A Perfect Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
214 Followers

Allyce giggled, "You two are only one third as horny as Vera."

"Wow then she is one hell of a horny little vixen," Bebe exclaimed, "I think she needs to be shown the rest of the office space." Bebe snatched me up... well, me, and my big fuzzy pink bear, and carried me to a back room where there was an enormous, pink, covered bed. It has big soft fluffy pink pillows with pastel blue flowers all over them. There were pink silk ribbon bows on the satin pillows. There must be ten or fifteen of them strewn about on the bed. The sheets were pure silk and the comforter was the softest down, inside a pink and pastel blue cover.

I could hardly hold onto the bear I had grabbed, after all it is bigger than I am, but along the way Gay grabbed hold of it and helped me carry it.

"You really are attached to this silly bear aren't you?" she asked incredulously.

"Yes," I meekly replied, hanging my head in irrational shame.

Bebe had placed me onto the bed. When she saw the shame on my face, "Vera! What is the matter? Are you ashamed of having affection for your big pink bear?"

"Y... yes..." I answered, my lower lip quivering.

"Do... Don't do that... you are breaking my heart Vera," Bebe teared up.

"It's all right to love a stuffed bear Vera. Really it is," Gay hugged me closely.

"It's so... so..." I couldn't even say it.

"Vera, you are a sissy. It is okay for you to be soft and emotional. You are one of us now. Women can cry and be as emotional as they want to be, and nobody will think less of you," Bebe assured me, "There are a lot of advantages to being a girl, and we want to share all of them with you sweetheart."

"I'm a sissy?" I was shocked.

"I'm a sissy too," Bebe admitted.

"So am I," Gay declared.

"Don't leave me out. I have always been a sissy," Allyce claimed from the doorway.

I stuck out my lower lip and said, "Next thing you will be telling me is that I have girl's germs too."

"You do," Allyce exclaimed, "You even smell like a girl."

"Duh," I replied, "Like the silk thong jammed up my pussy wouldn't give me a clue?"

"Don't worry Vera, I promise that Gay and I will help you to become, and be, happy that you are a sissy girl now," Bebe declared kissing my pouty mouth passionately.

"I think there is something more about the pink bear than you have told us though Vera," Gay accused, "and if you don't tell me what the problem is, I will diddle you until just before you climax and then keep you there until you do tell me what the problem is."

"I think she'll do it Vera," Allyce warned me.

"Okay, okay I'll talk. I had the shit beat out of me when I was a boy because I bought a pink bear for myself. My father swore he wouldn't have any sissy boy for a son, so he took the bear and disposed of it," I recalled, "It was only a little bear. Maybe eight inches tall, but I wanted it. I just knew it would be my friend no matter what..."

All three of the ladies were wiping tears that were streaming down their faces.

"Fucking bastard!" Bebe declared.

"If anybody tries to take this bear away from you Vera, I will personally relieve them of all responsibility for breathing," Gay promised.

I heard Allyce click off a couple more pictures about then.

"Give me that," Bebe snatched the camera out of Allyce's hands then yelled, "Get out! Don't come back until you are invited."

Allyce went as pale as sun bleached bone but left as she was, ordered to do.

"That was kind of mean..." I remarked.

"No Vera, it wasn't. Gay and I are responsible for your happiness and we will not brook having you made an object of ridicule."

"That's right! We don't even have to do what Kylynn says. They hired us directly through personnel, who put us under your authority. However we have been given permission to overrule you should we deem it in your best interests."

"The loving and giggling of your teddy bear will be made available, but your sadness and pain from your past is private and will be erased before Allyce gets back this camera," Gay declared, nodding toward Bebe who was busy erasing the last couple of pictures from the camera.

"I think that Vera deserves a nap and a ba ba, before she has to be made pretty for her trip back to the mansion," Bebe stated over her shoulder.

"I concur," Gay started taking off my soaked Daisy Mae costume and tossed them into the corner with a wet plop.

Once they had deleted picture from the camera, Bebe started to remove my high-heels, pouring out the fluids from the toes of each of them and onto a towel beside the bed.

Gay finished removing my costume and then started to slip a silk nightgown onto me.

Bebe returned with another bottle of Pussyade? for me and had me suckle it down greedily.

The two of them started rubbing me all over with pretty smelling oils.

