A Perfect Mate Ch. 02

Story Info
After falling asleep on her wolf, what's going to happen?
709 words
3.97
27.9k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, I've downloaded an editor by now, and yes, I don't speak English normally but I do the best I can. Swedish and English are kinda different, guys...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassandra woke up with that funny feeling in her entire body. She felt... A little dizzy from yesterday, but otherwise okay.

"Hello, angel of mine." Charlie said with a broad grin on his face, watched her cover herself again with the sheets. She wanted to sleep another hour or two? God, the whole day was going to fade away!

"Hey, don't you want breakfast?" He teased and she looked sleepily up at him.

How could he possibly think about food?

Yesterday came back to her and she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.

"I eat breakfast if you give me some answers."

She said, after half a minute, when her tummy made a 'buuuuurpp'-ing sound.

"You know most of the story." Said Charlie seriously, stroking her long red hair, but she shooked his tanned hand off her.

"Don't be so childish, Charlie! I want you to tell me... about your family. About your life. Your work. Your menstruation cykle!" Cassandra looked cheerfully up at him.

He laughed and kissed that cute little nose of hers.

"Calm down, love. Breakfast first." He repeated, lifted the girl from the bed easy as a feather.

She screamed in pure frustration of not being able to reach the ground, wrapping her arms around him in a tight grip, and Charlie continued to laugh as he carried her into the kitchen.

Finally with both feet on the ground, Cassandra stuck out her tongue at him, acting veeeery mature.

The muscled man in front of her raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Well well well, who's being a child now?"

He teased and she turned her back at him, just like a baby would have done. Well done there Cassandra, you just gave him the lead. 1-0 to Charlie.

"I am." She sighed and turned around again, facing him and took a big step closer.

Charlie lost his words and just stood there, looking into those beautiful green eyes.

Yep, he certainly belonged to her, this felt so right! Jesus, he hadn't even known the girl for 24 hours and already planned their wedding.

He smiled sheepishly and Cassandra kissed him, a kiss that cleared his head totally, his mind went blank.

When she played with his tongue he absolutely had forget about breakfast. His wolf barked happily the closer she got to them, and finally she was close enough.

He lifted her up in his lap and pushed her against the wall. His cock hardened fast as he felt her nipples and he closed his eyes. Moaning.

Claim our mate, NOW! Ordered the wolf, but his human fought strong.

Not yet. Slowly.

He just pushed her centimetres away to take off her borrowed t-shirt. His own white FBI one, it looked so big on her even though she was curvy enough.

His wolf looked proud when he realized she didn't wear panties.

"Grr..." He whispered quiet in her ear as he began to strip his boxers.

Both nude, he carefully sat her down on the kitchen table. Spreading her legs as he smiled arrogantly.

This had been way too easy, he just didn't mind this second...

When Charlie entered her tingling pussy she giggled and then she just went silent.

A loud sigh was all heard from both parts as he began to thrust hard in her wetness.

Her pussy walls hugged his member tightly as he leaned his head back and pushed as far as he could.

A few strokes later he felt the cum boil in his balls...

As if she felt it too, she let out a little shriek as she orgasmed.

The sight of his over-joyed mate became too much and with a moan he emptied his seed into her womb.

Maybe, his seed would turn into their puppys?

He kissed her lovingly on the mouth and looked thankful into her face, full of different feelings.

Happiness, curiousity, thrust and love in one single human. No, two.

The two of them. The couple.

From now, the entire pack would threat her as... Alpha bitch.