A Photographer's Erotic Fantasy Journey

Story Info
She has an encounter with male model.
1.1k words
3.54
33.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love my job as the photographer for Fantasies For Women magazine. It's like Playgirl meets Cosmopolitan, but with more photos, erotic stories, and stuff. My name's Kristy Garrison. I was so excited about to do photo work for the magazine's debut issue. My very first photo op was a photo shoot for the cover and centerfold with an up-and-coming male supermodel named Frederico Di Pellani from Italy. He was tall, dark, buff, and handsome. He had short, black hair, deep, soulful chocolate brown eyes, chiseled face, and a sexy little smile. When he arrived, he smiled at me and then kissed my hand. He was almost as sexy as either Fabio or Antonio Sabato Jr. For the photo shoot, Frederico was to be a biker on a Harley-Davidson motorcycle. He came out with a black leather jacket, no shirt, black leather boots, and black leather chaps over tight, dark jeans. I thought to myself I bet all the men in Italy are so fine; Michelangelo's David would probably wear clothes. I got my 35 MM camera ready as he got on the motorcycle. First, he began leaning on the motorcycle like he was riding it.

While taking pictures of Frederico on the motorcycle, I began having a fantasy. I imagined myself on the motorcycle with him, holding on to his body. I took even more pictures of him while he took off the leather jacket, giving me and my assistant shutterbug Wendy Carson a long glimpse of his god-like body, ripped in all the right places. I'm telling you seeing a shirtless Italian man on an American motorcycle was making my engine running hot and heavy. Then, I took photos of him without the jeans and chaps, wearing only his underwear. But when he got out fully naked, I was afraid his well hung, Italian hotness would burn out my camera. After the shoot wrapped, I started to change cameras and Frederico put the outfit back on. Then, he slowly walked up behind me.

He looked at me with those deep brown eyes, smiled at me, and asked in fluent English "Kristy, have you ever had kissed with a man on motorcycle?"

I smiled and looked at him and replied, "Why, I've never done that before, especially with an Italian."

He giggled and then he softly kissed my lips. I put down my camera on the table and wrapped my arms around his neck. I asked Wendy to bring and use the digital camera while the film from the 35 MM gets developed. Wendy began taking the pictures. I was still making out with Frederico while sitting on the motorcycle with him. He slowly unbuttoned my denim jacket as it fell to the floor, revealing my olive brocade corset top and black stretch pants. I felt his hands running through my hair, lost in the silky strands in a shade of dark brown.

His hands moved all the way down to the small of my back. His lips began kissing my neck. My fingers felt his hair.

"You, Kristy, have a body of a voluptuous goddess. Que Bella." Frederico said, looking at me. I was already blushing as he took his time unhooking my corset top while his lips were moving my neck to the tops of my breasts.

"Well, you're my first." I said, nicely.

"So are you." He said, also nicely.

My hands stroked his smooth, ripped body as we sat back down. I got up to take my shoes off. Carefully, he unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, sliding them down my hips and past my legs. He cupped my 44C breasts with his hands. He softly suckled, licked, and kissed them. I moaned softly, but loud enough for him to hear my enjoyment. I smiled as I watched moved a little lower to my stomach. I laid myself down on the seat of the motorcycle while he softly kissed me there. My fingers ran through his hair. All I had left on was my black boy short panties. He slowly pulled me up, deeply and passionately kissing my lips. We rested on the floor next to the motorcycle. I began taking off his leather chaps and dark jeans. I saw that he was wearing navy blue boxer briefs that hugged his 7-inch manhood. I felt his hands softly squeezing and caressing my round, soft behind under my panties.

He sat up and put his hand down my panties. Softly, his fingers were stroking my woman lips. I felt my juices carefully coaxing his fingers as he smoothly plunged them inside and outside of me. I moaned and groaned against his mouth. Frederico stifled them with another passionate kiss. I laid down as he started kissing my knees and thighs. I smiled as I thought to myself Are all Italian men such good lovers? Because either there's something in the water in Italy or they're all romantic and passionate like Rudolph Valentino?

I arched my back, making it easier for Frederico to remove my panties. He did just that in one easy swoop. I felt my body burning when his mouth began kissing and licking on my womanhood. When it came lovemaking, he was doing everything right especially taking his time and having foreplay. I felt my juices slowly dripping to his mouth as he was sucking me. After sampling my sweet nectar, Frederico got up and took off his briefs. My hand felt his 7-inch manhood hardening my hand, which meant he was ready for me.

He got on top of me and deeply, slowly went in and out of me. His thrusts were deep and slow. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kept going. My moans became loud screams of passion. Frederico buried his face in my neck, calling my name. Once he spilled his seed inside me, he gathered me in his muscular arms and planted soft kisses on my face and neck.

After the very first photo shoot wrapped, Wendy and I gathered our photo equipment and we were done for today. We were ready to get the photos developed and ready to be put in the magazine's very first issue.

Frederico said to me, "Thank you. Grazi for the wonderful opportunity of working and playing with you. I look forward to doing it with you again soon."

I smiled and said, "Likewise, Frederico." He kissed my hand and said to me and Wendy "Ciao."

Wendy was stunned as she said, "Wow, that was like the hottest photo shoot we ever had."

I agreed and said, "Yeah, especially with an Italian stud and a motorcycle. This is going to be really great, taking pictures of men for a women's erotic magazine. This is the start of many photo shoots and many encounters."

We laughed as were going to the darkroom, developing the pictures. Something tells me that there will be plenty more where that came from and I'll be there for everything. I can't wait till the premiere issue of Fantasies for Women comes out.

THE END