A Pervert Young Woman

Story Info
Fucking a boring young girl purely for pleasure.
896 words
3.01
15.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having been an avid reader of many stories here, I find some very exciting, but most don't ring quite right. Is it because they have been heavily edited. I don't know. Many are written by men pretending to be women, women who "sell" something, and the others ignore the reality of life.

My goal is to describe sexual adventures as they really happened.

One aspect of things for example, is that you can be attracted by many women who are boring and immature but turn you on. Being blessed, supposedly, by good looks, I usually give up when I'm bored, and move on. But in the case of Alice, I did not...

For professional reasons, I must attend literary events, and one of those was in the huge bookshop opposite the US embassy in Brussels. These events tend to attract elderly people, but I noticed a brunette, very sensual, with a tight dress that outlined her narrow hips. Her legs were quite thick, a la Picasso, but so were her bosoms. It was easy to come up with the line, do you know the writer. She was latino, and just came her here because of the vicinity of the embassy were her dad worked. Yes, I discovered that she was less than half of my age, but her dress and her demeanour made up for this. I write "made up" because I'm not attracted by women who are less than thirty, I rarely find them mature, they don't know their body and a man's one. Of course, there are many exceptions, but I'm too busy to date them. Actually, Alice was not an exception, the small talk hit the wall, that wall where you don't know what to say anymore.

I still thought that her body and her face was amazing, and played the game of being the new good older friend.

One of the guests asked me if I'd join at a dinner party he's improvise, and not really thinking, I told Alice to come along.

Diner was fine, and I told Alice that I'd walk her, she didn't live far. She stayed with her family, in one of those grand buildings avenue Louise. Sensing that I could at least kiss her, after all these dinks, I did, and was ready to leave here. One night stands are rare when you are an eligible guy, without boasting, if you are "too good" women tend to see you as a boyfriend or as a friend. This is why, I never force fate.

Alice looked at me in the eyes with her dark eyes, and then turned her head left and right to see if anyone was in sight, and kneeled. She opened my fly and gave me a fantastic blow job, which lasted for a while till I came. Calmly, she closed my zip and stood up, she was quite tall, and to my surprise shared my sperm with me. It was sensual, and proved that although young she was a pervert, which I must admit, is what matters in a woman when it comes to sex. She left and I had I great masturbatory memory in storage for a long time, the supplanted by others.

I never called her, didn't really care about her life.

Then, two years later, I texted her. No reason. Of course, I had in mind this wonderful moment we shared. She said that she'd love to have drinks with me.

When I saw her, I regretted, she was even more beautiful than the first time, here breasts were made sexy with a sort of dance outfit. Not that she dressed up for the occasion, she could not hide that sexy body. She talked to me about her boyfriend, her studies, and then, I spent two hours thinking, what a waste of time. I was about to find a pretext to leave when we exchanged our views on strip clubs. I said that I wasn't interested to pay to be frustrated. She looked strange, and I said, what' about you? Alice admitted that, in her first year of studies, (not in Belgium), she worked as a stripper to pay for her studies. She was very pragmatic about it, she didn't have any criticism, but she didn't need, as a result, to work at Mc Donalds. Looking down at her breasts discreetly, she said she made a lot of money. The recognition that she could be solely a sexual object made me having a turn on, and I kissed her. All the story about her boyfriend was erased.

It was so sexual that I said, come in the lavatory in one minute. We went straight inside the men's and started to have sex. She had a condom with her, which makes me think that she knew all along that we'd end up fucking. She moved her ass up, and slowly, without much though directed my cock into her ass. Like something she is accustomed to and has become a routine, so much so that it is like a second pussy I can chose from. Physically it was taxing to fuck her almost squatting, and I lost my concentration when the waiter started to bang the door and begged at us to come out. I came quickly, and we recovered with a deep laughter.

I saw her again, but that's another story...