A Phone Call to Judy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pixie2002
pixie2002
288 Followers

Needless to say, Judy and I would not be here that long. Somehow, I didn't think we would be watching much television, either.

"Well, here we are," Judy announced in a rather serious tone. "We really are going to do this, aren't we?" Our eyes met and then we both looked silently at the large bed that dominated the room.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said hastily, as I grabbed the suitcase and shoved it quickly into the small closet just outside the bathroom. As I did, I got a quick glance at myself in the full length mirror and was amazed at how flushed I looked. "I was in a hurry when I arrived."

"It's okay, Sarah," Judy said soothingly, "just chill. We have all afternoon and we're only going to move as fast and as far as you want. Remember?"

From the feeling between my legs, I was ready to move very far, very fast. I was wishing that I hadn't surrendered my panties to Judy earlier because my juices were already beginning to seep from my aroused sex and slicken the insides of my thighs. But my mind, my emotions had not yet caught up with my body in terms of how far I wanted to go.

"I really appreciate that, Judy. You have no idea how nervous I am right now."

"Yes I do," she said softly, "because I feel the same way. This is a lot different than it was back in college. This time I'm with someone I really care about." And with those words, she reached out and took my hand and led me over to the bed, where we sat down side by side.

"So, how do we start?" I asked, afraid to look directly at her because my question sounded so naïve.

"I don't know, Sarah, maybe we could start by getting a little more comfortable. And with that, Judy stood up, let the thin straps of her sun dress fall from her shoulders, and lifted it over her head. I gasped audibly as she stood there before me in nothing but a matching pair of yellow panties and sandals. There was a rather large wet spot in the front of her panties that I'm sure would have matched my own had I only been wearing any. I was just glad I'd worn a dark skirt so the dampness that had soaked through wouldn't show too much.

"Oh my god, Judy," I whispered. "You are absolutely beautiful. And she truly was, standing there with that thick mane of dark brown hair cascading down over her soft shoulders, her bright blue eyes sparkling from the excitement and emotion of the situation. It was so good to see the life back in her wonderful eyes.

Her breasts were round and firm, topped by pinkish brown nipples that were seriously erect and much larger than mine. Her belly was not completely flat. After all, we were both in our mid-30's. But her skin was still tight and I enjoyed letting my gaze travel over and then down her generous curves. This was truly the way a woman should look. Not a girl. A woman. I just hoped she would be as taken with my body when she saw it as I was with hers.

Judy stepped out of her sandals just as I stood up and prepared to remove my own clothing. And for a moment, with me standing there in my three-inch heels, she actually seemed small. It was a strange reversal of perspectives with a woman who had always seemed so large to me because of her personality, charisma, and in my mind her sexual appetites.

I really didn't like the feeling, so I quickly kicked off my shoes and the two of us were about the same height once again. Then I raised my unsteady hands and commenced to slip out of my jacket. Judy just stood there in her brief yellow panties and watched my full breasts push outward as I struggled to free myself from my jacket. From the look in her eyes, I could tell that my erect nipples did not go unnoticed.

Hands still trembling, I made a tentative move to unbutton my blouse. But Judy stopped me. "Wait a minute. Can I help you with that?" It wasn't so much a question as a statement.

"Well, uh, sure. I guess so."

Though my answer sounded uncertain, Judy didn't wait for me to change my mind. She took my hand and led me over in front of the full length mirror. She moved around behind me so she had to reach around my body in order to unfasten the buttons.

I watched in the mirror as her hands moved slowly over the front of my blouse, releasing one button, then the next. With each movement, her hands brushed against my sensitive nipples, making them harden even further. And, of course, as Judy reached around from behind, her full breasts pressed against my back and I could feel the curve of her mound molding tightly against my bottom.

When she had released the final button, the blue silk blouse simply hung from my shoulders, revealing the soft skin of my chest and belly, interrupted by the deep blue lace of my bra. She placed her hands on the upper part of my arms and looked over my shoulder until our eyes met in the mirror. It was as if she was silently asking if I was ready for her to proceed.

I let out a deep sigh, which we both knew meant yes, and she found the front clasp of my bra and unhooked it, releasing my breasts. But instead of moving quickly to help me out of the blouse, Judy took her time. She used both hands to open the blouse more completely and at the same time, pulled either side of my bra outward until the blouse and bra were hanging loosely against the outsides of my breasts.

