A Perfect Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you WILL please me. As you've pledged your life to do. Whether you like it or not."

Except for a slight tremble, Jeremy remained very still. Meryn then spoke again.

"I want you draped over the side of the bed. With your legs spread as wide as you can. NOWཀ"

With every fiber of his being, Jeremy wanted to refuse. But there was no mistaking the tone of command in her voice. And he knew in his heart he could never disappoint her again. Slowly, with great trepidation, he crawled over to the bed, climbed halfway up the side, bending over it at the waist, spreading his legs, and positioning his ass, up and inviting ... For her use.

Meryn walked over behind him and kicked off her heels. This was going to require balance and leverage. She applied a liberal amount of lubricant to her dildo from the tube she was holding. As she began to apply even more to the area between his buttocks cheeks, he flinched violently. She realized how terrified he was of his coming violation. But there was no turning back.

"I suspect this is going to hurt some, Jeremy. You are a virgin at this after all." She began. "I will try to go slowly, and it will be easier for you if you try to relax. But I AM going to take you. And you ARE going to take it. All."

With that she directed the tip of the phallus to the center of his behind, and began to push. As the tip entered, he made no sound, but she saw him firmly grip the covers on top of the bed. She continued to press forward slowly, and his grip became tighter, and he began to rub his face into the bed. As she reached halfway, a low pitched groan escaped from his throat, and she began to experience a very strange and exotic sensation.

She continued to inch forward, and his low groan became a grunting through gritted teeth, as she felt a tightness and vibration in her own groin. With two inches to go, Jeremy's breathing became ragged, and he began softly beating his forehead into the bed as Meryn began to rock back and forth as well as push. She was beyond caring. Abandoning caution, she drove forward with one final surge to totally bury the device deep within him. As it filled him completely and she continued to thrust in and out, his neck and shoulders arched back, and a continuous, guttural growl issued forth from his clenched mouth.

"You're mine, Jeremy. You're totally MINE" She exulted. "FOREVER"

Fully impaled, Jeremy had never felt ... So Possessed ... So Owned. And, as Meryn finally withdrew, and bid him stand up, to his utter amazement as he looked down, he had never been ... So Aroused.

"My, my." She cooed, smiling appraisingly, her eyes twinkling, as she observed it as well. "It certainly looks like you enjoyed that a lot more than you let on"

As he stood there, rock hard and swaying, Jeremy wondered frantically if his Mistress was going to grant him relief. He had never felt this in need. He was like a rutting animal. Worse, a rutting slave. Should he ask? Should he beg? And, if refused, would he ever bring himself to take? His shudders at the negation of that thought, that he would even entertain it, joined the pulsing in his groin that was driving him to a frenzy.

Meryn broke through his delirium.

"I took you and totally used you tonight, Jeremy. For my pleasure. And I want you to know that I will take you and use you again. Any time, any way, any where that I want." She paused, and then continued forcefully. "BECAUSE YOU'RE MINE. AND ALWAYS WILL BE."

She unstrapped and took off the dildo to reveal nothing on underneath.

"But I need you to know, My Love," she continued much more softly, "that what I take, I will always give to you to take back. Because THAT also pleases me. " Her eyes misted, and she added, barely above a whisper. "Because I'm yours. And always will be."

With that, she walked past him, handing him a tube, bent over the side of the bed, and positioned herself exactly as he had been.

Jeremy stared at her in disbelief.

"Meryn ... No." He stuttered. "It will hurt you too much."

"This is the only way you will have me tonight, Jeremy." She answered. "It's your choice. But I really need you to take me ... Please."

His need was also too great to be denied.

He looked at the lubricant in his hand, but decided he had a much better one to use first. He knelt down behind her, cupped her cheeks in his hands, and gently pulled them apart to reveal her glorious nether orifice. He had worshiped with his tongue at the alter of her anus many times before, but this time with a new purpose. He drove his face and tongue forward, darting it in and about her opening. He could taste as well as smell the musk of her arousal as her hips began to sway with the rhythm of his lapping. It wasn't long before she could stand no more.

"Take me Jeremyཀ Take me nowཀ" She pleaded.

He rose and rapidly rubbed the lubricant onto his purple and ramrod stiff manhood. He applied some between her cheeks as well, and then guided the head of his shaft to her hole. She was ever so tight, but he was far too hard to be denied. As he invaded her vault she gave an involuntary gasp. He pressed his onslaught urgently, and she began to whimper. He didn't know if it was in pain or pleasure. As he drove forward forcibly against the vicelike grip of her sphincter, her whimpers became cries, more clearly now of pain.

He immediately started to pull out.

"NO." Meryn cried in a strained voice. "Don't stop ... I want it ... I want you, Jeremy ... I want it ALL."

That desire made eminently clear, Jeremy lost all restraint. With a snarl of almost savage satisfaction, he thrust forward with all his might, filling her fully, and eliciting even louder cries of pain/pleasure.

These cries merged with his cry of triumph as he surged inward, and poured forth his essence into her in ever increasing spasms, that felt like fire to them both, but produced for both the most exquisite ecstacy. Their cries became screams as he continued to thrust back and forth, on and on, until they became hoarse, and finally, gloriously spent. They collapsed, exhausted, into each other's arms on top of the bed.

Gripping him tightly Meryn buried her face into Jeremy's chest with quiet sobs of pure joy. She murmured his name, and her love for him over and over, as he gently stroked her hair. Slowly, contentedly, her hold loosened, and she drifted peacefully into a blissful sleep.

Jeremy gazed adoringly at her face, so serene in slumber. Her beauty, as it so often did, took his breath away. But her real beauty, the part that had touched ... no ... that had captured his very soul, lay within. He knew now, as he never had quite before, that they were true soulmates.

And the key part of that word, he now realized, was mate. Meryn had taken him tonight, and would take and use him again. In any and all ways that she desired. But she had given herself back to be taken by him as well, and promised him that this would always be so. She would always be his Mistress, and he her slave. But he now understood that she needed so much more from him. She needed more than his worship, service, love, and devotion. She needed his protection. She needed him to share in the burden of her leadership. And, at times, to lift it from her completely. To allow her to rest. To have time to be vulnerable, secure and confident in his care.

He would bear this burden happily as long as she needed, but he would always yield the power back. That would always be hers to wield as she saw fit. But he would become the leader that she wanted, so that she could be proud of him. Always in the outside world. And whenever she needed it from him in private. This would make the ultimate gift of his complete submission to her so much more valuable and worthy of her. He would strive to be the best of whatever she wanted and needed him to be: Husband, Lover, Partner. Best Friend and Protector. But he knew that underlying it all, the very foundation, as she had shown him this night: He would always BE her slave.

As he held her in his arms he continued to gaze at her. Enraptured. On this night of their new beginning, he silently vowed to her to be all of this and more.

For as long as he drew breath.

For Her.

His Goddess.

His Woman.

His Eternal Beloved.

12