A Perfect Solution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marilyn was immediately contrite. "I'm sorry, honey, that was totally unfair. Sorry. Would you like to make love to me now sweetie?"

"Yes, darling, very much, if that's what you'd like."

She kissed him again, hard, "Oh yes, honey, I do like."

She reached down and cupped his balls, kneading and stretching them away from his body as she knew he enjoyed. His cock hardened immediately and he began stroking her pussy lips, spreading her legs for better access, feeling her arousal in her flow of juices, which he spread over her lips and clit, gently massaging her clit as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the erotic sensations pulsing through her. Then Steve felt another hand on his back, gently caressing him, and he checked over his shoulder to see Tracy grinning at him. He mouthed a 'Thank you' to her and focussed again on Marilyn.

It took only a few minutes before she was ready and panting for his cock, a far cry from normal arousal patterns recently. It must be some primeval instinct among women when there is competition for a male to become quickly aroused to increase the chances of pregnancy, although these were zero with Marilyn this morning. She quickly spread her legs and pulled Steve between them, positioning him so his cock was at her well-lubed entrance. He pushed slowly and gently and felt his cock enter her, felt each well-known bump and ripple of her vaginal walls as he continued to push inside until he pressed against the end, her clit being squeezed gently by his pubic bone.

Tracy, meanwhile, had begun caressing, squeezing, kneading Marilyn's breasts and nipples, causing amazing, previously unfelt sensations. Never before had there been someone to stimulate her breasts like this while Steve made his initial entry. She mouthed 'Thank you' to Tracy's grinning face. Then the sounds started, Brian and Sally were obviously having some sort of disagreement.

"I'll get it," said Tracy, rolling out of bed, pulling on her house coat then leaving the room. There are definitely advantages to having a polyamorous relationship, thought Marilyn, it's probably unfortunate that more people don't try it; maybe marriages would be a lot better if they did.

Steve and Marilyn continued making sweet passionate love, both moving together, their motions and resulting sensations acting as a balm to smooth the emotional turmoil each had endured during the past few days, creating a loving togetherness that was more intense and more healing that they had felt in many years.

Today was not a day for marathons and within a few minutes Steve was ready and searched for signs of Marilyn's tell-tale pre-orgasmic behavior. She was panting gently, responding to each thrust with one of her own, her vagina was pulsating around his cock and she was making small mewling sounds. He knew she was almost there and his spurting hot cum would undoubtedly push her over the edge.

He thrust faster, harder, focussing now on his pleasure, his orgasm, and then he was there. He went rigid, his cock spewing forth his hot seed against the end of Marilyn's vagina. She cried out loud, trying in vain to stifle the sounds of her joy as her orgasm washed over her, obliterating everything else besides the feelings deep inside her and her love for Steve. She felt his cock pulsating, causing a sympathetic fluttering in her vagina as she rolled her head from side to side, her body shuddering with emotion and joy.

They relaxed together in post-orgasmic bliss, hearing sounds from the kitchen as Tracy fed their two children, allowing them the almost unknown pleasure of being able to make love in the morning undisturbed. Time passed and they kissed, cuddled for a while and then separated, Steve's cock now soft, both fully sated for the time being. They showered together, dried each other, dressed in their business attire and went to the kitchen to be greeted by "Hi Mommy, hi Daddy" from two happy children. How could any decision besides the one she made have been better than this, Marilyn asked herself.

They all ate breakfast together, the children caught their school bus, Marilyn left for work with kisses for them both, leaving Tracy and Steve alone in the house.

"Thank you, darling, for looking after the kids while we made love. It's one for the first times that we've been able to make love in the morning since Sally was born."

"That's Ok, honey, but you owe me one and I want payment now."

Tracy took hold of his hand and led him to the bedroom, removing her housecoat and placing his hand on her very wet pussy.

"I got so hot just thinking about you two making love while I was looking after the children. Now it's my turn." Then she added in a husky voice. "Please fuck me hard, darling, make me cum, shoot your hot cum in me."

She pulled off his jacket, tie and shirt while he undid his trousers, then she pulled him onto the bed. His cock had responded quickly to the stimulation of being stripped by a sexy naked woman and was standing out proud and ready from his groin. She placed him on his back and straddled him, working her way up his legs, holding his cock as she slowly moved her pussy into position. She finally lifted herself off him, moved forwards and then sat down hard, forcing his cock into the depths of her vagina, the head pressing firmly against the end of her tunnel as she ground her clit against him, then began a rapid fore and aft movement that caused his cock to move in and out of her tunnel while massaging her clit at the same time.

