A Perilous Journey Ch. 06

Story Info
Things improve.
9k words
3.73
21.3k
12
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anita lay in bed and worried. She had not seen or heard from Paul since Saturday night and it was now Monday. She had called his work but they said he had called in sick. She had left countless voice and text messages but no response. Paul had sat stunned when she kissed him and after she leaned back and saw his face she knew, even through the drugs that she had fucked up. Paul had stood and drained the drink he had sitting on the table and turned and left.

As she watched him walk away she did not know what to do. Should she follow him or give him space. As important to her at the moment was not allowing her new friends to see her concern. She had turned and looked at Al, Niki and Greg and said with more bravado than she felt, "He must be going home to jerk off." That broke the tension and everyone laughed and the party started again. Cheryl, unnoticed had left following Paul and no one had seen or talked to her either. Al dropped Anita off at home around four and when she realized Paul was not there she had started frantically calling and leaving messages.

Anita had received a text from Al telling her what a great time he had and Niki and Greg had text her also. She had replied to all of them but only told Niki about Paul disappearing. Niki assured her he would be back and to just let him brood a little. Anita was not so sure. She was beginning to think everyone misread Paul and assumed that because he liked to watch he was submissive.

She had also been evaluating her own attitude about the lifestyle. Anita had never been a prude when it came to sex but it was never much of a focus for her. Paul had never been that sexual so neither of them had really tried anything outside of a conventional relationship. The new dynamic made sex fun rather than just something she was supposed to do with her husband. In retrospect they both had treated sex that way. She hoped they could work something out but if Paul wanted to stop she would.

Monday afternoon she got a text from Cheryl telling her Paul was ok and needed some time before he saw her. She immediately text back wanting to talk and Cheryl agreed to meet her at Applebee's. At six Cheryl saw Anita walk in and she looked terrible. It was obvious that she had not slept much the last couple of days and was worried about the state of her marriage. Anita saw her and walked to the table and fell into the booth. "How bad did I fuck up?"

"Bad but maybe not as bad as you think. Paul was actually enjoying the show until that little stunt at the end," Cheryl said.

"What happened and where did he go? And how is it you know where he is and I don't."

"When he got up to leave I followed him to the parking lot. None of you noticed I guess or cared to follow him. I made him stop and agree to go get some coffee. We took his car and went to Waffle House. He did not talk for a long time and I kept trying to convince him that it was the drugs and the atmosphere and that you did not mean to go that far or humiliate him," Cheryl said and paused to see if Anita had questions.

"You are right. I did not mean to do anything to humiliate him. He really got into the whole cream pie thing at home and I just got carried away."

"Really?" Cheryl said looking at Anita like she was an idiot. "I don't think I'd use that argument when you talk to him. It's a lot different for a man to do something like that at home with his wife than to have cum spit in his mouth in public."

Despite knowing that what Cheryl said was true Anita started to get pissed off. This was partly Paul's fault. He refused to say what he wanted and she had to guess. And what had he been doing the last two days with Cheryl?

Cheryl watched her and saw the question on her face. "Yes we fucked. Sunday night we had dinner and talked and we went back to his hotel and played. I am not sure he even enjoyed it but I guess he was trying to get his manhood back after what happened."

"What do I need to do to get him back home? I will do whatever he wants. If he wants me to stop playing I will."

"I'm not sure he knows exactly what he wants but there are a couple of things he seems to have come to grips with. One, he thinks asking you to stop at this point would cause more issues than it helps. He feels you have had a taste of the party life and the only way you will stop is if you want to. If he tried to make you he feels you would just sneak around. Two, he enjoys it also but he is not willing to be humiliated in public. There has to be some ground rules and that is what he is struggling with right now."

Anita could not believe what she was hearing. Paul was actually ok with them continuing to play as long as she did not humiliate him in public? "When can I talk to him?"

"I think he's planning on coming home tomorrow after work but if I were you I would leave him alone until he decides. It's not as bad as you've been thinking but you have a knack for fucking up," Cheryl said as she stood up.

