A Pet's Fantasy

Story Info
A pet describes his fantasy to his dominating Mistress.
1.6k words
4.38
12.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonMHoll92
JonMHoll92
13 Followers

Dear All-Powerful Mistress,

In each of my fantasies, when I'm completely yours to do as you wish, I fantasize about being naked, bent over a table, with my cock and balls tied and pulled back between my legs. My ankles are tied to the table legs, and I'm bracing and balancing myself by holding onto the opposite edge of the table. The angle this position puts me in requires that I hold tight to the table, lest falling backward. Behind me, you sit in a chair, with a variety of devices within your reach. I can tell from your breathing, you're not pleased with me. Some previous transgression or mistake of mine has brought this on, the specifics I'm at a loss to recall.

The awareness of your displeasure has me shivering in fear, even panicked as I reflect on my past actions. Could I have been too selfish, seeking my own pleasure? Did I not respond in strict obedience to a previous command? Did I do something that would have jeopardized your safety or security? I know that it's all my fault, whatever the transgression was, and I'm despondent at the thought that I've fucked something up, yet again.

The room becomes incredibly silent. I can feel your eyes on my back. I dare not move or do anything to ease my pain. My nerves are on full alert and my focus is on only one thing, my all-powerful Mistress.

"Do you know why we're here, pet?"

"Yes, Mistress, I do."

"Tell me why we're here, pet."

"Mistress, I've done something to disrespect you or something that displeases you."

Immediately, I feel the stinging heat of a whip across the full length of my back. A pause of a few seconds allows me to catch my breath. Then the high pitch snap fills the room, and my back is afire again. I scream instinctively.

"Do NOT scream like that you little bitch!", you scream back at me.

The rage in your voice is almost as painful as the whip. I am now in full acceptance that my punishment has only begun.

"Pet, you know the rules, yet you insist on breaking them. Do you think this is a game? Do you think I'm amused at your childish pranks?"

Quivering and gasping for breath, I attempt a response.

"No, Mistress. I know this isn't a game, I would never do anything to displease . . ."

You interrupt me, and scream, "Yet you did that very thing, you fucking ass hole! Now, you shut that fucking mouth of yours until we've settled this. You'll take what's coming to you, and maybe I'll forgive. Do you understand that, or do I need to repeat it back to you slowly, using small words?"

"No, Mistress, I understand."

I hear you stand abruptly behind me, and I feel your body heat on my ass. The feel of your hips against my ass puts me on even higher alert. I feel the nails of your right hand dig into my back, as you scrape them down to my ass. My body tenses in pain, but with clenched teeth, I refrain from making a sound.

"That's it pet, focus on taking what I give you. You'll be a good boy, I just know it."

I feel you pull away from me, but the sensation of your eyes on me is constant. The ropes around my ankles are causing intense pain as I inherently shift my body. My arms are growing fatigued and numb as I hold tight to the table, daring not to fall backward. The cord tied around my cock and balls has created a throbbing, engorged sensation throughout my package.

"To start with, you'll receive 20 spanks across this precious white ass of yours, you fucking little bitch. After each, I expect you to thank me. Do you think you can do that, pet?"

"Yes, Mistress, Yes."

"Hmmmph. As if I had to ask. Shall we begin?"

Before I can answer, a large wooden paddle slams hard into the meat of my ass. The paddle has holes drilled into it, which creates a small welting effect. The intensity of the blow forces me forward, into the table, shooting additional pain throughout my body. The sting of the paddle is beyond anything I was prepared for. I can only grimace in pain, doing all I can to not bring on any additional punishment.

"THANK YOU MISTRESS!!," screams out of me, instinctively.

"Ahhh, good pet. I think you've got the hang of this!"

The pounding continues, with no indication of when each blow would come. The paddle has produced a hot, fire-like feeling across my ass, and I can feel it getting bright red. The effects of this beating will linger for days.

After the beating, my heart is pounding out of my chest. My breathing feels like I just ran a mile sprint. I'm scared out of my mind, with intense pain shooting throughout my body, yet so aware that I'm not finished until you declare it so. A soothing balm of gel touches my ass, as your fingers slowly spread Aloe Vera across my flaming red ass. You're completely silent, yet I can sense you loud and clear. The silence feels to me like a period for me to process what just happened, and also to develop fear and trepidation for what would come next. And then it came.

A large splash of lube washed down my ass crack, and I hear you sit back down in the chair behind me. Your fingers are vigorously spreading the lube up and down my crack, and forcing loads of it into my ass hole. There's no seduction here, you're busily having your way with me without any need to announce or warn. There's no attempt at subtlety, no teasing, no anticipation building.

"OK, now the fun begins, pet. Remember, you just shut the fuck up."

Your index finger plunges into my ass hole, and pushes all the way to the last knuckle. I can feel you flicking your fingertip inside me, playing and exploring. The middle finger soon follows, and I can feel myself loosening, stretching. I'm calmed by your moan of pleasure, but convinced that pain will continue soon enough.

"You think you're something, huh, pet? You think two fingers is gonna impress me?"

Your ring finger joins the party, followed immediately by your little finger. Your hand is moving my ass around, up and down, side to side. I'm not saying a word, but moaning in deep, loud breaths.

"That's my pet, just relax and this will go much easier for you. You know you're going to get ass fucked, don't you pet? A friend of mine made a replica of his cock for me, so now I have a very special dildo for us to use. Breathe nice and slow, and relax this ass for me."

Your free hand drags the lifelike, to-scale cock down my back. You press it into my back, giving me a chance to understand its size and girth.

"Pet, suck this cock."

I turn my head to the side, and you slide the cock into my mouth.

"That's it pet, show me how you can give a blow job. Take it allllllll the way in. Yessss, that's it. Get it all wet now, you'll want it nice and slippery."

You pull the toy out, and I immediately feel the head at my ass hole. Without warning, I feel it slide inside of me. You're slowly pressing it as far into me as I can take it.

"MMMMMMMM, wow, pet, look at you! You can take a big cock after all! I guess you've been working that ass hole like I've requested, huh? Now show me how you can handle getting fucked hard!"

You attached the end of the cock to the front of your strap on harness, and with your hands on my hips, you begin fucking my ass in quick, harsh thrusts. With each new ram, the thick girth of the cock stretches me even farther. My moans are now one continuous sound, and I feel completely at your disposal. Any attempt of mine to alter this experience would be of no avail. The banging against your cunt has your clit throbbing, and the sight of this cock pumping my ass has your pussy juices flowing. You don't let me know it, but the sensation of finally ass fucking your pet has you so fucking turned on you can't hold back the orgasms. Screaming, you explode with the first of many orgasms. The pounding continues, my screams matching the sound of your orgasmic outbursts until you have nothing more left in you.

As you pull out of me, relaxation sets in momentarily. I feel the ropes being untied from my ankles.

"OK, pet, on your knees."

I turn around, and see you sitting in the chair, legs spread wide, cum and pussy juices leaking down your legs.

Purring now, you whisper, "OK, pet, come lick me clean and show me that you've learned your lesson."

I then devour every delicious drop of you, swallowing and savoring your taste, and the sexy scent that now covers my face. You look down at me, catching quick glimpses of the red stripes on my back, and the abrasions on my ass. Sighing, you settle into a relaxed position, running your fingers through my hair as you watch me lick and suck your moist and sensitive cunt.

"You know, pet, if you'd only do what you're told, you wouldn't get yourself into this kind of trouble."

I look up at you, and you give me a wink and a smile, and a light slap to my face.

"Alright, enough play time, pet. Go fix me my dinner!"

JonMHoll92
JonMHoll92
13 Followers