A Phone Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you not to come, didn't I?"

Another spasm of pleasure, she groaned and looked at him through haze of pleasure that billowed like a dense fog in her head.

"Yes, sir.... I'm sorry"

"Your performance is such a disappointment, Dana. Really. I thought perhaps you'd be a quick learner, but your lack of discipline is appalling. I'm not certain I understand how you can function in daily life. Starting your car and feeling the vibration of the engine must be enough to have you dry-humping the car seat."

She couldn't help it. She started to come again. Sinking onto her knees and clutching his leg between her breasts and between her thighs. Realizing the effect he was having, he pressed the laced upper of his shoe against her mound and began to massage her with his foot.

Her hands groped the inside of his thigh and felt his hard shaft through the fabric of his trousers. She gripped him as her orgasm overtook her in slow waves. Her fingers fumbling at his fly, he gripped her hand in his and left her hugging his leg and cupping the fullness of his balls through his slacks with her free hand as she finished her climax.

"Absolutely no self discipline."

He tenderly ran his fingers through her hair as her breathing became normal and she softly sobbed with her face buried against his thigh.

He crouched down with her. Taking her face between his hands and kissing her brow, then her cheeks, then her lips. Brushing the damp locks of hair from her face, he smiled. Touching his forehead against hers and looking into her eyes, he said:

"You've just earned a double punishment, Dana.... You naughty, naughty woman.

"I will train you. You will learn: your orgasms belong to me, and you will have them when I choose. With just a word from me, you will come. And without my permission, you will have the self-discipline to hold back no matter how much the sensations you are having draw you toward release.

"You are mine, Dana...aren't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"Tell me."

"I belong to you, master. My body, my pleasure...they belong to you." Saying these words were enough to cause another climax to hover, and struggling she held it at bay.

"A double punishment, Dana."

He steadied her to her feet, and with his hands upon her shoulders guided her over to his bed. From the drawer of the nightstand, he pulled a thick silk cord. He wrapped four coils around her left wrist, then took her right wrist and placed it on top of them. He reversed direction and added four coils to her right wrist. Three times he wrapped the cord between her hands and wrists. A thumb pressed into the crook of her right arm, he bent her arms up to her chest, and then lifted her arms above her head.

Reaching down into the drawer again, he drew out two long, black leather laces. With slow deliberation, he shook the strands loose and held them by one end and used his right to straighten them. Setting one down, he took the other and bound the base of her right breast with seven tight coils. Finishing this with a neat knot, he did likewise to her left breast.

Lowering his head to her chest, he took the tips of her breasts into his mouth and lightly bit her nipples and caressed her until she could feel the throb of her pulse in her breasts with each beat of her heart.

First stacking the pillows at the edge of the mattress and covering them with the bath towel, he lifted her atop them so that her weight rested on her elbows and pressed down through her hips into the pillows. Her bottom was high in the air, feet not touching the ground, and her nipples brushed against the cotton sheets as her breasts swayed with each breath.

"Look over here."

A small concave mirror lay a few feet away from her right shoulder. In it, she saw herself-and the reflection of the belt around his waist contrasted by his bare forearms. She saw him turn. Watched his left hand move to rest upon her upturned bottom. She could not see his right arm.

With a low whistle, he brought the back of the hairbrush down upon the top of her thigh. At the same time, he pressed on the base of her spine to push her down into the pillows and hold her still as she jerked while the flame ignited by the wooden brush flashed to the tips of her fingers and toes. She crushed her mouth against the flesh of her upper arm to stifle her cry of shock at the sensation.

He landed the hairbrush a dozen times just below the crease where her buttocks met her thighs. He stopped.

"Open your eyes."

She looked into the mirror.

Her upper legs were a deep rose color. Her pussy was swimming.

"Now, count for me as I spank you."

"Yes, master."

