A Photo Event with Mia Sollis

Story Info
Meeting the Erotic Redhead Model in the Flesh.
2.7k words
4.56
5.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Although Mia Sollis is a real life hot erotic model the following story is fiction. This is a fan-fiction story. Any similarities to actual persons is purely coincidental and unintended.

============

Mia Sollis is probably the most sweet and nice erotic model there is.

This Czech babe is cute, classy, sweet, fun, sexy, probably smells amazing, is totally hot, sports the sexiest tattoo I know, she only doesn't do explicit scenes. She does pose nude. Completely. A lot. She can be found a lot on the internet, absolutely stark naked. Sometimes wearing knickers, but mostly she sheds those really fast. Like it's the most normal thing in the world.

In my humble opinion she's the number one hot red fox, despite the fact that she doesn't do explicit shoots or scenes, and only solo's and girl/girl. She never touches other girls below the waist. The only genital touching on record is her own honeypot. But we live in hope. Meanwhile my imagination supplies the action.

This goddess lives inside my head, possesses my little big boy. Hell, I could do her right away on the spot, anywhere I'd stumble upon her, all she has to do is ask.

She's a slim erotic model since 2011, born in Prague on October 20th 1990, 5ft6 (1m65), 110lbs (50kg), measures 34B-23-34, has perfect firm natural boobs with awesome brown areola of medium size, and a completely shaved pussy with big puffy outer lips. She mostly wears no pubes at all, or just a tiny sexy stripe emphasizing her narrow slit. She's simply the hottest redhead in the world.

There are pictures where she has one or two fingers inside her pussy. Up to the first knuckle of her finger. Lying on her back with her thighs spread, or on all fours with that delicious butt to the camera, cheekily looking over her shoulder at us fans. Those pictures are her closest to hard-core porn you'll find. With penetration, but only just. I'm plain jealous of her fingers that feel the velvety inside of her hot tight treasure, that most coveted place in the entire world...

All her photo calendars hang in my house. I've framed blow-ups of her hottest pics in my bedroom, making a private erotic art gallery.

She is so f*cking gorgeous. Absolutely beautiful, every inch of that divine body. Her long wavy red hair, her freckles, her green eyes, that cute nose, her sweet mouth. Oh that mouth of her. I would love to make out with her. And stroke her beautiful red hair. And caress her cheeks. My lips sealed on those red lips. I would lose myself in just that kiss. Probably even getting an orgasm, just from making out with Mia.

Her breasts are all natural. A perfect pair of firm, non-sagging full B-size tits, the size of grapefruits. Fake boobs would ruin her body. I adore petite perky titties, those you can hold inside your hands. Ranging from a cup T, as in T-shirt, flat, to these absolute stunning puppies of Mia. In my opinion breasts are a bit overrated. I care mostly for a woman's crotch, and if it's tight I also care for her tushy. The ass should primarily be tight, firm, and not sagging. Actually the same as the tits. If it's not big, I adore the butt.

Below her chest Mia has a flat belly, with a little pierced hole through her belly button. In her pictures and video's it's empty at most times, and sometimes adorned with a belly piercing sporting an emerald, emphasizing the colour of her eyes.

On her back she sports the most amazing tattoo you've ever seen. It used to be a scene from the Kama sutra, depicting Auparishtaka, or "mouth congress": A man and a woman lying supine on red cushions, connected at the loins, his lingam inside her yoni, their legs strangely intertwined. Nowadays she has a tree superimposed on the scene, which makes the scene a bit mystic. A beautiful bare tree with 16 tiny red blossoms.

And a hard-core vegan tattoo on her neck, touching the two highest branches of the tree: "V 269", stating her fight for animal rights. She's a devoted vegan, but I know for a fact that she does eat meat! At least she ate mine ;-)

She travels the world for photo shoots in exotic places, with photographers for big websites and with local professionals. Tastefully she shows the world all and every last hole and corner of that glorious body. The red diva and goddess of glamour photography. Although a shy girl by nature she easily sheds her clothes and shares her very intimate parts with us all to admire.

-----

A few years ago I stumbled on an ad on her Insta or Twitter account:


ALL INCLUSIVE PHOTO EVENT WITH MIA AND MICHELLE

Unique opportunity for amateur photographers to work with professional glamour models. A lifetime experience to try your own hands on artful glamour photography on a fabulous inspirational location with two of the world most stunning redheads, taking home your very personal memento picture set.

