A Perfect Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh! Gay wants to bang me? Great!" Gigi dove into the sopping wet sheets and offered herself up to Gay.

"Look here Vera. Bebe has a treat for you. This dick is even bigger than Gigi's dildo. I'm going to fit you on to this wonderful tool and send you to heaven boss."

"Uhgnh," I remarked as I was, stretched around that big latex cock.

"Boss! You are at one hundred percent viewer approval level. I'm so proud of you."

The PA system came on just then with the voice of my wife, "Vera my love, I love watching you tightly affixed to that dildo. I want you to have sex like this as much as you can. You are doing a great job. Worker production is up twenty percent."

I don't know why but that made me so proud that I tried even harder to enjoy the fucking I was receiving. I knew that we were being, broadcast throughout the facility, but I am a slave to this nymphomaniac body.

I heard Gigi enjoying the banging she was getting next to me, but the fucking I was getting was making me crazy. It was one thing when Gigi did it, but when Bebe was banging me, our boobs would rub together, and sometimes she would lean even closer and smother my breasts with her large and jiggly beauties. I love huge boobs so the sensations of her pair rubbing mine were overwhelming.

I reached up and gently fondled her big girls and felt her shudder with ecstasy, "Oh Vera, that is so good. I love it when your little hands touch me like that, they're so soft, little, and the lovely pink polish we painted them with looks so pretty highlighted on my tits."

Bebe made sure to stay within my short arms reach so I could rub from my boobs to hers and back again. I was even able to rub my erect nipples against hers to elicit a gasp of pleasure from her. Little victories were all that I could manage... being so little myself now.

I was enjoying the overwhelming stimulation so much I was startled when a wet tongue filled my left ear. "Hi lover! Can I join this orgy too?" Allyce asked breathily.

"Grab a boob and join in honey. There is enough of Vera's pussy juice for everyone. That reminds me, could you stuff a new bottle in her mouth before you stuff one of her titties in your mouth?" Bebe asked her, still winded from the extended banging she was giving me.

"There is no way anyone on earth can stuff one of those boobs in her mouth. But it will be fun to try," she teased, and then jammed a bottle into my face.

"I love how Vera looks sucking down her baa-baa," Allyce stated with a note of ridicule in her tone.

"Allyce, that kind of attitude could get you in trouble," Gigi noted from her side of the bed.

Allyce chuckled and replied, "Vera is so preoccupied with the fucking her big, loose pussy is getting that she surely isn't paying attention to what I have to say."

Now my new and very fragile girl feelings were hurt, since I did hear what she said, both times. One little tear trickled down the side of my face, soaking into the bed sheets to go unnoticed with the vast amounts of my vaginal lubricant already present there, or so I thought it had.

The intercom clicked on suddenly, "I didn't see what went on just now, however Vera's rating meter just hit the lowest point since the system became operational. As soon as Vera orgasms a few more times, she is to be, given a nap and I want to see all participants in my office! Coppish? Additionally, I do not want anyone to miss a stroke on my lovely Vera. If she does not orgasm, you might just find your lives permanently changed!"

I haven't ever heard Kylynn so angry, not even once. I was afraid for my sexual partner's wellbeing however, I did notice out of the corner of my eye that the rating meter started to climb again.

Allyce was as pale as a ghost. She sucked tit for all she was worth though. My nipple was on fire. It was like a, hard little cock, which loved to be wet and sucked. She tickled the end of it with her tongue eliciting a high-pitched moan from my ruby painted lips.

I am to this day still not certain that the last two orgasms I had were real or if I faked them so Allyce wouldn't be in too much trouble.

However, when I was through with them, they dropped me into a soapy tub, washed, rinsed, diapered, and deposited me into my California King sized pink canopy bed. My two handmaidens lying next to me, and dressed in the same nighties I was wearing, sang a low and soothing lullaby until I lost consciousness.

Pageant

When I finally roused, Bebe and Gay were in bed with me, and both holding me protectively. They seemed to have survived unscathed their conference with Kylynn, now all I had too be concerned with was Allyce.

I started to stretch and discovered that my boobs were a couple of sizes bigger than before, which was a relief since I figured the they might have been planning enormous size growth for them.

