A Perfect Wife Ch. 2

Story Info
Wife takes cheating husband to Frank & Diane's.
4.9k words
4.27
130.9k
35
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 01/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Checking to find his kids still asleep, Bill Raines trudged doom the hall and collapsed onto the guest bed. But sleep did not come easy to him that night. In fact, he was sure he didn't get any sleep at all, but tossed and turned the entire night. His mind was awash with images of Allison, his wife, standing there, with that look of shock and rage on her face. And images of Sandy, with her ankles up over her head and his hard cock driving into her, scenes of two cocks splitting the luscious blonde apart, and her beautiful asshole wrapped tightly around his swollen cock. But sleep did not come.

As the morning light began to creep into the guestroom, Bill slipped down the hall and once again tried the knob to their bedroom. It remained locked, just as it had been all night. Quietly, he returned to the quest room, showered and headed to work, since there was obviously little that could be accomplished here.

Following the worst day in his life and being told twenty times by colleagues, "You look like shit," Bill headed home. He didn't know what to expect when he got there, probably a knock down fight with Allison taking the kids and leaving. Or maybe she was already gone. He just had no idea.

Bill was more than a little surprised when he tried his front door knob and found it turn in his hand. Cautiously, he pushed to door open and stepped inside a seemingly deserted house. But there were lights on and music playing upstairs. He started to move that way but was stopped by the sound of his wife calling to him from upstairs.

"Don't go anywhere!" Allison shouted from the floor above. "I'll be down in a minute. The kids are sleeping over across the street. I'm going down to Frank and Sandy's and you're going with me!" she yelled.

So this was it, he thought – a lot of shrieking and yelling with the neighbors, accusations thrown about and ultimately his denouncement as the scum of the earth. This was clearly what was in store for him. "Well," he thought, "I guess I've got it coming." He heard the sound of Allison coming down the stairs and turned to face his doom.

What confronted him was the second biggest surprise of his young life, the first coming last night. There, standing in front of him, was his young wife dressed in a very short black vinyl mini-skirt, black fishnet stockings, and the highest silver stiletto fuck-me pumps he had ever seen in his life. She wore a black vinyl bustier that did nothing to contain her large, firm 36C breasts. Bill could easily see both of her nipples exposed at the top of the tight fitting corset, which squeezed down to her tiny waist. He hair was piled fashionably on top of her head and he noticed she had put on very heavy makeup, especially on her eyes and lips.

"Whhaat…" Bill stammered, but that was all he could get out before she cut him off.

"We're going over to Frank and Diane's! Now!" she snapped, and walked past him and out the door.

Bill scrambled behind Allison to keep up as she strode down the street. He could see her ass exposed beneath the short mini skirt. She took fast strides, her breasts bouncing up and down now totally exposed in the tight fitting top, which was at was at least two sizes too small to begin with. Bill couldn't believe any of this. Here was his lovely, dull wife, and mother to his children, dressed like some sexy prostitute, walking down his neighborhood street to their neighbor's house. "To do what?" he wondered. "Yell? Fight? What?"

Bill was totally confused when they arrive at Frank and Sandy's door. Allison pushed the door open and walked in without knocking. Bill was stunned - had she lost her mind? He thought he heard Frank's voice inside the house. "Here they are now," he thought he heard Frank say, but that didn't make any sense either.

Bill hurried inside to see if he could prevent the ugly scene that he was sure was about to occur. Instead, he saw his young wife locked in Frank's arms, their mouths crushed together in a deep kiss. In the dim light, he could see the older man's hands cupped around his wife's exposed ass cheeks, as her short vinyl mini-skirt rode up from their embrace. Frank's hands then moved smoothly around Allison firm ass, rubbing and stroking the white, round mounds. Bill could see Frank's fingers darting in and out of the dark crack between Allison's ass cheeks, as Bill realized his wife was not wearing any panties.

Bill watched as the older man skillfully hooked his fingers on the nearby mini skirt hem, and slowly tugged the tightly stretched vinyl skirt up to finally gather around the young woman's waist. Allison's mouth had not broken their deep kiss, but she now stood with her bare ass pointing directly at her husband, wearing the black fishnet stockings held up by a tiny, black vinyl garterbelt. The long, taut garters stretching down over her round, firm ass. In a long slow turn, Frank slipped his arms around Allison's waist and spun her slowly around to face Bill, and eased himself back in behind her. Frank now pressed himself firmly against her ass and lewdly ground his hips into her backside. He buried is mouth into the side of her neck, licking and kissing her neck and shoulders. But Bill was oblivious to Frank's kisses on his wife's neck. His eyes were locked on his wife's cunt - her bare, smooth, freshly shaved cunt! Allison had shaved her entire vaginal area and Bill could clearly see her smooth, pouting cunt lips, as the older man kissed and rubbed her body.

