A Pessimists Romance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweall
Gweall
899 Followers

He was surprised when a home made video came up of Neil. He stood in front of a small school band with a violin in his hands. The conductor said something and Connor turned the sound up.

"...Junior high school band." The man said, and stood up on his conducting stand. The audience clapped and then everything went silent as they prepared to start. Neil rested the bow on the strings and the conductor motioned for him to start playing. It was obvious he was far more talented than anyone else his age. For the first minute or two of the song he had a solo of smooth middle eastern music that made the audience completely silent. Connor watched, transfixed on the slender form of Jr. High School Neil playing his Violin.

"It's Samvel Yervinyans' Persian Night." Neil said behind him. He held a box of clothes against his side.

"Sorry, I just didn't know what movie it was so I just put it in for a second." Connor moved to turn it off as soon as he could.

"No.." Neil said, stopping him. He set the box down and moved over to the couch, sitting down. "Don't turn it off." He whispered. Connor put down the remote and they watched, as the rest of the orchestra behind him came in. The music sped up and built quickly until Neil's hands were moving so fast Connor could hardly see them. His bow ran across the strings and the fingers on his left hand flew across the neck of the Violin as the music got more and more hectic, until it was obvious the school orchestra was having a really hard time keeping up with him. He was talented well beyond his years.

"You... are amazing." Connor said, shocked.

"Was...I was amazing." Neil said, and stood up. "I can be amazing at something else now. Come on, after we're done here I want to stop at that arts and crafts store downtown and pick up some painting supplies." Neil said, and picked up the box again. Connor turned off the home video and watched Neil walk away.

~~~~~~~~~

Gweall
Gweall
899 Followers