Steve looked up at this gorgeous woman, his lover, her head thrown back, long blonde hair swaying across her back, nipples erect and bright red on her luscious breasts as she fucked him for dear life. It was plain to him that she wanted only one thing: to cum. He reached up and squeezed those red nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, twisting and pulling until she was making shrill cries of painful pleasure. She began panting, short sharp breaths causing small grunting sounds. Then she was almost there.

"Ah, ah, ah, aaahhhh, yesss, AHHHH, AAAHHHH, YESSSS, AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!"

Steve wasn't quite there, his earlier lovemaking having taken its toll on his reserves. As Tracy finished her orgasm, Steve was still on the way up so he held her in place, hands on her hips, and continued to move her as she relaxed, using her as his fuck toy. To begin with she was still post-orgasmic but after a few seconds she revived and synchronized her movements with those of his hands. Steve felt himself building towards his orgasm, enhanced by her apparent willingness to continue, and after only a couple of minutes he was almost there. Tracy sensed this.

"Oh honey, take me with you!" she cried as she increased her tempo to stimulate herself to cum. The faster tempo also pushed Steve quickly towards his climax, but on hearing her words he gritted his teeth and held on, putting off the inevitable until she was closer. He kept this up until he could postpone it no longer, then thrust deeply into Tracy's vagina, went rigid and unloaded his third load of cum in 12 hours. Tracy was far enough advanced for the feel of Steve's hot cum against the end of her vagina to trigger her orgasm just as Steve was beginning to relax, so she threw her head back and continued her movements, letting out a shrill scream as she came yet again, her movements prolonging Steve's orgasmic pleasure.

Slowly they became still until they were lying, Tracy on Steve, panting from exertion and covered in sweat. Steve looked at the time, and came back to reality with a jolt.

"Hey, I've got a meeting soon. We have to go to work."

"Oh darling, such a shame. I could lie here all day with you. Lucky you're the boss or I'd probably get fired for being late."

She rolled off Steve, his flaccid cock falling out of her sopping vagina, and together they quickly showered, with no play time allowed, dressed and left for the office in Steve's car.

****************************

Over the next few days they settled in as a family. Marilyn soon recognized that there were distinct benefits to having another female in the family with whom she could share the work, allowing her to spend more time with her children and husband. Tracy also seemed to enjoy the companionship of the family, especially her access to Steve and Marilyn. The two women quickly realized after the first day that the only way they were both going to satisfy their hungry libidos was by rationing their access to Steve and seeking stimulation and relaxation together. Both had previous lesbian encounters, but were, by choice, heterosexual. Now, by necessity, they chose to become definitely bisexual. In fact, they conspired together while discussing this delicate matter; they could, if they chose, place Steve on rations, or force him to be celibate if they wished. Neither wished at that time, but both considered it an interesting option for a later time. Accordingly, they both searched sex toy catalogues and soon met at the local sex shop during Tracy's lunch break.

Neither woman was a prude, but the range of items on display frequently challenged their imaginations to devise a means for their use. So they chose to remain with the old tried and trusted dildos and vibrators, with additional harnesses for strap-on dildos. While there they also purchased some sexy lingerie to surprise both Steve and each other. They paid by credit card and walked out with their bags full, Tracy returning to work and Marilyn taking their purchases home.

That night the children took forever to go to bed and settle, or at least, to the excited women, it appeared to be so. Once they were settled, however, Marilyn asked Steve to make them all celebratory drinks. Once he returned and handed them the drinks, he asked what they were celebrating.

"Well, that will become plain during the night," replied Marilyn.

They sat sipping their drinks and listening to soft music for a while until almost inevitably the talk drifted to love making. Tracy and Marilyn told Steve how they intended to solve their problem of the inability of his libido to keep up with two sexy women, and then they both went to their bedroom and slipped into some sexy lingerie before returning to the lounge.

When they walked in Steve had stripped off to his undershorts and let out an approving whistle as they walked in. Both women watched his shorts for a response and were not disappointed; his cock was rapidly rising to the occasion and tenting the front of his shorts out towards them.

