A Perilous Journey Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you get out let's go to lunch and hit the mall. I want to get our Christmas shopping finished."

As they were shopping Paul's phone buzzed letting him know he had a text. Picking it up he saw it was a response from Al, "Your secret is safe with me. I assume you will be dressed so she will not know who you are?"

He saw Anita watching and frowned at the phone, "Sarah says she would love to go to the Daytona party if I don't mind riding down there. I wonder if Al would mind if she just came with me to his party?" he said looking at Anita.

He could see the panic in her face as she tried to think of a way out of this situation. "Are you sure she would be comfortable at that type of party? She wouldn't know anyone there?"

Deciding to let her off the hook he replied, "Yea. I guess you're right. I will just go down with her." He could see the relief in her face as he began typing back a message to Al.

"Right. Maybe I can be the bar tender for the night? One other thing. I don't want a photo or video winding up on the internet of her."

"The job is yours and she will never know you are there unless you reveal yourself. I always make sure everyone knows no pictures or videos are allowed? You have to promise you will not get upset. I don't want trouble at my party."

"I will be fine. I will get there before she does so I can be ready. Have a safe trip"

Putting the phone in his pocket he smiled at Anita. "Sure you don't mind me going with Sarah? I can go with you if you want?"

"Of course not. You go have fun. I'll have fun and will be waiting for you at home when you get in."

Both Anita and Paul and a great week with each anticipating what would happen Saturday night.

There were a couple of costume places at the mall this time of year and Paul dropped in one on Monday. He told the young lady there that he was going to a party and wanted to surprise his wife and needed a really good disguise. She thought for a moment and then hit on the perfect costume. She went to the back and as she came out she asked Paul, "Ever watch pro wrestling?"

Paul had to admit he had seen it sometimes on the TV but did not know much about it. "Kane," she said showing him the mask. Paul smiled when he saw it. It was a mask that would cover his face and even better it also had a wig of red hair attached. There was no way Anita would know who he was.

****************

Saturday morning Paul tried to keep his normal routine. He got up and met his usual group for golf and played the worst game he could remember. When he got home it was three and he was supposed to be at Al's an hour before everyone was supposed to begin arriving which was nine. Al was going to leave as soon as he got there and pick up Anita. He tried to take a nap but was too nervous and instead tried to watch football. He could tell Anita was nervous also and around five he finally got up and fixed her a drink.

Taking it upstairs he handed it to her and she smiled as she took it. "Excited about seeing Sarah?" Anita asked.

"I guess. Just such an odd situation compared to where we were three months ago. You meeting someone at a party and me meeting someone else at another. Both knowing sex is a high probability. You really get off on being slutty don't you," Paul said.

"Is that a bad thing?" she asked really questioning if it was or not. "It is like an alter ego. The sex feels great I will admit but honestly I think it is more a mind thing. And I like the fact that I can blame it all on Al because he is making me do it," she said chuckling.

"No baby it is not a bad thing. You only live once and we are lucky. We each have someone who loves us even if we have twisted sexual desires. I just don't know why it took so long for it to come out. Anyway it doesn't matter. Just have fun tonight."

"You too baby. I love you."

Paul went back downstairs and watched the clock and dozed for the next two hours before getting up and going upstairs. He had packed an overnight bag earlier but had made sure he left the costume in the trunk of his car. When Anita asked how he was dressing he said he was not sure because Sarah had picked it out and wanted to surprise him. "What are you wearing?"

"A playboy bunny outfit. Al thought it would be fitting." she said and smiled."

"Sounds sexy," he said. "I am supposed to pick Sarah up at eight thirty so we can dress and get there by ten. What time is Al picking you up?"

"Around eight thirty. He has a couple of people coming in to serve drinks and a bar tender and they are supposed to get there at eight. He is going to get them going and then come get me."

Paul leaned down and kissed her and after a moment of hesitation asked, "Are you sure we should go through with this?"

"It is just for fun Paul. Go and enjoy yourself and I will do the same. Tomorrow night we can snuggle and swap tales."

