A Perfectly Pleasing Fit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdDivers
EdDivers
99 Followers

How wonderfully round and smooth her breasts had been under his hands. Bam could have played there all day, but parallel to his own desire he was now well aware of the urgency that Connie was imposing on him. Briefly he wondered if she had ever had a black cock inside her, but there was little doubt that she wanted one right now, as she pulled downwards at his pounding rod pointing it towards her spreading thighs.

Her grip was so tight now, as she pulled at him with such desperation that he knew to get it into her, he would need to bend his knees, place it, and then see what happened when he straightened up. He would have liked to finger between her thighs, but this eager urging told him that wasn't going to be possible. The time was imminent.

"Now, Bam--oh, God --into me--Now!" Connie heard her own pleading voice without ever deliberately framing the words. Bam had bent so she could place his gorgeous hard penis head, right up to her soaked vaginal lips.

She had no thought of what would happen when he entered her from his crouched position. Connie soon found out, with a double shock. First there came the huge sensation of his hard penis shafting right up into her like some massive hot poker, filling her completely and striking something deep inside her. The ecstasy of that was wild enough. But his very action as he straightened his legs on that first thrust, lifted her feet clear of the floor, so that she was skewered on his massive organ.

Immediately, in the throes of a wildness she could not have ever encountered, she wrapped her legs around him as he pulled her against him, and she flexed her hips in a mad abandon. She was riding on a black erection that was pushing, thick and huge, driving her towards a super oblivion. In her barely aware state she felt Bam moving her away from the banister end.

For Bam the shock of being held in her hand one second, to having his eager cock almost immediately driving up into that wonderland of a hot, wet tunnel where the walls pulled at him, urging him upwards, was almost too much. He had known that by straightening his legs he was going to lift her off her feet, and her gasps fed his inflating ego, as did the sensation of her legs wrapping around him.

Her head was above his and he saw that her eyes were closed, her mouth wide with an anguished anticipation. This was beyond anything his experience had encountered, even beyond Brenda's coaching, and he wondered how long he could contain the pressure in his balls.

Realising that standing with her in this position he could make only little thrusts. To counter that, holding her tight, enjoying the grip of her legs around him, he shuffled round to the foot of the stairs, where very carefully he bent his legs, and carefully laid Connie back onto the stairs.

With her now under him his intention had been to make several positive heaves up into her, and he enjoyed her squeaks of pleasure as he started that. But what he hadn't taken into account was his own heightened state, and on only his second stroke he realised he was erupting, pushing his spewing erection high into her, making her sigh, as surge after surge poured into her.

Connie was ecstatic to have this massive penis inside her, and was enthralled by the notion that it was black. There was special joy in being carried on that erection, then realising that he was bending to lay her on the stairs she wondered whether it might be uncomfortable. But no, such was her building excitement she was only vaguely conscious of the carpeted steps against her back. She was just delighted that she could look forward to these extra strong thrusts Bam had started. They would take her over the edge.

Suddenly though, she was aware that his strokes were short and rapid, and then came a massive one, and she realised that Bam was pouring his seed into her. Looking up she saw his head thrown back, mouth agape, and a rolling groan escaped his lips.

All of his last thrusts had lifted her a notch nearer her own climax. and frantically, Connie made a couple of heaves with her hips in an attempt to gain something before his penis collapsed. No good. She felt the power go as he deflated.

It had been so exciting, so close, but just short of the final explosion. Panting, Bam buried his face into her shoulder, "I'm sorry I let you down like that."

She placed her hand on his head, "Don't worry. Having you inside me was a delight." And for sure that was no lie. As she spoke she felt Bam's limp penis slipping out of her. From her angled position, she was able to look down and see it sliding out of her vagina like some long, shining black snake. God, even flaccid it looked invitingly large.

Behind it poured his white stuff. No worry about the mess because---and as the thought struck her she started to giggle.

"What's funny?" Bam asked, obviously thinking she was mocking him.

She kissed his cheek, "You came to do a job on this carpet. I'll bet you didn't think it would be this one."

It was so good for them to laugh together, and they lay hugging each other for a few minutes, before Bam said, "But I still have that job to do."

"Will it take you long?"

Bam looked into that lovely face, and his mind was not on fitting a stair carpet. Could Connie be wondering how long it would be before they could do it again? Stay calm, he warned himself. Wasn't a repeat of that rapture just too much to hope for? But here he was, his cock lying limp and drying along her thigh, her dress hanging from her shoulders, wide open to reveal her sensuous body, such hopes just could not be ignored.

Bam had to force himself to formulate an answer to her question. The stair carpet to be fitted was the same pattern as the hall carpet which his father had already fitted two weeks earlier. His father had advised him that the existing carpet had only been down for just over a year, and new grips would not be needed.

So after only a moment's clear thought he told her, "Not much over two hours."

"Good," Connie declared, and struggled to get up. Bam stood back and helped her to her feet. He was well aware that as she came up her eyes were on his dangling cock, and briefly he wondered how his colour had affected her. Maybe she was just thinking how stupid he looked with his T shirt still on but naked below that.

She had pulled her dress closed as she came up, and giving him an indefinable smile, as she began to mount the stairs, she said, "You pull your pants on and get on with the job. I'll have myself a shower and then you might fancy having a bite of something."

Her green eyes shone, and Bam's loose thinking had him wondering if that had been a deliberate double entendre. Connie had moved up two or three steps, and Bam's eyes were level with her bush which was visible where her dress had parted. The lower hairs showed traces of his come. How he'd love to add some more, but there was work to be done. Bam began pulling away the old carpet.

Connie stood under the shower for ages, with Bam very much on her mind. When she had slipped off her dress in the bedroom she had stood for a while viewing her own body in the full length mirror. She was sure he had found it appealing. At this very moment, she thought, he is every inch a tradesman carrying out his work.

There was no doubt though that the original physical ache in her lower body still remained, perhaps even more marked since Bam had lifted her so close to fulfilment. Applying and pressing the warm sponge between her thighs had her sighing with the pleasure of it and anticipation of what total release would be like.

Out and dried she spent an inordinate amount of time on her hair, before lavishly spraying her whole body with her favourite Chanel. Now, whose benefit was all this for? That body ache, and noises from the staircase left her in no doubt. Donning only her best silky robe, she went out to the top of the stairs, looking down at Bam's stooped figure. God, just to stand watching his muscles ripple under his T shirt as he worked was almost too much.

"Can I get down to the kitchen, Bam?" She took one deliberate step onto the first step as Bam rose to his feet, looked up at her, and said, "No problem." Connie knew that he was looking up at a very generous stretch of her thigh jutting from the fine silk of her robe. Another step and she wondered whether he could perhaps see a little more than just her thigh. The thrill of that thought, the widening of his eyes, set her insides churning.

Bam had been startled by her voice, but when he saw her standing there, all but naked in that thin robe, that secret smile on her lips, his cock immediately stirred. He leaned back against the wall, as she came level with him, and the aroma of whatever perfume she was doused in only added to the pressures.

"I won't stop your work," she said huskily as she moved past, and Bam knew it would have only taken one touch from either of them to stop the carpet job completely.

She stopped just three steps down, turned to look back at him, but her eyes were level with his groin and that was where they lingered.

Bam was feeling as though her eyes were actually stroking his cock, From this higher angle that subtle robe revealed a fair proportion of the wonderful curves of her breasts. Knowing exactly what her intentions were, only increased the discomfort in his pants.

Her question, when it came, and the sultriness in her tone, left no doubt where the next stage was headed, as her eyes came up to hold his and she asked, "Is it very hard--" There followed a teasing pause before, "--fitting carpets?"

Only one response came readily to mind, "Hard enough," he told her, and added his own suggestive smile.

"Good," she said, and disappeared towards the kitchen.

Connie was sure that she had, by her words and manner, made it very clear where the afternoon would take them. All along her crevice felt moist and hot, and to take her mind off her libido, she set about preparing a snack. Bacon in a sandwich of soft rolls seemed a steady enough precursor to what was to come later.

After only a few minutes, Bam stood in the kitchen doorway. "All done," he said, "would you like to see it?"

She applied a special smile as she replied, "Oh, I'd love to see it." Connie wondered whether Bam detected the provocative manner in which she was making these comments.? The twitch of Bam's mouth as he turned to lead her along the hall, suggested he did.

The completed job did look perfect. Having told him so, and having noticed how his T shirt was sweat marked both back and front, she asked, "What do you want to do first?" Another teasing question. "Eat or shower?"

Bam gave her a long hard stare before saying, "That bacon smells marvellous. If I could just wash my hands, eat, and then I need to shower."

Within minutes Bam was biting into a warm bacon roll. Connie sat opposite him, just as they had started earlier that morning. She had obviously dropped any control of her robe and practically the whole of her left breast was on show. A sight which kept Bam's semi erect cock ticking over.

That sight, and the tantalising way she opened her mouth to bite on a roll, closing her lips around it in such an alluring manner, that Bam was sure his cock would not remain just semi-erect for long. Their eyes had hardly left each other through the whole meal, and after draining his last drop of tea, Bam asked, "Now an essential shower. Where do I go?"

Connie began to get out of her chair, "Up the stairs, second door on the right is the main bedroom, en suite is in there, and the water temperature is set to what I had."

Bam had half hoped that she would show him, but Connie began clearing the table as she said, "You just go on up and I'll clear these dishes away."

Bam nodded and hurried up over the newly laid carpet.

Connie busied herself washing cups and plates. She had been sorely tempted to go up with him, but she put away the dishes as quickly as she could before hurrying to the stairs. As she took the steps quickly she heard the sound of the shower, and her excitement increased.

At the en suite door she heard, over the sound of rushing water, the low tones of Bam singing to himself. With a deep breath she pushed open the door and stepped inside. This was what she had intended when the shower had first been mentioned. She had never seen him completely naked. Now was the time.

As she entered, his back was turned and she marvelled at his ebony skin gleaming under the streaming water. Those rippling muscles, down over the tightly flexing buttocks and the sturdy black thighs were exciting enough, but when he turned, his hands rubbing at his shoulders, Connie could not avoid staring at his semi-erect penis.

So big, even in that state, and she had to remind herself that it had already been inside her. How in hell had she taken all of that? She was only disturbed by her own reactions and her fascination with his penis. The male penis had never bothered her one way or another before.

Anyway the rest of his darkly shining body was so magnificent that the impulse to step into the shower with him was very strong, but as he saw her, and his eyes registered his surprise, she simply allowed her robe to slip to the floor. He gave a delighted smile, and moved away from the shower door.

Smiling back, Connie adopted an innocent pose, well, as innocent as a nude pose can be, raised a beckoning finger, and hurried back into the bedroom.

Bam had been both surprised and a little flattered to find Connie watching him. When her robe began to slip to the floor he was sure she was going to step in beside him. His excitement at that prospect was quickly dissipated as she gave her little sign and disappeared.

Yet her beckoning had been so full of promise that he quickly turned off the shower, grabbed a towel and gave himself a thorough dry down. With the towel around his waist he entered the bedroom. Connie was lying back on the dark coloured duvet, her head high on a pillow, a coquettish smile on her lovely face. There, just waiting for him were those pink tipped breasts, the curve of waist to hip, the welcoming thighs slightly parted to subtly reveal the slope of her bush into that secret moist land. Bam moved to climb onto the bed.

Connie held up her hand to stop him, "Hold it," she whispered huskily. "I want to know what you're concealing under that towel."

Smiling, Bam pulled away the towel knowing that his cock was very close to full erection.

Her eyes fixing on it, Connie nodded her head and said, "Oh, all right. It might do." And she reached out a hand towards it.

Two can play this game, Bam was thinking, and without climbing on the bed, he leaned forward and said, "I'm pretty sure I left you hanging earlier. So I'm aiming to make sure it doesn't happen this time."

"So?"

"So keep your hands to yourself and just enjoy."

"But---" Her eyes showed both puzzlement and pleading.

"No buts," Bam declared and flung himself alongside her ensuring that he was practically on his stomach so that his cock was out of her reach. His lips came briefly and gently down on Connie's, before he raised his head as one hand stroked over her breast.

"This is how it is going to be," he grunted, already finding the mere touching of her was stimulating.

Connie just a little disappointed and rather stunned by Bam's determination. She was thinking that this was not at all how this coming together was going to be. For one thing this bed, which would be gone by the following day, was the centre of most of the things that Victor had inflicted upon her, she had wanted to clear those unpleasant memories with a session with Bam.

At the same time, just lying there her breast under his hand was already sending those tingling sensations down into her moistness. Also, with her head slightly raised she was, at last, able to take in that new sight of Bam's black hand covering, and working over, the pink and white of her breast. And what a stimulating image that was!

As his lips came down to hers once more she was ready to accept his tongue and welcome it with her own, but once more his lips moved away along her neck, and shoulders. His fingers plucked at her nipple making it erect and eager for more fondling, and the tingling below became more of a pulsing .

Connie was a little disappointed when his hand moved off her breast,to stroke just below her ribcage. Quick recompense followed as his lips replaced the hand and he began licking and sucking at her nipple.

She so wanted to reach out for his erection, to stroke and fondle it. Why was he lying in such a position that she could not reach it? Connie had to make do with stroking his back, the top of his buttocks, and more awkwardly because they were close together, his chest.

Having her nipples sucked was so stimulating, and she could feel trembling in so many parts of her body. Now his hand was stroking over her belly, and it felt as though things were moving too fast.

Bam had two reasons for getting quickly to the main event. First of all he was sure that Connie had been left wanting more on their first occasion, because of his speedy climax. Secondly, for that same reason, he had doubts, which had never bothered him before. about his own resilience given the seductive powers of his partner. He had been certain Brenda had guided him through that problem. So he wanted to be sure Connie was right on the edge before he moved into her. If he could manage that , he hoped to be able to give her extra delight.

He had thrilled at her little grunt of pleasure as he had sucked at her delicious pink nipple. Bam was well aware of her hand travelling over his skin, exciting, but always trying to reach his cock. Not yet, lady, he mused. Again there came a little grunt from her lips as his fingers tickled through her bush, and her hips gave a little jerk. She was moving along nicely.

Now he jumped his hand from her bush down to her knee, and from there he started a patterned up and down stroking along the incredible smoothness of her inner thigh. Always he just stopped the upward stroke at the first touch of her pubic hair. He sensed her heavier breathing and just once she muttered, "What are you doing to me, Bam?"

Bam's unspoken reply, was to take the upward stroke of his hand right along her crevice, feeling her hips jerk and hearing her long drawn out, "Oh,yes."

Connie had wanted to say much more than she had as Bam's hand lifted her high with its subtle touch. She wondered whether he had any awareness of just what he was doing to her highly charged libido. Maybe he did, and that was the moment that his fingers touched along her lower lips, right along the whole crevice, without quite breaking through to her moistness, but creating enough excitement in her to produce her gasping, moaning assent.

Her hips jerked as she anticipated his next move, still feeling slightly frustrated at her inability to provide him with more than just caresses to his upper body. Those fingers were sliding deeper, finding the wetness of her. One finger touched at her opening, and her whole channel heaved trying to suck it in.

Without lingering too long Bam's fingers moved forward through her softness, and she tensed as she knew just where they were about to touch. The next second she discovered that she had been right, and electricity shot through her body as his fingers nestled around her clit.

In her rising desperation her hands gripped at his shoulders, scratched lightly down his back, and stroked over his short, tight black hair. Anything to pass on the delights he was bestowing on her.

But then, as his fingers continued their magic work on her clit, occasionally spreading out to tease her eager hole, Connie found that his lips had moved away from her breasts, down onto her belly, and his head had become the only part of him she could reach. In her heightened state she knew for certain, with his lips and tongue at her belly button and his whole body moving down, just what his aim was now.

EdDivers
EdDivers
99 Followers