A Personal Moment to Share with You Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure you can Darling." as Monica warmly smiled affectionately, adding, "I will remove the plates when we are done, if you get us some marijuana?"

Both of them got up after finishing their dinner, with Monica taking the plates out to the kitchen, as Celeste went to the bedroom, snatch up the pipe and marijuana, and went back to the living-room to sit by the fire. When Celeste sat down, feeling a hand on her shoulder as Monica sat down too. It was Celeste who said, "I wanted to thank you for inviting me over for this special weekend. I hope we will do it again, especially if we have a three day weekend?"

Leaning in, embracing Celeste as Monica replied with a warm voice, "Well I am glad you had a nice time today. It is fun to do days like this, spending our time together, and I like that we went to breakfast and did our shopping for dinner." reaching out with her right hand, squeezing Celeste shoulder, adding, "I hope that as time goes on between us, that we spend these longer weekend together, making love, or go someplace private. Celeste, I wanted to tell you I like that fact that we share those intimate thoughts, our way of adoring touching each other, and how romantic you are inside you. That is the reason I love you."

"Monica, I have felt how affectionately you love me. I need your love in my life, and I need your adoring love from you. It makes me loving you even deeper than I ever thought of. I cannot really explained it, but I am sure you know the same thing too." as Celeste responded to Monica, letting a couple of tears of affectionate flow out.

Monica reached over, wipe the tears from her face, placing her finger against her lips as she licked them, as she responded, with warmhearted voice, "I do not know what to say, but I understand we both love each other as we spend the time together."

Celeste heard what Monica said as she held the pipe, lit it up, taking a deep puff of smoke, handed it over to Monica as she responded, "Well we both feel that we as we love each other very much. Now, have a good hit." as Celeste smiled at Monica.

Monica took the pipe, taking a couple hit of smoke, hand it to Celeste as she replied, "Here is the pipe. This stuff does change things between us as we smoke. For me; it makes me sexual high, and for your it seem to make you feel the same way. Is that true?" as Monica held the pipe again, and took couple of more hits of smoke.

"It does make me sexual high too, but I like talking with you before we run off together to make love." as Celeste held out her hand to take the pipe back.

"Yeah you are right about talking as we smoke. It also makes us relaxed as we smoke it together. I know at times, we have talked for a long time after smoking. We laugh a lot at different things that we have shared our moments in detail. Like right now, I want you to put on your corset that you bought yesterday, and ware it as we smoke. I am starting to sound like a slut in arousing sensual heat." as Monica smiled, reached over and kissed Celeste on her lips.

When they parted, Celeste said, "Here I just put some more marijuana in the pipe, so you can smoke it as I get my corset on me." as she got up an left the living-room.

Celeste looked into the mirror, thinking, this reddish-black corsets looks really superb on me. I need to show it to Monica. Celeste walked into the living-room, saw Monica was taking several more hits of marijuana as she walked in front of Monica, saying, "Do you like it?"

Monica took the pipe out her mouth as her eyes went wide in adoring sexual heat, as she remark, "Oh my god, It looks really great on you. Come here, sit down, as I caressed it. Your not wearing panties?"

"You know when I ware this corset I do not ware panties. They are more appealing to me, being naked, and I can see they more appealing to you." as Celeste sat down as Monica handed the pipe to her. Taking several more hits of the marijuana, adding, "You look really high, right now."

Monica look over at Celeste, smiling in warmhearted, pipe dreaming voice, "Yes I am high. I was laying back against the couch, taking a lot of hits, as I thought of you, and how you would look in the corset. I have to admit it looks better than I thought it would. Come closer to me so I can touch it, and kiss you."

Celeste eased herself closer to Monica after taking several more hits of marijuana, letting Monica run hands all over the corset and feeling her breasts, she replied, "I looked into the mirror; before coming in here, and thought it does looks great on me." as she leaned into Monica, kissing her on her moist lips, adding, "When do you me go to our special room?"

"I think now would be a good time to got to our special room. I am so hornier for you right now. Lets smoke some marijuana before we go of together. I want you and I us to enjoy each other.

"I hope you will do the same thing to me, that I did for you last night." as Monica smiled, adding, "You can do whatever you want to do to me, and you can treat my like I am your slutty girlfriend." smiled again again as she stroke Celeste corset.

Reaching out with her hands, each of them caressed and stroked Monica face, saying, "I hope I will make you feel pleasure and pain you made me feel last night, cause I love you."