This time the sigh came from Judy, when she got her first good look at my erect nipples as they pulled my areolas into taught little peaks. The room was unbelievably quiet. The only sounds were our ragged breaths and an occasional door slamming somewhere down the hall.

For what must have been a full minute, neither of us moved. We simply stood there in front of that mirror . . . looking. At each other, at ourselves. The sparkle in Judy's eyes had turned to fire. I could feel the heat of her gaze on my breasts. The amazing visual images combined with the feel of Judy pressed tightly against my back, made it the most sensuous experience of my life.

Finally, I felt Judy's hands travel along my shoulders until she hooked the blouse and bra in her hands and slid them off in one smooth motion. For a moment, I felt terribly exposed, standing topless in front of the mirror, already sans panties. I felt naked, even though my skirt remained as one last remnant of my modesty.

But when Judy pressed herself to me once again, this time against my now-naked back, I was no longer shy, or hesitant, or embarrassed. Suddenly I was a woman who wanted to be touched and touched completely by another woman.

Sensing that my feelings were becoming more urgent, Judy moved quickly to unfasten my skirt and it pooled at my feet on the floor. As I stepped out of it, I was left standing in nothing but my stockings and three inch heels. From the reflection in the mirror, I saw Judy's eyes travel slowly down the front of my body, before finally coming to rest on my mound.

"Oh Sarah," was all she could say as we both looked at the droplets of moisture that were glistening from my dark brown pubic hair and the nectar that had already begun to coat both thighs.

I felt like I was in a trance as Judy led me over the bed. We sat down on the edge with our bodies turned toward each other. It was then that I got the first whiff of sex in the room. It was not my familiar scent, which I enjoyed so much when I became aroused. Instead it was a mixture of Judy and me. It was the most delicious aroma I'd ever smelled, and I could actually feel little ripples deep in my sex as I drank it in.

"Well, Sarah, I think it's time," Judy said softly as she scooted up on the bed and leaned back against the headboard. She closed her eyes and began to massage her full, round breasts, cupping them in her palms and using her thumbs to flick the hard nipples.

I sat still as a statue and just studied her. The flare of her nostrils as she began to breathe faster and more deeply. The delicate line of her jaw, the flush that was beginning to turn the creamy skin of her chest and neck a deep pink.

And when she slid her right hand across her smooth stomach and slipped it inside her panties, I couldn't help myself. I reached for Judy and began to glide my hand up and down the smooth skin of her leg, beginning at the ankle and ending at her upper thigh, just before my hand touched hers. I made that slow trip over and over again, finally allowing my hand to make contact with Judy's as it moved in small circular motions inside her panties.

When she felt our hands meet, she opened her eyes and watched as my hand covered hers and began to move in unison with it, until both of us were pleasuring her wet sex—her hand on the inside and mine on the outside.

My other hand instinctively went to my own breast, pinching and pulling the nipple over and over. Judy was watching me now, watching us, really, as we lay together in near silence. The only sounds were occasional moans and whimpers as the feelings began to build toward a peak.

I knew this wasn't the way things were supposed to go. I was supposed to be pleasuring myself while Judy did the same. But lying on the same bed with this beautiful, sexy creature and only touching myself was simply impossible. I just couldn't do it.

"Judy,' I whispered as she looked deeply into my eyes. "I want to do it all. I can't just watch."

"Mmmmmmm, I want that, too, Sarah." And with that, she slid her hand from her panties and extended it to me, smearing her nectar over my lips. The scent, the taste of her was simply amazing and I grasped her hand and slid her wet fingers into my mouth and suckled gently.

"Please, show me what to do," I begged, and Judy pulled me to her and began to kiss me, slowly and gently at first, tracing her tongue lightly over my lips to taste her nectar. Then she nibbled and sucked my bottom lip, then the top, and the feel of her soft skin against my face was so new, yet so comfortable.

It wasn't long, though, before her kisses grew more urgent. She cupped my cheeks with her hands and pulled me hard to her, just as her tongue pressed insistently into my mouth. We kissed slowly, deeply and my heart fluttered at the feel of her warm breath in my mouth.

