A Perfectly Pleasing Fit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips, her thighs, everything was trembling in anticipation, and she wondered if she needed to warn Bam of the effect he was having. Probably not.

Bam was well aware of just where he was in the actions he was taking, her vocalisations, and now the trembling of her thighs where he was about to place his face, told him everything. As he trailed his fingers back towards her opening, he moved his head down so that his lips and tongue passed through her bush and his tongue replaced her fingers directly on her swollen clit.

Her heaving and yelping told him how near they were to the final stage. In his mind there was little doubt that he was going to claim her with the first part. She would think that was enough, but there was a second part he was praying he had the strength to carry out.

His actions on her body, the delightfully creaminess and musk under his lips as he licked and sucked her clit, had his own cock pounding with waiting intensity. It was anytime now as the sounds of her gasping breaths became faster and deeper.

Connie knew she was on the very verge of orgasm because of the wonderful attention Bam's lips and tongue were paying her. She didn't want to climax without him inside her. Desperately she gasped, "Bam. Bam.Please."

She was relieved to feel her pleas produce instant action from Bam as his body moved up over her and she was instantly able to reach down for his rampant organ. It could only have been instinct that had her do that as her mind was already on a long distance ride.

Bam was allowing her to grasp it and pull it toward her heaving centre while his lips meshed against hers and she had the full taste of her own creaminess. Then she had him poised at her entry, longing for his first thrust, humping her hips up high for the reception of it.

And there it was, that beautiful black rod was shafting up into her, instantly striking at her cervix, in her wildness she reached down to touch and see whether she had taken it all inside her. Oh, God, yes, their pubes were together.

She was taking it all. All, all, and it became a cry on her lips as Bam drew back before plunging again, and her mind slipped way above them, and for seconds her whole body was aflame and there was no bed, no Bam, only his magnificent hardness inside her, fucking her as she had never been fucked before. Each stroke a renewed delight, an added ecstasy. Her mind had just floated away.

Bam was delighted at the effect he was having on Connie, but was even more delighted to find that he was in total control of himself. Yes, the heaving of her hips, the pull of her vaginal muscles all added to his own pleasure, but he could resist the urge to actually come. Now he knew, as she wriggled, squirmed and cried out under him that there would be that second part he had prayed for. He was going to be strong enough.

Connie's eyes were closed and she looked lost in her own fulfilled desires as her head tossed from side to side. When she had reached down as he entered her, Bam wondered if she was testing whether she had taken all of him. Well, she certainly had and it was all so beautiful. Now as he continued his strokes it was a joy to revel in the sight of her locked into her orgasm.

Slowly, some level of reality was returning to Connie as her body relaxed. The perspiration running down her neck, arms and back told her how much effort her body had been through. Where had she been? Somewhere wonderful, high and inexplicable. Now there was that exquisite sensation along her whole secret passage. But that sensation, that thrusting seemed to be continuing. Was it her imagination? Had Bam not climaxed?

Connie opened her eyes and Bam's face, eyes half closed in effort, was right above her. He attempted a half smile, as he reassured her, with a voice punctuated, by the grunts that accompanied each of his steady heaves up into her depths.

"Just enjoy, Connie, uh, just enjoy."

Hell, he was still going, he was still fuck---That word that she had never used before was occuring to her as it had during her first orgasm.--She was still being fucked. Somehow, wonderfully, the word seemed right to be buzzing in her head, as Bam's wonderful rod continued to lance up into her, again and again.

Could it be that those sensations that were now pouring through her like bolts of lightening, were stronger than what she'd just experienced? Were Bam's deliciously lusty glides going to produce another climax?

She'd never had that happen to her before. With growing certainty of another internal explosion Connie wrapped her arms around Bam's beautiful dark body, clutching and pulling at his buttocks, basking in the extra thrill of the skin against skin, belly against belly, her breasts against his muscular sweat-lubricated chest.

Oh, God, yes the fires were ablaze inside her and she was being ridden, shafted to another excruciating oblivion.

Bam could feel his own heart beat in rhythm with Connie's as they pressed together. His mind was going wild with delight. He had done it. Having lifted her to one orgasm he was absolutely sure that his continued action was lifting her again. It was exactly what he had hoped for her, and just in time, as he became aware of the pressure pushing out beyond his scrotum.

To trigger his climax he flexed more rapidly inside Connie, and experienced the joy of that moment as his come flowed down towards his outlet. One final thrust and he was vaguely aware of Connie's hips rising off the bed, whether deliberate or as a result of his forceful final push he wasn't sure.

What he was sure of was the pulse, pulse, pulsing of his cock as it spewed his come into her. Even more delightful, as he groaned his own anguished pleasure, was in hearing Connie's accompanying squeals, maybe louder than him, as her whole body heaved and trembled under him. Together? Had they hit it together?

For Connie it felt as though every nerve end in her body had opened out to receive every sensation. The wonder of Bam's royal solid penis hefting inside her was the major factor, but wherever their body's touched, at thigh, breast, belly, hands and arms had become wildly erogenous zones.

She was so near the edge as she became aware of the change in Bam's thrusts. The more rapid flickering told her that he was about to release inside her. Connie could not stop the heaving of her own hips as they rose up to meet Bam's increasingly frantic lunges. Her thighs trembled, and then came the final deep, almost angry thrust from Bam, and with it came that explosion inside her, as she knew he was pouring his seed deep inside her, touching the very core of her, like some magic detonator.

Connie was aware of Bam's groans of release, heard her own squeaking desperation, but lost herself in the wild grasping sensuousness of their mutual orgasm.

How long had her mind been on some other planet? As she slowly recovered some form of consciousness, her first realisation was the weight of Bam's body collapsed on top of her. Wonderful, but crushing. Turning slightly sideways she was able to tip him onto the bed.

She giggled as he sighed, "I'm still floating." His hand strayed over her breasts as he wriggled to sit up over her. "Was I heavy?"

"No heavier than a bull elephant," she said lightly.

"Was it all right?"

She stretched up to kiss his lips quickly, "All right? Bam, you just gave me something I've never had before."

"Which was?"

"A double orgasm. How did you--?"

His voice had a measure of laughter in it as he broke in, "Don't ask. I made a wish, and it came true. I've never been able to do that for anyone before."

"Then I'm honoured," she said with some delight, feeling him slowly slipping out of her. "Could you reach me those tissues from the bedside table?" As Bam did that she asked the question she was very curious about, "How many women have you--experienced?"

Bam had been on the verge of a sensuous sleep when Connie had tumbled him off her body. Now, he was glad to be awake to savour the after-glow of what had just happened. The fact that he had given Connie something she had never experienced before had thrilled him, especially since he'd never been sure whether he could accomplish that.

He knew that his answer to her question was going to surprise her. "Only three."

"Three?" she gasped, as she wiped between her legs. "But you knew all about --well-- licking and touching--down here?"

Bam could only tell the truth, "The first two were pretty desperate. Much worse than my performance on the stairs."

"And the third?"

She was determied to find out about his apparent prowess, wasn't she? "Ah, the third experience--an older woman--in her thirties, I think. Coloured, like me. You could say she really took me in hand--and when she asked me to kiss her down there I was horrified."

Bam laughed to cover his sense of awkwardness.

"Was that on your first meeting?"

"Oh, no, I'd visited her place a few times--we got on well."

"Obviously," she grinned at him. The grin faded as she asked, "Are you still seeing her?"

Bam shook his head, "She's moved back to New York---her job was centred there."

"How long ago was that?"

"Ten months."

"And since then?"

Bam went on to tell her about Wendy, about her mother, and how Wendy had made him believe that his seduction technique was an illusion.

"Until I caught you unawares this morning?"

Honesty was again called for. "Hardly unawares. The moment I saw you---believe me, no woman--none--has affected me so deeply."

For a while Connie, delighted by his words, was happy to lie beside him as they talked small talk about their mutual love of books and film. She leaned into him to give him and extra hug, and that made her aware of how sticky they both were. An special new intention was forming in her mind.

"I think we both need a shower," she said, swinging her legs off the edge of the bed, and grabbing his hand. "Come on. Ever done a duet in the shower?"

Bam needed no encouraging, and within two minutes they were under that strong stream of barely warm water, their bodies caressing each other as they moved. With subtle deliberation she handed Bam soap and a sponge. "Do me first." she instructed.

Connie had a clear idea the direction she wanted this session to take. She gave a pleasurable shudder, as Bam began sponging soap over her breasts, and down her belly. "Keep going," she urged eagerly, and couldn't prevent a little gasp as he passed the sponge between her parted thighs.

God, a double orgasm and she was still alive down there. "Drop the sponge, Use your soapy hands."

Bam was only too happy to oblige as he slid his hands over the wonderful globes of her breasts, then down over her belly, scrubbing jokingly at her bush, which had her chuckling. The sliding of his hands between her legs made her squirm and murmur her encouragement. He passed his hand right between her legs, far enough to reach beyond her crevice and touch on the little ring of her anus.

Connie gave a little 'Ooh' sound, and then she moved to turn her back towards him. To his utter surprise Bam found that his cock had made a slight lift. Vigorously he rubbed down the curves of her back, down to her buttocks where he allowed his fingers to squeeze into the crack, against lingering over the tight anus.

Without any warning Connie turned back to face him, held out her hand for the soap, and said, "My turn now."

Connie had moved quickly, sure that if she had allowed Bam to continue his explorations she would have succumbed to his touch and defeated her original intentions for him. Now, noting the look of surprise on his face, she soaped her hands and began stroking over his shoulders and chest.

Glancing down, she was encouraged when she saw that his penis was semi-erect. Probably that was the effect of just having his hands on her. Her soaped hands rubbed at his belly, spread to cover his thighs as she bent down. Then she cupped her hands around his member, sensing it immediately stirring, and hearing his surprised, "Wow."

Thoroughly she rubbed her soapy hands over his penis and scrotum. There was no doubt that he was on the rise. Without standing up she put the soap aside and allowed the pelting water to wash over her hands, and especially over his belly on downwards.

As the soap cleared away she glanced up to see Bam looking down at her, his frown telling her he was puzzled by her actions. She gave him a little smile, then, placing her hand under his near erect penis, she lowered her head to kiss and tongue along its length.

"Connie, you don't have---"

"I do," she broke in. This had been what she'd had aimed to do since she suggested the shower. He deserved some sign of her utter gratitude for what he'd given to her.

She allowed her tongue to roll around the large purple head, and couldn't help telling herself that she was about to take a black penis into her mouth. With that she opened her mouth wider, slid her lips over the head and onto the shaft which was slightly less than solid. Bam's hands touched at her streaming hair.

Deciding there would be more comfortable ways of performing this act, she drew her head back from his penis, and standing up, she switched off the shower. Smiling at Bam's uncertainty she explained, "Drying time."

Out of the shower, they each had a towel and set-to drying each other. Bam's movements over her body were exciting enough, but, as she worked down over Ba's, she concentrated on keeping that penis as near erect as possible.

Taking his hand she led him into the bedroom, before telling him, "This time, it is my demands that have precedence."

She told him to lie back on the bed, knowing that Bam had guessed what she intended. As he did as asked he said, "You don't have to--"

"So you said. But you deserve this for what you gave to me."

"But that was my apology for leaving you hanging first time."

"Fair enough, so this is my gratitude for a double orgasm." Without further discussion, her body lying at right angles to his she took his hardening penis into her mouth. Her first action was to allow the head to bulge her cheeks and the tingle that set going in her mouth had her sucking at him more avidly.

His rise to full power was almost instant and he grunted something she didn't make out. She knew that her lower passage had surprisingly taken it all, but was pretty certain that could never be the case with her mouth. As she moved her head up and down so that his shaft touched against the back of her throat, she knew that was going to be the limit, short of choking on it.

Accordingly as the head pushed against her soft palette almost making her gag, she put her hand out to feel how much of this marvellour rod was left out. She found that she could almost wrap two of her slender fingers around the thickness that was outside her lips. But while her hand was active there, she squeezed at his balls and heard him gasp with the pleasure she was giving him.

Keen to give him the maximum, she quickened her movement along his length while sucking more hungrily.

Bam could not believe that this lady, who he had just met that morning was now performing on him something that he had never encountered before. Even the lady who had been his sexual mentor in so many ways had refused to take him into her mouth, and she never explained why.

The sensation of having his cock taken right to the back of her throat was just amazing. She did something with her tongue on the occasions she drew her head back, and Bam was fearing that he might come if she continued. In fact the sucking she was applying was becoming too much, and then her fingers closed around his balls and he grabbed at her head in an attempt to pull her away, as he felt that so familiar surge along his cock.

"Connie, stop, I'm going to ---cc--c-c -come."

His words only seemed to move her mouth more determinedly along his cock, and in fact she seemed to be placing it deliberately right at the back of her throat. Oh, God, he tried to hold back but the pull of her lips, and tongue were just too much and with a despairing cry he had to release his come into her mouth.

Looking down expecting to see her despair he couldn't help notice the eager swallowing motion in her throat. She was actually taking it all down. Bam collapsed back feeling so emptied, so honoured yet so ashamed, he just didn't know how he could face her.

His cock was subsiding, slipping from her lovely mouth, he watched as the head appeared from her lips and there was a thin line of white trailing from it. Almost instantly, reminding him of the actions of a frog, her tongue lashed out and licked it away.

"I couldn't help myself," he said apologetically.

"Bam, what happened was supposed to happen. I wanted that for you. Didn't your kind lady show you---?"

He gasped out the truth about that, and Connie was clearly surprised, "So, does that mean I was the first to do that favour?"

Bam nodded almost shamefully.

"Then I'm doubly glad I did it for you," she said, before sitting up, smiling, smacking her lips, and adding, "I could do with a cup of tea. Like one?"

"If it's no bother."

She jumped off the bed, "You just lie there," she said, slipping into her robe, before hurrying from the room.

Bam lay back, reliving the pleasures that this day had heaped upon him.

Down in the kitchen, as she prepared the tea, Connie was feeling very pleased with herself. Introducing him to the ecstasy of a blowjob had been very pleasant, more than any that Victor had imposed upon her.

Her whole body was feeling alive, and only one troubling thought threatened to cloud her day. She quickly pushed that to the back of her mind, set the tea and biscuits on a tray, and went back up to the bedroom. Pushing open the door she was surprised to hear the gentle snoring noise coming from Bam.

He was sound asleep. Smiling she stood looking down at his magnificent black body stretched out on her bed. Connie had feared that she might have been penis obsessed with him, but it was much more than that. True his limp member was impressive in a reposed state, but it was his darkly handsome face, along with the sheer beauty of his muscular body that captivated her, and for a brief moment rekindled the troubling thought that had hit her in the kitchen.

Carefully she placed the tray on the bedside table, but as she did, the teaspoon toppled off a sauceer and rattle onto the metal tray. Bam's eyes opened immediately, looking momentarily startled, then he moved to look at her and a smile creased his face. "Ah," he sighed, "waking up with angels."

Connie showed her gratitude by leaning across, kissing him gently on the lips before pouring the tea.

As they sat on the side of the bed, Connie became very aware of the way Bam was looking at her. It warmed her insides. Then his question initially surprised her.

"May I ask a favour of you?" he asked, looking rather shy.

"You want me to do that again?" she said, gently laughing.

He shared the laughter, but went on quickly,"Would you let me do a sketch of your face?"

Completely surprised by his request, Conne hesitated only briefly, before replying, "Is that what you want to do?"

He nodded, "To keep as a memento of this day," he said, and there was that troubling thought brought into mind with one simple statement. Their time together would end.

"I'd be honoured to have that done."

Bam told her that he always carried his pad and pencils in his work bag which was down in the hall.

"While you get it, I'll have time to fix my wild hair," she said.

"No extra make-up," he said, " just as you are. Beautiful."

Totally naked Bam trotted down the stairs he had recently carpetted, delighted that she had accepted his offer. He was also feeling good about paying her that compliment. Connie had taken that well, although he had noticed her slight frown when he had mentioned the sketch being a memento. It looked like she was thinking the way he was thinking. This wonderful day would come to an end. Yet something was slowly brewing in the back of his mind. An impossible dream? Maybe, but his mind continued to play with it.