A Perfect Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose climaxed once again at the thought of the orgy happening here. Dave was so ready to ejaculate that when the heated juices of Rose’s orgasm flowed over his cock, he fired his own volley deep inside of Rose.

Grunts and groans and moans of delight were now heard. Rose could feel the squirting cock in her pussy and she almost had another orgasm. Dave continued to pump his dick until it softened to much, then he pulled out.

Rose moved out from under him and turned to see Dave get down on his hands as Jim continued to slide in and out of his now enlarged asshole. She also noticed that Dave’s cock was dripping, so she slid under him and took his softened cock into her mouth and tasted her own juices on this hunk of meat.

Dave lowered his head and started to eat Rose’s pussy while she sucked on his limp dick. They cleaned each other off until Jim spurted his cum into Dave’s ass. Dave felt Jim’s cock as it exploded into his dark tunnel and he continued to suck on Rose’s pussy.

Jim pulled out of Dave’s ass, and Dave rolled to his left onto his back on the carpet. Jim sat on the couch again, totally spent.

About five minutes later, Rose said, “So guys, are you coming over tomorrow to help again?”

12