A Perfect Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She set the éclair down and hugged me tightly, "Thank you Vera. Just know that I love you and that I'm not trying to demean you in any way."

"I love you too Gay," I told her, but what was I saying?

She released me and brought the éclair over for me to gnaw on and to have smeared all over my pretty face.

I looked over at the approval meter, saw it climb every time I was covered in whipping cream, and had to have it licked off. I had a wicked thought, 'Why not try and see if I could peg that silly meter out?'

The next time the éclair approached my little mouth I opened wide and smeared as much whip cream all over my face as I could while taking a bite.

"Ooh you little vixen you!" Bebe exclaimed as she returned with another bottle of Pussyade?.

The two ladies double-teamed my face with their tongues, licking up one side and down the other, and then the stinkers started tonguing my ears. My legs started shaking uncontrollably and my little tongue started licking at the air in front of me, so one of them, I didn't see who, placed the éclair in front of my tongue so I could lick the whipped cream from it.

"You pegged the approval meter cutie, just like you were trying to do," whispered Bebe in my ear.

I finally licked all of the whipped cream off the éclair and had no further interest in it, "Aww... the whipped cream is all gone," I told them in my sweetest and highest tones.

"I'll have to remember how much you like whipped cream. I know you taste delicious with whipped cream. Gay, we need to order a couple of cases of it to keep on hand. Now I'm glad that we bought those rubber sheets for special occasions," Bebe told Gay enthusiastically.

"What do you want to eat next sweetie?" Gay asked me.

"Um... nothing right now... cause I really have to pee."

They carried me to the water closet and disrobed me, set my wide bottom down and I let go with as sissy hissing sound into the potty, sighing in blessed relief.

I was going to try to wipe myself but the girls wouldn't let me, "That is our job honey. But if you want something special in the way of wiping, I can do that too." Gay started wiggling her toilet paper covered finger inside of my pussy lips, in the pretext of doing a thorough job, accomplishing what she intended, getting me so hot that my pussy was drooling heavily again, which meant that she just had to keep wiping.

"I'll never get off this pot at this rate," I panted clutching on to her so I wouldn't fall of the seat.

"Oh, alright... we can play more later," she kissed my face, holding it in her hands.

Bebe placed a doubled up towel on the vanity chair and Gay carried me over to it, setting me down carefully, "We need to give you a little sponge bath to get all of the saliva off you, then it's time to dress pretty."

They wiped me down with washcloths and then started dressing me. First scarlet crotchless silk panties then rubber rumba panties, a scarlet custom made bra, which was fitted and adjusted with professional precision, and then they pulled a pair of black silk stocking up my legs and attached them to a scarlet garter belt.

I saw myself in the mirror at this point and nearly fainted. I was a wet dream... a sex goddess of near legendary dimensions. My legs went weak at the sight of me and I had to plop my plump butt onto the Vanity stool.

"Me too sweetie. I love to look at my new self, almost as much as I love looking at you. I may never want to go back to being the old me. I never wanted boobs this big, but they are growing on me," she giggled, "Time for your petticoat."

She slipped a pink petticoat over my head, "This feels so weird... It hangs on my hips but fluffs way out around me."

"That's right, you have never had the pleasure of wearing petticoats, well this should be fun for you then," Gay told me while she smoothed it out around me.

They placed a pink silk camisole over my top and followed that with a frilly pink princess dress, "What are you doing to me?"

"Oh, come on... We thought that since you were born male, and were denied all of the fun that little girls had, that we could take one day a week and let, you dress the part. Please, let us do this for you, it will mean so much to us," Bebe begged sweetly.

I was so compliant that I told her, "Oh, all right, if it makes you happy."

Both of the girls were jumping up and down saying, "Yay."

I blushed and they hugged and kissed me, "Vera you are so sweet to indulge us."

"Now for the pièce de résistance, your ruby slippers my dear," Gay announced and then slipped my feet into semi-clear ruby-red high heels.

They held my hand and walked me to the main room.

I glanced at the approval meter and it was completely lit up.

"Time for your walk princess," Bebe told me, she took my hand and then we headed out the door and down the hallway.

The walls weren't pink was the first thing that sifted trough my mind, but the scary part of that thought was that I was beginning to wish they were. What in the hell is happening to me?

