A Perfectly Normal Thing To Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I have no alternative than to wait with the image of those two in my mind, with this horrible arousal creeping up. I lower my head in humiliation. But it doesn't make that dreadful audience disappear. I can't bear it. Can't stop the image of Alex and Anne kissing and cuddling each other. I'm longing to join them... can't stop this new erotic rage. My knees feel weak, my slit gets wet. I'm horrified. It must be visible to everyone. All I can do is pray that it'll soon be over or I should vanish from the face of the earth...

Then suddenly I notice that the tall woman, who inspected me before, has somehow reappeared and is standing besides me. She briefly watches me and then winks me an eye. With some hope I return her gaze, but she has turned around and now faces the audience. Silence descends on the theatre. I begin to shiver uncontrollably.

Her voice is warm, loud and strong. But it takes many seconds before I realise what she is saying, before her words register.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to tonight's sale. Hopefully you've now had a proper look at the female before you. As you have seen on the information sheet we send you earlier, she is thirty two years old and has been married for about eight years. She bore no children and has an attractive body. An authorized medical statement declaring her to be of good health and with well cared teeth, is printed on the backside of the sheet. Also included is a copy of a recently signed contract, providing her husband and his maitresse with unrestricted and full property rights over her. Please note it has been notarized and is legally binding. They have now decided to sell her. Since the contract is transferable it is of course included with the sale.

The words are an absolute shock! My mind begins to race.

On sale! I'm being put on sale... This is an absolutely crazy game!

But then that silent warning voice comes back to me, and a terrible realization floods me: this may actually be real!! Suddenly everything falls into place... I should have seen it coming. This is not a game... not at all!!!

I've been fooled! I've been fooled!! Alex doesn't love me! Of course he doesn't. I should have noticed it from the very beginning. From the way he introduced Anne that day, suggesting to end our marriage. From the way they hold hands. From the way they kiss. From the way they laugh at each other when they humiliate me. From the way they make love in my bed, without any regard for me, even if I lie besides them. I should have known! The sudden insight is like an exploding bombshell. It melts my mind to insanity. Alex and that devilish little Anne.... I'm suddenly cold as in a freezing winter wind. I should have known it all along. They are too much in love with each other. How could I believe they love me too. Even Alex doesn't. He's just used my body to get aroused, before embracing his Anne.... And I've been so stupid wanting to please him, even dreaming up the idea of that idiotic contract. Just to allow my submissiveness to gain a semblance of reality....as a joke. But I've been blinded by my own lusts. It was all real instead. That's why they had that crazy contract notarized! And now it's even announced as an extra while they sell me...

OH MY GOD!!! I've been mad! This is why they are not here! My Alex and that filthy Anne of his... they've had enough of me... they brought me here to be sold...!! This is no joke, no bloody game at all...!

OH MY GOD... IT'S NOT TRUE... IT CAN'T BE TRUE...!!

But all the while the woman's voice drones on, "I've been told that she kicks on sexual humiliation," she says, "causing her to become soft like butter in bed. I guess that should please any one of you. And I'm sure as well that those amongst you who enjoy inflicting pain could gain much pleasure from her too. The contract stipulates no limits."

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!!

But the tall woman continues with what now begins to sound like a sales pep talk. "As to such pleasures," she says with a quick glance at me, "it must be admitted that she has of course been used already for quite a while. Mainly for sex, but also for household tasks and cooking. But her body is in good condition. I've inspected her flesh myself and found it soft and firm where it should be. Also, no piercing, tattoos or scars, apart from some recent whip marks on her backside that will soon disappear. She should be quite a satisfactory object to obtain, quite suitable for any sexual purpose."

NOOOO....THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!

How could Alex pay me like this for my love, for all my goodness?! I have been so tolerant, allowing his girl to dominate me. Even whip me....! This really is the most horrid degradation. It's dreadful. It frightens me to death. They've made me a sexual object, a live object to be auctioned. And it's of my own doing... that contract which I myself have thought up... My God, I can't get over it. Worse, I can't get out of it!

"We are honoured," the woman continues, "to host this event for our trusted clientele. We will now proceed and begin to auction her, and start off with ten-thousand dollar..." She looks around, then raises a hand and points to somewhere in the audience. "Yes sir, what is your bid, sir?"

I begin to cry... This is really happening!! I'm being sold!! My shame and degradation is infinite. Blood rushes back to my face, no doubt colouring it crimson red.

I should have run when I could! Shredded that silly contract. Now I'm fucked up, held helplessly captive. Powerless to stop this. Can't even stop crying now. Tears overflow my face.. I'm to be sold as a piece of meat...

My vision greys, but I hear the clear voice of the auctioning woman again.

"We have fourteen-thousand over here... Yes, I see you... fourteen-thousand...

I'm completely drowned now in my crying. This cannot be happening! That woman is really auctioning me!

Over my cries I hear the woman continue to call out to the audience as if I'm not here. "The lady in the back over there.... Yes, I've seen you. I understand your bid. We have seventeen... Now, do I hear more...? Seventeen-and-a-half... Yes madam, eighteen over there..."

I break... and sag through my knees. I'm hanging on my wrists. A nauseating pain flames trough my arms and I scream, twisting, jerking my legs, unable to control myself.

