A Pets Tale Ch. 02

Story Info
Master has a surprise for pet.
2.9k words
4.16
24.6k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we stepped onto the curb, I heard the bus pull away. We walked a few paces straight ahead before coming to a stop. Still blindfolded, I heard You open a door and then You guided me in.

"Holy shit!" I heard a man say from a few feet in front of us.

I felt my face turn bright red as I realized my breasts were still hanging out of the corset. I quickly fumbled to get them back in place, but You smacked my hands.

"No. Leave them."

I stopped what I was doing, but left my hands up trying to somewhat cover myself. I could feel Your eyes staring at me, starting to fill with anger, so I lowered my arms, leaving my girls exposed.

We walked a few feet towards where the shocked voice came from, my large tits bouncing and swaying as we went. An odor of cigar smoke filled my senses and grew stronger the closer we got to Your destination. The faint sounds of a baseball game on a TV came from the same direction we were headed.

The man in front of us cleared his throat. "May I help you?"

I could feel his eyes on my tits as You told him we'd like a room. It then became clear that we were in some motel.

"Y-yes, Sir." the man stuttered. I didn't hear him move and could still feel his eyes on me.

You let out an irritated sigh before saying, "Now, please."

I heard him fumble around with a bunch of keys before finally handing you one. "Room 303, third floor."

You thanked him and then asked him if You could have a word with him. You told me to stay put as You walked a few feet away from me. I could hear You whispering something to him, but couldn't tell what.

"Let's go, pet." You said when You finally returned and took my arm.

After walking a few steps, I heard the familiar sound of elevator doors opening. After we entered it, You pushed the button for our floor. The doors closed and the elevator started moving, but before we reached our floor, You pushed another button making it stop.

"On your knees, slut."

Without saying a word, I immediately dropped to my knees and began unbuckling Your belt. While I was doing this, my hands brushed against Your already hard cock, making it twitch. Once I had the button and zipper of Your pants undone, I slipped my fingers inside the waistband of them and Your underwear, slowly pulling them down and freeing Your tool. I leaned forward to take You into my mouth, but You put Your hand on my head to stop me. Instead, You rubbed the tip of it on my cheek, smearing Your pre cum on my face.

"You want to suck Master's cock, don't you whore?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Tell me how bad you want My cock to fill your slut mouth." You said as You slapped it across my cheeks.

"Please, Sir. I need to suck You so bad. I need to taste You. I need to feel Your cum fill my mo-."

Before I could finish, you shoved Your dick in my mouth. Your hands on either side of my head, You began thrusting at a feverish pace. Your thrusting was so wild, I had to grab onto the railing that was mid way up the wall to keep my balance. Sucking and slurping sounds filled the small elevator.

As you continued to fuck my face, Your balls slapping against my chin, I heard low growls come from deep within You. I was prepared to feel Your seed spurt into my mouth, but You pulled Your cock out instead. As soon as You did, the first shot of Your cum hit my cheek, a second across the bridge of my nose. You let out a loud moan as a third spurt hit the blindfold and a fourth landed on my chin. I could hear You breathing heavily as You used Your cock to smear Your cum all over my face and the blindfold.

You rubbed the head across my lips. Slipping my tongue out, I licked the cum off Your softening shaft. As I cleaned Your cock, You pushed the button to start the elevator again. You caressed my head as I lapped up the last of the cum from Your member. I tilted my head up, smiling, gobs of Your seed still dripping off my face.

"I've never seen you look more beautiful, pet."

After You pulled your pants back up, the doors opened to our floor. You took my arm and led me to our room. As we entered, You took the blindfold off and threw the key on a small table that was next to the door. As my eyes adjusted to the light, You told me to go clean my face and take my clothes off so I headed for the bathroom that was just off to my right.

It was a small room with a dim, overhead light. It looked pretty clean besides a few water spots on the mirror. There were a couple of small bottles of shampoo and a small bar of soap on the counter next to the sink. I grabbed the white washcloth hanging from a towel rack next to the mirror and proceeded to wash the sticky cum off my face and tits.

Once I dried off, I took my hair out of the ponytail, semi-combing it with my fingers. Unlacing the corset, I let it fall to the floor. I took a deep breath, finally able to breathe freely again. I took the boots and the rest of my clothes off, folded them, and carried them back into the room. I set them on top of a dresser that was just around the corner from the bathroom and headed for the bed where You were sitting.