Without breaking our kiss, Judy gently eased me down on my back and covered my body with hers. I gasped at the feel of her nipples against mine, then wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. I ran both hands up and down lightly over the smooth skin of her back before allowing them to slip inside her panties and cup her wonderful ass. She moaned into my mouth as I caressed her delicate flesh and reached lower to explore the sensitive area in her crack.

Suddenly, Judy pulled her mouth from mine, propped herself up on her forearms and looked at me. "So you want to do it all, do you?" she whispered.

"Yes, oh god, yes."

"Then tell me my sweet Sarah. What it is exactly you want to do?"

"What do you mean? You know what I want. It's what you want, too."

"No, dear. Right now, what I want is to hear you say it. To hear you tell me. In plain, clear and descriptive terms. I know you know the words. I read them in your story." Then she smiled as she waited.

"Are you serious?" I demanded.

"Very serious," she responded, still smiling.

"You bitch!"

"Now that's no way to get into these cute yellow panties," she teased. "Now tell me what you want, Sarah." This time, while she was waiting for a response, Judy leaned down and took my left breast as far into her mouth as it would go and sucked it as she swirled her tongue around the nipple.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned as I felt her saliva begin to coat my breast and the pressure of her sucking gradually increased.

"Oh god, Judy, yes baby, that feels so good," I purred. "You know what I want. I want you to fuck me. And I want to fuck you. I want to taste your wet, dripping cunt and I want you to use your tongue on me until I cum in your mouth!" By the time I finished, I was almost screaming at her.

"Yesssssss, baby, you DO know what you want. And Judy is going to give it to you. All of it." And with that, she began to work her way down my body, lingering for a long time at my sensitive breasts, sucking them fully into her mouth, licking the tender undersides and finally scraping the nipples with her teeth until I gasped with pleasure and pain.

When she was finished there, she left a trail of kisses down my belly and snuggled herself between my thighs with her face hovering over my mound. "My god, Sarah, you smell delicious," she whispered as she blew her warm breath up and down the length of my wet slit.

My hips were rising up from the bed by this time, urging her to take me with her tongue, but she only teased me by moving lower and kissing each leg from the knee to the top of my thigh and back again. The feel of her lips caressing me through my stockings was just amazing. As she got closer and closer to my dripping sex with each trip up my leg, I wrapped my fingers in her thick hair and pulled her to me urgently. I needed to feel her mouth on my pussy!

And my god was it worth the wait. Her teasing kisses and licks had me so ready for her. The second the tip of her tongue parted my swollen lips, I felt the first little contraction ripple through me. But I focused all my attention on holding back as long as I could. I did not want to miss even one of the beautiful sensations I knew I was about to feel.

Judy began licking me, slowly, gently from that sensitive area just above my anus, all the way up to my clit, which was already peeking out of its hood, begging to be touched. But she barely gave it a little flick before lowering her tongue and beginning her upward journey once again. She must have made a dozen trips up and down my slit, barely entering me, despite the thrusting of my hips.

"Ohhhhhh, you taste so good, Sarah," she whispered into my steaming cunt. And the feel of her breath just enflamed me more. Then she took her hands and spread my lips wide and began to lick my delicate folds, as if she was trying to drink all the nectar that must have been dripping onto her eager tongue. She sucked my lips into her mouth and nibbled lightly.

"Fuccckkkkkk," I panted. "I'm so close." My hips seemed to be moving on their own as they thrust upward wildly, trying to create as much pressure as possible against Judy's mouth.

She knew there was no turning back now, so she slid her arms underneath my legs and pulled me tight to her. At the same time, she took my throbbing clit between her lips and began to suck. The response was immediate and explosive.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed, not caring at all who might hear. My cunt began to throb and contract and jolts of pleasure shot out from my center to every extremity. I grabbed Judy hard by the hair and ground my sex against her mouth, not even thinking about her as a person at that moment, but simply as an instrument to help me quench this fire that was burning at my core. My back arched and every muscle in my body was pulled taught, straining to experience every last one of the beautiful sensations that were coursing through my body.