SPACIOUS LOG CABIN in NORWAY, with SAUNA, LIGHTING EQUIPMENT and OUTDOOR LOCATIONS

Accommodation, meals, drinks, local transport and models rate included in the price.

More info via xxxxxx


And a professional coach at hand. Off course there was a price tag. Sure. But this offer I could not skip. I happily put all my resources in the basket for the possibility to work with the lovely Mia. And some other red model. I was lucky my application was accepted, among two other lucky bastards.

I flew in some Friday afternoon from Amsterdam. Another chap came from Berlin, the very blonde Manni. We waited for number three, but the airplane from Milan did not arrive. Too bad for Mario. The two of us were put in a four wheel drive and we headed off to our weekend paradise.

A two hour drive brought us to the log cabin, a luxurious place on top of a mountain, covered up in a thick pack of snow. Mia and Michelle were already settled in, having done a double shoot at the cabin the day before. I mainly focussed on Mia, being my long-time favourite model. Manni had a crush for the red fox from Ukraine.

I do have the photo's I shot that Friday night of the two girls together, on the big white couch. The first half of the set is in white parka's, with only bright red knickers and bra's underneath. The second hour they were both buck naked, enjoying a frivolous time. There was no need for a perfect set of top quality pictures like they were accustomed to. The results were only for our private use after all. That paid off in terms of a totally relaxed ambiance.

Later at home I found I shot a few pics where the girls have a finger inside each other's pussy. Damn hot. And I've got a few funny ones with Manni in the middle partly covered by the girls. It's impossible to determine if he himself was also totally naked, or still wearing his briefs.

At the end of the day we had a nice time with all six present: the models, Manni and I, the photographer and Lucy who ran the catering and performed other errands like touching up the make-up. Cosy and totally relaxed, Mia and Michelle had only donned a duster, which they both wore open. They didn't bother about their modesty having frolicked around in the buff for a few hours. In the end we all retreated to our own rooms.

-----

Saturday morning started with breakfast with lots of fruit and fresh juices. Then we made a hike in the environment. Off course I took my camera with me, resulting in a few nice fashion like takes in the snow. All with smiling faces.

The afternoon I had an extensive shoot with Mia. After a few suggestions from the professional and touching up Mia's make-up by Lucy we were left alone. Mia is really the easy going hyper friendly girl creating a unique girlfriend experience. And the profi she is she was very helpful with her own suggestions. Together we created an amazing set that would look great in any glamour magazine or on a website. The last hour we made some really naughty close-ups of her every feature. At one point Mia held her vagina open while I lay between her widespread legs making ultra close-ups of her clit, her urethral opening and the very entrance of her pussy. These pictures I can only put up in my bedroom.

The evening started with a good healthy meal and animated chatter. Then we were offered a hot swimsuit show by the two angels that Manni and I captured with our camera's. Our coach took a few great shots as well. Later I found on the internet that he had included some of them in his earlier photo set.

After a good days work we had earned our rest. Michelle and Mia retreated to the sauna. My greatest weekend ever got an even bigger and never expected high. When peace fell over the cabin and I was doing some post-processing on the uploaded pictures on my notebook, Mia came into my room dressed in a bathrobe carrying two glasses of white wine.

"In the sauna Michelle and I discussed you and Manni. Unlike me, she's a model that does explicit scenes. And not only with her fellow models; she likes sex with her fans as well. She said she was going to hit on Manni.

"I had to admit she released something in me. I'm also just a girl who once in a while needs her sexual fulfilment. But I wasn't sure I could trust you. Michelle convinced me every fan has the hots for me. And most certainly you, since you went all this way to meet me in person.

"So I decided I'd love to sleep with you tonight. But I hope you understand that there must be absolutely no evidence. So if you lock away your camera, notebook and iPhone right now, you can have me for the night..."

That was not said to deaf ears.

I lost myself in her green eyes. They sparkled from joy, probably because of what was going to happen. We sat like teenagers in love on the edge of my bed, holding hands. As if we had made an agreement to act that way to create an intimate cosy ambience. We both knew better, or did we? Sure, I do have a crush on Mia, but surely she can't have a relationship besides her career as an erotic supermodel... with me? And she only needed me for a night of carnal delight, for which I was happy to be available.

