A Perfect Wife Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need that hard cock in my tight asshole," she moaned.

Bill's mind exploded with sounds and images from the previous night. In the exact same spot on the sofa, using the exact same gestures and words, Allison has duplicated Sandy's invitation to him for anal sex. Allison must have been there to see it!!! Bill's mind spun wildly. Had Allison been present for the entire episode? When did she come in? Why didn't she stop it earlier?

With all of those questions ringing in his head, Bill watched as Frank placed the head of his massive cock against Allison's tight, pink anal bud and pushed. Bill could neither believe what he was seeing nor understand it. Allison had never allowed him the pleasures of her ass. Numerous times he would stroke and massage the rubbery ring of her rectum, but always she had stopped him. Always afterwards came her words of rebuke, "And don't do it again. You know I don't like it!"

Now here she was with her beautiful ass sticking up, cheeks spread wide and inviting the stroke of a monstrous cock into her virgin asshole - a stroke that would probably tear her apart. Bill just could not comprehend it. He watched in disbelief as he saw Frank's ass cheeks tighten, and his hips begin to push. Dumbfounded, he saw the length and width of the thick penis disappear into his wife's rectum.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOO," Allison moaned. "Ohhhhhh, yesssss."

No bloodcurdling scream of pain. No protestation and immediate withdrawl. None of the things Bill expected to hear and see happened. Instead, he watched as the glistening giant moved smoothly deeper and deeper into her bowels.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yessssss," Allison groaned. "All of it! I want all of it in my ass!"

And the older man pushed forward until all nine inches was deeply buried in Allison's rectum. Then he began to withdraw, almost entirely as her tight ring pulled and tugged at the massive intruder. Then a pause, and Frank was again buried to his balls between the young beauty's ass.

"Oh, yes. That's so good," Allison exhaled and said smoothly, now looking back over her shoulder towards her husband.

The older man now began long, solid strokes into Allison's asshole. Each thrust seemingly reaming deeper than the previous. Under most circumstances, the sight of his beautiful wife getting fucked in the ass would have lit untold fires in his lust. But Bill was confounded past any normal point of arousal. Here was his wife having insatiable anal sex like a professional whore, and just one night after catching him in the same act with Sandy. But, did she? She must have been there all along. And how did she know where he was? Was this some kind of setup? Bill's head hurt with the problem and the possibilities.

As he looked up, Sandy stood above him, martini glass in hand, her red and swollen labia staring him in the face. He could see droplet of his own juice beginning to trail out of her moist opening.

"Here, lover. You look like you need this," she said handing him the glass. He drank it instantly in one large gulp.

She turned away from him, with her ass now in his face, spread her feet apart and bent over, opening her beautiful backside to him.

"C'mon, sweetie. You still have some work to do," she said.

With the sound of his wife's groans from the ecstasy of anal sex filling his ears, he pressed his face deep within Sandy's round ass cheeks and half heartedly began to tongue her tight brown ring.

"Baby, you're gonna have to do better than that," Sandy chided. "Here maybe this will help."

She reached between her spread legs and slipped her hand into her dripping cunt. She pulled out a large glob of Bill's own cum from her cunt, reached around back and smeared it into her hot anus. Bill pushed his tongue back in, now tasting his own cum mixed with the dark bitterness of Sandy's anus. He drove his tongue as deep as he could and slipped a hand up to her waiting cunt. As he slipped several fingers into her slimy opening, she gave out a large moan.

"Oh, yes! Rub my cunt!! Eat my ass," she cried.

No matter what else he thought, his mind reaffirmed that this woman had to be the hottest and horniest female he had ever seen. He massaged her eager cunt and began twirling her swollen clit under the pressure of his fingers. All the while, plunging his tongue deep into her dark back door. And just as he was almost lost again in the pungent smell, taste and feel of this exceptional woman, the wailing cry of his wife pulled him back to his problem riddled consciousness.

"Yes. Fill me up!!!! Make me cum. Fill my ass with that big cock! Oh! OH! OHHHHHHHH, YYYEEEESSSSS. I'MMMMMMMM CUUUMMMMMMIIINNG!" Allison was screaming.

Bill tried to pull his face out from between Sandy's ass cheeks to look at Allison, but it was no use. With one hand, Sandy was pressing his face hard into her backside, and with the other she had replaced his hand on her clit with her own. Sandy was now on the verge of her own orgasm, furiously rubbing her cunt as Bill continued to tongue her ass.

The screams of both women blended together to resound and echo throughout the house. As the sounds of the massive orgasm began to subside and Sandy pulled away, Bill looked over to his wife, now head down in exhaustion but her ass still in the air. Frank's massive erection was still plunging in and out of Allison's now bright red sphincter. Panting and groaning, the older man shuddered and began to pound furiously into the younger woman's anus. Bill had never seen the speed or frenzy to match the pistoning into his wife's ass. The huge pole was a blur as it drove in and out, their bodies slapping together. Then suddenly, Frank completely withdrew his cock from Allison's asshole with a large pop.

Bill was aghast. Allison's dilated rectum was a gaping hole the size of his fist. He couldn't believe the size of his wife's anus, now massive and red. Holding his cock in one hand, Frank held the head of his purple monster above Allison's stretched asshole and shot stream after stream of hot semen deep into her bowels. Frank was yelling, Allison moaning, and Sandy making deep guttural sounds at the sight. Only Bill was speechless.

As Bill watched, his wife's stretched asshole, now filled and overflowing with semen, began to twitch and quiver from the absence of the huge prick filling it, as the muscles tried to regain their shape. As the young woman stood up, globs of cream colored semen began to drip from her filled asshole.

Sandy dropped to her knees in from of Bill, pulling his attention away from his wife..

"Your turn now, sweetie," she said smiling and began sucking Bill's flaccid cock. After several minutes of sucking and finding no arousal response from Bill, Sandy regained her feet.

"I'm…, I'm sorry, I guess I'm all fucked out for the night," Bill shamefully whispered to her.

"Well, we'll save that one for later," Sandy replied and gently kissed him.

Allison was now on her feet and standing next to Sandy.

Turning to Allison, Sandy leaned over and kissed her on the mouth, sharing a deep passionate kiss.

"Well, looks like you lose, honey," Sandy said to Allison following the kiss.

"I guess I did," said Allison smiling and leaned in to return the kiss. Their sweat-covered bodies clenched, their large breasts pressed hard against each other. Allison's hands now clenched around Sandy's ass, pulling the older woman hard against her as their kiss lingered. Bill's mind reeled as he watched them slowly break apart and Allison begin dressing.

"Lost what?" he asked Allison in confusion, as he pulled on his trousers.

"You'll see, soon enough," Allison replied, zipping up the short skirt, pulling on her top and heading out the door.

They walked home in silence and Bill found himself again standing in front of a locked bedroom door. For a second night in a row, he also found himself lying awake in the guest bedroom, his mind swirling with confused thoughts.

End of Part Two

12