I moaned but not with sexual pleasure, the two of them were rapidly rocking me off into la-la land, and I was just so very relaxed.

***************

First Full Day on the Job

When I awoke the next day, I discovered myself in a Bebe, Gay, and Kylynn sandwich with me being the cream center.

Additionally, I found myself wearing a pretty, pink teddy, which was tightly hugging my flat womanly crotch. It was also soaked, as you would expect. I also seemed to by lying in the wet spot.

When I looked around, the bed was the same, but the room was different? Sure, it was still all pink, but it was shaped differently and bigger than before.

While I lay there in the wet spot trying to figure things out, Kylynn roused and hugged me, "Good morning beautiful. Did you sleep well?"

"Um... I don't know... am I still at FGR?" I asked, still disoriented.

"No dear, you are at our home right now. Bebe and Gay said that you were so tired and emotional yesterday that they didn't want to wake you up from the deep sleep you were enjoying, so they carried you to the limo and held you all the way home. When we got here they gently carried you upstairs to our new bedroom," Kylynn told me with a good morning kiss and hug.

"You like me like this?" I asked stunned.

"God yes! You are absolutely a dream darling," she stuffed her face in my huge cleavage and started licking, first one side and then the other.

My legs started quivering uncontrollably, and then I felt a hand snake between my legs from behind me, only to begin petting my sopping wet pussy.

I saw Bebe reach around from Kylynn's back and grope her breasts, so I knew that it was Gay, who was pleasuring me.

"Mmm these are nice, soft, and warm. I can see why you love big- breasted women honey. I don't think I would want to drag them around all of the time, but on you they look great, and feel even better," she moaned into my boobs.

I was panting like a dog in the back to a station wagon, on the way to the vets.

"I just have to feel your new soft love hole Vera, I hope you don't mind?" Kylynn cooed as she stuck her hand inside my teddie. "Ooh, I love a hairless pussy. Your lips are so warm and slippery. I can just slide my fingers up inside you without any effort at all. Your hard little clit is so nice to rub. I just love the way your legs quiver when I finger fuck you," Kylynn crooned as she sent me over the first orgasmic hurdle.

"Here, you remember my boobies?" she asked as she placed my hands on her breasts for me to enjoy.

No matter how big my hooters are I still love to play with boobs. I know that must be perverse but what can I say? Boobies just make me crazy.

"We know how much you love boobs Vera," Gay told me as she lifted my head enough to place one of her giant boobs underneath it as a pillow. If that wasn't enough she plopped the other one down onto the other side of my head. I was lying there in a warm booby sandwich, enjoying the sensation of being, engulfed in breasts while I played with another pair and had mine groped by my wife. Now this is booby heaven.

I lie there on that soft warm boob and let them have their way with me. I orgasmed time after time and soaking the bed even more. The only thing I remember was screaming out my ecstasy and then when I awoke next, the room... shrank again? I was in bed with a 5' tall super soft pink teddy bear, with my arms encircling its neck.

"Hi Herman. I had the weirdest dream last night. I dreamt that I was at home with Kylynn with two super busty lesbians who wanted nothing more than to fuck my little sissy brains out. What do you think of that my soft and reliable friend?" I whispered to my Pink Teddy Bear, Herman.

That pink fink never did answer. He just listened, let me hold him, and love him.

"The boss is awake Bebe," Gay called behind her as she walked into the room.

Bebe and Gay sauntered in on acrylic pink high heel slippers with pink feathers attached right over the tops of their feet, and when they walked they made the sexiest tapping sound as they approached.

They two of them were wearing pink satin robes over their pink silk teddies, which were lager version of the one in which I found myself.

"Shouldn't I be at work by now?" I asked still quite confused about how they, 'work for me' and how I am supposed to do a job I haven't even heard of, let alone could possibly be qualified for, now that I had been altered so drastically.

"You are at work silly. We brought you here two hours ago and you have been doing a tremendous job so far," Gay giggled, obviously knowing something that I didn't.

"Would you like a warm soapy fragrant bubble bath? We have it all ready for you," Bebe informed me, as she crawled sexily towards me on that huge bed.

"Take me," I meekly agreed softly in my little girl voice.

Bebe came up to me and hugged me so that my face was, buried between her huge breasts, and my legs were astraddle her waist.

I moaned loudly, "I love boobies." It came out muffled but I knew Bebe understood, since she giggled, which set her breasts jiggling against my little face.

