A Perfect Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the time he had been with her, Scott had performed all of these different duties for her, but never all at one time as he had done on this day. This underscored to him how very special this day was to her, and fueled the growing state of controlled agony he was experiencing. Natasha noted with some satisfaction and delight how his usually rock steady hand was trembling slightly as he painted her toenails. The day was certainly having the effect on him that she wanted.

After he blew dry her hair, and brushed and combed it for over fifteen minutes, he then helped her dress in her new negligee, panties and robe, finally placing her new slippers on her feet. With a rising sense of near panic, he realized how gorgeous and alluring she was. He practically jumped when precisely at seven o:clock the doorbell rang.

"Well don't just kneel there Scott. Go and let my guest in."

As he scurried to the door, Scott wondered whether his Mistress' guest knew what all he was getting into this night. Whether he would be expecting a male slave, dressed only in frilly panties, greeting him at the door. Knowing his Mistress, her guest probably wouldn't be surprised, and would likely enjoy, and be amused at the services he would probably be providing them both, before and after. At that moment Scott truly didn't know how he was going to make it through the rest of the evening. Nothing could have prepared him however for the shock which he then received.

"Jeremyཀ" He exclaimed as he opened the door.

"Scott. Are you alright?" Jeremy worriedly asked seeing the utter dismay on his close friend's face. "You were expecting me, weren't you?"

"Ah ... Yes ... Of course ... Come in" was all Scott could manage.

"Should I undress?" He inquired as he entered the hallway.

"No. Of course not Jeremy." Natasha answered as she suddenly appeared behind Scott. "At least not yet." She then surprised both slaves as she moved forward to hug Jeremy, and kiss him on the cheek. "It's so good to see you, and I'm so happy that Meri saw fit to lend you to me for the night." She locked one of her arms in his, and led him into the living room as Scott dejectedly followed. She indicated that he should sit on the sofa, and then turned back to Scott.

"Scott. Pour both Jeremy and me a glass of wine, and then I want you to go prepare the bedroom as I told you before, while I instruct Jeremy on what's expected of him tonight. When you're finished, I want you to take off your panties, and kneel by the bedside."

Despite the intensity of the horror that he now felt, Scott could do nothing else at that moment but obey. He went into the bedroom, and as previously ordered, lit the candles by the bedside, turned down the bed sheets, poured two more glasses of wine, turned off the lights, and then took off his panties, placed them under the bed, and knelt by the side of it.

To wait .

As he did so, Scott couldn't really fathom that this was all happening. That his Mistress would take a lover with his full knowledge was difficult enough. That it would be his best friend, and that he apparently was going to be forced to watch, took it all to an unbearable place. He didn't know if he could go through with this. He truly wanted to be Natasha's slave forever. And be more if she would have it. But he didn't know if he could pay this price to do so.

The minutes dragged on to well over thirty as he waited on his knees, only imagining what could be going on in the living room, as his agony rose to a near intolerable point. Finally the bedroom door opened and Natasha glided in like a Goddess. Without a word she walked to the bed and sat down, facing Scott and looking down at him. Silently. For over a minute.

"Well Scott, you have certainly prepared everything exactly as I commanded. I believe the time has finally come. What do you think?"

Struggling strenuously to maintain the ability to give her everything she wanted of him, he tried. And failed.

"Mistress ... Please ... Don't." He implored.

"Don't what?"

"Natasha ... Please, I beg you ... Don't ... Not Jeremy ... Not anyone."

"Whatever can you mean?" She asked, incredulous. "You want me to send Jeremy away? You want me to insult Meryn? My best friend. Your friend. After she allowed him to come over for this. Why would you ever want me to do anything like that?"

He had no other answer to give, even as he knew it would make no difference.

"Because I love you." He whispered hoarsely, hanging his head, awaiting her derision and scorn.

Her eyes gleamed, and her smile lit up the room.

"Of course you do, Scott. As I love you. But what does that have to do with Jeremy preparing a romantic dinner for us both tonight?"

His head snapped up.

"But I ... I thought ..."

"I know what you thought, Scott." She rebuked sternly. "Oh, you can be such a trial to me at times. It's obvious you need so much more training." She waited several seconds. "You do still want the training, don't you?"

"Yes ... Always" he gasped.

Her voice softened. The moment had come. Even she felt a touch of anxiety.

"You know, Scott. What you thought was going to happen tonight. It still might in the future. Unless ..."

"Unless, Mistress?"

"Unless I was married. If I was married, I would never do anything like that to my husband. Even if he was my slave."

His eyes widened. "Do you mean it?"

"I always mean what I say, Scott. Haven't you learned that yet? I can see that the training for a husband is going to have to be even more intense. Are you sure you still want it?"

"Yesཀ Yesཀ Please Mistress ... I beg you ...Please marry me."

With that he buried his face in her lap, then turned it sideways as she began to stroke his face.

"Good ... Very good, my pet ... That was the right answer ... Very, very good."

And it was very good. Meri had been so right. He did love her. She had always been convinced that he was only in it for the kink that she could provide. For a long while that had been enough for her too, but as her feelings for him grew, she believed that she had to push the kink more and more. To entice him to want to stay with her, which she now wanted more than anything in her life. She hadn't dared believe, even after Meri had told her. She had to find out for sure. Today had been the test. It hadn't been a very fair test, she knew. But being fair wasn't necessarily part of being a Domme. Perhaps somewhat more in being a wife. She would see.

After several minutes, Natasha gently urged Scott to kneel up, continuing to smile at him.

"I guess as a husband, there will have to be an expansion of certain privileges." She said as she used her foot to lift his plastic encased cock. "I think this particular one, however, will have to wait until our actual nuptials."

She paused for a second, and then slipped over her head a gold chain with a small key on it.

"That doesn't mean though, that as Jeremy finishes making our dinner, we can't have some fun playing together to celebrate our engagement."

She bent forward to unlock his cage.

Once freed, Scott immediately sprang to attention at his full eight inches in joyous supplication. She took his hands and pulled him up and into her bed to begin their celebration.

Both Natasha and Scott had understood from the beginning that each had a deep need in their psyches for the kink that they provided and received from each other. What they had discovered this evening, was that they also had both been yearning to give and get so much more from each other. At one time Natasha would have laughed to have called this love. But when it had been declared and offered to her so freely, she found that she was very happy to offer it back. As long as it would always be on her own terms. For his part Scott would be only too happy to accept that.

And comply.

12