We made out, and did that pretty well together. The sparks were flying off. Mia tastes abfabulously delicious. I can't remember having ever kissed a girl with more delight. Our lips sealed together and the noses touching our tongues made a happy dance together. When I opened my eyes I believe I saw happiness in Mia's eyes.

I let my hands roam under Mia's bathrobe. She wore white cotton briefs and a matching sports top. My fingers enjoyed the supple softness of her puppies. First I touched them lightly, but Mia encouraged me to knead them more vigorously. Her nipples got stiff showing her growing arousal. She bared her chest by pulling the top over her head. She held her arms stretched up showing off her freed firm tits. I gripped them with my hands and kissed her nipples. They were just made to be loved. And love them I did. I sucked the nips in my mouth and suckled them good, eliciting some assenting noises from Mia.

When Mia unbuckled my trousers and began to play with my dick inside my briefs I let my right hand wander south towards her pussy. She spread her thighs so I could easily reach between her legs. I enjoyed immensely the gliding of my fingers over the crotch of her knickers, feeling her hot slit through the damp material. Finally I felt her pussy myself, even though still covered by one layer of cotton. A pussy I know so very well I could draw it from memory in all its glorious details. This afternoon I not only observed my dream cunt up close and personal, I also smelled it. With her heavenly scent planted in my brain I now had to touch it and taste it myself.

Meanwhile Mia would not let go of my cock. In order to get to her snatch I manoeuvred myself on my back on the bed and pulled her on top of me in a 69-position. I pulled her panties down and planted her crotch on my face as she devoured my cock. We were not in a hurry and took our time losing ourselves in each other's genitals. It was pure carnal desire, but very quietly so. We wanted to make this night count.

I'm so happy I experienced first-hand what a formidable cock sucker Mia is. Trying to concentrate on her wet twat, I was somewhat distracted by what she did to my dick. My boy was in heaven, getting that intense treatment from my dream girl. Meanwhile I explored her every nook and cranny down there. I started licking her valley up and down gulping up all the juices I found. My nose rubbed her clit hood, and captured all those nice fragrances. Her labia got more and more engorged, and her clit rose to the occasion. Nibbling that sensitive tiny bud Mia began to purr. The room filled with happy sounds and the smell of sex.

Enjoying our carnal dance Mia started to come. My manipulations of her super sensitive clit elicited some high shrieks. She moaned and panted as I kept teasing the nerve endings of her love bud, keeping her white ass firmly on my face. Suddenly my mouth got flooded with some creamy substance. It was the best cunt syrup I ever tasted.

When Mia recovered a bit from her first orgasm she threw herself at my cock again with renewed energy. I was already convinced of her amazing cock sucking talents, but when she went at it full power, boy, did she get me off big time. And she didn't stop or hesitate at all as my juice started to spill. She took my sperm in great fashion as she milked me dry with that sizzling hot mouth of hers. To my joy she's a swallower. All the pent up cum that had been stored up all day due to her unrelenting influence on my state of mind got released in Mia's mouth in some formidable spurts.

That night saw some more orgasms, from the both of us. After a prolonged fusion of our genitals lying face to face I finally fell asleep with Mia in my arms, the biggest smile ever on my face. Our sleep was a bit shallow, as our dreams stirred us up occasionally. I'm sure that at one time we heard Michelle and Manni going at it as well in the room next-door.

In the morning we did it again before we got up from bed, resulting in another shattering orgasm that left my seed deep inside the sweet cunny of my all-time favourite girl.

That Saturday night will always stay in my soul. I don't need photographs to reminisce. If I only close my eyes I can still relive the night, taste Mia´s snatch and feel my thick rod sink into her sweet love box. I still feel that tight velvety chute encompass my dick and massage my love muscle.

The "V269" tattoo on Mia's neck is always thought of being a vegan tattoo. And it fits her well. But to me it's no coincidence the tattoo appeared only shortly after that memorable night of the 26th of September...

Vincent.

EPILOGUE. Next month Miss Sollis is visiting The Netherlands again, and she promised me to bring her latest calender. I have an appointment with her one evening at her Amsterdam hotel room...