I was covered with sweat and my breathing ragged. Soon I began to feel like a runner coming to the end of a very long, grueling race. My muscles turned to jelly and I collapsed weakly on the bed and lay helpless as Judy used her tongue to lap at the last bit of my cum while the little aftershocks of orgasm washed over me.

But she didn't stop! As her tongue continued to move lightly over my sex, she inserted two fingers deep inside and began to swirl them around. Her tongue began to focus on my clit and her eager licks synchronized with the movement of her fingers.

In no time, my senses were on high alert again as she stirred me, licked me and brought me up toward my peak once more. And before I even realized it was coming, the waves took me again. Judy pinned my clit with her tongue and massaged my g-spot vigorously as I writhed around on the bed, panting and moaning. I finally had to push her away because I simply could take no more stimulation.

I think I may have actually lost consciousness for a second. When I managed to weakly open my eyes, there was Judy propped up on her elbows between my legs. Her face was covered with my juices and she flashed this wonderfully satisfied smile at me.

"Well, baby," she purred. "Does that qualify as doing it all?" She smiled that mischievous smile of hers as she ran her fingernail lightly up and down my thighs, which were coated with my nectar.

"Oh, fuck, Judy," I panted. "No one in the world has ever had an orgasm like that. Cumming doesn't even begin to describe it. It was like I was exploding into a thousand throbbing pieces."

"Mmmmmmm. I know, Sarah. I'd forgotten how good it can be with a woman."

She scooted herself up the bed until her face was next to mine. She put one hand gently behind my head and pulled me to her. The kiss was amazing. It was warm. It was soft. It was wet. And it tasted like my pussy. I could have laid there all afternoon with my mouth locked together with Judy's.

I hadn't realized before how directly my lips, my nipples and my clit were wired together. But then, no one had ever pleasured them all the way Judy had. Each time she kissed me, a cascade of pleasure began at my mouth and tumbled downward until I could almost feel those same lips nibbling at my clit.

I began to lose myself again in the soft pleasure of her touch. But I realized that I mustn't be as selfish as I was tempted to be. I would truly have been content to lie in this one spot and allow her to pleasure me all afternoon. But I wanted to return in some small measure the joy that she had given me.

So I broke our kiss and whispered, "It's your turn now, baby. You may have to tell me what to do, but I have to know if I can make you feel like I did."

"Don't worry, Sarah, I'm easy to please," she smiled. "Besides, I already had one little orgasm just from watching you cum like that."

"You did?" I said in wonder.

"Fuck yes, girl. I've never seen anybody get off like that. You should have seen your face. It was amazing!"

I didn't know whether to feel proud or embarrassed that I had lost myself so in the experience. But I decided to quit worrying about it and just enjoy the little ripples of pleasure that were still bubbling up from inside every now and then.

I scooted myself out from under Judy and traded places with her. Now, she was lying on her back looking up at me. I leaned to her and kissed her, just the way I enjoyed being kissed—slowly and softly. Her mouth opened and her eyes closed instinctively at my touch.

As I nibbled on her lips and ran my tongue over her teeth, the realization began to sink in that I was actually making love to another woman. When Judy was pleasuring me, it was almost as if I were in some sort of erotic fantasy world. It all seemed almost like a dream. But now, with me as the one taking the lead came the realization that I was entering a place I'd never been before. A place where much of society felt I should never go.

"How could it be wrong," I thought to myself, "when it feels so good, so right." And I did my best to shove those lingering doubts out of my mind while I tried to do for Judy what she had done for me.

My lips moved down along her neck and I paused to nibble on her tender flesh. I was tempted to leave a little love bite, but I didn't want her husband asking difficult questions. As I kissed and licked her neck, I moved my hand to her mound and marveled at how wet she was. She was coated with her juices from the top of her mound down as far as I could reach along her thighs.

I made my hand flat and began to caress her outer lips lightly with my palm, applying just a little more pressure with each touch. I then slipped two fingers deep inside her wet tunnel and felt her moan into my mouth when I entered her for the first time.

Her moans and whimpers of pleasure were my signal to kiss my way down to her breasts, while never breaking the rhythm of my fingers as they glided in and out of her slowly, steadily. I began to lick one nipple, then the other, moving back and forth from one ample globe to the other.

pixie2002
pixie2002
288 Followers