I was listening to the swish-swish sound that the dress I was wearing was making along with the click clack sound of my heels and it had an almost hypnotic effect on me. My thighs were damp already, but that is the way it has been for me for the last day or so, I was beginning to expect having fluids running down my thighs... the worst part is I felt disgusted that I was feeling so pretty.

"Wow! Is that Vera?" some lady exclaimed as we approached her in the hallway.

I was blushing like a prom date who when she was first seen and complimented by her own father, prior to the big date.

"Yes! This is Vera on her first little girl day. How does she look? Isn't she just divine?" Bebe babbled.

Gay was just as enthusiastic and said, "Vera will be dressed in her little girl collection once a week, so you will get to see her like this often."

"I just love seeing such a pretty little girl. Especially one with such big breasts," she ranted while she leaned over and hugged me, and then kissed my cheek.

"You see many little girls with big breast walking around?" I asked, still unaware of the extent of my new position.

"Hell no! That is why you are so special love," she whispered to me and squeezed on of my giant breasts.

I moaned and quivered but she seemed to ignore that and asked my two handmaidens, "How soon until second protocol?"

"We feel it should be within the week ma'am," Gay replied causing me no little consternation.

After the woman left and we were again perambulating down the hallway I asked, "What exactly is second protocol?"

"Oh, just a code word for when you have fully taken over your job duties, that's all," Bebe informed me, however she distracted me by fondling my undulating butt.

The first stop as usual was to see Kylynn, "Vera! Hi darling, will you give me a big boob to boob hug, love?"

I couldn't refuse. No matter what she had done to me, I still loved her and desired her sexually, REALLY desired her sexually. Therefore I wiggled my way to her and rubbed my huge boobs against hers as she asked me to.

"Oh my god, I'm so glad I brought a spare pair of undies now. Honey you are so hot I'm creaming my panties."

"Kylynn, I'm so hot I could cream everybody's panties," I answered feeling that it was easily the truth.

"Whew! I believe that. Vera I have been working on something to help you be much more desirable. Please turn around and present you butt so I may inject you with a new slight refinement in your genetic code."

I couldn't believe myself. I actually turned around and dropped my rumba panties so she could stick a syringe into my ass. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"This is one of the toughest genetic modifications I have ever done Vera. I wanted you to know that so you might understand how much I still love you sweetheart," Kylynn told me rubbing the site of the injection and kissing me on my cheek.

"Oh, Kylynn... fuck me baby... I need it so badly," I moaned, unaware of what I was saying.

"I will my love, but it will have to be when I get home tonight. I still have much work to do and you will be so much nicer to fuck by then," she whispered into my dainty ear. "Bebe, Gay, please continue escorting Vera on today's rounds. Oh, and call me when you notice that Vera's odor has changed will you?"

"Yes, Ms. Kylynn," they replied in harmony, with slight curtseys.

"Odor?" I asked suddenly curious.

"Yes, love, I just injected you with a compound that should change your scent to something more floral rather than marine in nature," she giggled.

Her statement baffled me so it was easy to lead me out of her office and on to the reception area, where I was quickly enveloped in a herd of secretaries who wanted to see Kylynn's former husband gush out an incredible orgasm from her newly formed pussy.

I was more than happy to comply with their desires, however I noticed that for some reason, I smelled... what... how to put it... much prettier?

"Vera, this is incredible. Kylynn has made your pussy juice smell like wild roses," Gay had her nose less than one inch from my slit with my skirts pulled up in front.

"Oh god, is there any way she can make me more of a fuck doll?" I whined.

"If you can think of any, please don't hesitate to tell me, will you Vera?" Bebe begged.

"If I tell you, you will see to it that I become, whatever I tell you, won't you Bebe?"

"Don't you like being a sexually irresistible girl Vera?" Bebe asked while drawing little circles on my tummy with her manicured fingernail.

I was dripping on the floor at this point, no longer soaking into my plastic panties. They were leaking from the elastic leg holes since they were overfull and bulging with my wetness. I kept sniffing all around

I looked around briefly and noticed that there were women closing in on me from all sides. They must have come from all over the facility. The word of what was happening to my scent had spread like wildfire. The way they looked at me made me feel like a sausage hanging in the butcher's window.