"Ok. No pictures or videos that could find their way to the internet though," he said smiling at her as he turned and left.

********************

Cyn walked into the Ale House in Orange Park a little after five. Mark had been there about fifteen minutes and when he saw her come in he got up and gave her a hug. She looked a lot like Anita but still had that young girl look and was not as filled out. "Long drive?" he asked.

"Not too bad but I did not get in until ten this morning. Any chance we can eat and take a nap before the party. I am beat."

"Sure. We don't need to be there until around eleven so we should have plenty of time. Let's grab something real quick and you can take a nap and I will watch a little football until we need to get ready," Mark said.

"Thanks. I hate to be a party pooper but if I am going to be up late tonight I need to rest. What did you get us for costumes?"

Mark had thought about this long and hard. He knew Anita would be at the party but he doubted her dad would be. The last thing he wanted was for anyone to recognize her. He liked Cyn but he really had no interest in her as a girlfriend. He just wanted to see Cyn's face if things happened tonight that he anticipated. He had debated telling her that her mother would be there and make a game of it. He decided it would be better to get there a little late and then act as if he had no idea her mother was going to be there. If things went the way they did at the last Halloween party Anita would be the center of attention by the time they got there. If Cyn got mad and left he would get to fuck the mother instead so he was not concerned.

"The Joker and Harley Quinn."

Cyn just stared at him. "Harley Quinn? I know the Joker but who the hell is Harley Quinn?"

It was Mark's turn to stare. "You have got to get caught up on your Batman characters. Harley Quinn is the Jokers lover and she dresses like a sexy court jester. You know with the mask and your hair will be stuffed under the hat thing so your hair will not give you away. No one will have any idea who you are. It is a full body suit and very sexy. You will love it."

Cyn had her doubts but she would be high before they got there so if it made Mark happy she could deal with it. Right now all she wanted was a bed.

**********************

Paul called Al as he was pulling into the drive and a moment later the garage door started rolling up. As he parked Al opened the door into the house and stepped out. Paul parked and got his bag out of the back seat and walked around to the trunk and got his costume. It had taken a little longer to get here than Paul had thought it would and it was already a little after eight.

"Any trouble finding the place?" Al asked.

"No. Little further out than I thought. Nice place though."

"I like it because it is nice and quiet and gets me out of Jacksonville. Being on the river I can take the boat out anytime I like without hauling it back and forth. Come on in," he said turning and leading Paul into the house.

Al showed Paul the bar and fixed them a drink. They took a quick tour of the house and Al showed Paul a room not much bigger than a closet. "I thought this would be a good place for you to put you bag and anything you brought. I thought about one of the bedrooms but you never know who might wonder in and I thought you would want to be able to get to your stuff unseen. There is really no reason for anyone to come in here and if they do they will realize it."

"It is fine," Paul said as he dropped his stuff against the wall.

They wondered back down to the great room and Paul noticed a guy starting a fire in the large fireplace. Al called him Jim and introduced him to Paul but did not say Paul's name. There were two young ladies setting out munchies on tables and a man behind the bar.

"I thought I was the bartender?" Paul said.

"How do you make a six shooter?" Al asked.

Paul shrugged. "Now you know why I have a bartender. You can hang out behind the bar and get beers if you want but honestly you are pretty free to do whatever you like. I will introduce you to Anita when we get here. What is your costume?"

"Kane. A professional wrestler."

*******************

Al and Anita arrived just before ten and she looked fantastic. They immediately started making the rounds and speaking to people as Al introduced her to several of the guests. It was not obvious but Paul could tell that Al had already given her some ecstasy on the drive over. They finally made it to the bar and Al introduced Paul as his character Kane.

"Anita this is your bartender and protector for the night. If I am not around Kane is here to make sure you are taken care of."

"My hero," Anita said touching his arm. "I hope I can repay you at some point."

Al just smiled at Paul and said, "I think she is going to have a lot of fun tonight. I need to run upstairs and make a phone call. Kane why don't you take Anita to the deck and see if there is anything out there she may want to enjoy."

Paul nodded his head and Anita asked, "Cat got your tongue?"

"You do not know much about Kane," Al said as he started to walk off. "The character is mute but I bet you can make him sing later."

Anita grabbed Paul's arm and they started for the deck. It was partially screened with a couple tables and then an outside portion overhanging the river like a wide dock. The smell of pot was heavy in the air and there was a group around one table. Anita was curious and walked over to the table to see what they were doing.

Peering over a guy's shoulder she saw a lady who was measuring out lines of coke. Anita smiled. She had never tried it and wondered what it would be like. As Paul stood just behind her she pressed her tits into the guys back and whispered in his ear, "I want some."

The man turned and looked at her and smiled when he saw the sexy lady pressed against him. "I will give you anything you want," he said as he put his arm around Anita and felt her ass.

Anita wiggled her ass and turned to Paul, "Should I?

She was surprised when Paul shook his head no but after thinking a moment realized she had already taken the ecstasy. Looking at her new friend she said, "Maybe next time."

They wondered back into the house and saw Al talking with Niki and Greg. Anita joined them as Paul resumed his spot at the bar. As he watched he saw Al say something to Anita and she said something back. Niki spoke up and Anita shrugged her shoulders and they walked toward the deck again.

Paul repositioned himself so he could see the deck and watched as they walked up to the same table. Curious he walked out to the deck acting as if he was picking up cups that were not being used.

"I think they will give you some of you are real nice," he was saying to Anita. The guy from earlier and another one that Paul had not seen laughed.

Paul could tell Anita was extremely horny from the drugs and watched as she snuggled up to the two men and said, "Niki and I would love some of your stuff. What do you want for it?"

The man took her hand and looked at Al who said, "You name the price but she gets hers first. Anita I think you are going to have to suck his cock to get some."

"If I did that would you share with me and Niki?" she whispered in his ear loud enough for everyone to hear.

The guy pushed someone aside in front of the table and cut four lines of coke out for the ladies. He turned and handed a small straw to Anita who took it but looked a little unsure. She looked at Niki and asked, "You sure it will be ok with everything else I have had?"

"Of course," Niki said laughing. "I can have mine while you pay the man"

Anita looked around and everyone was encouraging her. Finally she leaned over and snorted one of the lines. She immediately felt light headed and weak in the knees but a feeling of euphoria overcame her. She smiled not even sure where she was but saw the man pointing to the second line and quickly leaned over and snorted it up also.

She looked at the man and then Al who said "I think it is time to pay the man."

*************

Mark woke Cyn at nine after an almost three hour nap. She felt much better and was ready to have a fun night with Mark. They put on their costumes and Cyn had to admit she looked pretty hot in hers. They smoked a joint and jumped in the car heading to the party. She was high but Mark handed her another joint and she took it.

"This party will get pretty wild tonight. I just want to warn you. I am sure there will be people having sex and if you want to join in you are free to because I will. Is that ok?" Mark asked.

"I am sure I have seen worse. Everyone in Orlando fucks at parties. Feel free to enjoy if you want. I will be fine."

It was about twenty minutes to Al's place and when they got there they had a hard time finding a place to park. Finally they found a spot and made their way through the cars to the front door. They could hear music from inside and after what seemed like an hour the front door was opened by a young lady. She took Cyn's side purse telling her that no phones were allowed because of pictures and videos. She watched as the young lady put it on a shelf and led them into the great room.

The place was big so even though there were a lot of cars it did not feel over crowded. Mark spoke to a couple of people and they wondered around the room before seeing the bar and heading that way. As they waited for the drink they could see a small group out on the deck laughing but could not hear what was going on because of the music.

They got their drink and headed that way.

Paul watched as Anita sunk to her knees and fished the guys cock out of his pants. She looked at Al before leaning in and taking it in her mouth. The guy moaned and Anita could tell he would not last long. She loved that she was being watched and made a big show of licking and bobbing up and down on the cock. Just as she thought it was only a couple of minutes before he began to fill her mouth with a small load of cum. She was disappointed but smiled up at him as everyone around began to break up.

Anita stood and stumbled back over to Al and they turned and started back into the house. As they did Cyn saw Anita and stopped in her tracks. She stared as Anita made her way into the house leaning on the large black man. It was obvious that her mother was high and the outfit she was in left nothing to the imagination. Not only that it was very apparent her mother had been the center of attention just a few minutes earlier.

Mark just watched her before leaning in, "Apparently she just got through blowing that guy over there. I would not mind having her later."

Cyn was confused and unsure exactly what was going on. Where was her dad and what was Mark talking about? She turned to him, "You know who that is?" she asked trying to remember if he had ever met her mother.

"No. I met her briefly one night out at the beaches but I never got her name. She and Al have been seeing each other for a few months. Why? Do you know her?"

Cyn walked out onto the dock into the cool air trying to clear her head. What was going on? Was her mother cheating on dad and what was she doing having sex in the middle of a party like that? Mark followed her out acting concerned but loving it.

"What's wrong Cyn?"

She hesitated looking at him as she sat down on a bench. "Mark that is my mother. What is going on? She is cheating on my dad."

Mark acted shocked at first but shook his head and said, "I don't think she is cheating Cyn. I know she is married but from what I understand her husband knows and is fine with it. Maybe your mother and dad have an open relationship?"

Cyn thought hard about her parents. Would they do that? There had never been any conversations in their house about such things but she knew her parents were pretty open about sex. Suddenly she had a thought and stood up and walked back through the house to the front door and the shelf that had her purse. Mark thought she was about to leave and followed prepared to talk her out of it. She got her purse and stepped outside the front door as she dug her phone out.

Paul felt the phone vibrating in his pocket and pulled it out. He saw that it was Cyn and started to ignore it but Cyn never called and he worried she might need something. He stepped out on the deck and answered.

"Cyn? Is everything alright?"

Cyn could hear the music in the background and instantly knew her father was there somewhere.

He did know and apparently had no issue with it. "Everything is fine. I was just calling to check on you guys. Everything ok there?"

Paul could tell she was stressed about something and said, "We are fine. Are you sure you are ok?"

"Yes. About to head to a Halloween party. You guys handing out candy?"

"No. We decided to go to a friend's house for a party. We left a bowl of candy out for kids. Be careful at your party. You sure you are ok?"

"Yes I'm fine. Go enjoy your party. I will see you guys in a few days. Love you," she said and hung up.

Mark pulled out a joint and lit it and inhaled. He handed it too Cyn and asked if she was ok. "He is here somewhere." Cyn said. "My dad is here so apparently you are right. They have an open marriage and they are into this kind of thing." She took a deep drag on the joint and held her breadth.

"Well if they are fine with it let's go back and have fun. They have no way of knowing who you are unless you tell them so it should be fun."

Cyn thought for a minute and shook her head. Mark was right that if they were fine with it why should she be upset? It might be fun but she was not sure where her dad was. Maybe he was upstairs with someone. It did not matter she decided. She would go back in and enjoy the night. She enjoyed porn and the parties in Orlando so why should this be different.

She took Mark's hand and walked back into the party. She looked around for her father but did not see him. She did see her mother who was the center of attention over by the fireplace. Mark pulled her in that direction. Cyn was worried about being recognized even with the costume but allowed herself to be pulled in that direction.

There was a small group standing around her mother and the black man and he was talking.

"We have been seeing each other about three months now with her husband's permission. Anita has really come out of her shell."

"Do you share her," someone asked hopefully.

"I do anything I want with her. She will do anything I tell her to," Al said and saw the skepticism in the questioners eyes. "You doubt me?"

"I do," Mark chimed in.

Anita looked at the young man who had spoken. She knew him from somewhere but could not remember when it suddenly came to her that he was the young man from the bar. The one she thought she would fuck if he were not so young. Maybe she would get her chance after all.

"Anita I bought you a present. I hid it in the humidor on the end table. Can you get it please?"