What I had not been prepared for however was the spread of my hips. I must be at least 38" around at the hips now, which wouldn't be bad if I were quite a bit taller. Since I am as small as you have previously heard, I found my new proportions to be vastly overstated.

I don't think my left and right thighs will ever have a chance to become acquainted. My flat crotch is easily four inches thigh to thigh. When I asked why they were so far apart, Gay just told me that it was due to the way my brain received the new data available. I didn't believe her for a minute, so I started to amass my own data concerning the transformations here.

When I looked at my wide spread thighs my approval rating shot up quickly, so it seems that is what the vast majority of viewers found stimulating. I slipped both hands side by side between my legs and still found that they were not tightly jammed together in the middle. I looked like hooker Barbie in my lacey pink gossamer panties.

I started, all of a sudden realizing that someone had removed my diaper during the night to fit this soft lingerie to my bottom.

It didn't really matter I guess but the look on my face must have been worth it since the meter came close to pegging.

I slipped back to my investigation of what changes had come over me overnight. I could feel the separate lips of my vulva beneath the panty and they pulled apart slightly as my hands moved. God it feels as if I'm split in half. My slit is really big and it feels like it goes into me all the way up to my throat. What did they do to me? I'm more woman now, than anyone else on the planet, a caricature of femininity. I feel so empty too. The more I notice my pussy, the emptier it feels. The emptier I feel, the more I want to stuff something into me to fill me back up.

I wound up trying to hold my labia together to keep from wanting a huge dildo rammed into me.

That damn meter went way, way up when I held myself like that. It was damn hard to force myself to let go and ask my handmaidens to bathe me.

Bebe whisked me into the air and while she carried me to the warm soapy bubbles I asked her, "Bebe my lovely, how come the bed is always freshly made and the place is totally spotless when ever I come around, or whenever we return to my office?"

She laughed and told me, "Surely Vera, you would guess that there is a whole crew of maids that follow you around to clean up after you."

"A crew of maids? How many girls in a crew?"

"I know of six girls who are tasked with that duty at present, however there are more coming. I think that Kylynn is hiring a total of ten ladies for that position."

"Ten women, just to clean up after me?"

"Well to clean up after you, Gay, and me. We don't have time in our busy days to clean. When we are not busy with you, we are designing clothing for you and sending the designs out to be, sewn. We specify your makeup, nail polish, and everything. We still know how to do our chosen professions even if we are horny as minks," Bebe lovingly admitted, "We know what will look hot on our own bodies, so we know what will look hot on yours. That is why we are kind of triplets, so we can dress alike. Yesterday was the only time that we will ever dress you in something that we are not wearing ourselves. Kylynn insisted that from today on, we all dress exactly alike. Next week on little girl day, we will all be little girls together, and then you will be able to experience what it really was like to be a little girl. Kylynn insisted that we all play together so you won't have to feel that we left you out, or that we are making fun of you. That never was and will never be the case. You are to be made to feel like a princess," she giggled and kissed me passionately on my incredibly sensitive pink and pouty little lips.

"Now you made me feel my hot pussy, Bebe. It feels so empty now, as if half of my insides are hollowed out. Why do the women want me yearning to be filled?"

"That is how women are sweetie, they're used to yearning to be filled. This is just a way for us to teach you by exaggeration how you should feel, now that you are one of us. We will change you back to a more normal size after a while. This was Allyce's idea, and that is how she explained it. You will be meeting up with her tomorrow morning and you can ask her yourself. Now don't you even think of asking me another thing about Allyce, since I am sworn to silence until you meet her then."

"She has to be all right... I am so worried that she will be hurt. Will you please tell me that she will be okay? I couldn't bear to think that she is being tortured or something because of me," I begged frantically.

"Calm down Vera," Gay interjected from somewhere behind me, "Allyce is just fine and she will be completely unharmed when next you see her, I promise. Now, we really can't talk about this anymore, please?"

"Hold your breath Vera, it's bath time," Bebe announced as she walked us both into the big tub of warm bubbly water.

She held me vertically and dunked us both down into the water, my face firmly planted in between her big soft girls.

Have I mentioned the fact that I love big boobs? Oh, yah, I think I have once or twice... You haven't lived until warm soapy water and huge boobs have encased your face.

