A Phone Call

Story Info
I beg my lover to come over.
1.4k words
3.59
13.3k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body jolted and my eyes snapped opened. I sat up wide-eyed and looked around the dark room. I had been woken up by some dream that escaped my conscience mind. My heart was racing, beads of sweat formed on my brow. My pussy pulsed and throbbed and I wondered if I had had an orgasm in my sleep. I moved my hand to my clit and pressed on it. I jumped as the sensations of my fingers made my pussy clench. I wondered what I had been dreaming about that had me so hot. I laid back down and closed my eyes but couldn't sleep. My body ached badly to come again. I looked at the clock. It wasn't too late. I grabbed my phone and sent out a text.

"Are you awake?"

I got a response quickly, "yeah, baby. What are you doing?"

"Wish you were here. I can't sleep. I had a dream and it made me want your cock."

My phone started ringing and I answered it quickly, "hello."

"You want my cock huh?"

"Yes please. I need it. I can't sleep without it."

I started to lazily play with my pussy.

"How do you want it. Tell me."

"I want it hard and deep. I want your cock to pound the fuck out of my pussy."

"Oh yeah? Would you like that, baby? Would you like for me to treat you like a little slut?"

"Yes Sir. I need you to treat me like a slut. I need for you to use and abuse me."

"This cock wants that pussy too, baby."

"Then come and get it. Please."

"I don't know. We really shouldn't you know."

"Why not? We both want it."

"I know but I don't think it's alright anymore."

"Who's gonna tell? You? Not me. Just please come here."

"Baby you know I want to. You know I want it so fucking bad."

"My pussy has always felt good to you hasn't it?"

"Fuck yes. You're pussy is the best. It makes my cock feel so good. You fuck so good baby girl."

"I suck your cock real good too don't I? I want to suck your cock. I wanna feel you fuck my throat." "Baby you gotta stop."

"Why, Love. Tell me why?"

"We can't do it anymore. You know the deal."

"I don't wanna know the deal. I want your cock. I love your cock."

"I love your pussy, baby. But it's just not right anymore."

"Stop being the voice of reason. Just come fuck me. My pussy's so fucking wet. It's so ready for you."

"Your pussy's always so fucking wet. It's amazing."

"I know and it's wet now and ready for you."

"My cock is so hard for you right now. You always make me so horny. You're a fucking sexy bitch baby."

"Come on. Come here, I need to be fucked to sleep."

"I'd love to fuck you to sleep, baby, but you know I can't."

"Yes you can. Please, just one more time."

"Baby, there's never just one more time for you."

"Just pretend for this time, just pretend that it's alright for tonight, please I gotta have you."

"You're playing with your pussy aren't you? I can tell. You're voice becomes so much fucking sexier when you're in heat."

"Yes, but it needs more than what I can give it. It needs your cock. It needs your tongue and your lips. I need you. I need to feel you pressed against me. I need to feel your body. I need to feel your lips on mine and your hands in my hair. I need to feel your cock filling my mouth. I need to feel you cum for me."

"Oh God, baby girl, stop it. Just stop."

"I can't. I won't until I get that cock. Come on, Love, your bitch is in heat. I won't be satisfied until I've satisfied you."

"I have to go now, baby."

"No. Please don't go."

"I have to."

I heard the phone hang up and I sighed. I closed my eyes and tried hard to go to sleep. I finally managed to drift off, but was woken up by kisses on my shoulder. My eyes fluttered open and I turned around. I smiled and threw my arms around his neck.

"I knew you'd come."

"Baby, you know I can't resist you."

He had quietly taken his clothes off while I slept and I could feel his bare skin against mine. I sat up and kissed his neck while I ran my long nails down his back. He moaned and slipped his cock into my pussy. I let out a sigh and brought my hips forward to meet his.

"Oh god, Love, it feels so good. You're cock was meant for my pussy. You know that right?"

He leaned down more, kissing my lips softly, "yes, baby, I know. My cock feels so fucking right in this tight little pussy. Are you ready, baby?"

"Always."

He sat up bringing my legs up to his shoulders; he began to thrust into me with long, hard strokes. I let out a loud moan, "yes. Fuck yes, fuck me Sir."

He brought his hand down to my throat and pinned me down.

"You want it?"

I nodded and smiled."

He got up onto his toes and began to drill into me with all of his weight. I could feel his cock reach the bottom of my pussy. My pussy began to spasm around him and he yelled out, "that's right, my bitch, fucking cum for me. Cum on this cock!"

My back arched and he let go of my throat. I began to scream and yell out, "fuck! Fuck! Fuck that motherfucker! Fuck it! Make this fucking pussy explode. Fuck me with that fat fucking cock, you fucking Bastard. Fuck it! Get that fucking cunt. Tear it up!"

"Oh Goddamn you hot little bitch! You're fucking pussy is gripping the fuck outta my cock."

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Was all I could say anymore as I began to come. I could feel my pussy pulsing around his cock. I could feel his cock swelling inside of me. He slowed his pace and came back down, stretching out on top of me. He kissed my face and lips. I whispered in his ear, "you fuck me so good."

He smiled at me and kissed me before asking, "you wanna suck this cock, baby?"

"Yes."

"Yeah?" He pulled from me and laid down on the bed, "then come do it."

I positioned myself on my knees between his legs. I brought my head down and licked from the bottom of his balls to the tip of his cock. He moaned, "yeah baby I love when you do that."

I smiled and continued, flattening my tongue and cleaning all of my cum from him before I slowly began to sink my mouth down on his cock.

"Fuck yes. I love your mouth."

I suckled his cock slowly, letting my tongue swirl around him before I dropped down and took him into the back of my throat.

"Fuck yeah! Choke on that cock, bitch."

He thrust his hips into my mouth, causing me to choke and sputter around him. I moaned when I could. He finally let up, allowing me to take normal breaths. I wrapped my hands around the shaft of his cock and worked the head with my mouth.

"That's it girl. You fucking got it. Serve that fucking cock."

I kept sucking until he pulled me up on top of him.

"Fuck that cock."

I squealed with pleasure and dropped down onto him, sending every inch of him into me. I ground my hips down on him, watching his face as I moved.

"God girl you know how to fuck. In your fucking pussy, I'm not going to last too much longer."

I smiled down at him and began to bounce on his cock.

"Oh yeah? Then come for me. Give me all of it. Fucking fill me up!"

His hands came down on my hips and he began to thrust with me.

"Oh fuck! Here it comes baby. It's all for you."

I felt him explode into me, which sent me into another orgasm, my eyes locked on his as we both came. He pulled me down on top of him when he was through and ran his fingers through my hair.

"You're the best fuck ever."

"No, Sir, you are. Thank you."

He pulled my head to his and kissed me.

"Can you sleep now?"

"Yes."

"Good. I have to go."

I pouted, "I know, Love."

"I wish I could stay."

"I wish you could too."

"Maybe one day."

"That's my hope."

I moved to let him up and watched as he dressed. He came back to me and kissed me again.

"I'll see you later."

I nodded and closed my eyes as he walked out the door.