Now it was Bill who was sure he was losing his mind. He watched as one of Frank's hands squeezed and pulled at Allison's now fully-exposed breasts and his other hand trailed down her belly and pushed it's way between her legs. Bill fully expected Allison to clamp her legs together, protecting herself from Frank's groping fingers. But Bill couldn't believe his eyes. Instead, Allison slowly shifted her weight and spread her legs further apart, allowing Frank's invading hand better access. Smoothly, the older man slipped an experienced hand into Allison clean-shaven cunt, and easily pushed a long slender finger inside her. Bill watched his young wife moan in delight as his neighbor worked his hand into her wet cunt, spreading her vaginal lips wide apart with his fingers. Like last night, Bill was sure this was for his benefit.

"What in the hell is going on?" Bill was about to blurt out, as he watched his wife begin to grind her hips against Frank's skillful hand. But Bill stopped opened mouth, caught by something, a smell perhaps. Yes, that was it. His senses became overwhelmed with the same dark, rich perfume that he had first smelled last night. That intoxicating scent that told him Sandy was close by. He turned and there she was, moving smoothly in from a near-by room. Instantly, Bill's mind blurred out the images of his wife, Frank, Frank's hand in her cunt, and was filled with the voluptuous blonde beauty of this woman, who seemed to now have captured his mind.

Bill's mind was trying to make sense of the vision that stood in front of him, but the only part of his body that seemed to be functioning properly was his cock, now rock-hard. His heart was racing out of control, his breath had stopped, and he could feel himself sweating profusely, as if he'd just walked into a sauna.

Sandy was dressed in a red sequin evening gown that looked as if it had been glued to her curved body. The dress was backless, with a thin strip of sequined fabric from the waist covering Sandy's enormous breast and running around the back of her neck. The small strips of fabric did nothing to cover her exposed breasts with Bill could see clearly and they had to be 40DD, at least. The shiny sequined halter of the dress covered only her nipples. Bill's eyes wandered down to see that the dress was cut up the front and opened all the way from the waist to the floor, exposing Sandy's long, magnificent legs. She wore shiny, red stockings with lace tops which held them up. She was also wearing shiny, red crotchless panties that stretched tight along the outside of her shaved mound, fully exposing her smooth, cunt lips.

Bill moved to her as if pulled by strings that she controlled. He stepped to her and within seconds he could feel her hands stroking the front of his pants, rubbing his hard cock as they kissed. With a practiced ease, Sandy unzipped his pants and within seconds she was down on her knees sucking his stiff cock, her dark red lips swallowing him whole. Bill gasped in pleasure as the older woman effortlessly took his entire length down her throat, slurping hungrily at his cock. He slipped a hand about behind her head and pulled her forcefully to him, as he began fucking her mouth in earnest. And she responded as no woman he could have imagined. The more he pulled her head, the deeper he seemed to go into her throat. "This is fucking unbelievable," Bill thought to himself, realizing that there really was something to this experience thing and the fascination older women held over men.

Sandy was beautiful and amazing as he watched her pump her mouth faster and faster, her moist lips tightly wrapped around his swollen cock. She looked up to see him watching her and Bill could see a smile form on her lips as she devoured his cock. He could feel her teeth rake along his sensitive penis head, tease it with several seconds of wild sucking, and then quickly plunge his hardness back down deep into her throat.

"Oohh, yes! Suck my cock. Suck it nooooowwww!" Bill groaned, as he grabbed her head now with both hands and began furiously pumping into her mouth. "Yeeeesss. I'm comminggggg," Bill howled. Within moments, he showered her throat with his cum, pumping wildly to drain every ounce of his semen into her eager mouth. With his entire length buried in her mouth and her nose and lips pressed firmly against his pubic bone, Bill saw her work her mouth in a vacuuming motion around the base of his cock as she pulled every drop of cum out from deep in his loins.

Drained, Bill pulled his hips back as he heard a pop, and his limp cock fell out of her mouth.