I wanted to run, but I wanted to stay and make them feel good too. I was still foggy headed which concerned me since I was sure that I had received no injections of morphine in the last couple of days. I just stood there and waited to see what would happen to me next like a good submissive girl.

"What should we do with this beautiful flower wandering in our garden girls?" one of the women who surrounded me asked.

"You know ladies..." Gay started, "I bet if everyone asked Vera nicely she would show us all, her big girls..."

There was a murmur of approval, "Please Vera, will you show us your huge beautiful boobs?" "Vera, can we see those giant girls... pretty please?" "Yes Vera, we think you are so lovely, we just have to see those incredible tits." "Breasts like those were, meant to be shared by whole crowds, Vera." "I'm soooo horny... Please show us your hooters?" "I couldn't even see any stretch marks on the monitor Vera, I need to know if they are as perfect as they look?"

The whole crowd begged me as if I was some kind of TV star of something. It was making me so hot I... I... just wanted them to be happy. All they wanted was a close up look at my boobs. What could it hurt?

I reached into my huge brassiere and strained to lift one of the girls free. I finally succeeded when I felt Bebe's hand undo my bra clasp behind my back, which lessened the grip that it had on my breast. I strained really hard and popped the right boob out of the top of my dress, "Is this what you wanted to see?"

"Can I touch it Vera? Please I really want to feel what boobs that big feel like. Can I pretty please touch it?" a pretty girl almost as short as I am begged close to my ear.

"You can touch it if you want. It's just a breast, like anyone else's breast, only bigger..." I bashfully told her, blushing up a storm.

Her hand trembled as she reached out to touch it. She aimed right for my huge puffy nipple. She was biting her lower lip and you could have heard a pin drop at that point. All of the women seemed to be holding their breath.

When she made contact, it felt like someone had attached an electric probe to my clit and zapped me between the legs. My thighs tried to spread and my plastic panties felt like they were about to explode.

"Careful Gigi, those boobs are loaded..." Bebe warned my nipple groper, "You are one of her mothers so you know how touchy she can be."

"Mothers?" I squeaked, while shivering and jiggling.

"Yes Vera, Gigi Haydock is a Genetic Code Annalist. She was instrumental in selecting the genetic source material for your new makeup. She was the one who isolated the strand that controls breast growth and sensitivity. In a way, she is the one who gave these to you, so her curiosity is more than just erotic. She wants to see how good a job she did."

"Well, she could have made them a tad less sensitive..." I complained, however just then she placed her hand around my huge puffy nipple and gently squeezed.

"Oh my! These are so soft it's like squeezing air. I have never felt anything this soft before in my whole life," she squealed in delight.

I was glad that she was so happy. I was even gladder that Gay was behind me to hold me up. Bright flashes of light shot through my vision and my knees kept trying to lift up, and the way she caressed my boobs my thighs were trying to spread apart all by themselves.

Gay whispered in my ear, "You want to have sex with her don't you Vera?"

I didn't want to be unfaithful to my wife. It was one thing to be taken, it was entirely a different thing to ask for it, and so I refrained from answering.

"What if Kylynn wanted you to let her have her way with you? Would you like that honey?" Bebe murmured into my other ear, "We would help. It would be all three of us pretty girls having a wonderful time. Gigi would do exactly what she is doing to your nipples now, Gay and I would pleasure you in so many more ways while she does it."

"If Kylynn tells me she wants me to, I'll do it for her," I told them shakily. For me the whole world had shrunk down to my nipples, my soaking pussy, and what my handmaidens were saying, I was no longer aware of the thirty or more women staring at what they were doing to me.

"Oh, you are so special honey. Ladies, listen up! Vera says she won't willingly seduce anyone unless Kylynn gives her permission to. She doesn't want to be unfaithful to her wife. Kylynn, I know you have us on your monitor, will you page your permission to sweet Vera, so she will willingly have hot and wild sex with Bebe, Gigi, and I? She is about to go insane with desire if you don't tell her to let loose the floodgates," Gay loudly asked the walls around us.

Click! "Vera? This is Kylynn. I am in my laboratory and watching you on my monitors. Baby you are making me wet with the way you get so damn sexually stimulated. The only way I will be able to feel any kind of fulfillment while we are here on the job is to watch, you screw those sexy women's, brains out. I want you to have sex with every one of the ladies here at work, while I watch, baby. I want you to keep up the morale of everyone working here. If they know they will get a break in the day when they might be able to have the wildest hottest sex, they have ever had in their lives. I will be so proud of you dear if you can do such a difficult job for me. Please, will you fuck Gigi, Bebe, and Gay for me?" Kylynn voice asked from seemingly everywhere. "I can hear you if you answer, so please tell me if you will?"