But there is no stopping them and the pain brings me back to the world. I must concede to this horrible fate... There is no way out... this is the end... I'll be just a sex object to the end of my life.... until they kill me.

Utter despair envelops me. But somehow that has a strangely calming influence. I find myself able to stand up again and listen to the auction going on. They are still bidding. My price goes up. "Twenty, twenty-fifty, twenty-seventy-five....!"

I don't cry any more, just sob. I'm empty... no hope left.

"Thirty..." the voice next to me counts, "that couple there... yes you there with your hands up... what's your bid? Forty...! Do I hear forty-five-hundred...? Yes?"

My mind starts racing, repeating itself, repeating, as if running in a circular track: I am being auctioned, I'm being auctioned, I'm being sold! Auctioned! Auctioned...! And I realize that I'm not only sobbing now, but also trembling all over... This is an ever lasting nightmare. I'm trapped, tricked into this. It will never end!

I'm losing my sense of time. How long has it been going on now...? I'm not sure anymore. My mind is switched on and off. Then there is a sudden hole in the blanket that covers my thinking. They're still not finished. Alarmed I hear that the value of my fuckable body has risen to an unbelievable fifty-thousand dollar...

I sink back again. Like under water. Are they still bidding? I'm too dazed to tell. I try to look at the crowd before me, but my vision is blanked out and my ears do not any more register sound. But even in this utter silence I keep thinking of their bidding. Maybe they do it in silence now, holding up hands. It's like an old soundless movie. Black and white.

Am I dreaming...?

Suddenly the voice next to me breaks through again. No, I'm not dreaming!

"No one more than sixty-thousand? Maybe sixty-thousand-and-a-half? Sixty-and-a-half-thousand dollar...?".

I can't believe my ears!

'Nobody....? Nobody more?"

Dead silence.

I begin to cry hard again. Have no power to stop.

"Sixty-thousand-five-hundred...? Yes, that couple here. It's sixty-thousand-seven-hundred dollar then...! No one more? No one?" She looks around.

"ONCE...!"

I need to see them, but I cannot open my eyes.

"Sixty-thousand-seven-hundred.... No one more?" she repeats.

"TWICE..."

Silence

"For the last time... nobody more than sixty-thousand-and-seven-hundred dollar? No one else?"

Silence again.

"SOLD! To the couple over there."

It's over. I hear myself cry in loud howls. The lady who has just auctioned me off, looks at me. "You better stop crying, woman," she says, you've been sold." Then she turns and disappears.

Suddenly the two nurses who brought me here are back. They lift me up. I can't see what is happening as my vision is still blanked out by my tears. They remove my wrists from the rope above me and blood rushes back warming my arms. But they put some metal cuffs around my wrists, although thankfully in front of me. After so long with my arms high it almost feels like freedom. But suddenly hands grab my hair and a collar is clasped around my throat, a chain attached.

I still cry.

They pull the leash and I'm pushed down.

"On all fours", a voice says. It's a man's voice. One I don't know.

I obey.

A woman laughs and I feel a delicate hand tenderly stroking my backside as if I am a dog. A shiver runs along my spine. "Oh Paul," the woman's voice says, "she's really beautiful, I'm so happy we bought her..."

They pull me off the platform, still on hands and feet. Really like a dog. While still sobbing I try to keep up with whoever is pulling the leash. After the platform I end up on a stone floor. It hurts my knees.

They pull me through a hall into the outside world. It's cold. I shiver in my nakedness, but I dare not stand up. Someone pushes me head-on into what looks like a cage. Its bars cut the world into stripes. There is no space to move myself. The metal bars press painful into my back and cut into the cheeks of my bare behind. My legs are being folded with my knees pressed high against breasts. The inside of my thighs must be visible for all to see, including my bald shaved crotch. There is that woman's voice again. "Look at her Paul, isn't she adorable, crying like that in her cage?"

I can't see her, my head is bent down too low by the ceiling bars of the cage. But I do see a wealthy ringed and well manicured female hand trying to stroke my hair through the bars. I'm the most perfect prisoner now, nothing but a caged fuck toy to be transported.

Several people walk along my cage, but I can see only shoes moving aside me. Some are male, some female. The cage is suddenly lifted. I'm being carried by some sturdy male hands. The world swirls around me as I swing in the air. Amongst the legs around me I notice the high heeled ones of the auctioneer lady. She walks ahead of the cage. As we reach a concrete surface below me, probably a parking lot, she turns. I can hear hands being shaken and thanks being expressed.

Suddenly the auctioneer lady bends down and appears in my field of vision. "Good bye", she says with those big eyes of hers, "it's been nice selling you". With one hand she taps lightly against the bars close to my face and then disappears. The world swirls again and with a loud bang and a hard shock I'm put down on the metal floor of what looks like a van. It hurts badly.

Tears still flow freely from my eyes. I've never in my life felt so utterly abandoned, never been so desperately alone.

The cage, with me inside, is brutally shoved further down inside the van. Footsteps. Then the sound of closing car doors. The engine is started... From the high vantage point I'm in now I can see little groups of people standing outside the auction house. They shake hands, smile and chat casually, as if auctioning a woman is a perfectly normal thing to do.

By now I know it is...

12