A Perfect Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers

She took a deep breath and stepped into the hallway before turning toward the living room. A tiny part of her mind screamed for her to stop and get out of these clothes but that part was outmatched by a deeper, more primal voice that anxiously awaited what was about to happen. She began walking down the hallway knowing that whatever happened things would probably never be quite the same between her and Drew.

She felt herself growing excited as she walked from the sleek, sexy fabric flowing past her bare skin. Her tall heels clicked on the hard wood of the stairs and as she entered the living room. Ordinarily she wouldn't wear shoes to open the presents and the clicking of her heels made Drew look up from his magazine when she entered the room.

The look on his face was exactly what she had been hoping for. His jaw dropped open and he looked at her in surprise for several seconds. She stood still and felt his eyes moving over her. She watched them move down to her feet and then slowly move back up to her face. As she had hoped she noticed that they lingered near her tits, as he seemed to be drawn to the sight of the pearls tickling her cleavage.

His eyes moved ever so slightly without raising from her tits and she became immediately aware that her nipples had started to grow hard under the slippery silk. Undoubtedly it had started simply from the exquisite friction of the fabric on her nipples as she walked and her nervousness, but seeing his eyes exploring her and knowing what might happen next certainly helped them tighten up. They weren't yet fully hard but they were definitely stiff enough to be seen through her robe.

For a moment she felt embarrassed but then realized that this was nothing compared to what she was going to do. "Do you like it?" she asked in a soft, playful voice.

"Wow! Mom, you look fantastic! I mean, you look better than most of the girls at school," Drew answered with surprising honesty. Hearing his words only stoked her already growing arousal and she knew it was time to act.

"Thanks," she replied as she glided across the room smoothly on her high heels. She noticed that Drew watched her move very carefully. He didn't particularly stare at any part of her but rather seemed to take in the whole of her movements. She knew that the tall heels were causing her hips to sway more than normal and she accentuated that as she walked.

Drew was sitting on their big couch and Sandy moved between the couch and the oversized coffee table until she was standing right next to him. He was looking up at her with a mixture of emotions in his eyes and on his face. She could easily see the curiosity but was also excited to notice that perhaps there was something else there too. A certain something about the glimmer in his eye denoted excitement and interest.

Instead of sitting on the couch next to him she slowly sat down on the edge of the coffee table so she was facing him. After sitting she slowly crossed her legs and, in something she couldn't have planned any better, her robe parted and slipped open revealing her legs all the way up to just over her knees.

For a split second she saw his eyes flash to her bare legs and she felt her nipples grow ever tighter. He was wearing his usual outfit before he got dressed which was a pair of loose sweats and an old T-shirt. For a brief moment she wondered what was going on under his sweats.

This was the moment she had been most troubled with. She clearly now had his attention and possibly even had him aroused, but she didn't know how to take the next step. Perhaps it was partly from her own increased desire but she decided to scrap the speech she had planned and simply go for the very direct approach.

She reached out a hand and placed it on Drew's knee. They both looked at the spot where her hand rested before looking up at each other. Drew's face was still a mask of confusion and Sandy simply gave him a soft, calming smile.

She heard him inhale rapidly when she began to let her fingers move around slowly on his knee and then some on his thigh. She continued this for a short while as the room filled with a heavy, silent tension. After slowly sliding across the coffee table so she was now directly in front of him rather than slightly at an angle she placed her other hand on his other knee and began softly rubbing both of his legs at the same time.

She still had her legs crossed and knew that when she slid over even more of her legs had become exposed so he could now easily see at least halfway up her thighs if he wanted to. Also, she had to lean over some to reach him properly and knew that this angle would give him an even better view of her cleavage if he wanted it. Surely, he had seen more of her body exposed as they lounged around the pool together, but he never would have seen her body so teasing and erotically displayed for him.

She glanced at his lap and quickly noticed a bulge in his pants that hadn't been there before. She smiled at him and felt her excitement grow even higher knowing she had given him a hard on.