"If that is what you want me to do honey, then I will try my hardest to fuck them as good as I can... it would have been easier to a better job when I had a cock though..." I answered in my singsong little girl voice.

"Good girl Vera. I know you won't let me down, and you might be surprised how fulfilling sex with the new you, can be for pretty lesbian women. I'll be watching so make me cream my panties dearest."

Gay whispered in my ear again, "See that Vera? Kylynn wants you to Fuck Gigi. Now will you ask Gigi to fuck us?"

"Gigi? Will you please fuck me? I promise to try really hard to make you orgasm, and you can do whatever you want to do, to me?" I offered, even though my eyes were, rolled up into the back of my skull.

"Really? You... you... you want to have sex with me? C... C... Can I? Oh, I have wanted to do this for weeks Vera. Oh yes Dearie, I'll fuck you. I'll fuck you silly," Gigi agreed with great enthusiasm.

"Awww," the crowd of women moaned when they realized that I was to be, taken away from them and they wouldn't be getting the chance to grope me yet today.

"Have no fear ladies, Vera will be back later. Don't worry either, Vera is always horny," Gay announced as she lifted my limp and moaning body up.

Gay turned me around and hoisted me high enough that my boobs hung over her shoulder, "This is the only way to carry Vera. If you hold her so her head would hang over your shoulder, her boobs hold her too far away, and this way I can bite her butt if she gets too frisky."

I was whisked back to my 'office' and plopped onto the bed in the back, but rather than get to it, Gigi had Bebe turn me over and pull up my skirts and then she shot something into my ass, "There this should be fun to watch while we pleasure her!"

"What did you shoot into me Gigi?"

"Just something to make your boobs a little bigger," she giggled, "We had better get that dress off of you."

Gigi started to undo the zipper down the back of my dress, so I started to take off my shoes, when Gay told me, "You stop right there missy, Bebe and I do the undressing and dressing of you, unless our guest wishes to do it."

I lay there while the ladies did everything for me. Gigi insisted that she remove my brassiere.

By the time they were to that point I imagined that I felt my bra becoming tighter... but that had to be my imagination, right?

"Oh good, they are growing just nicely now," Gigi moaned with her face jammed in my cleavage. "Vera darling, these are so nice, you don't mind if I suckle on you a while do you?"

"Uh, uh," I moaned.

"What a lovely bouquet you give off Vera, so pretty smelling. I love how wet and submissive you are. I bet you would just lie there and let me stuff this big dildo into your wanton pussy. This big strap-on latex cock right here between my steaming thighs. I'm going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before girl." Gigi slipped that dildo into my soaking wet pussy. I couldn't believe that big thing slipped into me with almost no resistance and then she began banging me while my handmaidens were sucking on my boobs.

Between the fucking and the growing, I was going crazy. When I tried to pleasure them back Gigi told me, "You just lie there and enjoy your fucking like a good little girl."

Impaled around that thing I was moaning, squealing, and squirming. The intense pleasure I was receiving from the overly sensitive clit, breasts, and nipples was unbelievable. I came like gangbusters but she kept on banging me right through five more ever intensive orgasms in a row. I had floral scented pussy juice all over me even my hair was soaked with my own cum.

"Gay, you better get her some more Pussyade?, I think she is running out of super lubri-cunt," she giggled at her pun and my submissive enjoyment of the fucking I was enthusiastically receiving.

"Does little Vera like being fucked by a big cock? Do you want to be fucked more baby? I just love to see you enjoying being filled by this huge tool girl."

My brain was so overloaded with endorphins I couldn't think of anything but the fireworks that kept going off in it.

Gay appeared above my face, "Here you are little girl, your new and improved Pussyade?, now with floral scent enhancement ingredients."

"Tag Gigi, my turn baby. Gay wants to pleasure you for a while and I want to fuck the boss for a while. God this is a great job! Where else can you get a job, where you can fuck the boss, and in fact, you are expected to fuck her and to fuck her often?" Bebe ardently stated.