A Perfectly Smackable Arse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taylor_b
Taylor_b
71 Followers

"Helen," I said as kindly as I could, "there's NOTHING that would make me do that. Take a deep breath and tell me."

"Ok, ok." The nostrils flared again. It really was a very beautiful nose.

"What you said about a 'smackable arse'... did you mean that?"

Oh, oh, here it was, I was in trouble after all.

"Well, it's more or less an expression, but..." my turn to take a deep breath, best be honest, "well, yes, I do think some ladies' back sides are very 'smackable' but I'm not into S&M" I said hastily thinking back to Greg.

"But do you actually like to smack them?" she asked. "I mean... do you actually smack your wife's backside? Does she let you? Oh God! I can't believe I asked that! Don't answer, don't answer! I didn't mean it."

"Wow!" I said. I couldn't help it. "This is kind of off the wall Helen, I know I said I've heard most things in my office but I've never had a conversation with a parent before about smacking bottoms. Smacking children's bottoms maybe, but not grown up bottoms. And I don't believe in smacking children's bottoms before you ask!"

"But DO you believe in smacking grown up bottoms?" she asked quietly.

I said. "Look, if you think I'm not a fit person to be in charge of the school you can report me."

"No, no!" she repeated it vehemently, and then put a hand on my arm. "No," she said again, withdrawing her hand hastily and looking downcast. "It's not that at all. No way do I want to get you into trouble. No, it's something else entirely; and if I'm wrong I'm doing the most embarrassing thing I could ever do."

"What is it?" I asked, now completely mystified.

"I want you to smack my bottom." She said, eyes downcast, cheeks flushed red.

I was silent.

She continued quietly, "I've been thinking about it ever since the barbeque, I can't sleep for thinking about it. It's driving me to distraction, I can't concentrate at work."

She was silent for a minute, so was I, and then she erupted again. "Oh God! I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that, I shouldn't have come; can we forget this please, please, please? I'll go." She started to stand up.

"Wait," I said. "So you're not upset with me over what I said at the barbecue?" I held her arms and willed her to look me in the eye. She shook her head, eyes still downcast.

"I'm really sorry," she said, "but I was looking at you when you said it at the party and I thought I caught a look in your eye and thought you'd really like to and... you'll think I'm awful... I nearly had an orgasm."

"No I don't think you're awful. Believe me, I really don't. But why do you want me to snack you?"

"I don't know," she said, "I've always liked it, but Greg's not very adventurous. I just want it so, and you always seem so kind, and well, human, as if you understand people, and you said about our character traits and how we shouldn't feel guilty." She took a breath, a sigh almost. "I started to think about you smacking my bottom and I've hardly been able to sleep thinking about it since. Do you really not think I'm awful? Do you think I'm a terrible mother?" Those huge blue eyes looked straight into mine for the first time.

I shook my head in wonder, "no," I said "I don't think you're awful. I think you're rather wonderful."

Those blue eyes had subtly changed, like there was a flicker of hope there. "Umm, does it turn you on then?" she asked hesitantly.

I didn't answer, I didn't know what to say - well yes I did, I wanted to say I'd LOVE to smack your bottom, it was one of the most perfectly smackable backsides I'd ever seen. I didn't say it but there must have been something in my eyes.

"It does, doesn't it? It does turn you on, I'm right aren't I?" there was a mixture of relief and triumph in her voice. She clutched my arm, I know I'm right, oh thank God, I was so worried I'd made a dreadful mistake."

I laughed, "I don't know... I've never really tried it, to be honest. I just look at some women's bottoms and think I'd like to give them a good smack. Does that make me terrible?"

"Oh no, it's lovely." She clutched my arm again, "What about me, what about my bottom? Try it now, pleeaase!" she said and stood up lifting her short jacket and thrusting her ass backwards. The pin striped formal trousers fitted closely around her bottom accentuating the beautiful curves. It really was a great ass, narrow waist flaring into wider hips, real curves but not too big. It stuck out temptingly. It was a very smackable ass, and I suddenly found myself wanting to smack it very much.

Dare I? It could still go horribly wrong, I had visions of Greg silently waiting in the corridor with a camera; but this was way too tempting, here was a most beautiful woman, offering me her ass, begging me.

I took a deep breath, lifted my hand and stroked her ass cheeks following the curves of her bottom. This time I voiced my thoughts out loud, "I'd love to smack your bottom," I said breathlessly. "I'd really love to."

"Go on then... please," she said, her eyes closed, waiting.

I smacked her lightly, little more than a tap.

"Go on..."

I did it again, harder, her cheeks wobbled nicely. I started to get a hard on and wondered how far this would go. I hit her again, harder still. "MMmmmm, oh yess." she hissed, "more."

"Here," I said standing up too, clearing papers off my desk, dumping them on the floor. "Bend over here." She stepped quickly forward and leaned over my desk, feet flat on the floor, spread-eagled, face down across the surface, head to one side, one cheek resting on my leather blotter. The pin striped cloth taut across her backside, she really did have a magnificent bum.

"Ok," she said, and the nostrils flared again. "I'm ready."

I smacked again, the full flat of my hand across one cheek, no response. I did it again, the other cheek, definitely harder this time. She grunted with the blow then almost whispered, "harder".

I did it again, much harder, She grunted again as the force of the blow drove her bodily into the desk surface and drove the air out of her lungs. She quickly stretched her arms out to grip the edges of the desktop and her eyes flicked up at me standing above her. By now I had a rock hard erection and I had to shift it for comfort. She could see it poking inside my trousers. "You DO like it don't you," she smiled. It wasn't a question. She closed her eyes again and turned her face back into the green leather of my desktop blotter. "More," she sighed, "don't stop."

I set up a steady rhythm, each of my blows driving her into the desk, she kept grunting as the air was driven from her. Her knuckles turned white as she gripped the edges of the desk trying to keep still. I got faster and harder. The grunts gradually became a little mewling sound from between closed lips as her face was pressed into the green leather blotter.

After two or three minutes I began to run out of steam, my arm ached and my hand hurt. I had to stop. I almost fell across her, I rested my hands on either side of her head, my erection pressed against her thigh, my head hanging down close to hers, my breathing was ragged. She was breathing heavily too. "I nearly came," she said huskily, her eyes still closed. Then they opened and she looked sideways up at me and sighed, "That was lovely, are you ok?" she said.

"Not quite," I replied, smiling a little ruefully. I was obviously not as fit as I used to be.

"Is my bottom red?" she asked, "Pull my trousers down."

I took the weight off my arms and tugged at her waistband. Her shirt had come untucked and I could see that the incredibly narrow waist of her trousers would never slide over the swell of her hips. "There's a zip at the side," she said, not like yours at the front," and she reached back and found my erection. "Mmmmm," she said, "you can stick that in me if you like."

I didn't answer straight away. I was too far gone not to want to of course, but there were considerations, like I'd never been unfaithful to my wife.

My heart was in my mouth, my erection was rock hard and I could feel it weeping, my stomach was churning. I unzipped her and then pulled her very English 'trousers' (on her that seemed nicer than the American 'pants') and her black silky underpants over her bottom and down her thighs.

"Wow!" I said, "It's pretty red. Greg's bound to notice." Her ass cheeks glowed scarlet. I ran my hand over them; they were hot to the touch.

"It tingles," she said, "he won't see it though." She sighed in contentment, lifted her head a little, let go of the desk edges and rested her chin on her hands. "He's on the early shift this week, he'll be asleep before I get home and he'll be gone before I get up. It'll fade in a couple of days. So you can do it some more if you like, with my trousers down." And she sighed again.

I stood up and looked at her spread across my desk, pants on the floor round her ankles blouse and jacket halfway up her back, hair awry, bright red arse cheeks, face flushed. She was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen, and all mine - for the moment.

"Wait," I said, "I want to feel your tits."

"What? But there's nothing there."

"I don't care," I breathed, "I want to touch them."

"Undo my bra then." she lay still across the desk, submissive.

I pulled her jacket and blouse higher, up to her shoulder blades exposing the white strap across her back. She was really slim, almost skinny but well muscled. No protruding bones, a line of tightly defined muscle down each side of her spine, a light sheen of sweat coating her skin. I could span her waist with one hand. I ran my hands up her back, my thumbs on the muscles down her backbone, my fingers reached round to her ribs. I leaned forward and kissed her back, she tasted wonderfully salty.

She shivered and I could see a forest of the finest blonde down raise itself from the skin on her back. I closed the tips of my teeth and pulled gently, tearing at some of the fine downy hair. She shivered again.

I slid my thumbs under her bra strap then I slipped my fingers under the sides. I moved my hands apart, easing my way slowly round still inside the bra strap. Her armpits were damp.

"What are you doing?" she murmured into the blotter.

"Enjoying myself, exploring you." I replied.

She sighed, "I like that, I like being enjoyed."

I was right behind her now, leaning over, my weight on my hands round her back. My erection was straining to get out, pressed between her beautiful ass cheeks.

She lifted her ass slightly, pressing it backwards into me, "Why don't you get that out and stick it in me?" she murmured.

"You get it out," I replied, "I'm busy." I moved my hands further round; my fingertips slipped under the wire of her bra cups and found the edges of a hint of soft flesh against her rib cage.

She brought one arm back and reached behind, twisting her torso off the desk a little as her fingers found my bulging erection. With the movement and the pressure of my fingers under the wire of her bra the little cup eased off her right breast. My hand closed on it as she gripped my erection through my pants. We both moaned in satisfaction.

Her breast was deliciously tiny. Not quite non-existent, a looseness of flesh cradled in my palm, almost filling my hand but with a very hard nipple in the centre. I pressed the whole breast, flattening it against her then stroked my fingertips to the nipple and pulled gently. She gasped and squeezed my prick hard. I tugged the nipple again and was rewarded with another tight squeeze.

"Stop," she gasped, "wait, I really want you in me." She fumbled around my erection and found my zip. She did remarkably well one handed pulling it down without looking. I could feel her hand like a little snake as it thrust through the opening, diving inside, then tugging at my underpants almost frantically trying to pull my prick through them. She changed tack and went down my thigh then back up inside the leg of my underpants and found my testicles, her haste lessened briefly as she paused to stroke and caress them. But then her hand moved again snake like, finally closing on my hard prick. She squeezed it and murmured something under her breath, then wanked it up and down briefly. Her urgency returned, "Quick," she said, "I really, really want you in me."

She was rough but I didn't care. She twisted the stiff shaft pulling it downwards against my leg and out of my underpants. Her fingers scrabbled around it as she changed grip, her sharp little nails digging in as she tugged it past my zip and pressed it between her ass cheeks. "Find me, find me," she said urgently. I tried but my bunched up clothes were in the way.

Reluctantly I let go of her beautiful, sweet right breast then I eased my other hand out from under the bra strap and stood upright but still leaning into her with my prick pressed into her buttocks. I undid my own waistband and moved back briefly to ease my underpants over my prick and let my clothes fall to the ground with hers. I stepped out of mine and lifted her legs a little so I could kick her clothes away too. She groaned when I moved away from her but murmured appreciatively when she felt me press up against her again and opened her legs to give me room.

I reached my hand up between her thighs and found her pussy, she shuddered and gripped the desk edges again as I rubbed it briefly and pressed a finger inside. She was very wet - almost dripping, but surprisingly tight. I eased my finger out and she groaned but then gripped the desk again as I bent my legs slightly and guided my prick upwards into the opening of her vagina. I pressed upwards, she was incredibly tight and my prick was not going to just slip inside. As the head pushed past her labia and into her cunt my foreskin was pulled back and it was almost painful. She groaned as I eased backwards a little and started to hump her gently, my hands gripping her hips, lifting her a little with each thrust.

"Mmmhh, yess," she hissed. "Just do that a bit then stick it all the way in."

After three or four gentle thrusts I could feel her relax and found myself sliding further inside her. She began to make that mewling sound again from between tightly closed lips and her knuckles were white again as she gripped the desk edge.

"All, the way, all the way," she gasped, and buried her face in my blotter again as with a final thrust I buried my prick all the way into her tight cunt. "Aaaahhhh," she cried out, lifting her head from my desk. "I'm coming, I'm coming. Smack me, smack me again!" she cried urgently.

I eased to one side, still buried deep inside her and gave her a sharp smack on her right cheek. Her back arched upwards from the desk and she went rigid, a cry strangled in her throat and her pussy spasmed around my prick gripping it so tight it was almost painful. "Again," she gave a strangled cry, so I did it again. She cried out once more but this time collapsed forward onto her forearms, flaring those nostrils, breathing fiercely in and out in quick spurts like a woman in labour easing the pain, trying to relax. Her cunt gripped and released my prick in a rhythm in time with her breathing. Then with one last spasm and one last cry, she collapsed completely onto the desk. Her breathing ragged and her heart pumping, I could see the flutter through her back. I was still buried inside her and her cunt was gripping me even more tightly than before. I could hardly move. My hard on was raging but no way could I carry on fucking her.

"I'm sorry," she murmured after a moment or two, her cunt still gripping me rhythmically, squeezing words out between spasms.

"I should have... warned you." She lifted her head, her blonde hair hanging wet and lank, a few strands plastered across her forehead. "I'll... try and... ease off so... you can finish off and... come inside me." She breathed deeply and slowly, making a conscious effort to relax her muscles. After a moment I found I could move a fraction more easily and pulled back a little then pushed forward again. She was still amazingly tight.

"I'm really sorry," she said again, "I should have known, I should have told you it might happen."

"How the hell do you do that?" I asked in amazement, my poor rock hard prick still held firm in her vagina.

"I'm not sure," she breathed, "I think it's the smacking, it makes me tighten my muscles very strongly. I had a hard time when Ella was born and they did some surgery and gave me some pelvic floor exercises to do. I kept them up 'cos Greg liked it when we had sex. I've got so good at it and I can squeeze so hard I can make myself come when I have a pee. But then I can't always relax straight away, especially after a really good smacking. I think that's what's happened now."

I tried to move inside her again, it was not at all unpleasant, quite nice really, being gripped so hard, but no way was I going to be able to slide in and out freely.

I said, "Did you know foxes and wolves do this?"

"Do what?" she asked.

"When they've had sex the male is held very tightly in the female's vagina so he can't pull out for quite a while. It's to stop other males in the herd from taking a turn, so she gets impregnated only by the most dominant male."

"So you think I'm a bit of a fox then?" she said, I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Technically you'd be a vixen," I said, "but, yeah, you're a foxy lady."

She giggled. "Does it hurt very much?" she asked, "do you want to take it out?"

"No, it doesn't hurt, but I don't think I can fuck you properly at the moment. If I take it out I'm not sure if it will go back in," I paused, "and I do want it to go back in." I said.

She sighed again, and relaxed back on to the desk. Her head resting on her folded arms. "Well I like it in, I can feel it twitching." I ran my hands up her back again, dragging the fingernails against her skin, across her bra strap and up into the nape of her neck. "Mmmm," she said, that's nice."

"I still haven't seen your tits." I said. "Here, lift up a little." I held her rib cage, and lifted her torso up off the desk then I undid the catch on her bra. She rested her weight on her elbows and the tiny scraps of silk that made up the cups fell loose hanging from the shoulder straps. She was relaxing more by the minute, I could feel the grip slackening and I began to get more confident about getting back in.

"I'm pulling out," I said, "and I want to turn you over."

"Oohhh," she pouted, "You'll be disappointed."

"Oh, I don't think so," I replied. "I saw when you got your tee-shirt wet at the barbecue. I've fantasized about your tiny tits ever since then."

I pulled out without too much difficulty and my dick throbbed as the blood started to circulate freely again. I wanted to put it straight back in, but that could wait. She rolled onto her side and I lifted her legs off the floor so she could turn onto her back. She lifted her legs and held her knees. Her black jacket and white blouse were bunched up around her shoulders, her short, blonde hair fanning out over the black and white cloth, her blue eyes staring straight up at me.

My eyes travelled down to her chest then to her flat stomach and onto the little bush of tight blonde curls above her vagina. With her legs pulled up her cunt was fully exposed, pink and ripe. I was tempted to kiss it, but I was more interested in her breasts. I moved closer, my prick pressing against her pussy hairs as I leaned over her. I supported myself on one hand and brought the other up to her chest.

They were tiny, like little puddles of fat lying against her ribs, only the nipples helping to define their presence. I brushed my one palm gently over both of them, they moved a little under the caress. I cupped my hand over her left breast moving its weight inward, and then pressed it outward and downward with a gentle circular motion of my palm. She was staring up at me, waiting. She swallowed and then her nostrils flared again as I took her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and pulled it gently.

Taylor_b
Taylor_b
71 Followers