A Perfect Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers

She watched her son riding her as he pushed himself up on his hands to help his thrusting. She could feel him experimenting with different speeds and angles and most of all she simply basked in his desire and the feeling of his hard cock filling her so perfectly.

She wanted it to last all day and it did last much longer than she expected based on their two earlier encounters. It ultimately was her own orgasm that triggered his this time and not the other way around. Part of her felt silly at having so little control over her own desire but it had been so long since she had fucked and it felt so amazingly good she felt like she could cum over and over all day long.

When she groaned and her pussy began twitching around his cock from her orgasm it didn't take long for him to start cumming. There was no way he could resist the added stimulation of her orgasm and his began just as hers was reaching its peak. Both called out and groaned over and over as they shared a mutual orgasm.

Sandy felt completely drained and exhausted once they finished cumming and suspected Drew must have felt the same way. He collapsed into her arms and they held each other closely. She ran her hands over his young, strong back and caressed his tight ass as they exchanged a few kisses and mostly just stayed together.

Eventually Sandy guided him off of her and she began to slide toward the edge of the bed saying that she needed something to eat or she might pass out. Drew seemed reluctant to let her leave the bed so she asked, "What's wrong?"

"Well," he answered sheepishly, "I guess I don't want my present to end."

Sandy smiled wickedly at him and gave him a soft kiss on his forehead. "Ohhh, son," she purred, "this doesn't ever have to end if you don't want it to."

The look of relief and excitement on Drew's face made Sandy giggle. "Come on, let's go make something to eat," she said as she got out of bed and walked naked toward the door of his room. He hopped out of bed and followed her down the hall and into the living room where she picked up her robe from earlier and slipped it back on. The smooth silk felt perfect as it slipped across her satisfied body. Somehow the same fabric gave her a completely different sensation now that she had been fucked than it did earlier.

She turned around and looked at Drew who stood next to her still completely naked. She laughed and told him that he should at least put something on. He turned a little red and picked up his sweats from beside the couch before putting them back on.

She had this urge to simply provide for Drew and mother him a little so she told him to relax while she made lunch. Before going to the kitchen she went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror at her reflection. Her hair was still pulled up behind her head but was quite tussled and a bit of a mess. She could still see the remains of some of his dried cum on parts of her face and her pearl necklace was all twisted and pulled to the side.

She smiled wickedly at her reflection and decided not to bother fixing her appearance only to get it messed up later when she planned on fucking her son again. She still wore the wicked smile as she walked down the hall and entered the kitchen to make them some lunch.

jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers