A Perfect Wife Ch. 1

Story Info
Cheating husband is caught by his wife.
4.8k words
4.31
147.6k
56
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 01/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill Raines swirled the drink in his glass and took another large swallow. "This is perfect," he thought to himself. "Just perfect." His party for the neighborhood was a big hit. He and his wife, Allison, had only lived in the upscale, suburban neighborhood for six months, but after attending three of these neighborhood bashes, he felt it was his time to host one. And this one seemed to be a huge success.

He and Allison, along with their two young children, had relocated only months ago, but everyone seem happy with the move. But Bill most of all. His new job brought with it a salary that made the large house in the posh, suburban village possible. And his 26-year-old wife, Allison, was happier that ever before in their six-year-old marriage. The birth of their two children, now ages 2 and 4, had not taken a toll on Allison's looks. On the contrary, Bill thought, Allison looked better than ever. A 5' 7" brunette, she worked out obsessively to keep her body in shape. And her breasts, enlarged to 36Cs by the birth of their kids, had not diminished when she lost the little bit of extra weight that came with the pregnancies. Now her large breasts stood out conspicuously on her slim body. She was certainly a real looker and Bill knew it. "No," he mused to himself. "She's perfect."

Bill looked at his glass and took another drink as he jumped back into a conversation with a near-by neighbor, Frank. Bill had only met the older man once at an earlier party, but Bill could tell from their conversation that Frank was successful, powerful and accustomed to taking charge.

"So, tell me Frank," Bill said, "How do you stay so fit? I bust my ass in the gym every day, but you look in twice the shape I'm in. And you've got a few years on me"

The 55-year-old man smiled and replied, "Bill, you know how they say that every time you have sex, it's like running a mile?" Bill laughed and nodded in agreement, as Frank continued.

"Well, do you see that lady over there?" Frank said indicating his wife, Sandy, standing across the room engaged in conversation with a small clutch of neighborhood women, including Allison. "That, my boy, is a triathlon - an Ironman, sweat-pouring-out, ball draining, totally exhausting, triathlon. Every time."

Both men held their eyes on Sandy, who stopped abruptly in her conversation and noticed their fixed stares. "What," Sandy mouthed silently to Frank from across the room, obviously puzzled by their looks.

Frank just smiled and shook his head and turned back to Bill. "And that, my boy, is how I stay in shape."

"A triathlon, huh?" replied Bill, still staring at the average looking, 55 year old housewife. "Well, Frank, if you ever need any help with your workouts, just give me a call," Bill said, and the two shared a small burst of laughter. Just as quickly, the conversation shifted to yard care and swimming pool cleaning tips.

Several hours passed and the party was beginning to wind down. Bill was busy accepting thanks and seeing neighbors to the door. He suddenly realized that Frank and Sandy were standing next to him. Sandy was standing so close, in fact, that one of her large breasts was firmly pressing against his arm.

"Great party," Sandy said, and leaned in and kissed Bill on the cheek.

"Thanks. So glad you guys could make it," replied Bill, as his eyes took a quick inventory.

He had never really noticed Sandy until now, but he suddenly realized what a beauty this mature woman was. He quickly focused on her long legs supporting her 5'9" stature. Her smartly cut blonde hair framed an attractive face, more attractive than he had first realized. "Funny," Bill thought, "I hadn't noticed that," catching a glimpse of the black, seamed stockings Sandy was wearing. His mind was instantly filled images of this mature, blonde beauty naked in front of him. Just as quickly, he snapped back to the present, realizing the awkward moment he'd just created.

"Well, thanks and we'll see you later," Frank said and the couple started to the door.

"Oh!" Sandy said, as if remembering something and the couple stepped back toward Bill. "Frank says you've offered your services to fuck me. Come on over tomorrow night." And they were gone, out the open door and into the night.

Bill felt as if he'd just been hit between the eyes with a sledgehammer. In stunned silence, he stared out the open door and into the darkness, confused and dazed. Had he really heard what he thought he'd heard? No, it's not possible. It's just his mind picking up on Frank's comment from earlier in the evening. "No! No!" he thought, "She did say it."

"Who said what?" a familiar voice said in his ear.

Bill realized that he had uttered his thoughts aloud and turned quickly to see Allison next to him, smiling.

"Nothing. Nobody," he said, trying to appear composed.

"Great party," Allison said and kissed him quickly. "Now we just have to get the stragglers out and we can go to bed." She smiled, turned and walked away as Bill watched her fabulous ass sway inside the short, black cocktail dress. He was sure she was adding to the wiggle to tease him. And it was working. Then, just as quickly, her image faded to become a tall blonde with seamed stockings. "What have I gotten myself into?" he pondered, as he moved to close the front door.

The following day had to be the longest in his life. Bill Raines could not think of anything except the impending night and what promised to be an evening of wild adventurous sex with the woman up the street. Well, the couple up the street, to be more accurate. He had never done anything like this before, a threesome. His sex life could actually be said to be pretty tame. He and Allison were married in college, and soon the kids came along. Except for two or three high school sweethearts, Bill hadn't had sex with any other woman, only Allison. And he had been her first and only partner, losing her virginity to him their sophomore year in college. And since the arrival of the kids, he sensed their sex life was becoming both boring and pretty predictable. Every time he suggested something new, she had cut him off and pouted for days. It was clear that she just wasn't knowledgeable or worldly enough to spice up their sex lives. And now, since their move and his new job, he had just quit trying to get her interested in attempting new things. His career certainly was now the most important thing in his life.

No, he had never cheated on his wife before. "But this isn't really cheating. They're a couple and I'm not interested in leaving Allison," he rationalized. "So technically, it won't really be cheating."

That evening, Bill kissed Allison on the cheek and threw his gym bag over his shoulder.

"I'm off to the gym. Be back later," he said.

"Kinda late to be working out, isn't it?" Allison questioned nonchalantly, as she read a magazine resting in her lap.

"Nope. It's the best time," Bill lied. "All of the exercise equipment is available."

And he was out the door, and into the car. A quick trip took him around the block, where he parked the car and found himself almost running around the corner and up to the neighbor's front door. Bill quietly rapped on the door as if the sound might carry to his house down the street. The door swung open almost immediately and Frank was there, a drink in each hand.

Smiling, Frank said "Glad you're here. I was afraid I was going to have to do this all by myself tonight. Here, drink this. You'll need it."

The older man put his arm around the young man's shoulder and ushered him into the house. Soft sounds of sultry jazz filled the dimly lit living room as the two men entered.

"Relax. Have a seat. Sandy will be down in a minute." Frank said, gesturing to the large leather sectional sofa. "I hope you got some rest today, my boy. Sandy has been looking forward to this."

But Bill did not answer. His attention was focused elsewhere. He was watching the emergence down the curved stairs of a pair of the longest legs he had ever seen in his life. The legs glistened in the black, seamed stockings that covered them, held up by a black satin garter belt. A lump formed in Bill's throat and in his trousers simultaneously, as more of the figure emerged on the staircase. As Sandy arrived at the bottom of the stairs, she slowly turned around offering both men a moment to look her over. Bill could hardly believe his eyes. This mature, 50-something year old was the sexiest woman ever put on the face of the earth. She wore a floor length, sheer black nightgown revealing an amazing body underneath. It wasn't the body of an anorexic television star or selfish 18-year-old. This was a real woman, Bill thought to himself.

Her round hips curved the ways hips were supposed to. And her ass, framed by the back garters of the garterbelt rounded to form that perfect spot where the cheek meets the leg. Bill longed to touch her there and cup his hands under her ass checks. His eyes traveled up her body, revealing more delights as the sheer gown swirled from her turning. Her large breasts were bursting out of the black satin shelf bra, which did nothing to contain them, but merely push them out further. Bill couldn’t even begin to guess - 38DD, 40D? Were they real? Implants? The only thing he was sure of was that they were perfect. Her large, erect nipples pushed out against the sheer fabric of the gown as she stopped turning and stared at Bill.

"Well?" Sandy purred. "Don't tell me you two don't like it. I've spent the better part of three hours doing this."

She smiled and slowly began to walk toward Bill, each step accentuated by her long, gentle strides. Sitting on the sofa, Bill could only watch as she came over to him, her 5 inch black patent high heels clicking softly on the marble floor. Sandy stopped at the edge of the sofa, standing with her feet between Bill's legs.

"What do you think?" Sandy asked.

"Absolutely amazing! You're beautiful!" Bill uttered, not knowing where to look next. His eyes final settled on the spot directly in front of his eyes as she stood over him - her crotch. The sheer, tiny g-string she was wearing revealed Sandy's clean-shaven mound and swollen vaginal lips. He had often wished Allison would shave her pubic hair, but she had always laughed off his requests and then pouted. "God, this woman is so hot!" Bill thought to himself, noticing the dampness that was now beginning to saturate her sheer g-string.

"Oh, you like that?" Sandy said noticing his gaze fixed on her crotch. Fluidly, she lifted one hand and began rubbing her cunt through the flimsy fabric. Bill's cock was becoming so hard, that he had to reach down and adjust himself.

"Yes, I see you do like that," Sandy teased and pulled aside the flimsy g-string as she slipped two fingers into her swollen, shaved cunt.

"Well, I can see we're not going to waste any time here," said Frank, as he came up behind his wife and wrapped one arm around her breasts as his other hand dipped into her crotch. He inserted one of his fingers, adding to the two Sandy already had inside herself. She gave out a long, soft moan and Frank worked his fingers around his wife's vaginal lips. Bill wasn't sure, but guessed this exhibition was for his benefit.

"Bill, if you see anything you like, you just jump right in," Frank added. With that, Bill quickly slid forward off of the sofa and onto his knees, burying his tongue into Sandy's cunt that was being spread wide before his eyes.

"Ohhh, gooood," Sandy moaned. "He knows how to use his tongue." And she moaned again. Bill could feel Frank slipping off her gown and guiding Sandy's hips to the side, and easing her down onto her back and onto the sofa. During all of the movement, Bill's mouth never left Sandy's opening, as he was now rolling her clit between his teeth and tongue. Bill lifted his eyes to see that Frank had quickly slipped out of his trousers and was now steering his hardened cock into Sandy's mouth.

"Geeez, this guy is hung like a horse," Bill thought, as he looked at Frank's, large rigid cock bobbing up and down, just inches from Sandy's open mouth. She opened her mouth wider and slowly eased Frank’s entire large penis into her mouth and slowly down her throat.

"Jesus, that must be what they mean when they say experience counts," Bill thought to himself, admiring the skill with which Sandy easily deep throated all nine inches offered to her. "Well, I may not have 9-inches," Bill thought, "but I'll make up for it in stamina."

And he redoubled his attention to Sandy's pouting cunt lips. He pushed his tongue deep into her vagina and was rewarded as she grabbed the back of his head and began grinding her cunt against his face. He locked onto her swollen clit and began to rapidly swirl his tongue, sending her into violent jerks with her hips. He could feel her body tensing and contracting under his touch as she approached orgasm. Faster and faster Bill lapped and sucked at her clit until he knew she was there. Her body tensed and she dug her nails into his scalp as she body began to shudder. And Bill could tell the exact moment she came. A delicious tasting wash of juices poured into his mouth, making her cunt drip with the sweetest nectar he had ever tasted. This was truly an amazing woman, he thought to himself.

With Sandy's body still shuddering from her orgasm, Bill could see that Frank was about to cum in her mouth. The younger man watched in amazement as the woman pulled the massive cock out of her mouth just at the moment her husband climaxed and caught the shower of cum in her open mouth. Spurt after spurt of Frank's semen filled her mouth and began to run down her chin.

"Damn, this guy has a hell of a load," Bill thought, amazed by the quantity of cum Frank was pouring into his wife's mouth. Sandy was swallowing as fast as she could, but couldn't keep up, as large globs began to drop from her chin onto her breasts. Streams fell out of her mouth and down onto her massive chest until Frank finally gave out and slumped back onto the sofa, near Sandy’s head.

"Damn, that’s good. I need a drink," Frank bellowed, got up and headed to the bar.

Sandy locked her eyes seductively on Bill's, smiled and slowly began smearing the creamy droplets of cum over her swollen breast. Just as slowly, her tongue slid out and began to lick the remaining cum dripping from her dark red lips. "Oh God, does this woman have any idea what's she doing to me," Bill groaned to himself as he watched her tease him, now smearing the ripples of cum around her chest. Then he realized the stupidity of his thought. Yes, this woman knew exactly what she was doing to him. And he loved every minute of it.

The ache in his crotch was now beyond compare. He had to fuck this woman now, or his body was going to explode. Quickly, Bill slid out of his trousers as he watched Sandy smoothly slide the soaking g-string down her long legs and throw it across the room at Frank with a laugh. Bill was harder than he had ever been in his life as he fell on top of her quickly buried his cock into her up to the hilt. Instantly, they fell into a rhythm and he began pumping his rigid penis into her, slowly at first and then moments of incredible frenzy, followed by more slow, long strokes. They went on like that for what Bill thought must have been an hour. Sandy would speed up and grind her pelvic bone deep and hard against him, then back off and settle into long, slow thrusts against him.

Without saying anything, Sandy lifted her legs up and threw them on top of Bill's shoulders. For a moment, he seemed lost.

"Take my ankles, sweetie," she said smoothly.

Bill grabbed her ankles and in an instant her legs were spread wide in front of him. Her hips and cunt now tilted upward as he spread her legs apart. His dripping cock bobbed in the air as he stared down into the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. Her smooth shaved cunt opened wide, the red swollen vaginal lips gaped open and wet from their wild fucking. Her tight, pink asshole was now in view as her ass was raised off of the sofa. He pushed her ankles further back toward her head and her beautiful round ass curved up to meet him, her cunt lips sliding even wider apart. The beauty of this older woman's vagina stunned him, as he looked deep into her opening.

"A thing of beauty and amazement, isn't it," said Frank returning and noticing the expression on Bill's face.

Frank gently reached down between his wife's spread legs and with his fingers parted Sandy's pouting cunt lips. The rich pink cavity now opened up before him. Bill's throbbing cock bounced inches away from the hot opening, and with no further restraint available, he plunged between the older man's fingers and deep into the upturned tunnel. He was now wild with passion, pushing Sandy's legs wider apart and wanting to go deeper and deeper into her beauty.

Frank began rubbing his wife's massive breasts and rolling her swollen erect nipples between his fingers. Sandy was moaning with pleasure as Bill pushed her stiletto heels up past her head, her black stocking clad legs, now damp with sweat. He could feel the rumble, the familiar burning deep in his loins, as he knew he was about to cum. He drove his stiff cock deeper and deeper into her generous opening, pushing against the inside wall, changing the angle and driving against the top and rubbing hard against her clit. He was sure which of them was controlling this, but he was sure that this was the fuck of a lifetime. Then it came. Wave after wave of pleasure and pain captured his body, as his muscles spasmed and jerked. He felt hot torrents of his juice racing through him and pouring into her. She pushed her hips against him, pushing first then pulling as she milked the last drops of cum from his aching balls.

Bill collapsed on top of Sandy, pressing his lips against hers, tasting both the softness of her mouth and the salty remnants of Frank's semen. But he didn't care. She had a kiss that would suck the life out of a man and he was now lost inside her, his tongue swirling together with hers. Slowly, he pulled his sweat-covered body off of her and sat upright. He looked down and saw his semen begin to seep out of her glistening cunt. Sandy paused a moment, as if posing for Bill to look at her, then quickly rolled over and grabbed Frank's now-resurrected cock. After a couple of quick pumps with her hand, Sandy climbed on top of Frank and deftly slipped his large cock into her dripping cunt. With one swift push, Frank was deep inside his wife and she was bouncing away on top of him, as Bill stared directly into her round, spread ass with one amazing view of her cunt being split by Frank's large member.

Sandy was like a wild woman, pumping madly up and down on top of her husband. Bill thought that she was going to give the poor guy a heart attack, as he thrust madly to keep up. After several minutes of watching their fucking frenzy, Bill could feel his own cock begin to stir again. Provoked by the sight of Sandy’s cunt getting absolutely reamed, Bill leaned forward and began to rub the woman's well-rounded ass. Within seconds of his touch, Sandy threw her head back and howled.

"Ohh, yes," she grunted. "Do it! Touch me! Stick your finger in my ass!"

Obediently, Bill slid his hand over and began to rub Sandy's tightly puckered asshole in a small circular motion. He had trouble keeping his fingers on the small dark opening as Sandy continued to bounce madly, impaled on Frank's cock.

"Stick you tongue in my ass!" Sandy screamed. "Now! Do it!"

Instantly her curved ass stopped it's wild gyrating motion and hung, frozen in space, inches in front of Bill's face. Frank had ceased his thrusts, as they were both clearly waiting for Bill to respond to Sandy's order. He had never done anything like this before. Anal sex was always a strict taboo with Allison, and even touching her there would bring an end to any idea of sex. Now, here was this beautiful, experienced woman telling him to stick his tongue in her asshole. And he really wanted to.

12