"M-mom?" Drew stuttered. He didn't say anything else but the tone of his voice and his expression clearly asked her what she was doing.

"Do you like this?" she asked softly.

"I...but...I can't...you're my mom," Drew stammered in obvious confusion over what was happening.

"Shhhh," she softly replied trying to keep him as calm as she could. "Don't think like that. I know what it is like to be your age. So curious, so horny. I'm only a woman and you're only a man."

As she slowly spoke she continued rubbing his legs and then reached up with her right hand and brought it down over the bulge in his pants just as she called him a man. Drew gasped and jumped a little in surprise at her touch.

She felt her own excitement grow from the brief contact with his rock hard cock through the soft cotton fabric of his pants. "Did that touch feel good?" she softly asked looking up into his face.

Drew stared back at her with his face still showing his confusion over what was happening. However, there was now no denying the desire that was beginning to burn behind his eyes. Still, he sat in silence simply staring at her.

Again Sandy spoke softly and slowly, "Drew, I've seen the things you have on your computer. I know what you must do when you are alone looking at those pictures." She paused as she replaced her right hand on his thigh. This time her hand landed on the upper part of his thigh only a few inches from his hard cock. She felt the muscles in his leg tense when she touched him but he didn't pull away.

"What I can give you is so much more than how that must feel," she said as she again slipped her fingers over to feel his hard cock through his pants. "This is my gift for you."

When she said that it was like some barrier that Drew had set up in his mind broke. He let out a long, quiet moan and threw his head back slightly as her fingers touched him through his pants.

Sensing it was time Sandy slid off the coffee table as she pushed Drew's knees apart. She knelt on the floor between her son's legs and reached up to the drawstring of his sweats. Her long red nails easily grasped the ends of the strings and pulled the knot open.

She moved her hands to his sides and began to pull his sweats off. Drew raised his hips off the couch and she pulled them down off his ass. His cock was still stuck inside as he settled back down onto the couch. Sandy reached up and lifted them up as she pulled them off until his rock hard cock sprang free and stood tall and straight off his lap.

She pulled his sweats off both legs and tossed them aside. Part of her wanted to begin with his toes and slowly kiss and touch him up his leg but she was so wildly excited and in need of a good fuck that she wasn't able to think of foreplay right now. Besides, if she was correct about Drew being a virgin he may not last much longer in his obvious excitement before he would cum.

She leaned forward toward his cock staring at it closely. Sandy's husband had been a great lover but his cock had always been a little shorter and smaller than average. Drew's was probably only average in size or perhaps a bit larger, but in comparison to her memories of her husband and considering how desperately horny she was it looked huge and more tempting than anything she could imagine.

She leaned over his lap and since his cock was standing so straight and hard she was able to take it between her lips without even holding its shaft. She immediately took about half his length into her mouth as Drew released a near primal cry of ecstasy.


The end came very quickly as Sandy only had really started sucking his cock before he came. She bobbed her head a few times and licked the tip of his cock with her tongue and had fully intended on doing much, much more. However, Drew again called out very loudly and bucked his hips upward frantically as he started to cum. Sandy could feel his cum surging through the shaft of his cock with her lips an instant before it erupted into her mouth with a force that shocked her.

She planned on taking his whole load in her mouth but she was unprepared for the force and sheer volume of his cum. Her mouth was almost full after only the first couple of jets and as she struggled to swallow and keep his cock inside her mouth as Drew bucked his hips his cock popped out and continued spraying its cum everywhere.

She grasped his shaft with her hand and began stroking him which only made Drew cry out again and seemed to intensify his cumming. Never had Sandy experienced such a vast amount of cum and she excitedly watched it spew out of his cock for what was a surprisingly long time before he finally stopped. His last few spurts of cum barely trickled out of his cock and as her fingers worked them out they came out in thick globs that immediately ran down until her hand was coated with his cum.

