A Perfect Mate

Story Info
How the lone-were of pack met his mate.
1.6k words
3.8
50.1k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, it's freezing outside!"

Cassandra yelled at her boyfriend as she throw her high heeled shoes halfway the little fore-hall in their apartment.

The redhead was lyric over being home from the tiny little shopping round, she had bought some dinner and a little flower. Apologizing for her behaviour last week.

She had ben so multi-stressed, she had act like a total asshole and she was lucky she still was together with Lucas. Or maybe... she wasn't lucky, she just didn't want to break the tiny bond between them. He was a fine guy.

The busty woman made her way out to the kitchen where Lucas stood, smiling briefly as she entered.

"You know I already made us dinner." He said, confused as he felt the smell of chicken.

His smile died, and an impatient frown showed up.

"You're sick or something?" He said, in a worried tone.

Cassandra shook her head against the tall, skinny man, who just shrugged his shoulders and nodded.

"Okay... Then... let's eat?" He suggested, but she shook her head again and avoided his touch on her cheek.

"I'm not hungry, I better be ready to go when Alex arrives."

She explained, hurried to their shared bedroom before he asked anything, then she softly massaged her temples.

God, what a headache! She almost gasped when the pain disappeared. Glad she didn't have to tell Alex she couldn't party tonight.

She changed clothes, to a tiny white dress, just because she knew how much her boyfriend hated when she wore it.

Maybe she was evil, or maybe she just wanted him to realize something, but she showed up minutes later in the super short white dress, made in a silky material.

Her hair was loss over her back and her pale face wasn't covered with any sort of make-up than mascara.

Even if she hadn't put on powder or foundation, she still looked perfect to the skin.

Lucas watched her silently, shook his head with anger.

"Don't wear that silky... thing." He said with a tone of disgust in his calm low voice.

That voice had seem so understanding, calming and loving four years ago.

Now the 26 year old woman only found him pathetic and controlling.

"I change my dress when you stop giving me orders." Said Cassandra coldly as she felt a shiver when she reached the apartment door.

It was still about 0 degrees, freeze temperature, and she didn't even covered herself with thick thights.

Instead, there was her skin coloured stockings and even more high heeled boots than before.

Ready to leave, she turned around with a mocking grin.

"Enjoy the dinner, don't forget to clean up after yourself!"

She said and laughed to herself.

Lucas watched her leave, too much in love with this mean girl to start a fight.

He didn't know what was about to happen to her, and that this night was the last of his life.

The women in the car, Alex and Cassandra, didn't know he was following them to the club. And that was his biggest mistake ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassandra was picked up two minutes after running down the stairs of the house, but those minutes were the longest of her lives.

She was trembling with cold when Alex finally arrived there.

"I'm so cold!"

She said in a sad voice, really wished she'd brought a big canada goose-jacket or something.

Ofcourse her best friend didn't have any goose-jacket, so the cold Cassandra sweeped her short down-jacket tightly around her curvy body.

"It's December, almost christmas, what did you expect?" Said Alex angrily, she acted like the mother of a children who refused to wear her jacket to school.

Cassandra hung with her head and nodded. Yeah, what had she been expecting?

She'd known from before the temperature was low. Why did she never think before doing?

After some minutes Alex finally started to break the ice, and several minutes later they parked the car outside Club PiƱa Colada.

Okay, party time! No time to miss that goose-jacket, desperate she tried to think positive.

And it actually was very hot in the club.

She went out of her jacket, standing with a bolero in bright grey cotton.

She looked hot!

Immediatly she was rewarded by a low whistle from Alex, yeah, her friend thought so too.

They ordered in two tequilas and started dancing with similar guys, the music was high, the mood on top and the smell of alcohol and sex pulled slowly upwards their nostrils. In fact, it was so mesmerizing she didn't realized she danced into a muscular chest. Terrified she had hurt someone, she looked up and met the most beautiful brown eyes she had ever seen. A smile played in those eyes, until they lightened up, and she gasped with fear as they changed colour to an almost coal black tone.