The two beauties double-teamed me, cleaning every cranny and crevice, and making sure to allow copious quantities of warm soapy water to fill my vagina. Those two minxes squished around my tummy making silly comments and rude noises. "This isn't very lady like girls," I accused.

"Maybe not, but it sure is the kind of silly fun we have had before with other little girls exploring their bodies. He, he, he, this is your time hon.. We are in a way, just learning about our new bodies too you know. We weren't born looking like this... God if I looked like this in high school, I would have ruled that place. All of the girls would have wanted to be my friend and all of the guys would have wanted to fuck my brains out," she had a grin ear-to-ear when she thought of this, however she went on, "Oh my God! I could make Jenny Sue Baker just die if she saw me now. She would fall over dead, or beg me to let her become like me. It would be such a lot of fun to see her so green with envy. That bitch stole my boyfriend in high school and when she was finished with him, she dropped him flat. Poor guy was never the same after that. I think he is an auto mechanic now."

"At least he isn't a little slut with a cunt the size of the Grand Canyon," I groused.

"We really are sorry for that Vera. Will you please forgive us? In a few days, Kylynn says she will be able to get you back to the size you were before. There is a treat coming for you later, we promise you will feel better about what was done to you," Gay told me.

"Okay, but I will probably worry anyway," I confessed.

"We are going to do our best to keep your mind off of that," Bebe looked at Gay, who looked back inquisitively.

"Beach party?" Bebe asked.

"I love it," Gay answered with a mischievous grin.

"What is Beach party?" I asked, however Bebe had already left the room.

"She wouldn't tell you anyway. Don't you like surprises Vera?"

"I used to, but lately they have lost their appeal," I admitted grumpily.

"Oh come on honey, we only want to make you pretty and feel good. We won't ever hurt you. Do you think you can trust us?" Gay asked holding my face in her hands and staring intently into my eyes.

"I guess. I mean you didn't even work here yet when I was changed," I reasoned.

"That my girl," she kissed me on the lips softly.

Bebe came back with three different colored strips of cloth in her hands and handed one to Gay, then she started stripping down until she was naked. Gay stripped as well.

I love watching girls undress, almost as much as I like looking at naked women, which can be one hell of a problem if you are one.

Both ladies slipped the tiny bits of cloth on, only then did I recognize they were bikinis. Like, I should have known.

Both ladies slipped my suit on me and then put a pair of high heel flip-flops on my feet. They had their picnic basket and towels all ready so the last thing was to pick up Herman and me.

"You are going to love this girl. Do you remember that thing on Star Trek, 'The Holodeck'? Well we sort of have one. Kylynn had a room made up with flat panel screens, overhead, and on all four sides. It isn't as good as the one on TV, but it isn't bad," Bebe assured me, while she was rubbing my big butt and carrying me.

We opened a pink door off my bedroom and there inside was a beach. White sand under our feet blue skies and sun from above and surf from opposite where the doorway was. When we went inside Gay closed the door and when we looked back where the door was, there was the scene of a parking lot, just like at the real beach. Sure, you could see the seams at the corners and sides and the door handle gave away where the door was, but all in all, it was pretty good.

Bebe carried me over to where three lounge chairs were set up and plopped me into one. Then she climbed into another one to my left while Gay was in the one on my right.

I heard Gay open the basket and take out a couple of things and the next thing I knew I was wearing a pair of sunglasses and having tanning butter smeared all over my hot little body.

"Hey! Don't hog all the fun Gay. Give me a couple of hands full of that so I can oil Vera up too," Bebe complained, with her lower lip out pouting.

Gay happily shared duties and soon I was almost orgasming in my bikini.

Upon finishing, Gay dove back into the basket and snagged a Pussyade? for me, and one for each of them? "Hey! I thought that Pussyade? was only for me, what gives?"

"Pussyade?, it's not just for Vera anymore," Bebe said and they both giggled. "Vera, Pussyade? is good for any girl who is orgasming a lot and loosing fluid. Lately we have been going through a lot of it. Not just you, Gay and I, but the whole company too, everyone has been screwing the heck out of everyone else the first break they get if they have been watching Vera.com," they chuckled and sipped their Pussyade?.

"So what now?" I asked them, confused as to what we were doing here.

