A Perilous Journey Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anita walked to the end table without

hesitation. She opened it and looked confused for a moment before realizing what she was seeing. She picked up the gift and walked back over to Al and turned around. Al took the choker and put it around her neck making sure the words were visible to everyone. "Black Mans Slut" was what was written on it.

Al looked at his watch and spoke, "It is five minutes until midnight. Anyone who wants to see my slut in action be in the master bedroom at twelve thirty."

With that he took Anita's arm and led her to the master bedroom followed by Niki and Greg.

Mark looked at Cyn. "Do you need some reinforcement before we go in and see what happens?"

Cyn was not sure if she wanted to go in or not. It was one thing to know what was going on but it was different to actually see it. Mark led her out to the deck and over to the table with the coke. Cyn had done coke a couple of times and did not even hesitate when the guy at the table offered her some. She snorted up the line and then did another right behind it. She stood up and her whole outlook was different. If her mother wanted to whore herself out she wanted to see it.

They walked back into the great room and hung out smoking and talking to some people until it was close to time for the show. Mark did not want to miss a thing so they wandered over towards the master bedroom about five minutes before things were supposed to happen. At twelve thirty the big French doors to the bedroom door swung open and you could see Anita nude and leaning back on the headboard of the bench.

When Al had first brought Anita into the bedroom he had stripped her and Niki had given her another ecstasy. Anita was aware of everything that was going on and knew she was about to be put on display. She was excited by the fact that everyone would be looking at her and thinking how sexy she was. All of the guys would want to fuck her and if she was lucky Al would let a couple of them before he took her. Just before the door opened Al had put Anita on the bench and given her a vibrator. Anita could barely touch herself with it without having an orgasm.

Paul looked at Anita once the door opened and thought how sexy she looked. Her long black hair was spread across her chest and her nipples were visible just under the hair. Her pussy was shaven and her lips were swollen and glistening. She had a vibrator but was barely touching herself with it and her eyes were almost closed and he could tell she was excited. His cock was rigid and he was excited about what was about to happen.

Several people streamed into the room among them Cyn and Mark. Cyn looked at her mother and in her drugged state thought about how sexy she looked. She glanced around wondering where her father was. Mark leaned over and whispered in Cyn's ear, "If I get a chance would you mind if I fucked your mother?"

Cyn just looked at him totally surprised by what he had asked. "Fuck you Mark. Have at it but I will not be going home with you if you do."

Niki sat down in front of Anita and spread her legs wide as she picked up the vibrator. She lightly ran it up her slit and let it brush her clit which made Anita moan and beg for more.

Al had noticed Mark and Cyn when they came in. He had no idea who she was but she was very sexy in the outfit she had on. He bet she looked even sexier without the stupid hat and mask. He knew Mark and considered him a fool but he had great taste in women. Al walked over to Mark and his date and spoke to Mark and Cyn.

"Care for a front row seat. You both are welcome to her. She will do whatever you ask. For now no fucking though. That will come later." He took Cyn by the elbow and led her over to the side of the bed and Mark followed.

"What is your name," Al asked Cyn.

Mark started to answer but Cyn jumped in before he could. "I am Harley."

"Nice to meet you Harley. Do you care to enjoy my slut?"

Cyn looked at her mother and despite herself she was horny. She was a beautiful lady. "No. Not right now. She is pretty though. How did you get her to do this?"

"I think she always had it in her. She and her husband got bored and we met. Now he lets me enjoy her and she can't get enough. Since you are not wanting to enjoy her why don't you let Mark and you and I can enjoy the show. I have some coke if you like. It makes the sex even better."

Cyn looked at Mark who was practically drooling and back at Al before saying, "Sure. On both accounts."

Mark immediately moved to the bench and Al walked over to a coffee table with Cyn and cut a couple of lines of coke. Cyn snorted both lines and looked back at her mother. Niki now had a dildo that she was also using along with the vibrator and she could see Marks ass and her mother was obviously giving him a blowjob. Cyn could her mother moaning around his cock and her head was spinning. Al led her back over never the bench so she could see Mark fucking Anita's face.

As Al stood with his arm around Cyn they watched the scene in front of them and her hand began to stroke his chest. She did not even realize she was doing it until Al touched her hand and moved it down to his cock. She looked at him a little surprised when she felt his size and he smiled.

"Pull it out and take a closer look," he said. Cyn hesitated before unbuckling his belt and opening his trousers. As she was doing it Al caught movement to his right and saw Paul was trying to get a better view. On a whim he motioned for him to come over.

As Paul was making his way to him Al told Niki to get Anita on her knees on the bench. Once in place Al motioned to Paul to take her from behind. Paul stepped up and slid his cock into Anita while Mark continued to fuck her face.

Al slowly pushed Cyn to her knees and she took his cock in her mouth. It was not long before Paul could hold back no longer and he filled Anita with a load of cum. Mark was not far behind and let the first load fill her mouth before he pulled out and finished on her face. Anita was in heaven and greedily sucked the cock in front of her.

Everyone turned to see the hot little slut sucking Al's cock. As he looked at Anita and Paul he filled their daughters mouth with so much cum it began leaking from the sides of her mouth.