The room wasn't much bigger than a large living room. There was a small dresser against one wall and two, round end tables, one on either side of the bed. The bed wasn't as large as ours, but was big enough for two people.

"Are you hungry, pet?" You asked as I sat next to You.

"Yes, Sir, I'm famished."

"Lie down and rest for a bit. I'll go back to the house, get the car then we can go get something to eat. Since you've been such a good pet today, I may have a special surprise for you later."

You placed your hands on my cheeks and kissed my forehead. "Thank you, Master", I said with a soft smile.

After You left, I went into the bathroom. Turning my back to the mirror and looking over my shoulder, I stared at the marks You left from the flogging earlier. Crisscrossed marks in just about every shade of red covered my shoulders, thighs and everywhere in-between. A smile crept across my face, knowing that these lashes on my flesh were a testament of how much You care for me.

As I was lying on the bed, surrounded by darkness, listening to the soft music coming from the radio on the end table, I started to doze off. I was startled awake by the feeling of being watched. I tried to look around the room, but it was too dark for me to see anything. As my eyes adjusted, I could make out a figure standing by the dresser.

"Is that you, Sir?"

Silence.

"Come on, Sir. Don't do that. You're scaring me." I said with a nervous chuckle.

Silence.

"Sir?" my voice quivered.

The figure slowly started walking toward me. My heart pounded in my ears as fear took hold of me. Then in a flash, he pounced on top of me, grabbing my arms and pinning them above my head with one hand and covering my mouth with the other.

Leaning down next to my ear he whispered, "Scream and I'll slit your throat."

He took his hand off my mouth and reached behind him, pulling something out of his waistband. Tears streaming down my face, I took a deep breath, preparing to scream, but my action was halted. I felt something cold and very sharp press against my neck.

"Try it." was all he said. I just started sobbing, hoping this was just a bad dream. Having proved to me that he had a knife and would use it if need be, he placed it on the table next to us.

Still holding my wrists in his tight grip, he rolled over slightly, slipping his other hand between us, undoing his pants. He struggled to pull them down and his grip on my arms loosened. I quickly pulled one hand free and tried with all my might to get away from him. I clawed at his face, slapping and hitting him as hard as I could, but my efforts were met with a sharp smack to my face and then laughter.

"Did you really think you could get away from me that easy, bitch?" he said, still laughing. His voice sounded so familiar, but I couldn't place it.

My thoughts were quickly brought back to what was happening when he shoved my legs apart with his knees, forcing his cock deep inside my pussy. The pain brought more tears to my eyes. He wasn't the least bit gentle as he pounded into me. He started roughly pinching and pulling my nipples, making me squeal out in pain.

"You love this, don't you, slut? You love having my cock filling your nasty cunt." he said through heavy breathing.

"N-no, I d-don't." I said crying, almost hysterically. I started thinking about You, Sir. Wondering how You would react once You found out about this.

"Lying, bitch." He pulled my nipples even harder this time. It felt like he was going to rip them right off my body. I screamed in pain and he slapped me again. "Scream again and you're dead."

He started slamming into me harder, the pain unbearable. Everything was a haze, the room started spinning and my thoughts returned to You. I knew that if I were going to make it through this, I'd have to give him what he wanted. I started acting like I loved what he was doing to me. My sobs and whimpers turned to moans. I bucked my hips to meet his thrusts, his cock so deep inside me; it felt like he was in my belly.

I wrapped my legs around him, grinding into him. The sounds of the squeaky springs of the bed and my juices squishing out of me filled the room. He released my wrists and I wrapped my arms around him, digging my nails in his back. Leaning down, he sucked a nipple into his mouth, flicking his tongue wildly, biting down on it.

He lifted my legs over his shoulders, pushing my knees down by my face and driving even deeper into my snatch, his balls slapping against my ass. My breath ragged, moans filling the room, I realized I wasn't acting anymore. This strange man was on top of me, fucking me like a mad man and I loved it. I started giving him the same fierceness he was giving me.

My muscles tensed, my nectar spilling out of me. I started screaming, not from pain, but from pleasure as my orgasm swept through me. I didn't think I'd ever stop cumming as my velvety walls contracted, squeezing his tool. His motions didn't slow at all. He continued to delve deep inside me, like he was digging for some hidden treasure.

