A Phone Call & A Contract

Story Info
She responded to an online ad in hopes of catching a break.
1.7k words
4.25
14.2k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You sit with your feet up on your desk, blindly starting out. Business was going great, profits were up and growing. You were a single man and doing financially well. Most people on the outside would think that you have everything you could possibly want, but they couldn't be more wrong. You sigh, something was missing...

I was in a bind, I needed some money to help with my college loans and to pay for rent. I wanted to find something that was satisfying and safe, but I didn't know anything that would pay the kind of money that I needed. I scrolled through an online ad and saw one that would potentially give me a solution to my problems. I picked up my phone and dialed the number...

You hear a separate phone ring, it isn't your normal business one or your personal number. You open a drawer and see the secondary phone buzzing and ringing. You answer, a woman's voice responds and you tell her where to meet to go over the details of your advertisement. You don't commit to anything, knowing that a contract needs to be drawn up. You hang up and pull your suit jacket back on, and head to the bar where you said you'd meet her...

I check the time, I'm not late and instead right on time for once. I walk into the bar, and look around as our eyes meet. I shake your hand, you tell me your name is James and you guide to me a small table in the corner. I can feel your eyes tracing up my legs, my backside and finally meeting my eyes as I turn to sit down in the booth. You order us drinks and as me if I understand the kind of arrangement that you are offering. I nod and say that I do, as the barmaid brings us a drink. I hastily take a drink as you continue to stare at me. You shift in your seat as if I've annoyed you, then you ask what is my price for the contract. I say $10,000 per event, you raise an eyebrow as you set your glass back down on the table. "Per event?" you ask me. I nod and am willing to agree to 5 events, ending with an even $50,000. You look out the window, tracing your finger along the rim of the glass as you think about my proposal. You think that would be possible, especially if I'm already setting the terms. "Alright, you've got yourself a deal. 5 events, 10 grand per event" you say. You slide me a business card to me from across the table, and tell me to meet at your place of business in three hours to sign the contract after you create it. Taking one last sip, and leaving a 50 on the table, you stand to leave. As you leave, my heart is pounding, out of nervousness and excitement, unsure yet if this was a good deal. But it was too late for me to back out now...

Three hours later, you buzz me into the complex, as you glance over the contract one last time. The elevator doors ding and open, you welcome me in and guide me over to your desk. You ask me if I want anything to drink as you head over to the mini bar and pour yourself a whiskey. I'd love one, and you head back to the desk with two glasses. You sit down, push the contract over to me as well as the glass. You tell me to read over it and ask if I have any questions. Minutes later, I pick up a pen and sign the contract, no questions needed. You lean back in your seat and tell me to begin the introductory event, as agreed upon. My eyes meet yours, "yes sir..."

I stand up, slowly unbuttoning my jacket and letting it fall to the floor as I undo my hair and let it fall down my shoulders. You shift in your seat, loosening your tie before placing it on the desk. I saunter over to you as you turn your chair to my body, as I bend down in front of you, grabbing the edges of my dress and pulling it over my head and tossing it to the floor. Your eyes follow up from my heels, my black thigh-highs, garter belt, up my back to my neck as grab your hands and run them up my body. I undo my bra, as I feel your hands hungrily grab my ass. You groan and quickly spin me around, having me straddle you in your chair. You pull a blindfold out of your desk, asking me to put my hair into a high ponytail. After I do so, you tie the blindfold around my face and tell me to sit still.

I feel you pull my face to yours, your tongue ravaging my mouth, making me softly moan. I feel your hand pull my hair back, as your lips and teeth graze my throat, while your other hand traces down my throat and tweaks my hard nipple. I groan at the pain, and your hand pulls my hair harder, making me lean away from you so your mouth can suck on my nipple as your hand pinches and plays with the other one. You stop and tell me to stand and put my hands in front of me, as you take your tie and bind my hands together. You pull on the tail of the tie, and have my hands behind me, my arms over my head. You walk me over to the chaise lounge in the middle of your office and tell me to kneel down on it, as you guide me to do so, not releasing your grip of my hands.

You tell me to not move my hands from behind my back. I hear something but am unsure of what it is, then I hear the unmistakable sound of a belt buckle being undone and pulled through belt loops. You set the belt down next to me, then grab my panties and rip them off of me, leaving me in nothing but thigh-highs, a garter and my heels. You tell me to spread my legs wider, revealing to you my wet pussy and tight asshole. Your hands trail up and down my legs, making me tremble. I yelp as you smack my ass hard, telling me to keep still as I shift again. You undo the tie, and force my arms at my ankles, using the belt for one restraint and the tie for the other. You smirk and enjoy how uncomfortable I am, telling me I better get used to this as some of the events will call for this position.

I hear something drop while your hands then trace up my back, pulling back on my hair lifting my head as you smack me in the face with your hard cock. "Open" is the command I get, as you shove your cock in my mouth as you begin to move my mouth up and down off of your cock. You want to test my gag reflex, knowing full well other customers will. You thrust into my mouth, and hold my head to the base of your cock, pinching my nose as you hold my face there for a few seconds, listening to my muffled screams. You pull out of my mouth, trails of spit drip down my mouth and down to your balls. You rip off the blindfold and tell me to clean it up, as you pull my head into your balls and my tongue swirls around each one before guiding my wet, warm mouth onto your cock again. "Look at me while I fuck your face you whore" is what you tell me, my eyes glued to yours as you grab my hair and fuck my throat so hard.

You pull out and yell "enough" as if it's a warning to both of us. You push my head back down onto the chaise, grabbing something and then shoving some sort of cloth into my mouth. You walk back around and painfully smack my pussy over and over, feeling my wetness on your hands. Then you push my legs together, creating a tighter fit for you as you finally slide your throbbing cock inside me. I moan into the gag as you tilt your head back, thanking some god of sending this tight pussy your way. You grab my hips and begin to fuck me harder, and use my body to serve your desires. You put one foot on my face, pushing my face into the lounge, as one hand smacks my ass over and over, leaving handprints on my skin. You thrust harder into me, hearing my moans turn to cries as you know I'm in pain. My pain gets you off, you remove your foot, pull on my hair as you contort my body against my restraints, thrusting into me with one last long, deep and hard thrust, shooting your cum inside my pussy.

You then pull out of me, knowing how close I am, you release my hair and push my face down into the lounge. The next thing I know is you have shoved a vibrating dildo into my ass and pussy, making me moan and scream at the same time. From somewhere there are some drops of lube that fall onto my tortured asshole, as the toy enters me again. You begin to fuck me harder and deeper with this violating toy, every thrust I try to push against the restraints and your hand. You know I'm close, the speed on the vibrator buzzing louder as you feel me to stop fighting and begin to move my ass to meet the toy at every thrust you shove in me. You move the toy faster and harder into me, yelling "cum for me you dirty cum slut" as I cry out against my gag and cum all over the toy.

All of a sudden I hear this clapping; it sounds like multiple hands. You undo my binds, and wrap me in a towel that was sitting out. I get up and turn around and see a group of men staring at me, as you throw a towel around your waist. Each man comes up to you and shakes your hand, gives me a glance and then leaves. As the last man leaves, I give you a questioning look and you tell me that your contract has been approved. You go to grab our glasses of whiskey, handing me mine, telling me my first event is in 5 days...