"You see what I mean?" asked Marilyn, "It certainly doesn't take much to get him aroused, but the quality of his lovemaking seems to have decreased since the quantity has increased."

Tracy agreed, although she'd have been quite happy with the quantity and quality if it had all been for her. However, sharing his libido was a small price to pay for sharing the loving relationship they were developing.

"So," continued Marilyn, directing her comments to Steve, "We have decided a few things. We feel that you need some time to recuperate between sexual encounters but we also need to continue to have our high libidos satisfied. Therefore, we have bought a new toy."

Marilyn produced a strap-on dildo from behind her back.

"Don't I get a say in this?" asked Steve.

"No you don't, at least, not at this stage," replied Marilyn. "We've noticed that as the quantity of sex has increased for you, the quality has decreased. I used to enjoy the copious quantities of cum you filled me with but now sometimes there's hardly any. So we've decided to take matters into our own hands and satisfy ourselves sometimes while you, of course, can satisfy us at other times. We trust you to be fair and to share your cock with us both. I'm sure, also, that you'll enjoy our all-women encounters. Shall we give him a sample, Tracy?"

Tracy smiled in anticipation as she looked at Marilyn, Steve and finally at the strap-on dildo, wondering who would wear it and who would experience it first.

"Yes, let's," she replied eagerly. "Can you use it on me first?" she asked, having made a split-second decision.

"Of course, if you wish," replied Marilyn, slipping her thong off while Tracy slipped hers off also.

Marilyn bent Tracy over the arm of the couch and used her knees to move her legs further apart. She gave the straps a final hard pull, forcing the base of the dildo against her clit most delightfully, then scooped some of Tracy's copious juices and lubricated the end of the dildo. She then moved forwards and placed the end at Tracy's opening. Meantime Steve had moved towards Tracy, letting her rest her head on his lap next to his rampant cock while he cupped her hanging breasts with his hands.

Marilyn eased forwards, watching the end of the dildo penetrate Tracy's sopping vagina and hearing Tracy's soft mewling as she felt the intruder enter her. She continued to push gently into her until she felt some resistance, when she stopped.

"How does that feel?"

"Mmmm, delicious. It's pressing right on the end just as I like it."

Marilyn began fucking the dildo in and out of Tracy's vagina as Tracy began showing the effects of the sexual stimulation, writhing gently from the combined feeling of the beautiful sensations from both her pussy and her breasts, ably caressed by Steve's hands.

"How's it feel for you?" she asked Marilyn.

"It's lovely, just watching you really turns me on and each time I push all the way in I feel a wonderful pressure on my clit. I think I could probably cum just from that."

The action continued at an increasing pace for several minutes until Tracy's writhing and mewling increased and she began crying out louder. "Oh yes, like that, yes, yes, fuck me, oooohhhh, I'm gonna cum, I'm nearly there, fuck me hard, yes, YESSSS, YESSS, I'm CUMMING, AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!"

Marilyn pushed into her hard, feeling the stimulation on her clit almost, but not quite, pushing her over the edge as well. She gently rubbed Tracy's back as she came, noticing that Steve's cock was rock hard and tenting his under shorts. Gradually Tracy came down from her high and Marilyn eased the dildo out of her dripping vagina. Tracy turned her head and shoulders to look up at Marilyn.

"That was beautiful," she purred, "But now I want to swap places and fuck you. Ok?"

Marilyn's pussy was desperate for some action. The stimulation of the base of the dildo against her clit had really turned her on and now she needed to cum. She quickly unstrapped the dildo and the two women swapped places while Steve removed his shorts and continued to sit and watch the scene. His hands, released from Tracy's luscious breasts, automatically found their way to his pole and began gently rubbing it. Marilyn saw this.

"Don't you dare," she said threateningly, but with a grin, "It's because of your frequent over-exuberant orgasms that we're using a dildo to give you a rest. You're not to cum unless it's in one of us. Ok?"

"Ok," Steve agreed, removing his hands from his cock and cupping his wife's breasts as she lay over the arm of the couch.

Tracy positioned herself and thrust the dildo into Marilyn's vagina to the end without hesitation.

"Ooohhh!" exclaimed Marilyn, wriggling her hips in delight.