He aimed at the round cheeks of her ass, now. Each a deliberate, stinging swat delivered after a short pause where he nudged her thighs apart. He walked the blows of the hairbrush inward on each buttock, bringing the center of the sensation nearer her cleft.

After whispering the number of each spank, she raised her hips trying to catch the sensation of the next one nearer her pussy.

"Forty-one, sir.

"Master, I'm going to come. Please, please let me come."

"I don't think so, Dana."

She heard him put down the hairbrush. Looking in the mirror, she saw that her bottom and thighs were now a bloom of roses. Lighter and darker flowers of deep pink impressed upon her flesh. He moved to the kitchen.

She heard the cubes dropped into the ice bucket. The rattle of them as he walked back to her. The cold made her start. Her skin so sensitized that the hard edge of the ice cube he drew across her hot cheek was a sharp straight line in her mind. He brushed small curves of coolness onto her rump.

The cool water trickled into her ass crack and tickled her anus. His palm was pulling her cheeks apart, and she gasped loudly as he pushed the smoothed cube inside her ass.

She groaned and felt her eyes roll up into her head then struggled to focus and watch him again in the mirror. Another ice cube. Then another. Another. He had cooled the heat of the spanking. He shook the bucket. He began pushing ice cubes into her ass one after the other. She counted fifteen, and then he began pushing them into her pussy. Fifteen there, too.

In the mirror, she saw him unfasten his belt. She turned her head to look over her left shoulder and watched as he looked into her eyes and slipped it out of the belt loops. It snaked free, and with a flick of his wrist he transformed it into a sting that wrapped around her left thigh. Four more times he repeated this, and then he walked toward her right and disappeared. Turning her head once more, she could just see him raising his arm. The five strokes fell quickly. She was quivering from head to toe.

The cold and heat pouring up through her lower body were a feast of sensation. He brought the belt down across her buttocks five more times and stopped. From the wall, he took down a razor strop.

"This is your second punishment, Dana.

"I'm quite pleased with you right now, darling. You've controlled yourself...thus far. Turn and watch in the mirror."

She obeyed.

The strop crackled against her flesh. The flash of his arm as he brought it down had caused her to tense. The ivy tendrils of hot sensation it unleashed crawled up her spine from her ass cheeks. She could only grunt and wriggle her butt as she pressed her clit against the pillows. So sweet. She opened her eyes. He had waited for that, and the strap fell again.

It was harder this time. Almost too much. She pulled against the cord holding her wrists and her breasts felt deliciously heavy and full as this caused them to swing.

"Oh...master. I'm going to come."

"Not yet, Dana. Not yet."

Ten strokes more. She stared at herself in the mirror. Her hair was wet with sweat, her arms and back glistened with perspiration and the sheet beneath her was damp against her breasts. Her orgasm surrounded her, pressed in upon her, and it took every fiber of her self-control to hold short.

"Please, master...oh, please."

"What's that, Dana?"

His hands were caressing her legs, his fingers squeezing her calves and thighs.

"I need to come. So bad. I'm your slave, sir...please let me come?"

"Who does your pussy belong to, darling?"

"You, master."

"What else?"

"My ass, sir. My mouth. My whole body and being...Oh...God I need to come."

He did not answer. From the second drawer of the nightstand he pulled out three thick fabric ribbons. He pressed down upon her ankles and tipped her off the pillows and onto her feet. Embracing her from behind, he reached around and untied the cord from her wrists. Gently, he chaffed her hands and wrists and looked carefully at her fingertips. Pulling her hands behind her head he said, "don't move."

He cupped her breasts, kneading them with his fingers, judging that the way he had bound her tits was just right. He turned her around by guiding her waist. He stepped back, unbuttoned his shirt, and then took it off.

"Lie back onto the bed."

She did as he said.