"Well, that was fun for starters," Sandy said smiling up at him and licking her lips. "Now, let's see what else you've got."

Bill smiled back and began to help her up from the floor, when he heard Allison moan from across the room. "OH YES! Fuck me with that big cock! Please Frank. Please fuck me nowwwwww!" Bill heard her say, amazed because he had never heard her talk like that before. He looked over just in time to see Frank preparing to push his giant erection into his wife's small, tight cunt. He saw Allison pumping and grinding her hips upward in the air in anticipation, her shaved cunt wet with excitement. Had she ever been this hot with him, Bill wondered? Or was it just that he was seeing her for the first time from a different perspective, seeing her with another man. At that moment, he watched as Frank positioned his thick cock at Allison's dripping opening, rub his large cock several time against her smooth pussy lips and firmly push his dick halfway into her cunt.

"OOOOOOHHHHH," Allison screamed, but Bill could tell there was more pleasure than pain in her cry. "OOOOOOHH, GOD! YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD. IT'S SOOO BIG!" she wailed, as the older man gave another big lunge and drove the entire length of his huge cock deep into the young woman.

"AHHHHHHHH! YES, FUCK ME! I NEED IT! I NEED YOUR COCK!" Allison moaned and wrapped her arms tightly around Frank's neck and kissed him deeply. Allison lay on her back on the sofa and Frank had her legs spread wide apart, offering Bill a wide open view of Frank's massive 9-inch cock jamming repeatedly into his wife's shaved hole and stretching her swollen cunt lips wide apart with each thrust. Bill was overwhelmed with an explosion of feelings - confusion, jealously, anger, and lust. All of these welled up inside him in an instant. Could his boring and demure wife really be this hot bitch who wanted sex so much with another man? Was she behaving this way just because she caught him with Sandy and Frank?

Before another question could cloud his mind, Sandy moved in front of him, pressed her mouth to his, and slid her tongue deep into his mouth. He could taste his cum still in her mouth as he responded to her kiss. In that instant, any thought of Allison disappeared. He grabbed Sandy's huge breasts, slipping the straps of her dress down to the sides. Bill began massaging and rubbing her massive tits.

"I don't know if they're real or not, but these are incredible, perfect," Bill thought as he began rolling her erect nipples between his fingers.

"Yes. Yes, that's it. Rub my nipples," Sandy ordered. "Now, suck them."

Bill swiftly dipped his head and locked his mouth over one of her large dark nipples, rubbing the other one with his hand.

"Ohhh, that's good" she muttered, as she took his free hand and slipped it through the slit front opening of her gown and on to her exposed cunt. "Ahhhhh, yes, that's good," she whispered.

Bill sucked hard at her on her nipple and he began to work his hand between her legs.

"God, this bitch is hot," he thought to himself and he easily slipped two of his fingers into her burning, wet opening and began working his hand in and out.

"Muuuuuuummmm. Oh, yes!" she exhaled, as he could feel her pushing her crotch harder against his working fingers. "Get in there. Deeper," she said.

Bill followed her directions and pushed his hand deeper into her generous opening, meeting no resistance to his insertion. He pushed deeper and rubbed faster and he now worked his hand against her swollen clit. He was sucking her breasts so hard that he was sure that he must be hurting her. His jaw was beginning to ache. His mouth was opened so wide, as he sucked her massive tits, but even then he could only manage to cover a small part of her beautiful giant, breast.

"Come on, lover," Sandy wispered in his era and began pulling his across the room. She led his to the other end of the large, sectional sofa where Allison and Frank were fucking nearby. She slipped her dress off the remaining way, rolling it off of her round hips and into a sequined pile on the floor. She smiled at Bill and eased down onto her back. Throwing one stockinged leg across the back of the sofa, and splaying the other wide apart, Sandy motioned Bill to her.

"Let's go, baby," she purred. "Let's put that mouth to work again 'till that cock of yours is ready."

Bill quickly fell onto his chest on the sofa and plunged headlong into her offered opening. He locked his mouth onto her dripping slit and began eagerly sucking on her swollen vaginal lips, stretching and pulling them out with his mouth as he sucked.

"Oh, God, that's good's," she moaned. "Yes, eat me!" and Bill began furiously lapping at her cunt lips, which responded to his licking and sucking, by swelling even larger as they became engorged with blood. Bill couldn't believe his eyes, as her pussy just seemed to grow larger and larger under his touch.