After the song, Cassandra couldn't force herself to drink anymore.

The brown eyes had reminded her so about a pair of dog eyes...

She had just let gone of the thought, when the eyes, or... er... ofcourse. The man. And the eyes on his face. Anyway, the man she'd bumped into.

"Hi, I'm Cassandra." She said with a broad smile, then she just wanted to hit herself in the forehead. Idiot!

The first case, why would he want to know her name?

Two, why did she act like some common neighbour like everybody got to know? Telling strangers her name when she was even sober wasn't really what she was known for.

Just when the stranger was about to reply her, she felt a hand on her waist, grabbing her so tightly she could feel next days bruise where his hand was. It felt like the hand had wolverine-claws or something, either that or non-human strength, maybe both of them.

"I don't think you and Charlie should speak."

Said Lucas with a forced smile.

"What are..."

She didn't have time to finish the sentence before strong mens grabbed her boyfriend... or her private fly-on-the-wall, whatever you like.

The man with the dog-eyes, in fact everyone of the men had dog eyes, grabbed her hand and guarded in front of her.

"Take him out of the club, if necessary, kill him."

He ordered, and a nod later the men and Lucas disappeared, even though Lucas fight with his whole strength he was unable to reach the shuddering girl behind Charlie.

That son of a bitch! That damn pack dog! The damn insect-covered wolf had put his paws on his girlfriend! Lucas thought of revenge, as he screamed when the pack wolves ripped him into pieces and lit his body parts into a fire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking around, making sure no one followed, Charlie brought Cassandra to his car.

He was ripped into two, his wolf wanted to hunt the damn vampire that had hurt his mate, and the human wanted to stay and protect her.

He decided the pack would do fine without him, and started to examine the poor Cassandra, who only stirred with scared green big eyes at him.

"Who are you? What are you? What happened to Lucas?"

The last question, she realized, she didn't even want to know the answer.

"I'm a were wolf, Alpha of the Black-clane. My name is Charlie, and I think... I think you are my mate."

He couldn't stop from telling her, the damn wolf inside him slipped through his fingers again and he growled unhappy.

He didn't want to scare the shit out of his mate the first thing that happened.

Cassandra calmed down.

"Mate? Like 'We belong together til death and we'll love and protect each other', like a marriage, but more... strong? Like a bond?"

She asked, laughing at his face expression.

"Lucas told me, and he said all of those wonderful things with disgust."

She said, feeling hurt when she thought about it.

She had always found mating and pack life very interesting, especially now when the man next to her was a were!

A were that among all had claimed her as his, and by the thought she felt a tingle from her shove pussy.

She instantly blushed, but Charlie smiled happily, the scent of her juices was so sweet!

He just wanted to taste them, and fighted not to bury his head between her thighs.

"Don't hide, love. I can smell your arousal, that's a very good and healthy sign. Your body knows I'm were, and it's adjusting to my lusty nature."

He explained, and chuckled as he saw her rub herself onto the leather seat of the car.

Her jacket! He had left it inside.

"I'll buy you a new jacket, if you don't want me to go in for it?"

She didn't know, but he had watched her for weeks now, and that coat of hers was a mess.

It was old, but clean, and smelled all of Cassandra, a good thing, but that was also the only good thing.

Feathers leaked all through the thin material, and there was some ugly scars where she had sown the scratches on it. No, his mate really needed a new one.

Cassandra felt confused, happy, safe and worm, the car had some funny feature in it. Bottom-warmer! And hot air streaming from the ventilation. It was heaven, compared to Alex's car. Alex... Oh, she needed to know... Tomorrow. It was too tiring to care about.

And with a giggle she fell asleep next to her mate, before they even talked about where to drive!

Charlie smiled as he fastened the belt on her, then he drove to his pack house.

She needed a good nights sleep before facing her new home.

To be continued, please comment and rate. I can make a part 2, if wanted?