A Perfect Union

Story Info
Two people find and make love at last.
1.6k words
3.93
8.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is true. Only names have been changed to protect the innocent. Please feel free to leave feedback. I'm rather curious about what you all might think of this, my very first submission ever to Literotica.

She lay beneath him, preparing to receive him inside of her for the very first time. The muscles in his arms bulged slightly as he held himself above her, praying that he wouldn't hurt her--that she could accept all of his length and girth with pleasure rather than with pain. Both of them were nervous. They certainly hadn't come to this point quickly or easily. Their journey had been one of long, winding roads, and it wouldn't do now to ruin it with lousy sex.

They'd met back in the summer of '02. Well, perhaps "met" isn't the most appropriate word. What they really had done was talked. Justin's sister was Lynn's best friend, but Lynn lived somewhere in the midwest, and the only thing that two people could do with one another when one was in Boston and the other was in God-Knew-Where Middle America was talk on the phone. And those talks had gone well, too; just as well as any conversations between a twenty-year-old young man whose current relationship was on the rocks and a sixteen-year-old-girl who didn't have a whole lot of experience with relationships could have been expected to go. Lynn may have lacked experience, but she didn't have the kinds of maturity problems one would normally expect to find in a teenaged girl. She had actually been able to help Justin. He'd found her to be a supremely gifted listener who seemed to take a special interest in just about every word he said. He'd also found himself hanging on the words that she said. He'd even discovered, much to his shock and confusion, that he was actually disappointed that Lynn was sixteen and that he probably would never get the chance to know her in quite the way he wanted to.

All of these somewhat romantic thoughts were silly, though, weren't they? Justin had a girlfriend back home in Denver, and it was actually Lynn who'd convinced him to go back to her and try to work things out. He had no real way of knowing that a tiny little part of her hoped that his current relationship wouldn't work out after all...

Indeed, that relationship eventually ended up not working out. It wasn't the fight that had brought him to Boston that ended things. It wasn't the one after that, or the one after that, either. But, almost four years later, Justin's relationship with Jen was played out. He hadn't kept in touch with Lynn very well. He'd talked to her a few times here and there, but Jen hadn't liked him to be spending an inordinate amount of time talking on the phone with random females, and Justin had understood her objections. Still, when he called Lynn to tell her about his breakup, he found her sympathetic and supportive, just as she had been all those years ago. She didn't tell him to try to work things out this time, though. She was just there--just his friend in his time of need. And maybe, just maybe, that "just friends" attitude was the only important thing that stopped them from starting something a good deal more intimate. Maybe it was the most important reason why, after all, Justin found and began a relationship with Krista.

Krista swept onto the scene like a hurricane plowing its way northward from the Gulf of Mexico. Nobody, not even Justin could explain quite what happened. She wasn't the most classy girl. She wasn't the most intelligent, the most domestic, the most beautiful, or the most romantic woman, either. What Justin felt for her could probably have been described best as raw animal magnetism. He was smitten almost instantly--swept along the current like a tiny raft on an overflowing river. He barely registered the fact that Lynn had been one of Krista's best friends since infancy. He didn't hear the regret in Lynn's voice when he talked to her. He didn't notice that that girl from the Midwest who had had a crush on him was now a woman from the Midwest who still wanted him. And, if he had noticed, he probably wouldn't have done a thing. He was lost to her...

Lynn had been there, too, when Krista had found someone else and cheated on Justin. He'd been crushed, but she had made a habbit of being there for him over the years--of comforting him and making him able to see his own self worth. And finally, finally, he saw it. At last, the switch was thrown and light was cast into his soul. This time, he would make Lynn his number one. This time, he'd be there for her at the same time as she was there for him. He'd put her first this time and every time. He would let her love him.

He entered her slowly. He would have liked to enter her even more slowly, so as to avoid any possibility of hurting her, but he found that he didn't have quite enough control over his body to make that happen. She was so gorgeous to him--so willing and wanting and ready. They both sighed as his manhood traveled into her depths, finally coming to rest at the rear of her entrance. He lay still for a moment, giving her the chance to grow accustomed to the feeling of him inside of her and giving himself an opportunity to grow used to her tight wetness. God, she felt good.

With less caution than he'd planned on using, Justin began to make love to Lynn. With each thrust of his hips, the sensations they both felt became more and more intense. There sighs became whimpers and moans. Their communion became closer.

"Don't lean so far back," panted Justin. Lynn had shifted her position to make herself more comfortable and presumably to do the same for him. But her legs were so far up in the air that the entrance to the tunnel which he was pumping himself in and out of so enthusiastically was nearly pointing at the ceiling. "Here. Try this..." Justin grasped Lynn's feet and brought them down to the level of his shoulders. Then he adjusted his angle of approach slightly by flattening out the arch in his back. Finally, he grasped her shoulders and began gently rocking himself in and out of her once again.

Lynn's sighs and moans became more frequent and louder, and Justin, taking this as a positive sign, picked up the pace of his thrusting. The pleasure he felt was so exquisite as to be nearly unbearable, and he knew he wasn't going to last forever. He desperately wanted to feel her cum while he was still inside her, but he began to get the idea that perhaps Lynn's body wasn't quite able to do that just yet. He was determined to make this moment last for as long as possible, and, if she couldn't cum with him inside of her, he had a plan.

The inevitable sweet release which Justin awaited finally came. It started in the base of his spine, spurred on both by his now frantic thrusting and her incredibly sexy gasps and moans of pleasure. This was going to be big, he realized, as he felt his orgasm begin to rip its way through his spine, his legs, his arms, and even, he thought, his head. As his nerves exploded in orgasm, it seemed as though the very hair on his head was cumming. He screamed as the strength left his arms and he collapsed on top of her writhing, incredibly gorgeous form. He couldn't help it. The sweat was trickling down his cheeks and down his back as he greedily licked her breasts, sucked her nipples, and finally began to kiss his way down her chest and down her stomach toward the object of his greatest desire.

Justin wasted little time in locating the hard clit which he sought. This was no time for teasing. This was a time to bring all of his oral skills to bear and make his woman, his wonderful, beautiful, incredible woman cum as she had never cum before. He used his tongue to explore every fold of her slit. His lips captured her clit between them while his tongue flicked it. He licked along her canal, varying his pace, using his tongue to draw quick little shapes all over her sex. She felt him reaching for his hands and responded by intertwining his fingers with hers. As she neared her own release, Justin felt her grip on his hands tightening. He sensed her whole body tightening, in fact--felt her back arch and stiffen, and heard her sighs and gasps grow short and ragged. He narrowed the focus of his lips and tongue, drawing even smaller shapes on her engorged clit. And finally, her body could bear no more. She screamed, perhaps even more loudly than he had himself. She disengaged her hands and gently, almost feebly pushed Justin's head away from her throbbing sex, and Justin responded by planting a single, gentle, loving kiss where his lips were resting and then disengaging.

Although there were a million thoughts flying through their minds, Justin and Lynn actually saw a need to say very little. Both of them continued to pant long after their lovemaking had been finished, and speech would have been physically difficult in any case. Justin couldn't remember ever having had an encounter like this one. There had been Jen, of course. And Krista. And a few others. But as he lay next to Lynn, gently stroking the skin on her shoulders, arms, and back, he thought that nothing in his life had ever felt so right. Nothing had ever left him feeling so satisfied and yet wanting so much more. Nothing had ever felt this much like love.