Anita sat for a long time thinking about Paul and Cheryl alone in the hotel. Why Cheryl when he could have Niki anytime he wanted. Niki was much more exotic looking than Cheryl although she did have the girl next door look about her.

Troubled she text Niki and let her know what was going on and then went home. She took a hot shower and was getting in bed with a glass of wine when she got a text from Al.

"How are you tonight?"

Anita immediately got into her slutty mode. Something about Al brought out a need to be treated like a whore. She could not explain it but Paul was probably right that she would sneak around if he asked her to stop. She would feel bad about it but she had such a need she would do it.

"Good. Missing you. What are you up to?"

"Packing. I have to fly to Dallas Thursday. Wanted to tell you good night and I look forward to Halloween."

Anita paused before replying. "Me too. I hope I did not embarrass you Saturday?"

"Not at all. I have much more than that planned for you."

"Whatever you want baby. I told you anything and anyone you want."

"Good girl. Rest up. I get back the Thursday before the party."

********************

Paul returned to work on Tuesday and immediately regretted taking Monday off. He had a stack of calls to return and it took him most of the morning to clear his desk enough to get to his normal Tuesday work. It took him until six to finish up but he was not in a hurry to get home. He had made certain decisions and Anita could either agree or he would move out after the holidays. There was no reason to spoil things for everyone else.

Anita was sitting in the family room when she saw Paul's headlights flash across the window. She was not sure what was coming but had decided that whatever Paul wanted she would try to do. She would be honest and up front and then let him decide how they should proceed. She listened as he walked in the door and was put his keys on the foyer table. A moment later he appeared around the corner and she had to stop herself from running to hug him.

"Hey," she said tentatively.

"Hey," Paul replied as he came and sat down.

They sat for a while with neither of them saying anything before she finally began. "I'm sorry. I was drunk and high and got carried away. Everyone was cheering me on and I never thought before I just did what I was told. That is no excuse I know and I'm not trying to avoid taking the blame for what I did. I was wrong and I am sorry. What can I do to make it right?"

Paul did not speak for a while as he picked his words carefully.

"You were wrong and I accept your apology. I've spent a lot of time the last couple of days thinking about what I want and how we move forward. I know I have not been very clear. One day I am all in and the next I'm not. All of this started because we were bored and I think both of us know we were probably on the road to separation. I love you and I don't want that to happen."

"I love you to Paul," Anita said interrupting him.

Paul held up his hand to stop her before continuing. "I think the changes in our lifestyle have for the most part been good. I have thought and thought about how to explain where my head is at and honestly I don't know if I can. When you were teasing me and playing with Al with everyone knowing you are my wife I felt...embarrassed and humiliated. But I was also excited. It is so hard to explain. What you did at the end though was demeaning and went beyond humiliation and that I cannot take. It is a fine line and if you want to continue this lifestyle you are just going to have to learn to walk it. It will not always be clear and if you are unsure you need to stop yourself."

Neither said anything for a long time and Paul finally stood up and went into the kitchen where he poured two glasses of wine. He brought them back into the family room and handed one to Anita. She took it and when Paul had sat back down she began.

"I think this new lifestyle takes some getting used to. I know I got carried away and went way over the line. I know you said you were unclear about what you wanted and that is true but that does not excuse what I did. I have to be honest. I did not even consider your feelings when I did what I did. I was in the moment and you were my submissive cuckold husband and I did whatever I wanted. I was enjoying the power over you and that is unforgivable. I agree that I don't want to stop and I think we are both enjoying it. I think we have already learned a lot."

Paul agreed, "So where do we go from here. To this point we have only had three rules. No playing on special occasions, no getting emotionally attached to someone and playing alone only once a month."

Anita thought a moment and then chose her words carefully. "I think the rule on special occasions and not getting attached we should keep but I don't think we should have any other rules. I do promise to keep everything else in check as far as how you are treated. I understand you enjoy it and I think you want to be pushed but I will never cross the line again. We should have a code word and if you want me or Al to back off you say it and I will make sure we do. Basically I can do what I want but you do have the ultimate control and can stop things whenever you want."

"So you want the freedom to see Al whenever you want?"

"Yes. Or anyone else I want."

"Do I get the same consideration?"

"For now. Unless I think you are getting too involved with someone," Anita replied thinking specifically of Cheryl.

"Ok. I have one other requirement. I want us to have lunch or dinner with Al. I want to make sure he knows exactly where everything stands. He needs to understand that if I use the code word you talk about that it will not go well for him if he does not back off. I want to tell him personally with you there."

"He leaves Thursday for Dallas but I will try to set it up for tomorrow. Is that ok?"

Paul agreed and stood, "I am headed up to take a shower and go to bed. It has been a long couple of days."

Anita remained seated and pulled out her phone. She called Al rather than text him and explained what was going on. Al agreed to dinner the next evening. When she finished she walked upstairs where Paul was just getting out of the shower.

"Tomorrow at six at Applebee's," she told Paul. "You want me to meet you there or will you have time to come pick me up."

"Let me see how tomorrow goes and I will call you."

**********************

Anita called Al the next day feeling a little guilty. She wanted to give him more detail and also make sure he understood that she would side with Paul if they could not all come to an agreement. It was almost five when Paul called and asked her if she could meet him there. He was running a little behind and might be a few minutes late. It was only twenty minutes to the restaurant so she had plenty of time to make it.

Al was there when she arrived and they got a booth and a drink as they waited for Paul. It was almost six thirty when he walked in the door and Anita waved at him.

"Sorry I am late," he said as he slid in beside Anita.

"Not a problem," Al said. "I am glad we are getting together to talk."

They chatted a few minutes as they ordered appetizers and drinks. After everything was delivered Paul decided to get down to the topic for the night.

"Al I wanted to discuss last Saturday and make sure we are all clear about how things are going to work going forward. First I think it was a mistake for me to allow us to meet for the first time in that environment. I should have insisted on a meeting like this so there were no misunderstandings. I am not a submissive person. I have found over the last few weeks that I enjoy seeing Anita play. That does not mean I am submissive. Most of what occurred Saturday I was fine with. Even though I was a little embarrassed and even humiliated I enjoyed it. But both you and Anita crossed the line with that last stunt and I will not let that happen again. If it happens again Anita will be moving in with you because I will kick her out of the house."

At the last comment Anita just stared at Paul. She knew he was upset about what happened but had not expected such a hard line from him. Al looked at Paul and considered what he said before replying.

"You're right we should have met like this before meeting at a swing club. I have to admit that a lot of what I thought I knew about you came from other people and Anita. I assumed you enjoyed the role of being submissive and I apparently was wrong. I told Anita on our first date that I had no desire to break up someone's marriage and I meant it. Having said that I'm not willing to continue seeing Anita if there are a lot of rules attached."

Al and Paul locked eyes and Anita could feel the tension. She quickly jumped into the conversations. "I think there is a way we can all get what we want. Al, Paul and I talked last night and we changed our initial rules. The only rule is we cannot meet on special occasions and holidays as before. There is no rule on when or how often we can meet but if Paul is there he can stop what is happening with a code word?"

Al slowly turned to Anita and asked, "A code word?"

"Yes. Take what happened Saturday. Paul enjoyed it but did not like the kiss in front of everyone. If Paul feels it is over the line then he can say the word and we stop whatever we are doing that involves him. Paul could have used the code word when you told me to give him a kiss and we would have known we were pushing the limit. It does not stop what we are doing. Only what we are doing that involves him."

After a long pause Paul said sarcastically, "Is that too many rules?"

Al considered for a moment and softened his approach. "Look Paul I want you and I to be friends. I want this to work and I think all of us can have fun and enjoy it. The rules are fine. As a matter of fact I have a proposition. Why don't you come to the Halloween party? You can wear a mask and enjoy the party with no one knowing who you are except me and Anita. That way if you want to enjoy her after I do no one will know who you are."

Paul thought Al was being sarcastic at first but then realized he was truly trying to compromise. He stood and held out his hand to Anita. "I will think about it. You can pay the bill."

Al smiled, "Fair enough."

****************

"Hello," Mark said into the cell phone. He recognized the number and had been hoping Cyn would call him.

"Hey Mark. How are you?"

"Good. I am glad you called. How are things in the big city?"

Cyn laughed, "Fine if you can get away from big sister that does not like to have fun. Is that invitation still open?"

"Absolutely. I was hoping you would accept. What are we dressing as?"

"I have no idea. You pick. I thought maybe I would come up Saturday and get there around five. We can go to the party Saturday and I can come back late Sunday. I have an early class on Monday."

"That sounds perfect. I will make sure I pick something so no one will recognize you. I don't want you parents finding out you were in town and did not go see them," Mark said.

"Great. You have plenty of 420? If not I can bring some with me."

"Bring some if you like but I have some and I know there will be that and more all over the place at Al's party. I think you are really going to be blown away. It is a lot of fun."

Cyn was not sure what could be that exciting about a Halloween party but she could hear the excitement in Mark's voice. "It will be fun. I will see you Friday evening."

"Great. See you then."

**********************

Paul and Anita spent the rest of the week and weekend trying to reconnect after the issues from the previous weekend. They had dinner Saturday night and Anita even consented to going to a movie which was something she hated to do. Anita was concerned about Al's invitation to Paul to attend the Halloween party. Everything seemed back to normal and she was worried about disrupting what she viewed as a delicate balance. It wasn't that she did not want Paul there but she did not want worry all night that she might be upsetting him. She planned and hoped to have the same kind of fun she had at the club.

That night as they settled in to bed she tried to broach the subject. "Have you talked with Sarah lately?" she asked.

Paul had thought about confessing the ruse but decided it might come in handy. "We have text a couple of times."

"That's good. You seem to like her company. It's important to me that you get to have an interest you can see if you want. I feel like it has been one sided. When are you seeing her again?"

"I'm sure we will get together soon."

"Good. I was not sure if you two were doing anything Halloween or not. I was going to let Al know once you decide if you are coming," Anita said trying to sound casual.

With the last statement it suddenly became clear to Paul what she was doing. He thought for a moment before replying. "She did mention a party she wanted to go to but it is in Daytona. I am not sure I want to go all the way down there. I would not get back until mid Sunday morning if I did."

Anita struggled to keep her voice casual as she replied, "Sounds like it could be fun. If you do go you should just get a room down there. I would not want you driving back if you have had too much to drink. I can get Al to drop me off here after the party and I will be fine by myself."

"Not a bad idea. I will see if Sarah still wants to go. She may have already gotten another date."

*********************

The next morning Paul woke early and prepared to put his plan into action. He got up and after making sure Anita was asleep he picked up her cell phone and headed downstairs. He put on coffee and as it was brewing he went into Anita's contacts and got Al's cell phone number. He keyed it into his phone and put it under the name Allan's Office Supplies.

He fixed two cups of coffee and headed back upstairs with Anita's phone. He put the phone back on the charger and then sat the coffee on the bedside table. He started to wake her and then decided to let her sleep and headed back downstairs, picked up his phone and went out to the pool.

He called up Al's number and sent a text, "I would like to come to the Halloween party. I do not want Anita to know I am coming. Can you keep it between us? Paul."

He put the phone down not expecting a reply anytime soon since he knew Al was in Dallas and it was two hours earlier there. He got up and began cleaning the pool and after an hour he went back upstairs with a fresh cup of coffee. To his surprise the one he had left was empty and Anita was in the shower. He walked into the bathroom and slid the shower door back and handed her the coffee.

"Morning beautiful."

"Hey baby. You're so sweet. Thanks for the second cup. The first one was cool when I finally woke up but it was good. You should've woke me up," Anita said.