A Permanent Employee

Story Info
She seduces her boss and loves it.
1.3k words
3.69
42.1k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 04/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FERDY
FERDY
38 Followers

My name is Claire. I am 28, single, reasonably attractive with a nice trim and fit body. I am 5ft 4in tall and weigh 120 lbs. I have with a nice pair of natural 34b tits with very sensitive nipples and a nice round ass that various boyfriends have loving punished as they were burying their cocks in my very appreciative cunt. I had just started my new job as a secretary/bookkeeper in a one girl construction company office. I really liked my job, there was not a lot of pressure and Dan, my boss was really nice. In fact, even though he was married, I had fantasized about him more than once. As I said, the office was very small; most of the employees were out in the field with the exception of the three guys who worked in the shop behind the office. This is a story about how I became a permanent employee. My apologies to all the HR types who go around looking for sexual harassment in the workplace. Actually, studies show that a whole lot of hanky-panky goes on every day on the job---and I am sure that the vast majority is the result of hormones colliding in confined spaces. In this case, I was the aggressor and it resulted in some of the best sex at the time and into the present.

After I had been at the job for about six weeks, I happened to need to go back to the shop for some office supplies that were stored there. I overhead Mark & Billy talking.

"What do you think of the new office girl," asked Mark

"She seems nice and she's pretty cute and has a nice body from what I've seen," replied Billy "Do you think she's a permanent employee yet?"

Mark was confused, "What are you talking about, she's only been here six weeks, how could that be permanent?"

"Oh, I sure you've head that the secretary is not permanent until she is screwed on the desk," laughed Billy

They both seemed to get a big kick of this, willing volunteering to do the job themselves even if it meant doing it more than once. As I was between boyfriends, I made a mental note to keep this in mind since from casual observation they both seemed to have the tool necessary to do the job. The more I thought about it, I decided that in all fairness Dan should have the first shot at the job, since he was my boss. How was I going to go about this without getting myself fired rather than laid?

I thought that if I paid special attention to my hair and makeup, wore a sexy perfume and blouses that were subtle yet reveling, nature would take its course. From past experience, I knew that my sensitive nipples, which easily became very pronounced when I was the least little bit aroused, would play a big part in my plan. Not many guys miss the hint when they see a woman's nipples poking through her top, especially while she looks them in the eye while licking her lips. It's really not fair; almost any woman can get laid just about anytime she wants without much effort. Oh well, I guess I will just have to bear this burden.

I knew that I would have to be careful not to appear too easy, if my seduction were to work. The only problem was that this whole idea was making me so horny that I had to replace the batteries in my 'special friend' on a frequent basis.

The first few times that I arrived at work with my new plan in action, Dan didn't seem to notice. Then one morning he said, "You sure do look nice today."

"Thank you kind sir, you don't look too shabby yourself," I replied with a big smile and a wink. Several days later, I 'accidentally' stumbled and brushed against him while we were working on a report. I am sure he saw and felt my hard nipples since I was wearing a fairly sheer blouse and wearing my best nipple-less bra. "I'm sorry, it must be these new shoes," I said while giving him my best puppy dog look while biting my lip.

"Claire, you certainly don't have to apologize, I don't mind at all being close to you," he replied as he brushed his hand on my cheek.

I knew that was true as I glanced down at the front of his pants at the evidence. I knew then that it wouldn't be long before I had my hand in his pants.

The next day he was standing very close behind me as I was sitting at my desk. I knew he could smell my sexy perfume and soon I could feel him gently stroking my neck. Soon, he began to kiss my neck with little baby kisses. I couldn't take it anymore and decided to throw caution to the wind. I swiveled around in my chair, looked him directly in the eye, licked my lips and said, "Boss, you'd better kiss me right now!"

Dan looked surprised for a moment before saying, "Anything to please," and kissed me gently at first before really getting into the spirit. We hungrily kissed for several minutes as he bent down while I still sat in my chair. Since my face was at his crotch level. I soon became aware of his very aroused state.

"Boss, you seem to have a real swelling going on, I wonder if there is anything I can do about it?" I said as I reached up pulled down his zipper, reached in his pants and pulled out a very nice semi-erect dick. I flicked out my tongue and tasted the pre-cum leaking from the nice purple mushroom head. Soon, with a little help from my hands he was fully erect.

As a girlfriend of mine always said, "If you can wrap both your hands around it, and there is a just a little left over, then anything over that is just excess, since it's more than you can get in your mouth at one time."

His cock was just right the right size as I soon found out as I deep-throated him right down to his balls. I continued sucking him and playing with his balls, occasionally sticking my finger in his ass, massaging his prostrate.

"Claire, if you keep that up I am going to cum," Dad gasped

"Baby, I mean Boss, that is exactly the point," I managed to say between slurps

"Claire, you can call be any thing you want as long as you keep doing that," he groaned

"OK Baby, get ready to cum, and don't you dare pull your cock of my mouth when you are ready to cum, I'm not willing to work this hard without my reward." (Have I mentioned that I LOVE the smell, the texture and taste of cum?)

The blast-off was every bit as good as I had hoped and I hungrily swallowed every drop. Dan kissed me after he recovered and I am sure he could taste himself on my lips but he didn't seem to mind at all.

I helped Dan out of his clothes and he helped me out of mine as we moved the action into his private office. We sat on the couch, kissing, petting and playing with each other. He sucked my extremely hard nipples, fingered my cunt and did a fantastic job of licking and sucking my clit causing several explosive orgasms.

It wasn't long before he had another very nice hard-on. "Baby, I think it's time you made me a permanent employee," I said as I looked him in the eye licked my lips and winked wickedly.

"What do you mean?" he asked

"Well, according to Mark and Billy, a secretary is not permanent until screwed on the desk," I answered in my sexiest voice

"We'll take care of that right away," He smiled as he picked me up and carried me out to the outer office to screw me on my desk and make me officially a permanent employee.

And that is how I became a permanent and well satisfied employee. I wonder if Mark and Billy would like to make it unanimous? I will have to look into that.

FERDY
FERDY
38 Followers