Suddenly, he pulled out, turned me over and made me stick my ass high in the air. He rubbed my cheeks, feeling the welts from my earlier lashing.

"Someone's been a naughty, slut." He said and gave my ass a firm slap. The pain radiated through me, making me cry out and he chuckled.

Spreading my cheecks and using my juices as lubrication, he started pressing the head of his cock against my rosebud. Knowing what he wanted, I relaxed as much as I could. Gently thrusting, he shoved more and more into me. Then without warning, he buried his full length deep in my ass, letting out a loud moan as he did so.

I felt like I couldn't breathe from the pain, but it slowly subsided. His sweat dripped down, splashing on my back. He pounded my ass wildly, his balls smacking my pussy. He grabbed a handful of my hair, jerking my head back.

"Tell me how much you love having your ass fucked by me. Tell me how much you love my cock, bitch." He growled at me.

When I hesitated, he yanked my hair and slapped my ass hard, making me cry out again. "Tell me, you nasty cunt!"

He reached under me, his fingers making hard circles on my clit. He dipped them into my excitement, smearing it on my nub. I could feel a fire growing within me as my next orgasm approached.

"Say it." he whispered.

"I love having your cock in my ass!" I yelled, my body racked with the most intense orgasm of the night. I gripped the sheets tight in my hands as my body stiffened, yet trembled at the same time. I pressed my face into the bed, muffling my deep moans.

He took hold of my hips, pulling me onto him as he drove his cock in. His breathing became labored, ragged, and low growls came from him. With one final, deep thrust, he exploded. His cum filled my hole as he dug his nails into my flesh. Pumping the last of his seed, he collapsed on top of me, panting heavily.

After a few moments, he got off of me and pulled his pants back up. I rolled onto my side, my body aching from the feverish fucking I just had. Nothing was said between us, but as he started to walk out the door, he turned back.

"Your Master would be very proud of you, girl." With that, he left.

I laid there for a bit, pondering what just happened, wondering how You would react when I told You. Lost in my thoughts, I didn't realize I had started crying. Hoping You wouldn't be angry with me for giving into him and not fighting back harder.

I was brought out of my thoughts by hearing the door open. My mind raced. What if it was the man returning to have his way with me again? What if he decided it'd be best if I weren't left alive? I saw something twinkle out of the corner of my eye. I couldn't believe it. The man left here without his knife. I quickly grabbed it, holding it in my lap, my hands trembling.

"You asleep, baby?"

Breathing a big sigh of relief, I put the knife back on the table. "No, Sir." My voice quivered and tears flowed down my cheeks.

You turned on the light, blinding me for split second. After being in the dark for so long, the light was a great shock to my eyes. Seeing me in the state I was in, You sat on the bed and wrapped Your arms around me, stroking my hair.

"What's wrong, Pet. Talk to me."

When I finished explaining what had just happened, You told me to get dressed because we were leaving. Your calmness surprised me. Had I been wrong about how much You care for me? Did You really not care that a strange man forced me to fuck him?

As I was putting my clothes back on, his last words kept ringing in my ears. "Your Master would be very proud of you." How did he know about Master? Was it someone from the bus who had followed us here?

We stepped out of the elevator and headed for the counter. There was a well-built, middle-aged man with short, dark blonde hair and brown eyes standing behind it.

As we walked up to give him the key, he said, "I hope you enjoyed your stay."

That voice. Could it really be him? Could he be the man that came into our room just a short while ago? After I took a closer look, I saw a few scratches from the corner of his eye to the bottom of his rugged jaw.

I started to say something, but You gave me a look and I knew to stay quiet. "Yes, we had a wonderful time." You said as You handed him the key. I looked at You, surprised at what I'd just heard. How could You say we had a wonderful time after what happened to me?

"Great! Come back anytime." He looked at me with a huge grin, his eyes wandering down to my breasts bulging out of the corset.

As we started out the door to leave, You stopped, pulling something out of your jacket.

"By the way, you forgot this." I looked on in shock as You handed him the knife.

"So I did. Thanks... for everything." He said with a sly smile.

A night, about a year ago, flashed in my mind. You had just accepted me as Your pet and asked about my fantasies. I told You it had been a long time fantasy of mine to be "raped". A smile crept across my face as I realized what You had done for me.

"Thank You, Sir."

You caressed my face with one finger as You said, "You're welcome, pet."