Holding her hands against her face, kissing each one as Monica said, "I love you too Celeste. Let go to our room. I want you to enjoy me at your pleasure." as Monica smiled with a warmhearted feeling.

They both got up, walk down the hallway, went into the bathroom, as Monica hit the switch and there special room door opened, as Monica said, "When we get in I will show you all the draws you want to get into, and use whatever items are in those draws for our pleasure. You can use the paddle, riding crop, stroking whips ends, and dildos, cocks and strap-on cock holder. All you got to do is let me take off my cloths; unless you want to tell me to remove them, and place them in the draw for my cloths. You can strap me up; like did to you last night, or you can use the padded table to tie me up too. I know the the rules. You at this point, you need to tell me what you want me to do for you?"

Celeste listen to Monica carefully to tell her were things where stored, finally saying, "From now on, you will call me Mistress Angel. Do you understand that Monica. I want to hear you say it?"

Monica looked at Celeste, saying in demanding harsh voice, "You want me to call you Mistress Angel?"

"Yes that is correct. I want you to get undressed, and put your clothes in this draw. Then I want you to stand right here on this square spot."

"Yes Mistress Angel." as Monica said it as she started to remove her clothing, and placed them in the draw. She came back and stood in front of Celeste, thinking, this bitch thinks she going to out do me in this room. Well we see.

Celeste got a black riding crop from backside of the door, after she shut door to closed it, turned around, looked Monica naked body as she look at her eyes, saying, "Well my slut you look gorgeous being naked, with your tanned skin." as she walked around Monica stroking her stark naked skin with a riding crop, and suddenly she whipped across Monica good-looking butt cheeks as she added, "You flinch when I struck your butt cheeks, that is good. We will see; as we go along, if you can take being whipped across your butt cheeks." as she finished saying as she stood in front of Monica.

"I like being stroked across my butt cheeks. I like the pain too. You are being whoring bitch right now. You did not hit me hard enough. You know that don't you, Mistress Angel."

Celeste reach out with hands, pinched each nipples areola really hard till they were red with pain on Monica, saying, "I am your whoring bitch right now. We will see, if you can still call me your whoring bitch, after I am done playing with breasts, squeezing each breast till you cannot stand the pain, and pinch your nipples head really hard too." Celeste gripped both Monica breasts in her hands, squeeze each one really hard as she twisted both her breast, finally release both of them but not before pinching her nipples tips really hard as she twisted each one again, and made them point out in erect state.

Monica felt the pain as it radiated throughout each breasts, saying, "Is this all you you got you whoring bitch." smiling with roguish smirking grin on her face.

"Get on your knees, my special slut. I want you to play with my feet, do not kiss them, and stroke each muscled legs firmly." as she said it, watching Monica get onto her knees as suddenly whipped her back several times in tormenting grin, adding, "Keep calling me your whoring bitch, and I will strike you even more, unmerciful harder with this riding crop."

"Yes Mistress Angel." as Monica said it with diabolical smiling back at her.

"Now my slut, I want you feel my muscled legs. Run hands all over each legs, and kiss my muscled legs as I make them flex for you. Now do it." as Celeste looked down on Monica, thinking, this slut thinks she is going get by just by playing with my legs. What till I whip her back.

Whack! Whack! Whack!, as it suddenly whipped across Monica back, as she screamed in pain and shouted out at Celeste, "Oh, god that hurt. Why Mistress Angel did you do that. I only did what you asked me to do." AAA... she yelled out again as Celeste whipped her back again.

"You, my slut, must do exactly what I asked you to do. Now go up my right leg toward my cunt, and hold, caress, and feel each muscle in my thigh. Then kiss each one as you go up my muscled legs. Now do it. I want to watch you in the mirrors. I know you like my woman's muscled bodybuilder." laughing at Monica as Celeste smiled in a diabolical grin.

Monica look upward into Celeste face, with a hellish grin as she went down onto Celeste right leg, feeling each muscled up to her thigh, kissing each time everywhere on her legs and thigh, thinking, she knows I love her woman bodybuilder physic, and I would worship it as I am now doing to her. She is still a bitch.

Monica went across the upper right thigh, going past Celeste cunt, lashed out with tongue several times across Celeste clit, and whacked her back several times, as Celeste said, "You slut, I never told you to lap at my cunt. Now go lick my left leg. I will decided when you can eat my cunt, you slutty girlfriend." Laughing with joy at seen Monica in pain as she struck her again.