"Now? Now we just get a tan and maybe later we can toss a beach ball around or something," Gay was lying back with her shades one and enjoying the beach.

"You are not tossing my titties around this beach!" I replied as dead seriously as I could muster.

Gay and Bebe started giggling and Bebe jumped up with, "A joke! Vera told her first joke! I think she just might be alright after all."

"What is having us laying around the beach tanning going to do to our Internet fans?"

"Well, believe it or not Vera, there are cameras all over in here, the camera crew will be panning around and zooming on certain portions of out anatomies. When it gets too boring they will chime us and then we all do a slow strip for them and lay back down and they can do it all again. Of course they can hear everything we say too, so if we keep chatting we keep entertaining," informed Gay while we tanned.

After hours of tanning and beach ball play we left our 'virtual beach' and headed back to the bedroom.

"We have got to get in that tub!" Gay exclaimed.

"Oh yes, I can't wait!" Bebe agreed.

"Why all the urgency to get a bath?" I asked slightly befuddled.

In a loud chorus they both replied, "SAND!"

It was then that I realized that I too could really use a bath. My god, how do girls do it? My pussy intensely reminded me I had one at that moment.

They stripped quickly and without a word spirited, us all into the awaiting tub full of fragrant bath water.

Bebe was spreading my lips and squishing water inside me washing all of that irritating sand out of my pussy, "Whew... I didn't even realize how irritating that was until you mentioned it."

"Feels better now doesn't it?" Gay asked while she washed herself out.

"I never felt anything like it before, but nothing like sand could get inside me down there before," I remarked.

"Welcome to our world sweetie," they giggled and hugged me.

My reaction confused them though. I yawned.

"Oh, oh, I think we overdid it at the beach Gay," Bebe stated the obvious.

"Bath time is over," Gay stated and leapt out of the tub to snatch a big fluffy towel, which she presented and Bebe lifted me into it.

The ladies toweled off with me sitting groggily on the vanity stool, yawning again.

As soon as they were dry enough, they lifted and carried me into the bedroom, and gently placed me on the bed. That is the last thing I remember.

A New Day

I awoke to the same scene, as the day before, well sort of... take out the part of being at home with Kylynn and substitute her into the waking at work and you have it.

"Morning beautiful," Kylynn whispered, "You never made it home last night, so I stayed the night with you instead."

"Kylynn. You in my office bed with me today?"

"Yup, you crashed so hard yesterday we couldn't see moving you," she admitted. "Now I have to get back to my lab and you have work to do." She kissed me on the lips and hopped out of bed.

"Crew? You can start the cameras in five minutes," Kylynn remarked to the pink walls as she exited my office.

I looked at Bebe and said, "They don't record when Kylynn is here?"

"Nope, your relationship with your wife is private. We never record when Kylynn is here," Gay informed me.

I had a growing foreboding of what was to come, however I tried to keep my spirits up, "So, what are you two dressing me as today? A Sixth Avenue whore?"

"Vera! How could you think such a thing! We only dress you up like a whore on Thursdays, today it only Tuesday," Bebe quipped.

"Great... so what is Tuesdays?"

"Audience's preference day of course. The ladies wanted to see how you would look dolled up to attend the Oscars," Bebe was grinning from ear to ear. "You are going to be so damn hot."

"Will I be going out?" I knew better but it was fun to tease them.

"I'll speak to the proper authorities and see if we can wrangle you a pass. You will have to bring your handmaidens," they looked at each other and giggled. "The fun thing, Vera Dahling, is your request has already been sent and the wheels of your machine are already in motion."

'They are just pulling my slim little leg,' I thought, 'I will just play along until they have to tell me we can't go. That should call their bluff and I won't be getting as much leg pulling in the future. It's better to get it out of the way now.'

The ladies dried, powdered, and moisturized me. They began to slip the laciest black satin undergarments I have ever seen, onto me. I have never seen anything sexier, even with what the Victoria's Secret Catalog had in it.

"Pretty hot looking aren't they Vera?" Bebe asked having noticed my wide-eyed stare at them. "That is the best compliment I could have gotten hon.. One of my specialties is panty and bra sets. I expect that is one of the reasons why I was offered the job. With boobs like we have, it's a foregone conclusion that off-the-rack is out of the question!"