When he looked her in the face again after he stopped cumming his eyes glowed with lust and satisfaction. Sandy looked back at him knowing she had some of his cum on her face. She had swallowed what was in her mouth and found the taste nasty and intoxicating all at the same time. After his cock had exited her mouth the next few jets had landed mainly on her face with it landing mostly on her cheek but also on her nose and forehead.

Most of the rest of his cum had landed back on him so his pubic hair around his cock and the skin around that were heavily dotted with milky drops of his cum.

"It's, it's on your face," Drew said quietly as he stared at her face.

"Do you like that?" she replied. Before he could answer she added, "Do you like seeing your cum all over my face?"

Drew almost appeared to be in a lustful trance at this point and whispered, "Yes."

Sandy's fingers then released his cock and she began massaging his cum into his own skin for a few moments. When she was done she brought her cum covered hand to her mouth and began to lick it clean.

Drew's eyes grew as wide as saucers watching her and she saw his cock jump in excitement. When she had her fingers cleaned off she began to collect the cum from her forehead and nose with her fingers and sucked it off them. Instead of continuing she reached her hand out and took Drew's hand in hers. "Lean forward," she whispered as he eagerly did what was asked.

She held his hand in hers and brought it to her cheek where she used his fingers to scoop up some of his cum. She brought his fingers to her mouth and slowly and teasingly sucked his cum off them. When she opened her mouth Drew continued collecting his own cum off her face and letting her suck it off his fingers until there was no cum remaining.

"Take off your shirt," she said as Drew immediately pulled his shirt off and sat naked before her on the couch. She had seen him in bathing suits around the pool many times so knew pretty well what his body looked like, but now as he sat before her basking in the afterglow of the first orgasm he didn't give himself he looked sexy and appealing in a way she never would have dreamed possible. Truly he was a fine man.

She reached up again to his cock and began to stroke it. It was hard almost immediately and although she very much wanted to feel him in her mouth again and taste his cum there was something else that she knew she needed more.

She slowly stood up before him and teasingly asked, "Are you ready for more of your present?"

"There's more?" Drew replied softly in a confused excitement.

Sandy slowly untied her robe and pulled it open before letting it drop to the floor behind her. Drew stared at her naked, excited body and gasped. She could feel his eyes exploring her and in her heightened lust they almost felt as intense as a pair of hands touching her.

A thick mat of dark, curly hair surrounded her pussy and she watched Drew stare excitedly at the spot where her legs met. Her exercising had kept her fit and she only had a small stomach that she knew was much smaller than any other women she knew her own age. Her heavy tits had started relenting to her age and had started to sag some from where they rode on her chest in her youth. Still, she liked their shape and thought the slight dropping gave her a sexy, experienced look when naked. It seemed like Drew agreed as his eyes spent several long moments staring lustfully at her tits as she stood still before him.

She stepped forward and straddled his lap before lowering herself toward his cock. She reached down and easily guided his rock hard cock inside her letting herself fall down taking him all the way inside her with little fanfare.

Both of them let out long, intense groans as Drew felt something he had never felt before and Sandy felt something she hadn't experienced in far too long. She leaned close to his ear and whispered, "There is as much of this as you want."

Drew moaned intensely at her words and she started riding up and down on his hard cock. She threw everything into her fuck and she felt alive and excited like she didn't remember was possible. All feelings of right and wrong were gone now and were replaced only by a craving for more of this intense sensation.

She guided Drew's hands around to her ass and he began to grope and feel it excitedly. His touch was a little awkward but the sheer desire she could feel from him thrilled her and made her want him even more.

Again, this fuck was far shorter than Sandy had planned. She had forgotten how excitable young men could be and how little control they had the first few times they fucked. He let out another cry as he started to cum inside a pussy for the first time ever. The sensation of his cum filling her and the feeling of his body reacting so strongly to his orgasm triggered an orgasm in her that was stronger and longer than any she could remember having.