Monica eased herself onto her left thigh, kissed each area of her muscled legs, as well stroked her muscled legs several times as she worked herself down to Celeste feet, caressing her left foot, as she asked, "Is that OK Mistress Angel?" As she thought, this bitch thinks she is going to keep treating me like a slut, suddenly verbalizing in vulgar tone to her as she voiced out, "Mistress Angel you are a real whoring slut yourself." as looked up at Celeste demoing grinning look in her eyes.

Celeste look down onto Monica, yelling out in loudly voice as she whipped Monica across her back several times, "You miserable slut thinks you can tell me what I am. Stand up you slutty bitch, and stand over here on the square pad."

Monica saw the look in Celeste eyes, seeing her tormenting, demon look in each eyes, moved to square pad, stood there, waiting for Celeste to come to her, saying, "Please Mistress Angel, do not tie me up. I will be your slut. Please Mistress Angel." Monica saw the devilish grinning look in the mirrors, laughing at Celeste, and felt her whipped across her back several more times.

Celeste, reaching out in a mean way, as she gripped Monica hands roughly, made them attachment to the wrist cuffs, screaming out loudly, "Now stand still till as I fasten your wrist and ankles up. You cannot wiggle around your exquisite tanned body and your gorgeous, round ass cheeks. Now stand still you slut." Celeste put cuff on her wrist, and ankles, thinking, she thinks I am going to just spanked her her ass with riding crop, she will things twice when I done whipping her ass with leather paddle, but not before she gets a but plug up her ass.

Monica looked at Celeste, as she walked around her nude body, saying, "Mistress Angle, you miserable whoring slut. What are you going to do now?" Looking at Celeste with her vicious facial expression, and laugh out loudly.

"My sweetheart slut is going to get a real surprise. I am going to put in you a nice sized butt plug cock up your ass. Then I am going to be a real demon person when I smacking your ass cheeks with my paddle several times." Celeste saying that, she walked towards the draw and found the right size of the butt plug, selected a six inches in length, and two inches around cylinder butt plug cock, and walked up to Monica saying, "Look at it, you slut. I want you to suck on it, taste it, before it goes way up inside you rosebud opening. When I am done with you, I will remove it from anal canal. Now suck it my slut. Yeah, go ahead and wrap your tongue all over this cock. Make it really soaking wet with your saliva." as Celeste said that, she placed cock into Monica mouth.

Celeste, rotated the butt plug around in Monica mouth for several minutes, finally removed it saying in a low toned voice, "You slut, you must have enjoyed this cock in you mouth?" and laughing out roaring as she held the cock in her hand.

"Yes Mistress Angel I did enjoy sucking it. I love to suck a big cock in my mouth. You are still my whoring bitch right now." as Monica looked into Celeste eyes with smutty grin on her face.

"Well we will see who is the real whoring bitch, after I done with your ass." Celeste said it, walking behind Monica. She stroked her round ass cheeks, spreading them wide, as she inserted her large lube finger around Monica rosebud opening. Celeste heard Monica scream out in pain as she inserted the finger deeply into her rosebud canal, rolled it around opening and inner anus canal. Monica rosebud opening squeezed down on her finger, and then she grabbed the butt plug, as Celeste inserted about halfway, asking, "Does that feel good going in my sweet slutty darling?"

Monica tried to wiggle free from being inserted into her rosebud, screaming out in a blaring voice out, moaning, "You miserable whoring bitch. It hurts a lot being fuck in my ass. You need to stop. Please Mistress Angel." Her thoughts ramble on in her mind, oh this bitch is making really painful to endure. Yes inserted this big butt plug in my ass, you bitch. I know I like it, but she does not need to know that.

"You motherfucking whoring bitch, you got all the way into my anus. Fuck, it hurt so miserable as it got all the way in me, and you are spreading my rosebud opening even wider. Mistress Angel, you are a motherfucking whoring bitch." as Monica screamed out loudly, adding, "OH, fuck."

"I am your motherfucking whoring bitch now, you slut." as Celeste said that, went in front of Monica, looked at her in murky smile, whipped across each breast nipple head hard with riding crop, adding, "You anal must really hurt now, striking those nipples. I can see the pain in your face. I am going to really make you suffer in pain till you are ready to behave yourself, and be my pet."