He took one of the ribbons, and after bending her right leg he began to wrap it from the knee so that her ankle just touched the back of her thigh. Finishing the knot, he did the same to her left leg with a second ribbon. With the third, he wrapped her right wrist, placed it outside her right knee and threaded the ribbon so that it held her arm in place, ran across her belly and hip bones, and then bound her left wrist outside her left knee.

Shoving his hands beneath her buttocks, he shifted her to raise her hips again with a pillow: making her pussy and anus open and exposed at the edge of the mattress.

He took the slimmer of two cock-shaped vibrators from the nightstand, using the lubricant to make it slick. With his left hand, he guided it to the ring of her anus while with his right he tightly pinched her clitoris. As best she could, she raised her hips, and using this motion he began to penetrate her.

"Look me in the eye, Dana...."

Her mouth opened with a sigh as she felt the ridge of the vibrator's cock-head slip past the ring of her anus.

"Yes, master."

"Try to stay still, now," he said with a cruel and teasing gleam in his eye that told her he knew that she could not, and that she could expect to be punished for that failure.

He slowly worked it further inside her, waiting until she squirmed with pleasure before pressing it deeper. Over minutes, they had coaxed its entire length inside her rear and she was breathing heavily again with the sensation. Then he switched it on, and the vibrations inside her ass caused her to buck her hips.

"You are not even trying to be obedient, Dana. Shame on you."

He picked up his belt, wrapped it around his hand, and with the ten remaining inches began laying strokes onto the insides of her thighs and onto her mound. Each stroke caused her to move her hips again, and each movement earned her another stroke. Soon, her whole body was tensed within her bonds: filled with the strain of holding back the orgasm that roiled through her brain.

"Please, master, please."

No assent came from him. He set his belt down near her waist. He picked up the thicker cock-shaped vibrator and began rubbing it up and down her soaking slit while teasing her clit by turning it on and off. She was nearly lifting herself off the bed, and his hand pressed down atop her pubic bone-his fingers hooked behind the ribbon across her lower belly-to keep her somewhat still as he plunged the vibrating dildo deep inside her pussy.

He unfastened his trousers, unzipped them, and his hard cock was exposed through the opening of his boxer briefs.

She ground her pussy against the heel of his palm while he deftly wrapped his belt around his other hand by using her knee for a grip.

This done, he began softly whipping her breasts: alternating and perceptibly increasing the force as her excitement grew.

She was nearly out of her mind with pleasure, experiencing what they were doing in what-had she retained the faculty-she would have described as being in the first, second, and third person singular all at once. He slipped the vibrating dildo from her ass, set it onto the nightstand, and began pushing his cock inside her.

As he did this, he began to focus the strokes of the belt onto her nipples. Still bound, and now further swelled with her arousal from the whipping, her tits were throbbing.

"I can't stand it, master... please, god, please let me come?" she pleaded.

"Come."

As he said it, the climax exploded inside her head, her nipples, her clit-all of them and everywhere at once. She rode the blissful waves he'd released, and his own trembling orgasm overtook him, causing her to come again while she was still riding the crest of another.

His lips crushed hers, and bound as she was, she could only press herself up into him and concentrate on the feel of his semen pouring out from his cock in jerks of pleasure to fill her backside.

They kissed for moments longer, his hands rough but gentle as he caressed her arms, shoulders, and face.

Leaving himself and the vibrator in her pussy in place, he began loosing her from her bondage. Last, he untied the laces that held her breasts. This work he did with loving attention, occasionally thrusting deeper into her ass with his still hard but fading erection.

Finally, he withdrew his cock, and took the vibrator from her pussy, too.

Helping her stand, he swept her up into his arms and carried her to the deep bathtub. Putting her on her feet, starting the bath, and then turning back to embrace her he held her tight and stroked her back and hair while the tub filled.

Having washed her and brought her to a drowsy arousal in praising her performance in submission, he patted her dry with a large bath towel.

Once washed-while she knelt and watched, her hands again held behind her head-he brought her to her feet and guided her onto the bed once more.

12