"Yessssssss," Sandy groaned. "Now put your fingers in."

As directed, Bill followed her instructions and inserted three fingers into her swollen opening, as he licked and sucked her sopping cunt. He eased a forth finger in and with the webbing of this thumb hooked on the outside and the rest of his hand inside her, he began rubbing small circles on the underside of her pelvic bone, searching for her spot. He worked his hand smoothly against the soft, moist tissues inside her vagina as he felt her jump and pulsate under his hand. He had found it! Bill instantly focused on her spot and with small, quick circles suddenly had her pumping her hips and moaning with pleasure. He rubbed and licked for several minutes, driving the older woman into scream fits

"THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT! I'M CUMMMMMINGGGG," she screamed, as she wildly bucked and tossed. He thought that she was going to break his neck as she struggled to keep his mouth locked to her clit. "OH, GOOOOOOODDDDDDD!" she wailed, as he could feel his face awash with the hot juices of her orgasm. He lapped wildly at her sweet juices like a wild animal as he withdrew his hand from inside her.

Bill no sooner lifted his face from Sandy's burning cunt, than she instantly jumped up past him and pushed him back on the sofa. In less than a second, the older woman had straddled him and stuffed his reawakening cock into her dripping vagina. She began to pump with a merciless vigor, grinding her cunt down onto him. His whole body shook as she pushed, pounded and pummeled his cock.

"Here, suck on these!" Sandy ordered, pressing a large breast into his mouth.

Instantly, Bill began to suck at the massive breasts dangling above him. He buried a hard nipple deep into his mouth. Sandy was now clutching his head to her breast, mashing his face onto her chest with such force that Bill thought for a moment he was going to suffocate. Gasping for breath, he broke away from her huge tit, only to have the other one jammed in his mouth.

"C'mon, baby! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Sandy screamed.

But Bill could only hear the giant roar of his blood pounding in his head and ears. Her fingers were now tightly wrapped into his scalp, with handfuls of hair controlling Bill's head. But he was beyond any discomfort. His madly bucked his hips upwards with all the remaining energy in him as he felt his cock release. His howl was matched by Sandy's as she felt the hot stream of cum spewing inside.

"OHHHH YES! Shoot it in me!" she shrieked.

Bill pushed upwards with all of his might, as his balls emptied into rich, sweet depths of the mature woman's cunt. He could feel her pulling on his cock with the muscles of her vagina, milking him dry. It was the same thing that she had done to his cock last night, only then it was with the tight vise-like muscles of her sphincter. Now he could feel her pulling and tugging with every rise, then swallow his whole as she descended. Finally, his limp cock could endure no more, and he fell out of her burning opening.

"God, that was fantastic!" Bill exclaimed, trying to catch his breath.

"Glad you liked it, honey," Sandy said smiling, now dismounting from his hips and going to the bar. "But you better not rest too long, lover. I've still got a lot of fucking to do tonight."

It was a sound that registered next in his consciousness. With his eyes and brain beginning to clear from his clattering orgasm, Bill heard the fluid slurping and squishing sounds from the nearby sofa. He turned to see that his wife was still underneath his neighbor. Her newly shaved cunt was now drenched and glistening as the massive cock of the older man split her swollen vaginal folds. Bill could see Frank's stiff member pull out inch after inch, seemingly never to end. When the huge cock head surfaced at Allison's opening, the older man would drive his huge erection back in, with the squishing sounds of their wetness now ringing through the house. He could only sit and watch at the sight of his wife's cunt being stretched wider and wider as Frank continued to plunge in and out. Bill couldn't see his wife's face, only hear her moans and cries.

"Wait! Wait! Get off!" Bill heard her beg, figuring that surely his wife had had enough and could take no more of Frank's enormous size.

Frank slowly withdrew his huge member with a plopping sound, and Bill stared directly into his wife's stretched and gaping cunt. He could hardly believe his eyes at the enormous opening that now lay between her legs. Frank stood up, his huge penis still erect and bobbing menacingly in the air. Without a moment's hesitation, Allison turned over on the sofa, now on her hands and knees.

In the sexiest voice he had ever heard, Bill heard is wife moan," Yesssss. Now fuck me in the ass." She reached back and with both hands pulled her ass cheeks far apart, stretching her upturned backside wide and offered herself to Frank.

12