I enjoyed it immensely.

She stood up when she reached the edge of the bed and carried me to the bathroom. My feet never touched the floor. I was carefully turned and placed on the water closet to take care of my morning sissy, which I performed without incident.

Before I could reach for the 'bathroom tissue', Bebe wiped my cleft bottom for me, then they hefted me into the air and plopped me into a huge bathtub.

The two women, who giggled and diddled, tweaked and kissed me all over my overly sensitive little body, lovingly washed me all over. I spent most of the time moaning and screaming out my pleasures.

It was the most stimulating bath I have ever had. I even found myself stretched between them, one working my mouth and boobs, the other licking my volcanic pussy.

The girls were stimulating each other all the while too. I couldn't really reach anything on either of them to return the favor for what they were doing to me.

When they determined that I was clean enough and fucked enough, they carried me out of the tub and dried me off, still clinging to Bebe's huge boob enhanced chest.

"Bebe? You said I was already at work earlier. Did you mean that I was at the company business site, or that I am actually on the job right now?" I asked innocently.

"Oh, no sweetheart. You are actually working, right this minute," Gay told me and then laughed.

"How is taking a bath working?" I asked still not quite catching on.

Gay and Bebe both pointed at the various cameras all over the bathroom.

"There are cameras in the bedroom too aren't there?" I half stated, half asked.

"This entire suite is wired for sound and video. There are monitors all over the facility and video tape recorders running twenty- four seven. They just came online this morning. All of the ladies you met yesterday are probably watching you right now, enjoying the sight of your hot little body overriding your natural dislike at having been forcibly transgendered," Gay admitted as if it wouldn't matter to me any longer.

Inconceivably I wasn't angry, and didn't feel like fighting what was being done to me, so I had to ask, "Why am I so... so... submissive?"

"I don't know... do you feel submissive? Or is it maybe, this is something that you wanted in the back of your mind for a long, long time?" Bebe asked, answering a question with a question.

"Okay, so what is next on the 'Vera agenda'?" I asked, afraid that the answer might be that I was as she accused.

"Well now that you are clean, we are going to slip you into a pink silk robe and take you over to your beauty salon, right next door, and we are going to make you beautiful. We have some incredibly sexy outfits selected for you to wear, and we want you to enjoy the experience while we prepare you to go forth among the workers at FGR," Gay informed me, slipping the aforementioned robe over my silky soft shoulders.

We walked into the Salon, and I was immediately plopped down into the shampoo sink where I had my hair washed again and was then taken to a styling chair for my first feminine haircut.

Bebe barely took anything off. She just shaped the front and sides of my overly long Platinum Blonde head of hair, "A little layering and blow-drying will do the trick. I am so glad that I had this opportunity to make you look like the seriously beautiful and glamorous woman that you now find yourself."

"You think I'm pretty?" I chirped incredulous that anyone who knew about me, other than my wife, would still think I was a beautiful woman.

"Honey, the pictures of you that were posted on the Internet yesterday were getting hits in the hundreds of thousands. There are horny men all over the world who would give their left nut just to fuck you once," she giggled. "The comments that were left about you were incredible. I think you are a hit."

"Nooo! They posted my pictures on the Internet too? They were naked pictures with my boobs and pussy showing?" I asked hardly believing that they would subject me to such degradation.

"Why not? You always enjoyed looking at gorgeous naked women on the Internet, why wouldn't you want to let men see what an incredible body you have? Think of all those men masturbating while they stare at your picture... Kind of turns a girl on huh?" encouraged Gay who was working on my manicure.

When Bebe was done with my hair she spun me around in the chair towards the mirror, brought her face down next to mine and hugged me on my right side while Gay did the same on my left side, saying, "There that will hold you until your real stylist gets here tomorrow."

I watched as my eyes grew to saucer size, finally realizing why Bebe and Gay looked so familiar, "I look like you two."

"No sweetie, we were made to look like you. We are about ten inches taller than you though, since it is our jobs to take care of you," Bebe educated me, with a huge grin on her lips.

"Our boobs aren't quite as large in proportion as yours are either. We aren't supposed to take the spotlight away from you. We are just here to add to your glamour like window dressings," giggled gay.