Monica looked at Celeste with scowled frown facial expression, saying,

"You are still my motherfucking whoring bitch. Yeah it hurt, do it again. Spanked my ass, you Mistress Angel, you whoring bitch." as Monica said it, thinking, she has not reach her potential to really hurt me.

Celeste, looked at Monica, smiled, laughing out loudly, screaming out at Monica, "Here I will put these twisted clamp on each breast tips, pull on nipple tip heads till they pop out. Then I am going to spanked your ass cheeks." as Celeste smiled, getting nipple twister out, place them on each nipples tip head, and twisted them really hard, asking Monica, "Your in pain. I can see it in your face and eyes too. Let see what else we can do." Celeste walked behind Monica grabbed a leather paddle. Whack! Whack it went as made Monica screamed out in a loud in a shrieking voice, as she struck her ten times.

Monica did not see her get the leather paddle out, as she looked into the mirrors. Suddenly she felt hard as Celeste whacked at her ass cheeks. Feeling the physical pain even more on her ass cheeks, shrieking out in deafening sounding voice, "Oh, Mistress Angel, please stop. It really hurt me. My annul canal can feel all the physical pain as you whack my ass unmercifully hard. Please Mistress Angel, stop." Monica kept screaming out in physical pain, thinking, I love the pain she is inflicting on me ass cheeks.

"Your my slut. I want you to behave. I want you say, you are my new pet?" Celeste said it a demanding, in a suffering tone from her voice, thinking this bitch thinks she can out do me. We will see when I torture her till she can experience the utter pain all over her naked body.

Monica heard the words, thinking, I want to see what this bitch really wants of me. She like to torture me, and she loves doing it, as her thoughts drifted of, as she conveyed anguish hilarious lunatic voice, "Mistress Angel, after spanking my ass that way. You did it to hurts me a lot. I love it a lot. My ass cheeks are burning up with pain. Keep spanking me, you whoring bitch.

"I will not behave for you. I will not be your pet. I am going keep calling you whoring bitch, cause that is what whoring bitches do." laughing out loudly in a hilarious voice, smile with sense of finding tormenting in her eyes as she look at Celeste.

"Oh, Monica, you do not know that you are my slut, my pet, and you tied up. What are you going to do? Are you going to keep saying those phrase? I am not done disciplining you. I am going to make you cry out in utter pain. Then you will feel all the punishment I am going to inflict on your gorgeous round ass cheeks. They look so red with me spanking you. I have not done enough to whip you, my bitch slut." as Celeste laughed out, screaming out in a venomous voice, adding, "Get comfortable my slut, cause I am going to really fuck now. You have not learned to get really fuck in you ass till I am done with you." smiling as she laughed out loudly in a maniac voice, as Celeste walked toward one of there draws.

Holding the item in front of Monica as Celeste said, "You remember getting fuck in your pussy by a man, and you liked getting fuck by my too. Well here you go." Smiling as she laughed, added, "This your eight inches in length of this cock, and it is three inches around. Once I put the whole cock in your cunt, it will not fall out cause of smaller base at the end of this cock." looking at Monica with Celeste fiendish look in her eyes, added, "I want to watch you suck on this cock too. I now you like sucking on big cock; feel it in your mouth, at least that what you told me that you like sucking a big hard cock. I want you to see it in the mirrors as you suck on this big cock, and make it nice an wet from your saliva." laughing out in a screaming voice as Celeste kissed Monica, and placed the cock in her mouth.

Oh fuck that is going to hurt my mouth and cunt. What I wanted from Celeste is to get fuck in my cunt, as her thoughts got vocal, "I have never had a cock this thick before in my pussy or my mouth. I like them big, but not to stretching the pussy walls open for entry by anything you want to put in me. You bitch and a slut..." as Monica almost finish what she saying, cause Celeste put the cock into her mouth.

Celeste looked right into Monica eyes, watching her take the big cock in her mouth, as I slid in about two inches as it got wetter, saying. "I can see you like it enter you mouth. Let me work in a little more of this big cock. Look in the mirror and see the pleasure you are now enjoying sucking on this cock. Go ahead suck you slut. Suck it really hard my slut. This is the reason you like being a slut." as Celeste laughed out, almost screaming it with her loud voice, adding, "See if you can call me a whoring bitch slut again." Celeste could only get the cock head in Monica mouth, but kept working on cock as she kept moving back and forth in Monica mouth, and watched as Monica saliva poured out on to the cock.