A Perfect Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about a quarter mile trek and ride on a path through the woods until they came to another open area in front of the lake, this one with a small, sandy beach, a long dock at the far end with two rowboats currently lashed to it. Beyond that, there was a large boathouse with an attached cabana. In the middle of the clearing two reclining lounge chairs were set up, and it was behind these that Scott brought the rickshaw to a stop. He then lay down again in front of them to allow the two Princesses to step off and walk the few steps to the chairs into which they sat down and lay back while the slaves unpacked.

After providing cold drinks and canapes to their Mistresses, the slaves then picked up two bamboo poles with large rushes attached. Taking positions to the back and side of their respective Princess, they gently began to fan them as they lounged, sipped their drinks, and conversed between themselves, watching the lake sparkle in the sunlight.

It was a particularly hot summer day, and after about an hour, Natasha declared that she would like to go in for a swim. Meryn lamented that she hadn't brought her bathing suit.

Natasha laughed. "Meri. Believe me. There's nobody around for miles. And these two are eunuchs after all." With that she slipped off her summer shift, revealing only her lovely nude body underneath, and waded into the water. After some momentary trepidation of baring herself to Scott, Meryn did the same, and followed her in. For the next half hour they swam, splashed each other, laughed and giggled and cooled off in the refreshing lake water.

Upon emerging they were met on the shore by the slaves, who had awaited their Princesses on their knees the entire time, and who now dried them off with towels. Meryn then expressed a desire to sunbathe, and each eunuch applied a liberal amount of sun block to his own Mistress. This evolved in a prolonged body massage before they again took up their stations with their fans behind the lounge chairs, as the two Highnesses basked in the sun's warming rays.

After an enjoyable and restful interlude, they were re dressed by their slaves, who then hand fed them their lunch, including the aborted attempt at peeled grapes. Natasha then suggested that they go out onto the lake in the rowboats. Each Mistress got into one with her own slave manning the oars, and rowed out a fair distance before stopping, and letting the waves gently rock the boats, and the lake breezes cool them. They enjoyed this for a very peaceful period of time before Natasha proposed a race back to the dock. Meryn readily agreed, and the race was on, each Mistress urging, screaming, and laughingly cajoling their slave onto better efforts. Somewhat surprisingly, Jeremy won. Natasha seemed none too pleased, but she graciously congratulated Meryn on her victory, who wondered whether Scott might experience some extra Penance in the future for his loss.

Securing the boats, the slaves then gathered everything together for the journey home. For the return trip, Jeremy served as the step stool and beast of burden, with Scott tethered by the neck to the back of the rickshaw, carrying the equipment. Arriving back, the two Princesses showered, changed and freshened up for the evening as the slaves prepared dinner. After serving their Highnesses a sumptuous feast, they cleaned up, and then presented the final entertainment of the night.

They acted out a play that Jeremy had written, with Jeremy playing the roles of narrator and Princess in distress. Scott played the duel roles of evil Sultan and the dashing Prince who rescues the Princess from the Sultan's evil clutches. By the time the play finished, Natasha and Meryn's sides ached from laughing so much. And something else ached even more.

"I think it's time for this Princess to get her beauty rest." Meryn announced when she had composed herself. She got up, looked to Jeremy, and simply said "Attend me." She then bid Natasha a very good night, and retired to her room with her slave following close behind.

She sighed contentedly as she flopped back onto the bed.

"Jeremy, your play was hilarious." She said to him as he closed the door. "And I can't thank you enough for how wonderful you made my scenario. And my day. And my weekend."

"Am I still a eunuch?" he inquired.

"Ah." She answered slyly as she sat up. "As it is my scenario, I believe I should be allowed to create the epilog." She thought for a long moment. "It just so happens that years earlier, when the fairer Princess was asked to select which of the slaves would be made into the eunuchs that would become her personal guard, she took a fancy to one, and secretly had him spared the gelding. Unbeknownst to the Sultan, when he sent them away to their summer retreat, it was this false eunuch that she chose to personally attend her. Now the only mystery that remains in the story is whether the fair Princess made a mistake in saving the slave his ... no, make that, HER jewels."

Jeremy spent the rest of the night proving to her that she hadn't.

Driving home the next morning, Meryn reflected on how surprisingly well the weekend had gone. Natasha had been on her best behavior, and had tried very hard to make her hosted event a success. Far more important to her though, Meryn, seeing how much Jeremy had seemed to enjoy the events of the weekend, now felt that she better understood a number of the needs within him that would require massaging now and then. She firmly promised herself that she would do so, both at home, and in future sessions of 'Fun and Games' which Natasha had proposed when they were leaving.

Receiving an imperceptible nod from Jeremy, Meryn had enthusiastically accepted.

12