A Personal Moment to Share with You Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both laid nest to each other, cuddling each other, when Celeste said, "Let go to the hot-tub. I love you very much. I haven't met a woman I want to be with so much as you. Stay with me tonight and tomorrow too?"

"Thank you for making love like this." Letting go we both got up to go to the hot-tub as I added, "We enjoyed talking so much. I want to stay with you tonight, and tomorrow too."

Celeste said as as got up to go to the hot-tub, "I want to eat your pussy later on. Yummy."

I smile at Celeste as we got into the hot-tub saying, "Oh my god it would great if you really eat me. I like when you started eating my cunt. We just need a break after what almost 3 hours. It would great to, if you eat me again. Yummy too."

We both kissed each other several times when Celeste said, "Yummy to. I like tasting your cunt, but I really wanted is eat my cunt again. I could not stop gripping the bed as I came, reaching out, holding your head against my large clit as I kept exploding. It kept pouring out more of me for the second time. It was incredible," as Celeste leaned in kissing me, and adding, " and some time I will tell you how I got my large clit."

"You don't have to tell me a thing. I really enjoyed your large clit, tasting it, and feeling how much it made you cum. I just know I enjoy it.", as Monica smiled at Celeste.

As Celeste took a sip of wine, getting the pipe out, lighting it, and handing it to me saying, "I can not tell you how crazy it made when you ran your tongue around my anal opening or rosebud as I say it. I like my rosebud being tongue fuck as it makes me tingle deep inside. Also I would like it if you fuck me in my cunt or ass with a strap-on? I am a real bitch-woman, aren't I."

Caressing each other as we talk, we each smoked the pipe several time, and I took a sip of wine saying, "Celeste, I wasn't sure if you like having your rosebud played with, but I was really enjoy was your cunt. I to like strap-on cock. That way I can fuck your cunt and ass. I defiantly want you to fuck me with strap-on. It is a sexual erotic thing to fuck each other with a strap-on, and watch each other too." as I leaned, kissing Celeste again adding, "I really need to tell you some thing, and I hope you're not offended. I Love you very much. I just know how I feel inside myself. If you don't feel that way, that it is OK too?" reaching out, stroking Celeste hair and neck as I kissed her.

Celeste after kissing Monica, said, "I know what you said to me, about being in love with me, but I have tell you, that I love you very much too. I hope we can continue so I can share more of me in this relationship for a long time. Going to dinner or movie, travel together, enjoy life together, and that is important to me."

They both looked at each other, knowing how their feeling would increase, touching and caressing each other, as they both drew together for a long sexually kiss.

There will more to this stories. Hope you enjoyed it.

12