Tracy began thrusting into Marilyn, each stroke almost leaving her vagina, then rocketing back in to press against the far end. Each time the end of the dildo pressed deeply inside Marilyn, Tracy felt the base press against her clit, sending a wave of pleasure through her body and providing a strong incentive to repeat the thrust, which, of course, she did.

Steve was caressing Marilyn's breasts just as she liked it, tweaking, roiling and squeezing her nipples to send waves of pleasure through her body. She began panting, each pant causing her to grunt softly. She felt the waves of passion and knew she was close, so very close, just a few more thrusts, a few more, then the surge of sensation was overpowering.

"OOOOHHHHH, YESSSS!" she screamed, "YESSSSSSSSS< OOOOHHHHH, FUCK MEEEEEEEE!"

Tracy increased the rate of thrusting, Steve squeezed her nipples really hard and Marilyn writhed between them, her overpowering orgasm causing her to moan, groan, cry out in ecstasy, on and on and on until at last she collapsed, limp, across the arm of the couch.

Carefully Tracy withdrew the dildo, missing the rhythmic pressure against her clit. She had been quite close and felt she really needed to cum, but it was obvious to her that her needs would not be met this time. She glanced at Steve, noticing him moving his hands away from his rigid cock guiltily once he caught her glance.

"Fuck me, darling, I need to cum," she said across Marilyn's prone body.

Marilyn stirred, then lifted her head.

"Let's all go to bed where it's more comfortable and then I want to watch you two fuck up a storm," she said.

Slowly they stood, picked up the strap-on and made sure there were no tell-tale signs of their activities for the children to find in the morning, then walked arm in arm to the bedroom. They piled into the huge bed and Tracy turned Steve onto his back, crouching between his legs as she slowly caressed his huge rigid cock. She was always amazed at times like this that this monster would actually fit inside her. She bent forward and kissed the end, licking away the drop of precum, then wriggled her way up his body until she could kiss his lips, her well-lubed pussy lips sliding each side of his rampant cock as she opened her legs wide to straddle him. They kissed sensuously, then she lifted her hips slightly and felt the head of his cock at her entrance. She lay still and felt Marilyn, who had been kneeling beside them with her knees far apart, reach behind her and begin to caress and squeeze Steve's balls. Steve writhed beneath her, enjoying the attention of the sexual stimulation accompanied by the pain of having his balls squeezed progressively more firmly as Marilyn increased the pressure.

After a few minutes of this Tracy needed to cum. She lifted her hips and body further, taking her weight on her arms, and then pressed down on Steve's cock, forcing him into her sopping tunnel before wriggling downwards until he was deeply implanted inside her and her clit was pressing against his pubic bone. They lay still like this for several minutes while Marilyn alternated between squeezing Steve's balls and caressing, pinching and squeezing Tracy's nipples.

With a lurch Tracy sat up, bringing her legs from outside Steve's legs until they were bent and resting each side of his hips. She sat down hard on his cock, feeling the painful, pleasurable pressure at the end of her vagina and the surge of sensation as her clit was squeezed hard between their pubic bones. She was so close, but was determined to receive Steve's cum before she came.

Tracy lifted herself off Steve then thumped back down, time and time again, causing Steve to grunt each time he was fully engulfed. After only a few thrusts Steve was raising his hips, thrusting into her in time with her descents. He reached down and held her hips then began pushing back and forth, rubbing her slippery trench across his cock as it pistoned back and forth inside her. They were both close, so close. Then . . .

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!! I'm CUMMINGGGGGG," yelled Steve as he pulled Tracy onto him hard and spurted his hot cum into the end of Tracy's vagina. This was all Tracy needed.

"YESSSSS, YESSSSS, OOOOHHHH, HONEY, CUMMMMM IN MEEEEEE, OOOOHHHH I'MMMMM CUMMMMINGGGGGGG!!"

Both lovers writhed in passion as Marilyn watched them with love in her eyes, squeezing Tracy's nipples hard, then slowly reducing the pressure as her orgasm passed and she collapsed onto Steve. They lay together, hugging each other, panting. Marilyn joined them, lying beside them as they made space for her in their loving embrace, her arms around each of them; their arms around her. She had never felt so loved, so part of a wonderful erotic union between the three of them. She thought back to that day when she'd torn up the divorce papers and was more than ever convinced that she had made the best decision and that this loving threesome was the perfect solution.