"Oh, gay now see what we have done. Her pussy is positively creating a lake underneath her. We need to get her something to drink, and a little breakfast I think," Bebe resolved, so she helped me out of the chair, the robe clinging wetly to my legs, and headed off to the pretty, pink breakfast nook in my office.

I was placed in a frilly pink high chair which was stationed in the middle of the table and the two handmaidens undulated themselves into the kitchen unit to make preparations.

Left alone for the first time today I unconsciously started to caress my own gigantic breasts, which were sitting quite solidly on the table in front of me. I felt my nipples clinch up like two large points of light out in front of me, so I reached as far as I could and was able to tweak both of my nipples at once. It felt like an electric shock was administered to my cunt. I spasmed and all of my appendages tried to spread as wide as they could, "Ughnn!"

When my body relaxed a little I was just reaching out to do it again when the girls showed up with breakfast, "Oh you precious little thing. You must have done something entirely delicious, because the approval meter on the wall just spiked."

"What approval meter?" I panted, still quite stimulated from the sensation that had jolted through me.

They both pointed together to a series of LEDs on the wall, which were almost all lit up, but were slowly dimming towards the left, a bar graph indicator of how hot I was making my viewers.

Bebe set two plates of bacon, eggs, and hash browns down at the two ends of the table, along with Juice and coffee, while Gay placed a bottle of Pussyade?, in front of me with a big plate of gooey donuts and éclairs. She installed the nipple on the Pussyade? and asked, "Well darling what look tasty this morning? How about this big chocolate éclair?"

I was almost drooling when I nodded my pretty head, which caused a minor tittie quake. Bebe's eyes were immediately drawn to them, but my eyes were glued to the éclair.

Bebe carefully picked it up and when I reached for it, she slapped my hand away, "Ouch! Hey, that hurt." I sniffed and my lower lip started to quiver.

The bar graph plummeted.

Then Bebe said, "You don't have to do anything but chew sweetie. It is our job to feed you. You don't want to force me report you to the handmaidens union do you?" She kissed me on the lips and had me panting like a gerbil in heat.

The bar graph started rising again.

"Okay baby bird, open wide for the éclair plane so it can fly into the hangar," she brought the éclair over to my face and I bit into it as best as I could, unfortunately I had whipped cream all over my nose and mouth after that.

Once I had finished chewing, Bebe licked my face clean for me and then had me open my little mouth wide to bite the big pastry.

I was so small now that the éclair looked like a three-inch pipe coming at me. I couldn't bite much at a time so I was making a huge mess of myself. This time I knocked a huge dollop of whipped cream down into my enormous cleavage.

Gay abandoned her breakfast and helped by working her tongue as deep into my cleavage as, she could.

My little legs splayed again and my arms twitched, "Ughnth!" I moaned spraying éclair all over myself.

"Yah, they are really sensitive, aren't they? I love having my new big girls licked too, like I never did before," Gay admitted cupping her own huge breast as if she was offering them too me.

Her boobies were making me drool even more than the éclair was.

"Don't worry baby girl, after breakfast you can nurse for a while on the girls if you want to," she offered, while cleaning me up with her tongue.

Bebe joined her having set the éclair aside, so I spent the next few minutes moaning and squealing.

"There, all clean. Gay, why don't we start back to eating our breakfasts and I'll leave Vera here with her bottle while she calms down?" suggested Bebe, while she poked the bottle of Pussyade? between my ruby lips for me to greedily suck on.

"Good idea!"

By the time they were finished eating, I had calmed and nearly finished my Pussyade?, "Now we can concentrate on Vera. Gay, I think she might need another Pussyade?, so I'll fetch it while you feed our sweet Vera, okay?"

"Great!" Gay pulled the bottle of Pussyade? from my face with a wet popping sound, "Time for more num-nums Vera."

"Why are you treating my like a little girl? I may be housed in this diminutive shell, but I am older than you are," I chirped, not sounding nearly as annoyed, as I wanted to.

"Oh, I'm sorry honey, I don't mean to be demeaning. I'm just trying to be nice to you. I really love how sweet and pretty you are. I guess it brings out my maternal instincts. I can't help it. Do you really mind it so much? I don't think I can help it... I..."

She started to cloud up and my little heart was breaking. I couldn't hurt her, it was no longer in my nature, "Gay, I'm sorry. Really, it's all right. Don't cry. You can treat me however you like," I offered, trying to keep her from bawling.

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
214 Followers
1...45678...10