Drew opened his eyes and stared at her in shock as she screamed out when her orgasm started. She clutched him tightly to her tits and drove his cock as far inside her as she could as her pussy exploded into a long series of spasms and twitches. It seemed like there wasn't a single part of her body that wasn't affected by her orgasm and when it finally passed she sank against her son in complete relief and release.

They sat in silence for a long while with his wilted cock still inside her pussy before Drew finally whispered, "That was amazing."

Sandy sat up and looked at him before answering, "Yes, it was. But it can also be so much more." After her words she moved to him and they met in a new kind of kiss. This was the deep, exploring kiss of lovers and not at all like any kiss they had previously shared.

Sandy immediately let her tongue enter his mouth and soon their tongues were dancing a slow, delicious dance together. They remained in this position kissing and just basking in being naked together for a long time.

Eventually Sandy rose from his lap and held out her hand to him. He stood, took her hand, and eagerly followed her down the hallway. For some reason she stopped at his bedroom and led him into his own room. His room was just a shade smaller than her own but had the same king sized bed her room had. She didn't know why, but something about being with him like this in his own room surrounded by the various posters of athletes, bands, and nearly naked women made the sensation more intense for her.

Since Drew never made his bed they didn't even need to move the sheets as they crawled in together. They resumed their deep kiss from earlier and kept that up for a long while before Sandy decided it was time to let him explore. He was lying on his back and she crawled onto her hands and knees over him. Letting her heavy tits hang down on him she began dragging them back and forth slowly over his chest and stomach causing him to groan in outright lust.

By the time she had them over his face he eagerly began licking and kissing at them. Through her movements she guided his mouth in a way that she enjoyed and was amazed at how exciting his inexperienced touch was on her.

She rolled over onto her back letting Drew kneel over her as he resumed exploring her tits. For a long while he licked at her nipples and flicked their hardening points with his tongue. He surprised her when he lowered his mouth over her nipple and began to suck rather roughly on it. At first she squealed in surprise and a little discomfort, but as Drew sucked firmly and drew her nipple deeply into his mouth she realized that she was getting very excited. Her nipples were being pulled harder than they ever had been before and she never would have known she would have liked something like that. "Perhaps I won't be the only one teaching," she thought to herself as Drew released that nipple and moved to the other one.

For what seemed like hours Drew explored her tits and Sandy happily let him. When she was so excited and wet that she couldn't take any more teasing she gasped, "Touch me."

Drew looked at her as if he was unsure what she meant so she repeated, "Touch my pussy."

Drew reached down and tentatively ran his fingers through her curly pussy hair. His curious touch was very thrilling and she longed to see what he would do next but she was too excited to wait any longer for her release. She reached down putting her fingers over his and guided him to her clit.

He gasped in seeming surprise at the heavy wetness he found there and let her guide his fingers to the area she wanted. "There! Touch me there!" Sandy moaned.

Drew immediately complied and began rubbing his fingers all over and around her engorged clit. The clumsiness of his touch was almost a turn on for her as it made her realize how much she could teach him. It didn't take long with his fingers rubbing over her clit, even unknowingly, for her to explode into orgasm again. He kept rubbing at her insistence and stared down at her watching her body tremble.

After she finished cumming he began exploring her pussy, tits, and stomach with his hands until she reached out and grasped his now rock hard cock. "Fuck me," she urged as she fondled his cock and spread her legs widely apart indicating where she wanted him to be.

He moved between her legs and she reached down and guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy. With a single push he drove himself all the way inside her and then froze not knowing what to do next. Sandy looked up at him and said, "Just do what feels right. There's nothing you can do that would be wrong."

Tentatively at first Drew began fucking her as she gave herself over to him and let him do with her what he wanted. After a while they reached a tempo that was easy for him to maintain and easy for her to compliment through her own thrusts. It felt so good for Sandy to have a hard cock between her legs that her head was spinning in bliss. She couldn't remember feeling this full, this satisfied in a long, long time.

jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers