A Personal Moment to Share with You Pt. 08

Story Info
BDSM Lesbian Lovers
10.6k words
4.75
8.9k
5

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn linger through the heavy curtains, shining lightly on Monica face, slowly Monica awaken, looking out threw the window, thinking, this is a nice day to enjoy with Celeste. I can see she is still asleep, and do not want wake Celeste up. I am wondering; when Celeste wakes up, if she still in any pain from last night. I know I enjoyed spanking her. When both of us left our special room I knew at time she was felling the pain, and conveyed to me, she like being spanked, but she was now worn out and wanted to go to sleep.

Suddenly, Monica felt a hand squeeze her breast, as Celeste looked over at Monica, affectionately smiling, saying, "Good morning sweetheart. Kiss me. I need a good kiss from you this morning."

Their lips stroked onto each other, letting their tongue caressed each other lips, feeling the passion as the parted there embracing. Monica look down onto Celeste, asking her, "How do you feel this morning? I do not know if I hurt you last night."

"No, I do not feel any pain. I just feel really good from spanking me last night. In fact it made me love you even more, inside me." as Celeste said it, putting her spread out hand over her heart, and to express how much she love Monica.

"Lay there my darling, and I will get us some coffee. I am going to open the heavy curtains opposite us, and leave the light shade of drapes stay closed. That way we can have our coffee in bed, and enjoy each other." as Monica smiled, getting up with her robe on her, and left their bedroom.

Celeste laid there, buried her head deeply into the pillows, let her mind drift off as she tremble with sexual practice from being spanked so hard, thinking, I like being spanked by Monica last night. It made me get really hot all over my body. I like how she played with my nipples as she torture each one of nipples head tips. As lay here, I can feel my sore nipples with my fingers, oh god my cunt is really wet right now as I feel fluid oozing out of my cunt. Oh this so addictive to play bondage/discipline with with me, and I hope she will let me do the same thing to her too.

Celeste eyes opened again as Monica patted her on her back, saying,"Here is your coffee! What where you thinking about when I waked in?

"I had a vision about last night when you spanked me really hard, and played with my nipples. I was thinking about what you did to me, and I wanted to do the same things to you later on." as Celeste looked up with tenderness as she smiled at Monica, adding, "My butt cheeks still feel the burning pain from spanking me, but I enjoyed what you did to me. Spank me again anytime you want to spank me."

"I was thinking the same thing in my kitchen as I got us some coffee. I want you to do bondage/disciplining thing later on this evening. In fact I was going to ask you over our breakfasts." as Monica said that, adding, "You now we both got really work up, and both of us got our cunt's pouring out our fragrance scent. Like right now, I can smell both of us. I like the scent of you, and I want to eat your cunt."

Setting her coffee down on the bed table, running her hand between Celeste cunt, felt her soft outer lips as she let her finger slide between Celeste cunt's liquid fluid as she felt it against Celeste walls, saying, "Oh, Monica, that feel ineradicable playing with me. I need to set my coffee down." she did that, adding, Monica, eat my cunt, tasted it, smell it please."

Monica did that, pressing her tongue deeper into Celeste cunt as it passed her out vagina walls, tasted and smelled the fragrance scent of Celeste pussy, as her fingers pressed against her clit. Monica felt Celeste usher forward, felt her cum flow out off her cunt, and into her mouth. Pulling back, Monica said, "Oh, Celeste, you tasted so good as you cam in my mouth. Here taste it." as Monica rose upward Celeste, to kiss her lips.

Celeste pulled Monica toward her lips, caressing her out lip as she tasted her cum on Monica lips, saying, "Monica thank you for making me cum a lot last night and this morning. We should finish our coffee."

"Well I would like you too spanked me like I did last night with you. Oh my nipples would love to be played with like last night, and I want to cum a lot." as Monica said that, she added, "I want to show; later on, how to get the material you need to please me."

"That sound like fun, but each of need a shower to clean up. Do you want to go out for breakfast again?" as Celeste smiled at Monica.

"Yes we do need a shower as I can smell our fragrance scent on each other. I still like your scent of your your pussy when you get sexual excited." as Monica said it, adding, "How about we go to same restaurant?"

Monica got up, held out her hand for Celeste saying, "That would be great to go there. Lets go take a shower together. I want to finger your cunt as we take a shower."

They both got into Celeste luscious, special Mercedes AMG GT car, as Monica said, "This is a Mercedes, I think it is?"

"I know. I bought four months ago, and got the AMG GT cause I like to go really fast when on the freeways. When we go some to a place, that is out of this city, I will show you how fast it goes. I like to drive this car over to be with you. I have a normal type of car that I go to work in. Here we are in our breakfast place." as Celeste said it.

They both went in, were seated, got the list and order coffee as Monica said, "I have something to ask you?"

They both waited for waitress to come back to take there order, she came, took their orders and filled their coffee, and when she left, Celeste asked, "What do you want to ask me?"

"You remember Steffianie, the woman who sold your corsets?"

"Yes I do remember her. She was the tall, reddish-blond haired woman, who had stunning, firm breast, and a nice set of legs and gorgeous ass cheeks. Why?" as Celeste commented.

"I never told you that she is a real lesbian woman. Who has discipline/bondage parties at her house, and she likes to have new people to come to her parties." as Monica responded.

Celeste was about to speak when the waitress brought their food, poured some more coffee, left them, saying, "When did you find out she had parties like that?"

Monica smiled warmly at Celeste saying, "I went to one of her parties; I did not play around, and just watch what went on at this party." as she took a sip of coffee, adding, "When you went in her store; to try the corsets on, she mentioned to me that she would like us to come to her private parties."

"Well what happen at these parties?" as Celeste looked at Monica in wonderment.

After taking a fork full of food, Monica responded, "I can tell you, that Steffianie is submissive woman, and like to be spanked in front of everyone. It is her way of getting excitement going in her parties. Usually you think she would be the dominate one, but is really turned on when getting spanked into a submission one at these parties.

"At these parties, some people; like me, only go to watch others woman or men, while other woman or men go to participate to do what ever they want too. There are men with woman, men with men, woman with woman, and they have different rooms that you can use to play in. You can just get spanked, or lay in the leather swing so other can do what ever they want, and people like to have wax dripped on them, or get whipped, etc. You can just use your imagination at a parties like this."

Celeste just finish eating as she responded to Monica, "WOW! I never thought that Steffianie is a submission person. She looks like a dominate woman. Also I thought bondage/discipline is just something between us, who are private people, but I can see there are a lot of people that like to discipline/bondage thing.

"There is something you really want to ask me, don't you?" as Celeste commented.

"Steffianie; ask me at store, if we, meaning you and me, would like to go to one of her parties when she has one. I said yes, but only if you wanted to go sometime. I told her if; you and me, really meant to go to you parties we would go." as Monica smiled.

"Maybe sometime in the future, but I really want to get to know you more, and experience more of our feelings with you with me." Celeste commented as she warmly smiled at Monica.

"That fine. I know one thing, that Steffianie said to me that she likes you a lot. I told her that, Celeste is my special woman, and I love her."

"I knew she like me a lot when we got into her store. You an me, like woman, but I have never been looked at sexually like she did. Do all lesbian woman, like her, like to do that?" as Celeste smiled at Monica.

Taking a sip of coffee as she took a bit of food off her fork, let it slip into her month, saying, "Yes, those hardcore lesbian like be like a man. By that I mean, they can be mean, torture a woman harshly, and sometimes they can be cruel, and especially at lesbian bars or at parties. To me, they are lesbian bitches. Most woman; like you an me, only responded to another women when we feel the attraction towards another woman, like you an me did at that party." as Monica explained it.

Celeste finish sipping her coffee, took some food off her fork, saying, "I like woman. When I first knew; after I had my first lesbian encounter, that at time, I had a lot of woman who would come onto me sexually because I am woman bodybuilder. I did not responded to them, and I knew they just wanted to have sex and leave when they where down. Some how I just seemed to feel a woman, who wanted to be with me, we talk, and when we felt comfortable we would go off to here place an have sex. We did that, but some how I felt something between us, the first time I was with you. That I love you, and wanted to share more of myself with you." Celeste leaned over, kissed Monica right hand, as she added, "You now those woman lesbian are bitches, just like you said they are."

They kissed each other on their lips, separated as Monica leaned back into her chair, saying, "Yes, I think we both know now they are lesbian bitches. I can see that you really knew that hardcore lesbian woman like to have as much sex another woman, but in the end they end up being really lonely. I also feel that; you and me, like having pure sex with each other, it is fun for us, but we seem to want is to have a really a good life together with us being in love. I myself have never responded to sex overtly like these lesbian do, or even had any real feeling or felt in love with another woman until I met you, Celeste.

"Lesbian bitches; like Steffianie, are just fun to have a real lesbian bitch to play with. You an me, like being bi-sexual, and we can have sex with each other or with a man. I like to have you make love to all night long, but on rare occasion I like a man to fuck in my pussy with a big, thick cock. I do not know if you want a man to fuck you; I hope you can tell me if you want a man, but I really want, is for us to enjoy our lives together and our love for each other too." as Monica reached out holding onto Celeste hand as she smiled.

Celeste eyes teared up, letting a couple of tears run down her cheek, wiped it as she moaned out in soft voice, "Thank you for share that with me, and it made me love you even more, Monica." she said it as she kissed Monica hand.

Monica was surprised what Celeste just said, looking into her eyes, wiping the tears from her cheek, saying, "I am glad you feel that way. I felt the same way too. I notice you have not finished your breakfast, and neither have I. We should finish our breakfast, and then we can so to a nice place called Japanese Tea and Park. When we get there we can hold hand, caressed each other, and just enjoy our time together. It is walled off from the outside, and we can enjoy serenity of being in a peaceful place. Have you ever been there?"

"Monica, you just amaze me with what you come up. No, I have not been there. I never even new that you could tease me with new things. Tell me more, so we can finish our breakfast." as Celeste smiled.

"It is better to go there and enjoy it. If I told you about it, you would not enjoy it as much as being there. I will tell you little bit about The Japanese Tea Park. It has been there for a long time, but you have to know it to enjoy the natural wonderment of a Japanese Tea Garden. It is like talking about sex, but if you never enjoyed it until you really enjoy sex. Yes we should finish our breakfast."

Celeste and Monica finished their breakfast, left there restaurant, got into the Mercedes, and Monica told her how to get there. When they got there, they noticed the Japanese Tea Park is really walled off, and covered with foliage vines. Once they entered the park, after paying it, and just stood there looking over the whole park. Monica explained that it was built in the late 1800, and it was walled it off from the outside people looking in. When you entered it, you would find it more relaxing with all the plants around you. When they both walked around the park, stepping on the large stone, taking, occasionally wonder off to kiss each other, and embracing each other, stopping in front one of the parks pools. Holding hands as the walked further, talking quite as they open up about their feeling and thoughts, about their past lives, who they have been with; whether they enjoy him or her, why they parted. They each like what they heard from each other, and stop by the Japanese Tea area. Once the tea arrived, Celeste turned to Monica, holding her hand as she said, "This is a beautiful place to come to, and talk with you too. I notice people come her to think, write, walk around; like you and me did, while other take pictures of everything. I like this, and already know you like it too."

Monica smiled at Celeste, saying, "I am glad I brought you here. I did not know if you had been here before, and now I know. Do you ever get around to see how beautiful this city is?"

"No, I do not get around much. I usually go to work, to the gym to work out, and go to muscled invitation to compete with other woman and men. I never saw the Old City, and I never saw this Japanese Tea Park.

"I do like the zoo, the animals; both big ones and smaller one, how it is landscaping all around the zoo, and I like peaceful place one can go and have your lunch made for you. Have you been there?" as Celeste looked at Monica and holding her hand.

"I have not been there for a couple of years. I would like you to take me there." Monica said as she sip her tea.

"Well, when you have the day off, how about we got there, and enjoy our time together." Celeste said as she sip her tea.

"I would like that, but what about tonight activity. You wouldn't be tired would you?" as Monica commented.

"What about tonight? I am sure you won't be tired after we are done having tea, will you?" as Celeste said it with a devilish grin.

"I will not be tired. Do you still have some marijuana?" as Monica grinning back at Celeste.

"Sure! I will bring it out if you get us some wine, and we can sit by the fire in your living-room." Celeste smiled at Monica.

"I would like to sit by the fire, talk they we have, enjoy each other, and then we can go off to our special room, when we are ready for it." as Monica smiled with a big grin.

"I want to walk around this Japanese Tea Garden." as they both got up, and were walking, added, "I was wondering if you and me can cook our dinner tonight?" as Celeste looked at Monica with delighted face.

"Well, sure we can do that. Did you like the tea?" as Monica smiled back.

"Yes, I did enjoy the tea. I notice there is a nice place to have our pictures taken. I will show the place I want our picture taken." as Celeste said it, as they walked around the Japanese Park, adding, "I mentioned about us cooking dinner together, what do you want to cook?" as she held on to Monica hand as snuggled up to her.

They both walked around the tea garden some more, when Monica responded, "On dinner, I usually have it made up. There is a store were we can buy whatever we want, and you can get us salads. You like salads, and you do a good job in making it there. You have to tell me what you want main dinner be? The store will make it for you." as Monica said it wrapped her arm around Celeste waist, and held her next to her.

As they continued to walk, and Celeste wrapped arm around Monica, saying, "That sounds great, but were do you buy all of this?"

"When we leave, I will show the grocery store, you may have been there before too, it is named Joseph's Grocery. They do a lot of business with people like us, who want their meal made for them. The main dish; that I thought of, is green chili beef of chicken enchiladas. How about that my gorgeous girlfriend?" as Monica said that as she held Celeste hand a little tighter.

"Oh, I have been there before. I never new they can prepare your dinner." as Celeste said it, adding, "I think it would be nice to have beef enchiladas. Yummy."

"OK, I will do that.

"Now where is the spot you wanted our pictures taken?" as Monica smiled back at Celeste.

"It is right over here, on the path, with a rising round bridge behind us. I thought if we got someone to take our pictures with bridge behind us, it would look great. I brought my cell phone. Stand right here, and I will set it up so someone can take our pictures." Celeste said it smiling.

"You are a romantic person aren't you? I like that in you. You make me love you even more.

"Here come a couple who can take the picture." as Monica responded.

"Yes I know that about me, being romantic person." as Celeste said it, she turned around to the couple passing by, asking, "I was wondering if you to could take a picture of me an girlfriend as we stand over there."

The picture was taken twice, and Celeste and Monica said thank you, as Monica said, "It looks great Celeste. Can I have a print of it?"

"Sure! You want to go and do our shopping together." as Celeste said it, leaned in to kiss Monica on her right cheeks.

They left Japanese Tea Garden, got into the car, went to grocery store, and did the shopping they needed. Once they got to Monica house, they each had a glass of wine, brought out the food, with Monica put the enchiladas in the oven, as Celeste put together a nice spicy pasta salads. It took forty-five minutes to cook the enchiladas. They had another glass of wine outside on the wooden deck, they both stood next to each other, and put their arms around each waist as Monica saying, "I feel even closer to you after going to Japanese Tea Garden, having our pictures taken, and going shopping with you. You know the reason I am in love with you with your romantic side that came out when we they took our pictures." as Monica turned around, put her hands on Celeste's face, pulled her face toward her face, and leaned in to kiss her endearing passionately.

Celeste kissed Monica again, as the parted, saying, "I am so glad we had this time to spend with each other today.

"I know I am a romantic person with you, cause I love you very much, my Darling." as Celeste said it, and kissed Monica again, adding, "I think our dinner is ready."

They both went into the kitchen, bringing out the beef enchiladas, set it down on the table as Celeste got there spicy pasta salads, and they decided to eat in the living-room by the fire. For a moment before eating, they sat there, embracing each other, and both of them talked throughout their dinner about different moments in each other lives again, how they each mentioned that they wanted to share their loving moments between them, and in a romantic way touched each other several times.

Monica finished her meal, looking at Celeste in a romantic adoring way, smiled with enchantment, saying, "Did you enjoy your dinner?"

Taking the last bit of her meal, Celeste said, "It was really great, and it tasted so good," smiled at Monica, added, "Can I have some more wine?"