the store.

When he returns, he locks the door and turns the "Closed" sign over. "I hope you don't mind; but, since it is closing time, I decided to make sure that no one could interrupt us. You will now have my undivided attention."

I tell him that I don't mind but I felt that his undivided attention had been mine from the moment I entered the store. Peter laughed as he admits that I am correct and he complements me on my dress. I'm wearing a long straight, black dress with spaghetti straps. The dress is very simple and almost demure until you notice the split that came all the way up my left thigh and the deep v made by the back of the dress.

I sit down and Peter apparently gets a glimpse up my skirt as he slips my shoes off. At first I am somewhat embarrassed but, watching his reaction, I decide to see if I could give him an erection. I notice how fidgety he is becoming and how he keeps his gaze going to the split of my dress. I try on all the shoes I selected. Opening and closing my legs, standing up for a sexy test walk then sitting down allowing my skirt to open further on my thighs to the top of my stockings.

It seems as if I have some kind of power over him. He stares between my legs at each opportunity. His fingers seem to linger on my calves and he gently strokes them as I try on each new pair of shoes. I can clearly see the erection in his pants and feel myself becoming damp with excitement. I "accidentally" spread my legs and show him my sheer black panties at every opportunity. He finally has enough of my teasing and as he lifts my leg to place yet another shoe, he pulls my foot into his crotch and rubs it around.

I can feel his throbbing erection through his trousers. My heart begins to race as I continue to rub his hardness with my foot. I spread my legs slowly so that he can get a good view up my dress and into the crotch of my panties. We watch each other mesmerized as he rubs his stiff member through his pants. His eyes never leave my crotch and I feel myself getting wetter and hotter.

He takes my hand and says "There are some styles in the back which you might like." There is a small lounge area in the back with an old love seat and a couple of chairs. I sit on the love seat. You pull up one of the small shoe store stools and again sits at my feet. Once again I place my foot on his crotch and he proceeds to massage my calves...rubbing my silky hose and moving up my leg. With my toes I squeeze and pinch his swollen penis and feel it throb with excitement. My legs are spread open, my skirt has risen way up my thighs, exposing the tops of my hose, my garters and my pantied crotch.

Losing myself in the moment, I slowly mouth "Show me how hard you are". Dutifully, he releases my leg and unzips his pants. He reaches in and pulls out a very nice specimen. Slowly running his hand up and down the turgid shaft, it begins to swell and pulse with excitement. My own fingers reach under the elastic of my panties and I start to rub myself. I am so wet that I even feel the wetness on the back of my hand as it rubs the crotch of my panties. We watch one another masturbate as our passions rise.

He stands and moves toward me, straddling my hips and aiming his hard shaft at my mouth. Up this close I can smell his musky scent. A drop of clear liquid hovers in the slit at the top of his manhood. My fingers push into my hot box as my tongue reaches out to beckon him inside. My mouth is filled with the heat of his burning member as I slather it with my tongue. I circle the head and lick the pre cum from the tiny slit.

I suck, lick and kiss him while I continue to finger myself. Peter is humping my face and I can feel him growing larger and harder. With one hand I fondle his balls while the other wraps itself around his shaft, pumping it into my mouth. I sense that he is about to explode. I feel him begin to tense. His penis seems to grow larger in my mouth just before I feel a final lunge and my mouth is filled with a warm salty taste as he explodes into me. I feel it ooze out of my mouth and onto this shaft I pulled my mouth away. I watch, mesmerized, as he spews spurt after spurt.

This is not the end.....merely, a good place to stop for now. I will write more later if you liked this. Or is this too tame? I hope to hear from you sine this is only my second post.

kamala
kamala
2 Followers